The Birthday Gift

Story Info
Ellie and John explore a new partner for Ellie's birthday.
4.8k words
4.57
5.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story published here and I do not have an editor yet, please forgive any errors that I missed catching and thank you for reading my stories.

Jan. 5th 11:28 p.m.

Ellie sat up in bed with her mind lost in reliving the last half hour. Her husband John was breathing rhythmically next to her. How he could go to sleep before the sweat from their love making had even dried still amazed her - just the way men are built she supposed.

Ellie and John had been together for almost eight years at this point, married for the last four. Their relationship was not without its challenges, but it was strong, and they loved each other. John was an excellent lover - considerate, attentive, and most importantly to Ellie - she KNEW he wanted her. Lying there her mind began to wander and, not for the first time, her mind wandered to imagining John having sex with another woman. Oh, it was not because she thought he would cheat. No, it was more about imagining having a bird's eye view of him overwhelming 'her' with pleasure. Ellie had this fantasy pretty regularly, and lately it kept just popping into her head. She laid back and let it play out in her mind again and, even though John had given her two orgasms already, she quietly brought herself to a third before she fell asleep.

Jan. 11th 2:08 p.m.

Sitting at her desk in her office Ellie was desperately trying to think of what to get John this year for his birthday. They both had good jobs - John in finance at a big tech firm, and her as a project manager for an architecture firm. They lived in the pricey Back Bay of Boston, but their salaries still meant they had a fair amount to spare. This was great, but... it made it impossible to figure out what to get her husband, for any occasion. He was a pretty simple guy and liked normal stuff, but he mostly had everything he wanted. Maybe a BC hoodie?

Frustrated, she switched gears and thought for a minute about what John was planning. Every year, John booked a swanky hotel room somewhere in New England to get away from the normal routine for a big date night. He would always say it was his gift too, as their birthdays were only 10 days apart. Usually, they would find a new up-scale restaurant to try out and maybe see a show, or movie, or ice skate, or something fun. This year, Ellie knew they would be staying in Boston because John had a work event out of town and he would be gone until the Thursday night before their weekend out. Because of that he wanted to be able to stay local to Boston and not have to travel again so soon.

Jan. 17th 8:13 p.m.

John had just left town on his work trip and Ellie was sitting alone on the couch thinking about John's birthday; again. They had sex the night before he left town even though they had a big date night coming up that weekend. She was just so revved up lately... and like clockwork, her mind was not staying terribly focused on the birthday planning. Her thoughts drifted again to imagining watching John with another woman. She set her wine glass on the side table and slipped her hand under the waistband of her sweats and panties to find that she was already quite wet. Just as she let her mind go fully to the fantasy, she felt a jolt and sat straight up pulling her hand back.

Oh... oh boy... That was an interesting idea. Could she do it? How did she feel about it? What if... what if for John's birthday, she got him a girl for the night? She had kind of brought the idea up to John before, and he did not seem super interested. He had just played it off with a "Baby, I am completely happy with you." He knew that she had fantasized about watching him with another woman, but he had NO idea how often it played out in her head.

Her heart was racing as she thought about it, even her hands were shaking. Oh my... Okay, so maybe John would not really appreciate the gift. But, come on? What guy would not want to, with his wife's permission, have sex with some random girl for a night? John would enjoy it, but he still might not want to accept it. He would be worried that she was not really okay with it.

Ah! Bingo. It was not John's birthday present... it was hers. She wanted it, she wanted to watch, she wanted to see 'her' cumming with John inside her.

Holy shit... was she really going to do this? She better soak on it, she had a few days.

Jan. 18th 6:21 a.m.

"How do I find a girl?" - Ellie was talking to herself; out loud.

She had not thought about it long. She woke up completely committed to this plan, and now she was on her phone trying to figure out how to make it happen. Propositioning some girl in a bar seemed 1. too hit or miss, and 2. likely to torpedo the whole plan as she would need John on board to find the girl; and the longer it took, the less committed he would be. Okay. So, an escort service maybe?

It took all of a few minutes to find what seemed to be an exclusive, and expensive, service. So, what kind of girl? There were about twenty-five girls on the site. What would John like? He always said Ellie was just his type. She was a normal girl, a brunette with slim waste and smallish, perky boobs. So, not that. She believed John about her being his type, but the point of this was to be waaay outside of their normal.

Okay, so that left a lot of girls. She had seen the occasional girl catch John's eye -- most were blonde. So maybe a blonde? That left seven girls. Ellie knew that there were a lot of guys (and girls) who liked women with padding, but that was not what Ellie ever imagined. Down to four girls -- one with practically non-existent boobs - nope. One who had huge, fake ones - also no. Two left. One bio said the girl was from Russia, and the other from L.A. Ellie wanted to be able to talk to the girl and explain exactly what she wanted -- so L.A. it was. Her name was Leah.

There was a number on the site, but Ellie needed to get ready for work. "I am sure they take calls after 5:00, right?"

Jan. 18th 6:14 p.m.

"Hello, Black Dress Services, this is Leslie" said a silky feminine voice on the other end of the line.

"Hi, my name is Ellie. This is my first time calling, but I am looking to book time with one of your girls."

"Of course ma'am, did you have a girl in mind?"

"Yes, I am interested in Leah"

"Leah is fantastic. What kind of service did you have in mind? Leah is open for most services."

"Uh, services? What do you mean?"

"Well, Miss Ellie, we offer a range of ways to engage with our girls. Why don't you tell me what you had in mind?"

Ellie's heart hit 90 miles an hour, was she really doing this? "Uh... well... I am... I guess I want her to have sex with my husband while I watch."

"Yes ma'am, what else?"

What else? Ellie was way out of her depth. "Um, that's it I guess."

"Okay ma'am, Leah does not do anal, or BDSM. Does that meet your expectations?"

"Oh, uh... yes." Ellie had not even thought about that... She did not get that far. She just wanted a naked, beautiful girl in front of John for him to take.

"Great, did you have a date in mind?"

"Yes, I need her for the night of the 22nd."

"Is that January?"

"Yes."

"Unfortunately ma'am, Leah is booked already that night. Did you see any other girls on the site that might fulfill what you are looking for?" she asked.

"Oh, oh no. Um, there was a blonde girl from Russia, I cannot remember her name."

"Ina, yes ma'am. She is booked that night as well. What kind of girl were you looking for?"

Well, this just got awkward. "Mmmm, I guess I was thinking pretty? No fake boobs - but no A-cups either - my husband is a boob man." OH MY GOD, why did she say that? This girl did not need to know that. "Uh, I mean..."

"It's okay ma'am, were you looking for blonde?"

"Yes, I guess I was."

"Okay, if I can have your email, I will send you the bio on a new girl that is not up on the website. She is more of a strawberry blonde, but she is thin and has very nice C-cups. She does guy-girl, and girl-girl, and is available for the 22nd."

Girl-girl? Well... I guess that makes sense given what I told her. "Okay, my email address is EllieM4Y5@..."

"Okay Ellie, it should be in your inbox now."

Ellie quickly opened her email on her tablet and saw an email from the service. There was an attachment with a girl's details on it and a few pictures of her in different poses.

Jessica "Jess"

Hometown: Portland, OR

Age: 26

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Hazel

Height: 5' 6"

Measurements: 36-26-34 -- C-Cup

Wow, Jess was a looker. She looked very innocent with her reddish-blonde hair and a dust of freckles across the bridge of her nose and cheeks and across her chest. Some of the photos were of Jess naked, her nipples pointed slightly up, and her c-cups were still defying gravity - 26... She had a strip of reddish curls leading to clean shaved pair of lips with a clit that it peaked out just past them.

"Wow, she's pretty."

"Yes ma'am, does that mean she meets your expectations?"

"Yes, she definitely does."

Over the next few minutes Ellie worked out the logistics and payment. This was a bit of a splurge, $2,000 for the whole night, but it was going to be worth it - she just knew it.

Jan. 22nd 5:44 p.m.

John and Ellie were headed out the door of their hotel. They got checked in early and were now on their way to dinner at a new Japanese place that John had found. After that, they were going to the House of Blues at 9:00 to watch a local band. Jess would be arriving at their hotel room at 11:30, which was cutting it close, but should work out perfect.

Jan. 22nd 11:01 p.m.

"Are you okay?" John asked in the cab ride back to the hotel.

"Yeah, of course, why?" Ellie responded.

"You seem a little keyed-up, that's all."

"Just excited for the rest of our night." John smiled at this - she could tell he wanted her.

Jan. 22nd 11:18 p.m.

John opened the door to their hotel room and let her in first. He came in behind her shutting the door. He caught up to her and lifted the bottom of her dress and leaned down and gently kissed each of her exposed cheeks.

"Shower first" she said. "The concert was fun, but now I am all sweaty."

John groaned but went into the living area to get a beer. Ellie did a very quick shower; this timing was damn near perfect.

She hopped out after a few minutes, toweled off and wrapped the robe around her. "You are up" she said as she opened the bathroom door. John passed her in the hallway and lightly slapped her ass as she walked past him.

Jan. 22nd 11:31 p.m.

A gentle knock at the door. John had just turned off the shower in time to hear the knock "Was that someone at the door?"

"Yeah, just something I ordered." John would probably assume she had ordered champaign or a snack.

Jess stood in the door smiling in a tight black dress. "Ellie Mays?" she asked.

"Yep, that's me." Jess raised one blonde eyebrow as Ellie just stood in the door. "Oh! Come in. So, like I said earlier, John and are going to have to have a conversation about this because he will be surprised, so you might have to wait for a bit."

"It is all your time; I am yours until morning" Jess said. That sent a little thrill though Ellie.

John had pulled on his boxers and was still drying his hair walking out of the bedroom when he spotted Jess and froze.

"Ellie?"

"Okay, so John, you know how I have told you about my fantasy of watching you having sex with another woman?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, this is that."

"But babe. Uh, I mean... I just want you" John stammered. He turned to Jess "Hi, I am John. I am sorry, I am sure this is confusing."

"Hello, I am Jess. And nope," Jess said, "this is exactly what Ellie said this would be like."

John turned back to Ellie, "wait" she said. "I know that you want me John, I know that you love me, and that you did not ask for this, and do not need it, but this is my birthday gift."

"Right, so..."

"John, it's MY birthday gift, a gift to me."

Ellie watched John process then understanding dawn on him. She could see the moment when he realized that she wanted this for herself - for him too, but this was HER fantasy. He turned back and looked at the girl in the black dress, then back to Ellie. And he smiled at her, "Okay babe, let's do it."

For the first time, John appraised the woman. Ellie saw his eyes rove up and down her, linger on her breasts and her lips. "What now?" he said.

"I want you to undress her."

"Okay" he said and moved over to Jess and stepped up behind her. He gathered her unbound hair in his right hand and pushed it over her shoulder. With his left, he found the small black zipper near her neckline and slowly slid it all the way down. He slid each hand under the open shoulders of the dress and pushed out, and the slim black dress fell to the floor.

Jess turned slowly to face John, she was wearing black lacy panties and a shear black bra. Through the bra her pink nipples were pushed against the fabric straining to stand erect against the tight fit. John put his fingers on her stomach and trailed them gently around to her back as he did a half circuit around her. Her thong panties left her cheeks exposed and they were tight and white in the dim light of the room. John slipped his fingers underneath the panties on each side of her hips and slid them down her legs until they fell to the floor with the dress. He straightened up and reached for the clasp on the back of Jess' bra.

Ellie felt her heart racing as she watched John undressing this girl. Jess was beautiful, and for her part she seemed to be very excited by the prospect of the evening. And why shouldn't she be? John was tall and fit with a deep tan. He had dark hair and ropy veins running down his arms. His stomach was flat, and he had a patch of dark hair just over his waistband. He was not gigantic, but he was well-endowed enough to fill all the space that Ellie had to give. And... both women could tell he was getting very turned on by undressing Jess. John was being slow, gentle, sensual with his movements as he undressed her. He did another half circuit to come back around to her front, running the tips of his fingers up her sides from her hips to loop the shoulder straps of the bra around his thumbs and slowly, so slowly slid it forward and down her arms. Her left breast slipped out, then the right and her soft, slightly puffy nipples were now flushed and fully erect.

"Okay," John said, "now what do you want me to do?" It startled Ellie, she had been so lost in the moment, she forgot that was all she had told him to do.

"I want you to treat her like me, I want you to take her, make her cum, make her feel like she is everything to you." Ellie quietly turned over what she just said as John turned back to the naked beauty. It was right, she wanted to watch, from the outside, as John took this girl and gave her a night that at least Ellie would remember - she was willing to bet that Jess would remember it too.

John took her hands and lifted them over her head running the backs of his fingers down her arms, brushing gently over the sides of her breasts, down to her hips where they stopped and gripped her by the waist. He then placed soft kisses in a straight line down from her neck, between her breasts, to her belly, and all the way down to just above her hairline. By this point Jess was breathing rapidly, her chest rising and falling. John spent the next ten solid minutes just lightly touching her while avoiding all the places Ellie was sure Jess wanted him to touch her. He touched her back, her stomach, her ears, her legs, her ass, but otherwise making her wait.

Finally, John leaned in and kissed her neck, just under her right ear. He slowly trailed that kiss down her neck to the top of her right nipple and stopped -- but only long enough that Jess probably thought he was still teasing; Ellie could tell because Jess had pushed that nipple toward John's face as he pulled back. John cupped her breast in his hands and leaned in with a firm, sucking kiss to first her right nipple and then her left. Jess made a small sound as John's lips locked on. At some point Ellie's robe had come open and she had started playing with her own nipples.

As Ellie looked up, she saw that he had trailed those kisses down, had pushed Jess' legs apart, and was running his tongue back and forth on each of her lips. John got to his feet and steered Jess to the couch, sitting her right on the edge. He pushed his body between her legs and kissed her on the mouth, passionate and deep. He trailed his kisses down again, but this time he settled the kisses between her legs. Jess' breathing started getting very fast, her chest rising and falling quickly with a light sheen of sweat making her body glisten. While Ellie could not see exactly what John was doing, she knew from a thousand nights what his tongue was up to - he would start by locking his mouth around her clit pulling with a gentle pressure engorging her clit to the fullest. After a couple of minutes, he would pull his tongue back just a bit and make her shiver; and Jess did. After a couple minutes more, she let a low "oh" come from her mouth. Now John had his tongue around her clit and was sliding it back and forth.

It would not be long now; Ellie could tell that Jess was fully into this. When Ellie connected with her on the phone earlier that day, she had let Jess know that she did not need her to act, that she just wanted her to experience it and react as she would with her own lovers.

"mmmmmm... oh... oh..." One of Jess' hands was buried in John's dark hair and the other was gripping the couch cushion so hard her knuckles were white. Her hips were rocking, and his head was riding with her. He was locked in now - next stop on this train was an intense orgasm for Jess. It only took another thirty seconds. Jess was not loud, but she was vocal -- small noises and words coming out as she came. If she thought John was going to let go, Ellie knew, she had another thing coming. John would have slowed way down as her orgasm was coming down, gently running the tip of his tongue up and down her clit. He would use this gentle, gentle touch with his tongue until Jess' hips started to roll again -- and they were. He would slowly ramp up the intensity to bring her to orgasm a second time. Ellie found her own hands rubbing her clit in slow circles as John was running his tongue on Jess'. She was so close to cumming herself that she felt like she was vibrating.

Ellie moved herself from standing against the wall so she could better see John and Jess from the side. Jess was cumming for the second time as Ellie was sitting down. This time John would be doing the same gentle strokes on her clit, but they would be slowing. After another little bit John stood up in front of the panting Jess. Jess was not going to be some toy in all this though, she had fully committed to it and as John stood up she leaned forward taking his rock hard dick in her hands and placing soft kisses up and down its length. After a quick kiss on the tip, she opened her mouth and ran her tongue from the base to the tip several times in slow succession before wrapping her lips around his tip and beginning to suck. John gave a low grunt while looking down at the top of her strawberry locks sliding back and forth on his dick.

John looked over at Ellie then and she could see he was enjoying this - both Jess and seeing what Ellie was up to. Ellie's rubbing had intensified when she saw Jess take the reins. She was just about to cum herself, she had been close already, but when Jess took John in her mouth that pushed her right to the edge. John watched as Ellie crested - Ellie was vocal too, but not as quiet as Jess. She grabbed the back of the chair her breasts quivering as she shook from the orgasm. John smiled at her, then he reached down pulling Jess to her feet. He walked her around the couch and leaned her over the back of it. He used his hands to push her legs apart and walked up behind her sliding his cock into Jess' soaked pussy.

12