The Birthday Party

Story Info
Claire gives Jake his birthday present.
3.2k words
4.13
17k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

"Who are you texting?" I ask. I'm not prying. It's just a common question I ask to try and take interest in what Claire is doing.

"Carmen," she says, and I see a hint of a blush.

"I see," I say choosing to ignore the fact whenever she's brought up or we see her there's the unspoken knowledge that we'd had a threesome with her and traded partners as well.

"Hey," Claire says. "Isn't this where we were sitting when we had dinner when she first moved to down a few months ago?"

"Yes, it is," I reply and take a drink of soda as we wait for our food to arrive.

"That's when she told us about the video."

"Correct," I say. I'm always cautious about talking about other women that I find very attractive and fantasize about. It's not that I don't trust Claire. I just don't want to make her jealous or worry over nothing. She's my wife, and I love her and only her. She's everything to me and the object of most of my fantasy. It's just that I fantasize about Carmen and a few other women we know every now and then, and I've actually had sex with Carmen, so I know what to imagine.

"Well," Claire hesitates. "That's what she was texting me about. She and Jack were watching videos together the other night and the saw one of ours online."

"Geeze, not so loud," I say. I don't want the whole restaurant knowing that we'd started to make amateur porn and posting it on the internet.

"It's fine," she says but the pauses to allow our waiter to deliver our food. "She was just saying how much she enjoyed them."

I nod and begin to dig into my enchiladas. The conversation shifts and we talk about other things for the rest of the meal, but as soon as we are back in the car headed home, she brings it back up.

"So about what I was saying earlier," she says. "Carmen thought our videos were totally hot and wants to be in one."

"What does Jack think about that?" I say, trying to calmly downplay my excitement.

"He doesn't want her to," she replies and turns the car onto the street.

"That's that then."

"Yeah, she was pretty bummed out though I think. She must really like having fun with us."

"I'll say. She keeps looking us up online. I'm not convinced she's finding us by accident."

"Probably not."

We ride in silence for a little bit. Claire turns onto our street.

"Do you think there is any way to convince Jack?" she asks.

"I don't think so. You remember last time the only reason he agreed to let Carmen join us was if he got to have sex with you."

"Right."

She parks the car in the garage, and we go about out night like usual. I do notice that she spends a lot more time texting on her phone than usual. I assume she's still talking with Carmen, but she doesn't tell my anymore, and I don't ask.

A few weeks later, we're heading home again from eating out. This time we went out to celebrate my birthday.

"Sorry your present hasn't come yet," Claire apologizes on the drive home. "I ordered it weeks ago but it still hasn't arrived."

"That's fine," I say. I'm pretty patient, so it really is fine.

"I'll make it up to you tonight. I promise."

"Oh, I know you will," I reply and reach across the car and run my hand up her thigh under her dress.

"Don't make me crash," she jokes.

I continue to run my hand up and am startled to discover she has no panties on. I gently brush my fingers along her sexy slit before pulling my hand back.

"You're sexy," I tell her.

"Thanks," she says and looks over at me with a big grin. "Just wait until later."

We arrive home, and I get ready to get in the shower. I'm standing naked in the hallway headed to the bathroom when Claire catches me. She's still in her dress.

"I have some directions for you," she says.

"I like the sound of that."

"You have to take a long shower, so I can get everything ready. When you're done let me know, and I'll tell you if you can come out or not. Then you have to go straight to the bedroom and close the door. Don't get dressed. I'll come in when everything is ready."

I follow her directions and take a long shower being extra sure to make sure every inch of me is clean because I'm not sure what she has planned. When I'm done and dried off, I crack the door and call out. I wait a minute but don't hear anything, so I decide to head to the bedroom anyways. She's not in there, so I close the door and sit on the bed naked. I begin to fantasize about what she might be wearing, what she's planning for us to do, and what new things she might have in store.

The door creaks open and Claire walks in. To my surprise, she is completely naked. I had anticipated some sort of outfit but she's completely naked and shaved clean except for an expertly trimmed patch of hair above her pussy.

"Put this on," she says and hands me a new thong.

"I thought you didn't get me anything?" I ask looking at the purple G-string thong. It is similar to the other ones I have, but instead of a little triangle of fabric at the back this one is just the string. The only thing that is covered when I slip it on is my package. They're a little tight and the tip of my penis pokes out the top. The string is firmly wedged up my ass.

"I lied," she says. "You look good. Come with me."

She leads me down the stairs but at the bottom of the steps to the basement she stops and makes me put a blindfold on. Then she grabs my hand and leads me. I know she's taking me to the downstairs bedroom, but I don't know why there's all the secrecy. However, my cock is hard and poking further out from the top of the G-string as my anticipation rises. She leads me into the room and has me sit on the edge of the bed. Then she tells me to lie down. In a few minutes, I hear the bed creak as she gets in next to me. Then she's on top of me kissing me, but I know right away that it isn't Claire. I don't hesitate though because I know this is Claire's plan.

This woman's lips are less full but no less soft, and her mouth is warm and inviting as our tongues meet. I run my hands down her body following the shaped of her curves. She's skinnier than Claire but still shapely. Her ass is large and firm under my hands. I cup her tits and they are smaller than Claire's as well but they are still nice handfuls with perky nipples that are easy to pinch. The woman continues to make out with me as I explore her whole body. I reach the treasure between her legs and feel a clean shaven pussy with moist lips. Finally, it makes sense and I know I've enjoyed this body before.

"Carmen?" I ask breaking off the kiss.

"You were right," Carmen says with a laugh. "He figured it out right away."

The blindfold is pulled from my eyes, and Carmen's smiling face is inches from mine. Her long black hair cascades down around us. She sits up, and I see that she is completely naked. Her brown Latina skin glows in the light. I look around the room and Claire is there too, still naked. She's sitting in a chair watching us. The room is bright and I notice several new lamps I haven't seen before like photographers use. Jack is there too but he is clothed and holding a camera I haven't seen before. It's a handheld camera but designed to reduce shaking for a clearer picture. The whole basement bedroom has been turned into a miniature studio.

"Happy birthday, Jake," Claire says and stands up. She climbs into bed and kisses me.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Jack agreed to let Carmen join us for a video," she says and holds her hand out to Carmen who takes it. "All this equipment is for us to use in making our videos. Jack is going to record for us tonight. So all you have to worry about is what to do with these two gorgeous women who want to please you."

She pulls Carmen forward and she's lying on top of me with Claire beside me. Carmen kisses me again on the lips and then she turns to Claire and kisses her passionately.

"So what will it be, Jake?" Carmen asks.

"What are you going to do with us?" Claire asks.

My mind races with all of the possibilities, and I can't seem to get one out. Eventually, I say, "I want you two to be in charge. I want you to make it special for me."

"You were right again," Carmen says to Claire.

"I know my man," Claire says with a laugh. "And I know how much he's going to love this."

She instructs me to stay lying in bed while she and Carmen get off the bed. They tell Jack to start the video. Then Claire climbs back into bed crawling towards me. Jack moves so that he is following her ass in the air, and this is the last time I'm aware of Jack recording us at all, but I know he moves around the room getting all the best angles. Claire crawls on me and begins to kiss me passionately. Just like with Carmen, I run my hands up and down her body. I squeeze her ass and tits. We make out for a few minutes then she breaks off the kiss and rolls to her side.

"I've got a birthday surprise for you," she says, and I know she's performing for me and the camera. "I know how much you fantasize about her. So I asked her to join us."

She waves at Carmen who crawls into bed and lies on top of me like she did before we started filming. Once again, I make out with Carmen and caress her body as she rubs it against mine. Then she too rolls to the side, and I have both sexy ladies surrounding me.

"What do you fantasize about me?" Carmen asks, and I know she is performing too. "I bet you imagine all sorts of kinky things you dirty boy."

Carmen reaches down and begins to stroke my cock through the fabric of the G-string. In a moment, she's joined by Claire who begins to play with my balls. They lean in over my chest and kiss each other as they play with my cock and balls. Then they break off the kiss and begin to kiss me at the same time. They work their way down my body and pull the G-string off and toss it aside.

"Your cock is so thick and hard," Carmen moans.

"I bet you can't wait to put your cock in her tight pussy," Claire says and begins to stroke my cock.

Carmen lowers her head to my balls and begins to gently suck and lick them. Soon Claire joins her by swallowing my hard cock in her mouth. Then they switch and Carmen is running her lips up and down my shaft while Claire plays with my balls. They reposition themselves so that they are both facing me as the suck my cock. Their tongues swirl up and down and they kiss each other with my cock in their mouths. My heart beats fast as the pleasure mounts and mounts. After a few more minutes of sensual sucking, they switch to solely kissing each other.

"Have you fantasized about the two of us together?" Claire asks.

"How many times have your jerked off thinking about us eating each other out?" Carmen asks.

Carmen pushes Claire onto her back and kisses her way down to her pussy. She dives right in lapping at her juices. Claire winds her hands through Carmen's hair and grinds her pussy upwards against the woman's mouth. When Carmen comes up for air her lips are coated in Claire's juices and Claire's moans fill the air. Carmen reaches out to my cock and strokes it. Then she moves so her ass is facing me while she eats out Claire. I take the hint and position myself behind her. I push my hard cock into her pussy and slowly begin to thrust in and out while she eats out Claire. Both women begin to moan loudly and soon Claire is quivering with pleasure. I pull out from Carmen's pussy as the women change positions. Before Claire begins to eat out Carmen though, she puts my cock in her mouth and licks off all of Carmen's wetness.

"I love tasting her on your hard cock," Claire says before she starts to lap at Carmen's pussy.

Again I position myself behind one of the sexy women and thrust my cock into her warm pussy. I slap Claire's ass as I pound her from behind. With each thrust I drive her face into Carmen's pussy. Soon, Carmen is rolling with her own orgasm as she moans loudly. Claire moves away from Carmen, and I pull out as well. Claire positions herself on her back at the edge of the bed with her head hanging over. I know how much she loves this position and I get up and stand over her. I tease her mouth with my cock for a moment before pushing it in passed her lips. She immediately begins sucking hard on my cock as I fuck her throat upside down.

While I do so, Carmen spreads Claire's legs and then her own. She scoots forward so that their bare pussies are rubbing and she begins to grind against Claire. This makes Claire moan so loud you can hear it even with her mouth full of cock. I pull my cock out so that she can recover some of her breath and watch as she and Carmen rub pussies.

"Fuck that feels so good," Claire says. "I've always wanted to do this. I love how your pussy feels against mine."

Carmen responds by grinding harder, and I put my balls in Claire's mouth to suck on. Carmen begins to rub her clit as she and Claire grind. Just when I think they're both getting close to climaxing again, Carmen stops and pulls away. Claire stops sucking and sits up as I step away.

"I think it's time we showed him your new toy," Carmen says.

Carmen reaches under the bed and brings out an unmarked box. She opens it up and pulls out a strap-on. She gestures for Claire to come closer, and after kissing her some more, she helps Claire put it on. Carmen sucks on it lick a cock making sure that it is nice and wet before crawling to the edge of the bed but stays on her hands and knees. She grabs my cock and puts it in her mouth and begins bobbing her head up and down. Claire begins to fuck Carmen from behind with the strap-on. I can see Carmen's tits sway with each thrust and can feel her lurch forward sucking my cock deeper down her throat. Claire's tits jiggle as she thrusts in and out of Carmen's pussy. She slaps Carmen's ass and then grabs her hips. Both women moan loudly as we fuck each other. Carmen reaches between her legs and rubs her clit frantically trying to make herself come, and she does in no time.

"Fuck! I'm coming," she screams after releasing my cock from her mouth.

Claire thrusts faster with the strap-on, and I watch the woman I love fuck the woman I fantasize about. Carmen collapses on the bed as her orgasm subsides. Claire removes the strap on and Carmen returns to the center of the bed. She lies on her back and grabs Claire's hand. The kiss again momentarily before Claire spins around and rubs her pussy against Carmen's face. Then she buries her own face into Carmen's pussy once again. My cock aches as I watch them 69 each other. After stroking my cock a few moments, I climb back onto the bed and settle in behind Claire. I rub her ass and squeeze it, and she raises it high in the air for me. She's no longer rubbing her pussy against Carmen's face, but it doesn't matter as I plunge my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy.

Carmen immediately begins to lick at Claire's clit as I fuck her from behind. I can feel Carmen lick my balls as they slap against Claire while I pound her pussy. Carmen licks my shaft and it sends a jolt of electricity through me as I think about Carmen tasting Claire's pussy on my cock. By now, I've been fucking so long and turned on so much it doesn't take much time for me to reach my climax. I moan loudly and increase my thrusting. Carmen licks faster between her own moans. Claire raises her head completely forgetting about pleasuring Carmen now.

"Fuck me," she screams. "Fuck! Oh, fuck! I need you to come inside me. Come deep in my pussy. I want your hot cum dripping out of my pussy,"

As Claire begs, I explode into her. With each thrust more cum erupts from deep within me. My vision blurs a little, but I keep fucking. I pound her pussy until I can't take the sensations anymore, and I have to stop. As I pull out I see that my cock is covered in a mixture of her juices and my cum. Her pussy lips are covered with it and my load is already starting to drip out, but this doesn't stop Carmen. My breath escapes me as she once again plunges her face into Claire's pussy. She begins to eat her out again with my cum dripping all over her as she does. Claire's scream and shudder suggest that she wasn't prepared for it either, but she doesn't resist. Carmen eats out Claire while swallowing both her wetness and my cum. In moments, Claire is quivering again and she comes hard. Her orgasm is breathless as she clutches the sheets of the bed before rolling off Carmen and onto her back.

I gaze at Claire's pussy still dripping cum and excitement onto the sheets. Her chest rises and falls rapidly as she tries to catch her breath. Looking at Carmen I see her face covered in cum like I'd given her a facial and she is licking her lips. I notice Jack again as he takes the camera in for a close-up of Claire's used pussy, and I know I'll be jerking off to this video myself in the future. Then Jack moves the camera to Carmen. She scoops the cum and grool mixture off her face and licks it off her fingers. Then both women lie next to me and snuggle up with me intertwining their legs with mine. I put my arms around them and they smile and I smile and Jack smiles behind the camera and I know everyone had a good birthday party.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers