All Comments on 'The Birthday Favour'

by MyGuiltySecret

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 10 years ago
/smile

Nice story, well written.

You've already sown the seeds for more, but this is a solid story on its own.

prop69prop69about 10 years ago
AWESOME

Had be hard...How soon for the next birthday present

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was wrong, and I was bad. So bad. But I couldn't deny that thinking about my brother was turning me on. Thinking about my own brother's cock was making me wet.

Not to worry, Angie. Lots of kid sister's are fascinated by their big brother's cock. Just like plenty of big brothers like thinking about the adorable little coochie their baby sister's got hidden between her lovely legs. 20 year old Jack's sure been thinking about his kid sister's pretty little twat. It makes him hard in his pants and it stirs his loaded brotherly balls, just as picturing Jack's cock makes Angie wet between her legs. Finally, Angie can't stand it anymore, she begs Jack to fuck her, actually she begs him to fuck the living shit out of her. That's something Jack is very ready and very very able to do. He sticks his big cock up his sister's cute little cunt and goes to town. Here's how Angie describes the finale of this hot bro and sis incestuous fuck as Jack blows his brotherly balls up inside her: "His cock jerked and throbbed as he came so hard into me, spurt after spurt of his hot cum shooting deep inside me. My cunt squeezed and grasped that wonderful cock of his as it pulsed, jet after jet of his boiling hot seed spraying my greedy pussy." I do not believe that Angie is going to deny herself the wonder of her brother's superb cock. She's just too much of a greedy little cunt for that. Jack'll be fucking his baby sis at will, pushing her up against the wall, bending her over the kitchen counter, climbing on to of her in her bed, whenever and wherever he gets the urge. And Angie will fucking love it each and every time.

GBR712GBR712about 10 years ago
Part 2

you should make a part two with holly participating in a threeway for Angie's birthday

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
So so

Clearly written by a male. No woman would write something so hedonistic. From zero to a sex crazed nympho in 5 minuets flat. Then to tell her brother that it as a one time thing after she worshiped he big prick? Completely unrealistic.

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

loved it - cant wait for the next one

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineabout 10 years ago
Good Story!

If I had one criticism, it would be that it's unnecessary to use "brother" or "little sister" in such a direct way. I don't think that I have ever heard anyone refer to their sibling like that in the real world. An example of this:

(You wrote)

"Stick that dick in me, brother. Fuck me with your big, hard cock."

(My suggestion)

"Fuck me with your big, hard cock!" Angie breathlessly ordered her brother.

This way, you can refer to the sibling incest without telegraphing it for the readers. I understand that you probably wrote it that way to drive the point across of the perverse incestuous scenario, but it makes those portions of the dialog seem forced and unnatural. This is just my opinion so it's totally up to you to accept or ignore the advice.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
needs serious editing

The story needs an editor seriously as numerous mistakes and bad spelling are present. The spelling errors begin with the title as the proper way is "favor" NO 'u' in it and others can be found.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@ Anon. "Needs serious editing"

Favour is spelled with a 'u' in the UK, as is 'colour' and most other similar words. This author uses English spellings because that is where he comes from. US English and UK English spellings vary quite a lot at times, but as the author is English his use of English spelling is correct. Please check the profile next time before sounding off. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot story

Bros and Sis can help each other out without going all the way. It can be beneficial to both in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sibling love

Jack will be back for me, believe it! And Angie is so aware of how turned on she can get -- she'll be giving him coupons right and left!

How about some attractive chest hair for Jack? He seems old enough to sport some hair on that manly and muscular chest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A pretty good read

Not exactly my preferred reading material, but still a good read.

From what I have been told, it's a bad thing to start out a story with "It."

@Mello_SixtyNine hello! I use nouns to address my cousins, and sibs all the time. Welcome to my world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot and sexy

Hot story. Reminded me of my sister in school uniform. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"..bad idea to start a story with 'it'" ???

What about a Tale of Two Cities? D:

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sibling Incest

18% of College girls admit to having sex with a sibling, so 20% of women have had sex with a brother or sibling. Incest is much more common then we pretend.

This was a sexy story, wonderful gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am 5 foot 9 and I am 13 so you might want to change the height of the brother and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So what

The height sounds right to me I mean there human beings and if you're thirteen why are you on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More favours, please!

Let them be lovers and no pills! She needs to get pregnant for her brother, that will be ultimate love for them.I wish i could do my big sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sensual and Believable!

This has been really good reading because of its sensuality and believability. The only suggestion is that there should be or should have been more tenderness and romanticism included to show their love for one another that was the original premise and that there would definitely be more love making between the two of them to reinforce that love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Believable?

Too phony. A kid sister is to want sexual contact with her older brother so much that all reality under extreme conditions cease to exist? Two pages was more than I could handle. The older brother is basically allowing the baby sister to dictate the terms? Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the way the sister was driving the train. Brother was obviously a willing participant. It came as a bit of a surprise that sister had fucked twice before and, having done that, wasn’t on the pill already. So many young women already are to “regulate their periods” and have been since the middle 1960’s. All in, a very tender, if not completely moral relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous