The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie was coming down from her orgasm and watched as John rode Jess from behind. The gentle, slow John was gone, and now he was pushing in and out of her fast and hard as he held her hips in place. For her part Jess was staring right at Ellie smiling. This sent Ellie right back to her own pussy with her fingers. Jess was enjoying herself - and that was the whole point. This could not be going better from Ellie's perspective. Not only was John pleasuring this girl, but she was fully enjoying it and fully into it. Ellie knew that John was an excellent lover and Ellie was unbelievably turned on watching him turn those attentions on this woman.

John was close to cumming himself now. He was grunting as he was slapping Jess' ass with the strokes of his hips. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, grunt, slap, slap, slap... slap... slap...... slap, and his head ducked down to lay on her back as his hands roamed up to hold her tits. But Jess was not done... She stood up pushing back from John and walked across the room to take Ellie's hand. This was so unexpected Ellie just followed along with Jess leading her to the bedroom. Jess backed into the bed and scooted the far side opening her legs so Ellie could see that her pussy was wide open from John's work. Jess still had Ellie's hands and pulled her forward on to the bed. Jess reached up and put her hands behind Ellie's head and pulled her face towards her pussy.

Ellie froze. She had never done anything like this with a woman. She was not sure how she felt about it... this was supposed to about her watching John, not participating. The night was going places she had never imagined, but she was so turned on... how could she not? She let Jess guide her mouth down. Ellie's mouth buried itself in Jess' wetness. She tasted saltiness from the sweat, she could taste John's cum and something else that was clearly Jess. She started by finding Jess' clit with her tongue and sucking on it. Jess tipped her head back and let out a low moan.

Ellie had lost track of John in the midst of this new experience - well, that was until she felt him grab her hips and bury his hard cock in her pussy from behind. Oh... My... God... Ellie could not believe what was happening. John was slowing pushing in and out of her while she was sucking on Jess' clit. Ellie's small hands were wrapped around Jess' tits squeezing her nipples between her fingers. John had clearly brought Jess close to cumming again, because she was already rocking her hips under Ellie's attentions. She was not so quiet now -- she was moaning and rocking -- but that was joining with Ellie's own moaning. John knew how to bring her right to orgasm and she was just about to cum herself. Jess came in an explosion of sound. Ellie pulled her mouth back leaning into John and folding herself forward - that did it - now she was cumming too - maybe the strongest orgasm she had ever had. Her whole body was twitching - it was like every part of her was having an orgasm. But John was not stopping - he clearly had every intention of cumming again in Ellie. At least sixty seconds later Ellie still felt her orgasm rolling as John came into her and collapsed over her.

They all crawled into the bed and within a few minutes all three were sleeping.

Jan. 23rd 5:57 a.m.

Ellie woke as she felt the bed moving. Jess was climbing over her to get to John. OMG this girl wanted him again. Immediately Ellie felt herself getting wet. Ellie pulled to the other side of the bed to give them room. John woke to Jess sucking his cock. As soon as he got hard - which was pretty much as soon as he woke up - Jess climbed up on top of him sliding his cock into her. Then Jess was riding him, tossing her hair back as she looked at the ceiling and intensifying her rocking.

John looked over at Ellie to find her playing with herself again. He grabbed her leg and used his strength to pull her to him. At first she thought he wanted to kiss her, but nothing so plain as that. He pulled her leg to him and over, putting her pussy right over his mouth. Ellie was on top of John now facing Jess, her tits bouncing in her face. Ellie leaned forward putting Jess' nipple in her mouth as John leaned up to put her in his mouth. Ellie was vibrating... The first touch of his tongue to her clit and she almost came right then. About twenty seconds later Jess was cumming hard on John's dick; Ellie let it go and came herself. The women's moans twisted together as they came. Ellie felt John's face fall away, but Jess was still riding him rocking back and forth and he quickly came too.

After John finished, Jess climbed off him and sat on the edge of the bed just slowing her breathing. John was back asleep within a few of minutes, but as usual Ellie was wide awake now. Jess smiled over at her and quietly got up, padding across the room to gather her things. Ellie stood up and walked to the bedroom door to watch Jess slip her dress back up her body and expertly zip the back. Jess stopped at the door and smiled at Ellie. She silently mouthed "thank you" and slipped out.

Ellie walked to the bar and fixed herself a cup of coffee. As she looked out the window sipping her coffee, she smiled to herself. She was pretty sure she and John had a new anniversary tradition.

12