The Birthday Gift Pt. 03b

Story Info
A M/f alternate ending to The Birthday Gift.
2.2k words
3.8
1.6k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acguy
acguy
10 Followers

I sit on the side of the bed looking down at you as you slowly come awake. I smile as I offer you a drink. "We need to stay hydrated," I say as I give you a wink. Taking a long drink myself.

I slowly pull the sheet off you and as always I am in awe as I gaze upon your beauty. The way your hair cascades across the pillow, the fullness of your lips, the graceful neck leading down to your shoulders. My gaze moves to your breasts, topped with delicious nipples. Tearing my eyes away I continue, my eyes caressing your waist, flicking to your belly button just as my fingers enjoy caressing your waist. Moving lower I look at the source of the wonderful nectar you provide. The button hiding for now in its' sheath. I continue letting a finger trace a thigh just as my eyes trace the journey. Moving down the bed I reach and lift an ankle, bringing it up as I lean to place a light kiss on your big toe.

Letting the foot down slowly I look up and say "Are you ready for the last part of your Birthday Gift my dear?" You smile and nod as you sit up. I reach for your hand and pull you up into my arms, giving you a passionate kiss before turning and leading you from the bedroom. As we enter the living room I turn to the left and down a hall we have not ventured down before. Standing before a closed door I turn to you and say "This last part took a fair bit of planning to bring to fruition love. Can you please close your eyes as we go through this door and wait until I let you know to open them?" You give a little giggle and wiggle which does wonderful things with your breasts and then close your eyes. I reach for your hand as I open the door and pull you into the room.

As the door closes, I stand behind you. "You may open your eyes" you hear as I pull back your hair and fasten a collar loosely around your throat. With a finger through the ring on the collar, I pull your head gently to the side as I kiss and nibble on an earlobe. "Trust me my pet, you are going to enjoy this so much" I whisper as my fingers lightly pinch your nipples. With wide eyes your take in the room. Soft lights bathe the room in a reddish glow. You see a rack with a selection of paddles and crops hanging upon it. A bench sits prominently in the centre of the room with clips and straps placed strategically. Taking your hand I lead you to the table and show you the items resting on it. A selection of butt plugs of various sizes, some apparently with remote controls, a set of ankle and wrist cuffs, various-sized dildos and vibrators, a black ball gag and a set of nipple clamps sit ready for use. I feel you give a slight shiver of excitement as you look upon each object while I reach for the ankle and wrist cuffs and fasten them appropriately.

As I stand, I turn you to face me. "This is important my pet, should you wish to stop, your safe word is marbles. If you are gagged you are to shake your head no and everything will stop and I will make sure you are all right." I say in a stern voice. "Your enjoyment is paramount". With this, I lead you over to the bench and have you climb on.

As you settle on the bench I attach clips to ankles and wrists ensuring you remain in place as I take liberties with your body. I use an elastic hair tie to pull your luscious hair away from your face and put it into a ponytail. I stand and admire the view as you are prone on the bench, your breathing elevated as you are torn between excitement and worry about what is about to take place. My hands caress your back, trailing down an enticing cheek and letting fingers dance down your inner thigh. My fingers move upwards again and I let one split your lips. It comes away wet and I savour the taste.

"Are you ready to begin my pet?" I ask and I hear a mumble. You jerk against your bonds as my hand lands a firm spank on your ass. "I did not hear your pet."

This time you shout out loud, "Yes Sir, I am ready" With that I place a blindfold over your eyes. "Fear not my pet, it will enhance the experience," I say as I lean down and whisper in your ear. You hear my footsteps as I walk in the direction of the table

I notice a slight shiver as you hear items being moved upon the table. I remain silent as I return to stand behind you. You flinch as I rest a hand on each cheek and then moan as I swipe my tongue between your lips before moving to lick your asshole. As my tongue probes your ass my fingers tease your pussy. Using the palm I rub up and down to spread your wetness and then slip a finger inside and pump in and out slowly. My tongue probes deeper as well, alternating, finger in, tongue withdrawing, tongue stabbing in, finger slipping out. Occasionally my thumb swipes across your clit as I strive to further your excitement.

As my fingers play with your pussy you suddenly feel pressure at your back door and slowly and gently I push a small buttplug in. You take a deep breath as it pops in and is held firmly in place. As you become comfortable with that feeling my fingers slip from your pussy to be quickly replaced with something else. This something seems to cup your pussy, part of it inside while another part rests against your clit. I slowly move around you, my fingers always touching a part of you, caressing, tickling lightly from your ass cheeks up your back and shoulders before stroking your face as I sit just to your side. I remove your blindfold and with your head resting on the bench, you can see me smile.

"What do I have in store for you now my pet?" I say as I raise my phone in my hand and show you the screen. "This is an app that I think you will enjoy" I press a button on the screen and you feel a slight buzz below. Your eyes go wide as you realize that you have a vibe in your ass as well as inside your pussy and pressed against your clit, all buzzing very gently. On the screen, you see red and blue buttons, and you watch intently as my fingers move to hold them down. Slowly my fingers move the buttons upwards and as they move, the buzzing becomes vibration, getting stronger as my fingers reach the top of the screen. I grin wickedly as you realize what I am doing.

"That's right pet, I am controlling those toys from here. I can sit and watch the excitement and frustration as it plays across your beautiful face while I tease you, edging you closer and closer but never quite doing enough to let you cum." You watch as my fingers move across the screen. The buzzing in your ass is steady but with occasional bursts of intensity while inside your pussy and against your clit you feel a steady climb to a high intensity followed by a slow lowering of vibrations. Back and forth until you begin to moan and then I release the buttons and you feel nothing. Another louder moan escapes your lips as you feel the building orgasm wane.

Placing the phone down within your view I press another button on the screen and the red and blue begin to move on their own, up and down, varying the strength and duration of your pleasure. "It has a handy little hands-free option as well my pet and that allows me to have some pleasure myself," I say as I slip my boxers down showing you my hard cock eager for your waiting lips. "If you do a good job pet, I may let you have a little O." And with those words, I offer my cock to you. It is my turn to groan as your tongue flicks the tip just before your lips cover the head and you suck in. I move closer allowing you to take more of me into your mouth. You begin to suck and lick with a purpose as the vibes ramp up and down in your holes. I grasp the bench as you bring me closer to orgasm, shocked at how quickly it is happening. Looking at you prone on the bench helpless, vibes giving you pleasure as you give me pleasure it should be no shock. The images are embedded in my brain now.

With great effort, I pull out and take a few deep breaths. "You are so good at that pet, but I need to hold off, but I promised a reward and here you go." Reaching for the phone I raise the buttons to full strength. "Just a little one pet, you may cum but hurry before I turn it all off" I put the phone down and move behind you as I grab your ponytail and pull back just as my hand lands a spank on your ass. A further 3 spanks leave a redness on your cheeks as I release your hair and bend down to plant kisses on each ass cheek. I then begin a soft massage of your ass as I sense your climax approaching.

As you begin to quiver I reach and quickly pull both toys from within you, leaving you so close that you scream out "Noooooooooooo" Not wishing to be cruel I quickly replace the toy with my tongue and fingers. Thrusting my tongue into your pussy as a finger circles your clit I await your orgasm. I take time to lick as well as suck on you as my fingers tease your clit. It is only a short time before I sense you are close and as the memory of our night overwhelms me I double my efforts and concentrate on giving you the ultimate pleasure. Tongue licking and probing, lips sucking, fingers teasing and rubbing your clit and finally one finger slips into your butt sending you over the edge. I continue to lavish attention on your pussy as you moan out your orgasm until I slowly allow you to calm down. I quickly release your ankles and move to do the same to your wrists. Reaching for you I pull you up before lifting you into my arms and holding you as I kiss your forehead.

I smile as I hear you mumble "Marbles" "Happy Birthday my beautiful pet" I say as I carry you back to bed to hold you as you recover. As we return to the bedroom I gently lay you down upon the bed. You settle with your head on a pillow and reach up for me. "Take me Sir" I hear as you open your legs and bring your knees up. I slip onto the bed and kneel between your legs. My cock is throbbing with desire as I gaze at you. Your hair frames your beautiful face as you smile at me. I reach to brush the nipples that I constantly want to tease and lick. I scoot forward, my cock in hand as I brush it against your pussy. I slide the tip in, then hook my arms under your knees.

As I lift your legs I push forward and slowly slip further in. I move slowly as every moment is exquisite. Your tight pussy gripping me as I bury myself inside you. I begin with short strokes needing to make this moment last as long as humanly possible. I must do everything I can to prolong the pleasure. "Touch yourself, baby, let's cum together" I whisper. You place a finger in your mouth before reaching down to slowly circle your clit. Our eyes lock and I am unable to look away as my hardness strokes into you. We both moan as our excitement builds and our pace increases. Your fingers work faster and faster as I begin to thrust deep. I can hold back no longer "Baby cum with me please" I shout and as I do I feel begin to contract around my shaft as you reach your peak. Eyes still locked on each other we both shout out "cuming baby"

As my thrusts slow, I release your legs and reach for you. I pull you up into my arms as we stay joined and then I twist and fall back pulling you on top of me as I lay my head on a pillow. I slowly soften and slip from within you but continue to hold you tightly. You lean in and we begin to kiss as finally we both close our eyes and savour everything that we have shared weekend.

acguy
acguy
10 Followers