All Comments on 'The Birthday Card'

by Brett07

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A thoroughly enjoyable read. Just the right mix.

tompo296tompo296about 3 years ago

Well done, a good tale nicely told.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Hi Brett. Knowing some of the perceived weaknesses of this particular writing style, I hadn't expected to enjoy this. But I did! Tremendously. The style fit the story-line. The "nil talking" was interesting. So, many thanks. Cheers.

forsaken11forsaken11about 3 years ago

Outstanding revenge story.

stewartbstewartbabout 3 years ago

This story was lovingly crafted for us the readers

SirCarlSirCarlabout 3 years ago

I liked it a lot! Vey well thought out, written, and presented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really sensual and you have to pull for these 2. Would have been nice to hear how the cheaters received the news that they would soon be homeless and broke.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 3 years ago

Crafted brilliantly. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting

I preferred her before she started to talk, but I guess she had to talk to explain why she did what she did.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Nicely done - definitely worth a second reading. Continue to surprise us.

internationalbankerinternationalbankerabout 3 years ago

Love this! Really creative and hot too.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

That was so different, great story, fast paced and full of great descriptions of acts and characters, bloody great.....

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Extremely well done!

Really enjoyed this from beginning to end the way you did it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story bot over written. Why use three words when one will do? Three words creating a redundancy make an otherwise great story painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More properly belongs in Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it but I was thrown off by the silence. No words spoken during all of that action? At least it was a bit explained at the end. I am no lawyer but I was really curious about the year. If it was all hers to begin with, what were the cheaters living on all this time? What would he get in the settlement? The big payout was after a year and not immediate. I can only guess that the cheaters are not in her house with her money with her car.

ThorlolThorlolabout 3 years ago

Well written and passionate. The beginning was interesting with the disturbing silence, got me wondering what the hell was going on. Nice twist at the end with both of them recognizing the silence :) Would have been a bit better if they had known each other atleast a little bit more beforehand, a future build on sex, even good sex, doesnt work out most of the time. But thats me being niggling.

DearfieldDearfieldalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story,I thought it was well written,what a great birthday gift.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Nice, but would have liked more dialogue. I get that was the point of the "Silent" thing, but it kinds dragged until she came back....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Using silence to enhance the eroticism was a great twist. The reveal at the end answered the his unspoken question and gave the happy ending so many crave.

Thanks for sharing.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written with few grammatical errors. Loved the story. My favorite stories here involve loving and caring people. One of the best I've read on literotica. I've been saying for years a caring person and a giving lover will get back twofold from a woman what he has invested and if she falls for him will love him forever.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleover 1 year ago

Great story, a different read the way you wrote it, but, I really enjoyed how it flowed. Hope you do another like this one.......():\

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous