The Birthday Gift Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me, baby. Come for me." I pleaded, knowing I couldn't hold off. "I'm going to come, Adam. Oh, God! I'm going to come. ADAM!"

I felt light-headed and saw spots as my orgasm crashed into me. My head dropped forward; I saw Lacey double-down and go nose-deep on his ball sac. With a grunt, he dropped me hard on his dick and wrapped his arms around me, holding me down on his dick. I felt him spasm, shooting his hot jizz inside me as my pussy contracted around his cock, milking every drop. He held me against him, resting his forehead on my shoulder, panting heavily. I lifted myself off his cock and gasped at the gush of hot come spilling out of me. Lacey swooped in, slurping every drop of my husband's seed out of my pussy while Adam gently caressed my tits.

We invited Lacey to stay the night with us, and she accepted. We all agreed it was one hell of a birthday and joked about needing to rest up for round two. We drifted off to sleep naked and entangled with one another.

Stay tuned for part II...

12