The Birthday Gift Pt. 01

Story Info
My husband gifts me a woman for my birthday.
3.8k words
4.34
21k
29
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my 45th birthday, my husband booked us a staycation at The Palazzo, which is about 20 minutes from our Las Vegas home. We checked in late Friday afternoon and spent the evening "wining and dining" our way through every restaurant and lounge in the Venetian. Adam showered me with affection and adoration. I was tipsy from the alcohol and giddy with love. When we went to bed that evening, we made love like we were newlyweds -- passionate, frenzied. I drifted off in a blissful post-orgasm haze, thinking things couldn't get any better.

He woke me Saturday morning by playing with my nipples and kissing my neck. Before I opened my eyes, I felt a tingle between my thighs.

"Happy birthday, baby," he whispered in my ear.

"Let's just stay here and have birthday sex all day," I suggested, only partially joking.

"Nope! We have plans today! And we need to get moving. I'll start the shower."

"Plans?" I said to his retreating back.

"No time for questions, my love! Up and at'em!"

After brunch, we entered Canyon Ranch Spa, a very high-end establishment I had always wanted to experience but I could never justify spending such an absurd amount of money.

"Welcome to Canyon Ranch," said a demure blond woman dressed in black.

"Good morning! I made a reservation for my wife, Danielle Woodford."

"Yes, of course. What a pleasure to have you with us today, Mrs. Woodford. We have a wonderful day planned for you." She shifted her attention to Adam. "As requested, Mrs. Woodford will be ready for you at five o'clock."

Adam leaned in to kiss me good-bye, and I whispered, "Five o'clock?! That's 5 hours."

He kissed me and smiled.

"You are going to be pampered and massaged and polished. Then they'll do your hair and makeup because we are going to dinner tonight. Enjoy every minute of it. I love you."

At 4:30 I stepped into the spa's VIP dressing room feeling - and looking - like an entirely new woman. I stood in front of the full-length mirror and dropped the silk robe. My skin was smooth and rosy. My face glowed. I felt radiant. I couldn't wait to be naked for Adam this evening. As I turned to check my backside in the mirror, I noticed a garment bag hanging on the far wall. The bag was black with "CALVIN KLEIN" in gold lettering across the front. On the floor beneath the garment bag was a Michael Kors shopping bag with a large red bow and a card attached. I opened the card.

"Happy birthday, baby. I can't wait to see you. All my love, Adam."

The shopping bag held a red thong, a red and black bra, and a gorgeous pair of strappy black stilettos. I slipped on the thong and bra, stepped into the stilettos, and looked in the mirror to admire my new posture. My legs appeared longer and more shapely. My ass was perfectly framed by the thong and appeared more voluptuous. The bra pushed my B-cup tits up, providing a beautiful valley of cleavage.

Inside the garment bag was a black silk wrap dress. As I slid it off the hanger, the silk passed through my fingers like water. I slipped it over my head and let the fabric glide over my skin. The dress fit like it was custom-made -- every curve was hugged and spotlighted perfectly. At 4:55, there was a light knock on the changing room door.

"Mrs. Woodford? Your husband is here."

I opened the dressing room door. She looked me up and down then smiled.

"Mr. Woodford will be pleased. May I escort you to the front?"

Adam was exactly where I had left him six hours before, but he was wearing a suit and tie now. He wolf-whistled when he saw me; I played into it with a spin and a pose.

"If we weren't already married, I'd propose right now. You are absolutely gorgeous!" he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"This is a better birthday present than anything I could imagine."

"Oh, this isn't your birthday present. We'll get to that. Let's grab a drink first."

Our little table at The Dorsey was tucked into a shadowed corner. We sipped cocktails and flirted, truly enjoying each other's company. Once again, I was tipsy from the alcohol and giddy from the love. After our third round, he kissed me deeply and the taste of bourbon on his tongue was an instant turn-on.

"Birthday sex. Now." I commanded.

"Now? What about dinner?"

"I don't want dinner. I want you. Take me upstairs."

"Yes, ma'am! I'll go pay the tab and cancel our dinner reservation. We can order room service later."

I watched him talk to the bartender, then pull out his cell phone to make a call. After a few minutes, he tucked the cell phone back into his jacket pocket and spoke to the bartender again before returning to the table.

"I mentioned your birthday to the bartender. He's bringing you a birthday drink on the house."

On cue, the bartender appeared at our table with a cocktail.

"Everything is all set, Mr. Woodford. Please feel free to enjoy your drink in the comfort of your room if you'd like. Happy birthday, Mrs. Woodford." he said with a slight nod and a wink.

As soon we stepped into our suite, I reached for Adam. His lips pressed against mine as he unzipped my dress, slid it off my shoulders and let it pool around my feet. He stepped back, staring at me in the bra, thong, and stilettos, and unknotted his tie.

"Turn around for me."

I pivoted slowly and he pulled me against his chest and kissed the sensitive spot on the side of my neck that turns me into a puddle.

"Are you ready for your birthday present, baby?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

"Good. Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and squealed excitedly.

"I want to make sure there's no peeking," he whispered in a low voice. He covered my eyes with his tie and tied it at the back of my head.

He guided me further into the suite.

"Stay right there. I have to get your present from the other room."

It suddenly dawned on me - my birthday present must be a sex toy. Maybe a vibrator? We'd played with them before and always enjoyed them. Or maybe a butt plug? Two months ago, we talked about anal play and he mentioned a butt plug might be a good introduction. That had to be it. I clenched my ass in anticipation.

I felt the air shift and realized he was back in the room. He unhooked the bra and let it fall to the floor. He moved behind me and reach around to cradle a breast in each hand, running his thumbs over my nipples. I whimpered and arched my back to push my tits out. I felt a light flick on my right nipple. I gasped. He gently squeezed my tits, and I felt another gentle flick on my left nipple. Firmer and slower this time, with a little swirl around the areola. Then back to the right nipple, but it was a lingering suckle instead of a lick. What the fuck is going on?

"Let's see if you're ready for your present, my love," One hand traveled down my flat belly and into the thong. His finger dipped into my damp pussy. "Definitely ready."

He removed the makeshift blindfold. Standing in front of me was a stunning woman wearing nothing but high heels and a big red bow around her neck. She was built like me --teardrop tits with little pink nipples, flat stomach, small waist, curvy hips, tight ass and great legs. My husband removed his finger from my pussy and reached out to her. She swirled her tongue around his finger.

"I'm Lacey. And I'm your birthday present." She embraced me; our bodies pressed together. She kissed me -- gently at first, then firmer, her tongue pressing between my lips until I accepted it. I was speechless and weak-kneed. I leaned against Adam for support.

"Happy birthday, baby. She's just for you. Whatever you want."

Lacey walked to the sideboard and poured three flutes of champagne. She handed one to each of us, then raised her glass in a toast.

"To the birthday girl!"

I downed my champagne in one swallow. She took the empty flute from my hand and refilled it but placed it on the bedside table. She took a sip of her bubbly, then leaned in to kiss me. The cool champagne on her tongue was oddly erotic. I stepped into her, wrapping my arms around her, running my hands down her smooth back to her round buttocks. I'd never touched a woman intimately, never mind embraced a naked woman. Her pale skin was soft and smooth. Her kiss was confident and intoxicating. Adam reached over my shoulder to run a hand through Lacey's blond hair, pushing it away from her face so he could see our interlocked lips without obstruction. Lacey pulled back enough to part our lips, but kept her tongue entwined with mine -- a little show for Adam.

"What do you think, Dani?"

"I don't know what to think."

Adam reached over my shoulder again and untied the bow around Lacey's neck. The ribbon drifted to the floor. He scooped me off my feet and laid me on the bed, then spoke to Lacey as he removed my heels.

"Lacey darling, a fun fact about my sexy wife: she loves nipple play."

"Ooooo. I shall make good use of that information," she replied.

Lacey refilled her champagne flute and climbed onto the bed. She took a sip of champagne and kissed me more urgently than the first time, leaving me breathless. Her eyes and her fingertips traveled from my face down my neck, across my collarbone and over the swell of my breasts. She tipped the glass and dribbled champagne onto my naked body. Starting at my navel, she worked her way up, licking every trace of sparking wine off my trembling body.

"You have beautiful tits." She whispered my ear. "I can't wait suck on them. I want to nibble those nipples, make them nice and hard." She teased a nipple between her fingers. I inhaled sharply and felt my pussy contract. She pinched the other nipple a little harder. A moan escaped my throat. She kissed a trail from my ear to my nipple, then flicked the nipple with her tongue. She alternated from one nipple to the other, coaxing each one to full attention, vacillating between soft languid swirls and sharp little nibbles. Just as I was about to beg, she drew my nipple into her warm velvety mouth and sucked gently.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned.

Adam stripped down to his boxer-briefs and stretched out beside me on the bed.

"What a sight. Open your eyes and watch. It's hot as fuck," he whispered. "Feel how hard it made me."

He placed my hand on his dick. The thin material of his boxer briefs masked nothing. He was rock hard.

I opened my eyes to see Lacey's pretty lips nursing on my left nipple while her fingers traced circles on my right one. She made eye contact with me as she switched nipples, holding my gaze while tracing her tongue around the hard tip before pulling it deep into her mouth. Adam leaned over to kiss me, his tongue dancing with mine. He reached down and dipped his hand into my red panties. Staring into my eyes, he pressed a finger into my slit.

"Ohhhh, babe. You are so wet." He removed his finger and spread the wetness on my right nipple. "Let's share with our guest."

Lacey looked up with a smile and licked her lips, then descended upon my nipple again.

"You taste delicious. So sweet. Let's make that easier to get to." She shimmied the thong over my hips and down my legs, tossing it aside. She spread my legs and guided Adam's hand back to my wanting pussy. He teased my clit with his thumb and buried a finger inside me. I gasped and rocked my hips, trying my best to gyrate on his hand. I was already aching to come.

Lacey grabbed his hand and took his finger in her mouth. As Adam and I watched her suck my juices from his finger, I dipped my hand into his boxers and wrapped my fingers around his cock. I heard his breath catch and felt his cock pulse. At that moment, I wanted that cock in my mouth more than anything in the world.

"Lacey," I rolled up onto my knees and patted the bed beside me. "Can you come here for a minute?'

"Of course!" Lacey crawled up the bed, placed a kiss on each of my nipples, and kneeled beside me.

"Lacey, do you see anything wrong with this picture?" I asked.

"Well, it seems wrong that we're both naked and he isn't. Would you like me to remedy that?"

"Would you, please? I am aching to suck his dick."

Adam stood beside the bed, his dick straining against the thin fabric. As I arranged pillows against the headboard, Lacey removed Adam's boxer briefs, his erection springing free zealously. Adam settled himself against the pillows, his legs splayed out in front of him, a drop of precum glistening on the tip of his erect cock. Lacey sat beside Adam; I kneeled in front of him and leaned forward on my elbows, lightly tickling his smooth sac with my fingernails.

"Lacey darling, a fun fact about my husband: he loves ball play." I teased the head of his cock with my soft tongue, catching the droplet of precum. I sat up and leaned forward to kiss Lacey, our tongues meeting just inches from Adam's face.

"He tastes as sweet as you do," Lacey said.

I leaned back down and dove into Adam's balls, licking and sucking each one in turn. I felt Lacey gather my hair up to give Adam an unobstructed view.

"Look at her. On her knees, ass up in the air, nose-deep in your balls. She's beautiful, isn't she?" Adam moaned as Lacey spoke.

"She's fucking amazing," he breathed.

I traced my tongue the length of his rod, then circled his knob. I wrapped my lips around his head and worked my way down, inch by inch. Lacey wrapped my hair around her hand and tugged my hair, slowly pulling my mouth off his cock.

"Fucking amazing," Adam repeated, as I returned my attention to his balls.

My hair fell back around my face, and I felt Lacey move about the bed. Her hands caressed my shoulders and my back and my buttocks. I migrated back to Adam's cock as Lacey focused her touch on my bottom, firmly gripping, moving her fingertips closer and closer to my wet slit with every squeeze. My pussy was dripping in anticipation of her touch. I went in for a solid deep-throat dive on Adam's dick, and Lacey plunged two fingers into my pussy. Adam's cock popped out of my mouth as I raised up on my hands and knees and cried out.

"Oh, fuck!" I met Adam's eyes. "She's finger-fucking me. It feels so good. Oh God, it feels so good."

Adam leaned forward to kiss me as I rocked back and forth on Lacey's fingers. I whined when she took her fingers out of my sopping hole. She stepped back up to the head of the bed, my juices glistening on her fingers.

"May I?" she asked as she jutted her chin towards Adam.

Unable to speak, I simply nodded. She placed her fingers on Adam's bottom lip, prompting him to suck them clean while I resumed sucking his dick. A moment later I felt Lacey position herself behind me again. She gently separated my butt cheeks and tickled my rosebud with tiny little flicks of the tip of her tongue. Once again, Adam's dick popped out of my mouth as I raised up to look at him.

"I can see what she's doing." His eyes were wide, his excitement obvious. "Do you like it?"

Before I could answer the tiny licks evolved into slow laps with the whole surface of her tongue pressed against my flesh. She started at my clit and dragged her tongue all the way to my puckered sphincter, where her tongue swirled with a flourish. My pussy clenched. I shuddered and my eyes rolled back.

"Baby, I want to come." I swayed on my hands and knees, as I maintained eye contact with Adam. "My pussy is so wet. Everything feels so good. She's eating my ass. I need to come, baby."

Just as I was about to give in, Lacey stopped.

"No! Don't stop!" I begged. "Please don't stop. I need to come."

She stepped back to the head of the bed, jutted her chin at Adam, and asked for the second time.

"May I?"

I nodded. She leaned over and kissed Adam, her tongue probing deep into his welcoming mouth. I knew he could taste my cunt juices on her tongue. The thought of him tasting my pussy on another woman's tongue made my pussy throb. Clearly it excited him, as his shaft quivered in my hand. I licked more precum off the tip before he waved me off.

"I don't want to come yet, and if you keep that up I won't be able to hold off. I want to see Lacey get you off first."

"Baby, I am so fucking worked-up right now. I swear I'm going to come the second she touches me."

"Good! I want to watch!" he exclaimed. "Lacey?"

She stepped back to the foot of the bad, laid on her back underneath me and used her hands to lower my pussy to her mouth. Her tongue tornadoed around my swollen clit then darted into the folds. Still on my hands and knees, I was face to face with Adam.

"Don't hold back, love. I want to hear it." He placed his hands on either side of my face, ensuring I didn't look away.

"She's going to make me come. I'm going to come all over her face, baby."

"Tell me about it, my love," Adam murmured.

"Oh, God. She is licking my pussy and fingering me. I'm going to come. Oh, God." My voice was getting loud. "Fuuuuuuck. I'm coming. Oh, yes. Eat my pussy. Fuck yes!"

Adam plunged his tongue in my mouth as Lacey anchored my pussy to her face, and I rode it like a bucking bronco. Adam pinched my nipples, bringing on another wave of orgasm. Jolts of electricity had me convulsing and gasping for air.

"That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. I almost came just watching you." Adam gushed between kisses. "I want to fuck you so hard right now."

Lacey wriggled out from under me and asked Adam to join her at the foot of the bed.

"Look at the dripping pussy," Lacey said. She lifted me back up on my knees and ran her fingers up and down my slit. I shivered at her touch.

"She has a beautiful cunt, doesn't she?" Lacey asked Adam. "So pretty and pink. And it tastes fan-fucking-tastic, too. I feel a little guilty that I had all the fun. Go ahead, taste your wife now that I made her come."

Adam didn't hesitate. His thumbs parted my pussy lips and he dove in, lapping and sucking. I was still sensitive, so I jerked and quivered involuntarily. I felt an unfamiliar pressure, and realized Lacey was working the tight little rosebud of my ass. I moaned and pushed against it.

"Oh, she likes a finger in the ass!" Lacey said. "Adam, I bet she'd come in a heartbeat if you fucked her right now."

Adam kneeled behind me and pressed the head of his cock against my pussy. Lacey increased anal pressure gently.

"There you go." Lacey encouraged. "Fuck her."

Adam pushed his cock inside me as Lacey's finger popped past the tight rim of my sphincter. She was right; Adam pumped twice, and I came in a whirlwind of whimpers and gasps. Both Adam and Lacey withdrew from my holes, and I collapsed. Adam settled himself against the headboard again, and I realized his dick was still hard. He hadn't come yet.

I reached over and stroked his shaft.

"Mmmmm. Yes, please," he responded.

I climbed up onto his lap and positioned myself to slide down his pole.

"We have a guest. Let's include her. Turn around and lean your back against me." Adam whispered.

I turned myself around, straddled his thighs and filled my pussy with his glorious cock. I stayed still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of him deep inside me. Lacey was directly in front of us.

He slipped his arms under my hips and hooked an arm under each of my thighs, spreading them wide.

Adam leveraged his arms against his body to bounce me up and down on his cock.

"I love your pussy. It's so hot, so tight, so wet. I love fucking you," Adam panted.

I beckoned for Lacey to come closer. She crawled towards us on her hands and knees.

"Suck his balls. Suck his balls while he fucks me." I commanded.

She leaned down, pausing a moment to suck my clit as she passed it. I heard Adam's breathing change, and I knew Lacey was doing what I asked.

"Oh, fuck," Adam grunted. "Oh, fuck yeah."

He bounced me up and down a little harder and faster.

"It's so good. So fucking good." Adam huffed. "Her mouth... your pussy... I'm going to come."

Lacey thumbed my clit while I she suckled Adam's sac. I knew another orgasm was going to hit me fast.

12