The Birthday Gift Pt. 03a

Story Info
A F/m alternate ending to The Birthday Gift.
2.6k words
4
1.9k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acguy
acguy
10 Followers

I sit on the side of the bed looking down at you as you slowly come awake. I smile as I offer you a drink. "We need to stay hydrated," I say as I give you a wink. Taking a long drink myself.

I slowly pull the sheet off you and as always I am in awe as I gaze upon your beauty. The way your hair cascades across the pillow, the fullness of your lips, the graceful neck leading down to your shoulders. My gaze moves to your breasts, topped with delicious nipples. Tearing my eyes away I continue, my eyes caressing your waist, flicking to your belly button just as my fingers caress your waist. Moving lower I look at the source of the wonderful nectar you provide. The button hiding for now in its' sheath. I continue letting a finger trace a thigh just as my eyes trace the journey. Moving down the bed I reach and lift an ankle, bringing it up as I lean to place a light kiss on your big toe. "Are you ready for the last part of your Birthday Gift my dear?" I say. You smile and nod as you sit up. I reach for your hand and pull you up into my arms, giving you a passionate kiss before turning and leading you from the bedroom.

As we enter the living room I turn to the left and down a hall we have not ventured down before. Standing before a closed door I turn to you and say "This last part took a fair bit of planning to bring to fruition love. Can you please close your eyes as we go through this door and wait until I let you know to open them?" You give a little giggle and wiggle which does wonderful things with your breasts and then close your eyes. I reach for your hand as I open the door and pull you into the room. You hear the door close behind us and give a shiver of anticipation as you hear a slight rustle of cloth. You raise an eyebrow as you hear my voice from in front of you but closer to the floor. "My Princess has a dark fantasy and it is my honour to fulfill it if she deems me worthy." I say, then "Please open your eyes and allow this slave to do your bidding".

As you open your eyes they quickly scan the room, It is unlike any room in a hotel suite you've ever seen as it has been transformed into something darker. I kneel at your feet, head bowed, naked with my hands extended. A collar resting in my upturned palms. A table is off to the side with various items sitting on it. A bench sits in the middle of the room, restraints visible. Hanging from a rack are various paddles and crops. I remain kneeling head bowed as you walk around the room, A slightly evil smile on your face. As you get closer to the table you see the items there. Several butt plugs of various sizes, a large bottle of lube, ankle and wrists cuffs made of nice leather, a set of nipple clamps, several cock rings and finally an assortment of gags. Turning and leaning against the table you see a black sheer body suit on a hanger and a pair of your thigh-high black boots next to the door on the floor.

"Oh my pet, we are going to have so much fun together," you say as you walk and pick up the collar from my upturned palms. The joy clear in your voice causes me to shiver slightly but firm in the knowledge that I would do anything for My Princess. "Sit up pet, and raise your chin," you say and I willingly comply. You move behind me and slip the collar around my throat fastening it around the back as the ring hangs under my chin. You move back to the table and soon return with a small leather harness which is quickly fastened around my cock and balls, pulling the balls away from my body and fastening tightly around my now firm erection.

As you finish you move close and with a finger hook the ring and bring my face closer to yours. "crawl over to the table pet and put on the wrist and ankle cuffs then resume kneeling with your head down" you whisper before slapping my cheek "MOVE" I feel the heat of your hand on my cheek as I quickly crawl to the table and reach up for the cuffs. As I am working on my task you saunter over to the rack and look over the paddles and crops. I fumble several times as I tremble in excitement, finally securing the last cuff around my left ankle, once again assuming a kneeling pose with my head bowed. I hear you move over to the door and dare a quick peak as I see you reach for the bodysuit on its hanger. You notice my glance and quickly say "Did you just steal a look at me pet without permission?"

I softly say "I am sorry My Princess I have no excuse but to say I can not resist your beauty" I feel you moving towards me and hear a swish and suddenly yelp as a crop smacks hard on my ass. "Crawl to the bench, stand and bend over pet," you say in a strong voice that will accept no further disobedience. I do as instructed and stand bending at the waist, each foot near the restraints attached to a leg of the bench. I raise my hands over my head to reach and grasp the restraints at the corner of the padded top. You move behind me and bend to attach my cuffs to the bench leg restraints. Once those shackles are fastened you walk around and pull my hands taut and fasten them as well.

Admiring my predicament you look at the table and see a blindfold that you failed to notice earlier. I am suddenly plunged into darkness. I hear you walking behind me and jerk as you spank my ass twice on each cheek. I hear the door open and close behind me and it appears I am alone in the room. I breathe a sigh as I hope I have the willpower to fulfill My Princess's fantasy this night. I'm not sure how long I was left alone but my mind was filled with a mixture of apprehension and excitement. As the door opened once more I relax and decide to accept whatever is in store for me. I hear the clicking of heels on the tile floor as you move closer. As you stand behind me, I feel a finger slip between my ass cheeks and hear you ask "Did you make sure to clean yourself properly for your Princess my pet?"

"Yes, My Princess I made sure to cleanse myself for you" I respond. I hear you move away again to the table briefly then after your return, I feel a cold wetness dripping between my cheeks. It is followed quickly by your hand rubbing the lube around my butthole. The hand moves away briefly then I feel a lubed finger pressing against it. You continue to press, forcing the finger deeper into my hole, you remove it briefly as you apply more lube and then force a second finger in as well, wiggling the fingers as they pump in and out of my ass. Moans escape my throat as my cock jerks with desire.

"We will need to stretch you a little my pet before you take my cock tonight." You laugh as you remove both fingers and quickly push in one of the butt plugs. I am panting now as I struggle to get used to the full feeling in my ass, wondering if bigger things are coming before the night is over. You stand back to admire your handiwork so far.

I am bent over the bench, blindfolded and helpless, my cock and balls trussed up and a plug peeking out between my ass cheeks. I throw my head back in shock as you once again spank my ass. I feel the heat of the smacks and rather than pain, I feel a tingling excitement. Suddenly I feel a strong vibration pulsing in my ass and I gasp as you laugh and say "You weren't expecting a vibrating plug, were you babe" I groan as the vibrations and pulsing tickle my prostrate and cause my trussed cock to throb and ache for release. I feel you moving around the bench and you lean close to whisper in my ear "I am going to release you from the bench my pet, I want you to lay on the floor with your legs together and your arms folded across your chest." And with that, you remove my blindfold.

Turning my head slightly I can see our reflection in the mirror. The sight of you in a sheer black body suit wearing thigh-high black boots sends my heart racing with desire. Such a strong vision of a strong woman in contrast to your usual shy nature. I remain still as you walk around the bench, my eyes following your reflection in the mirror intently with each step you take. As you release one wrist I remain still until I hear a click and suddenly the vibrations increase in intensity and begin to follow some random pattern. You giggle and show a remote that has been hidden in your hand. With the release of every limb, you click the remote which leaves me throbbing and moaning. As the last cuff is released from the bench I drop to my knees and crawl to the mats and following your instructions lay on my back, legs together and arms folded. You move over me and kneel to clip together the ankle cuffs followed by the wrist cuffs. Standing again, you move to the table and pick up something that remains hidden from my view.

You stand over me with a foot on each side of my head looking down with a wicked grin. I can't help but think how your outfit and my helplessness seem to have awakened an inner strength and confidence within you. I can feel my cock pulsing in time with my heartbeats as I am overwhelmed with lust at this sight and those thoughts. You slowly lower yourself and reveal that you hold a dildo gag in your hand.

"I know how much you love to please me orally my pet but we are going to try something a little different right now, open wide," you tell me. I quickly comply and you push the gag part into my mouth and fasten the straps behind my head. Realizing that I will be unable to taste your delicious pussy yet have it mere inches away causes me to groan around the gag. Shifting forward you grasp the dildo and after pulling aside the crotch of the bodysuit begin to slip it inside you.

There is no need for lube as you are obviously dripping with excitement. It is your turn to moan as the 6 inches slip inside you until you rest against my face, my eyes are so close to heaven yet so far. As you begin to slowly move up and down on the dildo you keep changing the vibe patterns of the plug in my ass. I try to lift my head to thrust into you to increase your pleasure. You move to kneel and place your hands on the floor as you bounce faster and faster. All I can do is lay still and watch in frustration as you fuck my face. With one last thrust, you bury the dildo to the hilt and reach for a wand, quickly turning it on and pressing it to your pussy. I am amazed as I have a close-up view of the wand causing your lips to quiver until suddenly you throw your head back and your whole body begins to shake.

The close-up view of your orgasm will be imprinted on my brain as the most erotic vision I have ever seen. As you begin to recover I feel your wetness dripping onto my face and as you slowly raise I see the source as you leak over me. I groan again in frustration as I am unable to taste your nectar. You move to sit beside me as you recover and with a smile, you ask "Does my pet need a taste of me" and I nod quickly. Reaching for the straps you release them and pull the gag from my mouth. The wicked grin returns as you turn it around and push the dildo between my lips. "Lick it clean, pet" I hear, and I begin, desperate to taste you. You quickly show mercy and remove the dildo and put it aside as you turn and once again move astride my head but this time you face my cock. You tease me as you slowly lower your pussy to my waiting mouth, my tongue reaching out ready to feast. As you sit I can suck in a breath as your hand grips my hard cock.

I hear you say "You are not allowed to cum until I say my pet" as you begin to stroke up and down. I let out a loud groan that you seem to enjoy as you wiggle your hips. Trying to focus on your pussy while you stroke and slap my cock is a near-impossible task but somehow I can hold my orgasm at bay. You continue to shift upon my face as you grind down then raise to allow my lips and tongue to kiss and lick. Shifting again I hear "Get that tongue in my asshole pet" and I do as commanded, mesmerized by the sight of your ass right in front of my eyes. I can tickle my tongue in and out of your hole before you shift again and grind your clit against my chin. Suddenly you pull yourself off of me and just as suddenly you are astride my hips guiding my hard cock into your pussy. My cock disappears inside you as you drop. Grabbing my bound hands and moving them over my head you lower your breasts to my waiting mouth and I can nip and lick your delicious nipples as you bounce up and down on my cock. My eyes roll back in my head as the sensation of your tight pussy gripping my cock overwhelms me.

As I feel my orgasm building I beg you to allow me to cum, "not yet" you yell as you begin to shake from your orgasm, never slowing as you plunge up and down on my hardness. I continue to beg, never wanting to disappoint you, as you enjoy the last of your orgasm and you let my cock slip out. Laying beside me, once again you grip and cock with one hand and begin to stroke. I close my eyes and try to hold off, and suddenly the vibe in my ass is turned to its highest setting your wand is pressed against the base of my cock and you stroke faster and faster as you yell " cum my pet" without thought I begin to thrust my hips and erupt. Cum shooting up to fall back on my belly. Cum dripping down your hand as you keep stroking.

My whole body is shaking with release as I cry out "My goddess" Eventually, I return to consciousness to find I have been released from my bonds. You lay beside me with that shy smile back on your face. I reach out to you to pull you down for a passionate kiss. Our eyes smile at each other as we recognize how much we enjoyed this change of roles.

acguy
acguy
10 Followers