The Birthday Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've already made me cum twice," she reveals to my shock. "I came the moment you shoved that fat cock in me and... yanking my hair got me the second time."

"I didn't hear you," I say, unable to process what she's telling me.

"I cum quietly," she lets out. "But easily."

Thank god for that because my cock is on its last legs. "Can I cum in you?" I ask as I yank her nipple.

"Mmm... you better..." she lets out.

I accept her invitation and my body takes over, I push her head into the bed and ram her harder and harder, her face and tits pressed against the mattress and my hand on the back of her head, with my other hand gripping her ass cheek. "Ohhh fuck!" I exclaim, cumming as only twenty seconds after being given the greenlight.

"Ohh fuck," I let out as I pull my dick out and shoot a second load on her ass before sitting back on Alex's bed. "Thank you," I let out as she rolls over and looks at me.

"Young man," she says as she takes my phone out of my jeans and crawls over to me with it. "I want to have you on call, let me give you my number," she says as she grabs my hand and uses my thumb to open my phone up.

"I'm leaving town tomorrow morning," I tell her, but this doesn't stop her.

"My husband is very rich, I can book a private jet any time I want," she says as she calls herself with my phone and hands it to me. "I want to take you on vacation," she explains before standing up and putting her clothes back on.

"Uh... yeah... okay, whatever you want," I say as I look around the room, wondering what I should do.

"And don't worry, Alex is obsessed with your cock now that she knows what you've got," she says. "I bet you can fuck her brains out when she comes back," she says before leaving the room.

But Alex doesn't come back and I fall asleep waiting for her. I wake up at about four in the morning, drunk and tired and figure I should not be in her room when everyone else gets up, so I make my way downstairs into the living room and crash on the couch.

*** MIKE PART II ***

After receiving what will be fondly remembered as my first and probably the best blowjob I will ever receive in my entire life, I find myself closing my bedroom door and removing the hastily put on clothes all over again.

Donna is on the bed and is way ahead of me, buck naked and crawling on all fours. "Damn that ass is insane," I say as I stare at her body, admiring the way her tits hang.

"It's not bad huh?" she says with a laugh as she looks over her shoulder back at me before rolling over and sitting with her back propped up by pillows and the bed frame, her legs outstretched showing off her perfect pussy and her trimmed, red-fire crotch.

I join her on the bed, walking to her on my knees and kissing her on the lips, moaning in her mouth as I let my hands grab her jugs. "I can't believe I get to play with these," I mutter into her mouth.

"Boys are so easily entertained," she says as I pull back and stare at her, deep into her eyes.

"Are you ready?" I ask, grabbing my dick and aiming it at her pussy.

She shakes her head. "First, you gotta return the favor," she says as she gestures down to her pussy with her eyes.

At first, I don't know what she means, but then it dawns on me. "Oh, oh yeah of course," I say as I kiss her again and then slowly kiss my way down to her neck, chest and then her tits, holding there for a long moment to suck on one of her nipples, which seems to make her moan. I continue my journey down to her navel and pelvis until finally finding myself face to face with her pussy.

"Don't be afraid to really get in there," she says as I kiss her pussy lips and shove my tongue into her.

She grabs my head and holds me down, rubbing me against her pussy, knowing exactly what to do with my face to get her off. My cock is rubbing against her foot, which she seems to like too, as she doesn't do anything to move it.

"Oh yeah," she lets out as I ravage her pussy with my mouth, I have no idea what I'm doing but she's in complete control of my head, and whatever she is doing seem to be doing a lot for her. "That's it," she lets out as she bucks into my face, now she's using my nose to rub against the top of her lips. "Oh yeah, oh yeah... mmm... fuck... oh... fuck..." she lets out as she cums, it didn't take as long as I'd expected and I thought that she would squirt or something, but instead she just smiles at me.

"You can fuck me now," she says as I look up at her and crawl forward.

I kiss her on the mouth and grab my cock, sliding it into her pussy. "Oh yeah," I let out as I let it go all the way in. "Oh yeah that's-" I stop.

I stop because the worst has happened, one second inside of her pussy and I have already cum. "Ooohhh fuuuck!" I let out, unable to stop what's cumming, jizz shooting out of my cock into her pussy. "I'm sorry," I gasp out as I finish and pull my dick out.

"I wish I could say that never happens," I say, making a joke out of it. "But this was my first time so, I guess it's happened every time I've had sex."

Donna laughs and kisses me again. "In a way it's kind of perfect," she laughs. "Besides," she says as she reaches down and grabs my soft and tender cock. "We'll just have to try again."

*** EPILOGUE ***

The four young men are all lounging around the couches in the living room, the TV's on and playing some reality show, their phones are nowhere to be seen.

"Just five more minutes until pancakes boys!" Phil calls out from the kitchen, far too excited for someone who surely must be as hungover as them.

"Thanks Dad," Mike calls out, shooting his father a thumbs up he's unable to see.

"So," Tom says eventually, trying not to explode with excitement. "Did you guys end out... completing the challenge?"

Paul laughs a little bit before answering. "I know I did," he says, thinking fondly on his evening with Devi.

John grins. "With Devi?" he asks.

Paul looks over at John and smiles. "How did you know?"

John points his thumb back at himself and said: "Who do you think set you up?"

"Thanks man," Paul says. "Seriously."

"I banged the bartender," Tom blurts out, clearly frustrated the conversation has steered away from him.

The boys all sit up right. "Seriously?" Mike asks.

Tom nods. "In your Dad's hot tub," he says.

"I ended out... sleeping with Donna," Mike says, unable to remove the smile from his face when he says her name.

"No surprises there," John says excitedly. "I'm happy for you."

"How about you John? Who did you eventually do it with?" Mike asks.

John thinks about this question for a long moment, at the same time Alex coincidentally walks down the stairs and enters the dining room and sits down at the table. "Umm... well..." John wants to name a random girl from their year but he can't for the life of him remember the names of any of the girls they went to school with. "Nah," he says. "After your sister and I set this guy up," he said as he gestures at Paul. "It was too late for me to find someone for myself, so I just went to bed."

The three other guys all feel bad for John in this moment, but they all know that the moment he gets to college he would be getting laid three times a day, so they don't feel too bad. "That's a shame," Mike says.

"Morning guys," Donna says as she steps out of the hall and into the living room, she's wearing one of Mike's shirts and a pair of panties.

Mike looks up at her as she bends down, her red hair sliding down his chest as she kisses him upside down. "That's our cue," John says with a grin as the other three all get up and left the room.

The six of them all have breakfast together, Mike's Dad has a seemingly infinite supply of pancakes which keep them well fed until it's time for them all to part ways.

John has the furthest to go, driving all the way down to South Desert Tech, a college with both a great sports program and computer technology program.

Donna is next, catching a flight to attend the same college as John, but she has no interest in a two-day road trip.

Paul and Alex leave next, both having to catch the same exact flight to get to Northern U. Alex promises that she will give him the lay of the land and introduce him to some people before classes officially start.

Finally, Tom leaves last, the day after breakfast, he packs up his bedroom and has his parents drive him the two hours it takes to get into the big city. They drop him off at an apartment they're renting for him and he realizes very quickly he has no idea how to even start becoming an actor.

Mike realizes that he's alone for the first time ever in his life, of course he has his Dad with him, and knows that his older sister Haley could pop up at any moment. Also, he could go stay with his Mom if he wants, but this is the first time he can't just hang out with any of his best friends.

He's contemplating this while standing on the back porch, looking out at the nice view of the city he has, it's faint and in the distance but he can see it. "Hey Son," Phil says as he steps out to join him, a cigarette in his hand.

"Dad," Mike says.

"Ready to start work tomorrow?" Phil asks.

Mike nods. "Sure."

Phil grabs Mike on the shoulder. "Hey," he says. "You're a man now, and sometimes being a man means striking it out on your own," he explains. "But you'll see all your friends again and trust me, you're going to make plenty of new ones."

"Is it really striking out on my own if I'm working for you?" Mike asks.

Phil laughs. "I don't expect you to work for me for very long son," he says. "I expect you to learn as much as you can, but I have a feeling you'll start a business ten times more successful than mine in a year."

Phil ashes out his cigarette and walks back into the house, leaving Mike to look out at the view and think about just what direction his life might be heading in.

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***

Post Script: Hopefully you enjoyed my story, as you can see I have taken a pretty big break from writing, but I am back now, I am unlikely to continue my previous series as I am focused on this one right now.

I am always interested in feedback on all aspects of the story, including what direction you might want things to take, constructive criticism etc. Is there a good mix of smut and story, that sort of thing.