The Birthday Party

Story Info
Kelly and her sissy attend a party hosted by a cuckoldress.
4.3k words
4.47
30.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Negotiation

We sat, the four of us, in a coffee shop on the high street. To the causal onlooker, we probably looked like university students meeting their parents for a catch up. The reality was something quite different.

My Wife, Goddess, Dominant, Keyholder, had answered an online advert on my behalf; a couple looking for a Sissy to attend their party. We lived fairly close to this couple and had agreed to meet for a further conversation.

The woman, Sarah, was drop dead gorgeous. Sarah was around 40 years old and had a graceful way of moving which commanded respect, furthermore a slightly dismissive way of speaking and looking at everyone else. She was in charge. Her Husband was also good looking, I would consider myself as bi-curious, I liked the idea of gay sex, but had never found men attractive in the same way as I see women. He clearly was a submissive, he had held the door for his wife, moved the chair to allow her sit, and then Sarah had ordered for him. He sat in silence awaiting Sarah to take the lead. I did the same, in complete awe of this powerful woman. I noticed my Wife, Kelly had seen these subtle social cues as well and I felt her interest peak.

"Thank you for meeting us, this is the first time we have met someone from the internet, so we didn't know what to expect" Sarah started, she had the air of boardroom high flyer when addressing us. I half expected her to produce a folder and walk us through the monthly financials, then start reprimanding me for my poor performance... I snapped back to reality as Kelly said,

"This is our first time meeting another couple too, all vey exciting isn't it?"

"Quite." smiled Sarah, "So, I won't mess you around and waste your time, I'll get to the point." She hadn't yet even looked at me and directed her conversation at Kelly, I glanced at Sarah's man again who was transfixed on these two powerful women who were beginning to gain each others respect.

"It's my subs birthday in two weeks time, and I want to give him a special present. How long since you last had an orgasm sub?" Sarah turned her eyes dismissively at her man.

"Six weeks, three day, Goddess."

"And, the last time you got to fuck me?"

"Twenty eight weeks, three days, Goddess."

"Yes, that's right, you see, we worked out pretty quickly that little sub here couldn't really satisfy me that way, so we have an 'open relationship', we can have sex with whoever we want but the issue is..." Her long elegant fingers played the key on the chain around her neck. "Well, I'm sure you understand."

Kelly nodded and pulled her own key out from under her jumper. I couldn't take my eyes off what was happening, my temperature raised by a few degrees and I was spell bound.

"Now, I wanted my sub to enjoy his birthday by letting him fuck a man. He said that was a limit, so we have compromised with a femboy, as long as they are feminine enough for him to not feel 'gay', I will never understand the male ego..." she trailed off as if in deep thought. "And that's where your..."

"You can call her sissy."

"Your Sissy comes in. Now I don't mean to be crude, but can we see the pictures of her, all dolled up?"

Kelly didn't look at me as she produced her phone, opened her photos and showed the pair pictures of me dressed in a frilly dress, my long hair in pig tails, make-up. She swiped to me bent over, boi-pussy exposed.

Sarah and her man conferred with a glance and nodded. I felt embarrassed as our dress up hadn't left the house before, but also proud and sexy that these two found me desirable.

"Now, we will host, I have a few of my bulls lined up for my pleasure."

"I'm sorry, bulls?"

"Oh, sorry darling, I always assume everyone knows the terms, a bull is a man who is, let's say, man enough to please me."

"Oh I see." Kelly and I had spoken about cuckold in the past but hadn't gone any further. Although a lot of the time I get to 'enter her' it is using a strap-on that was over twice the size on my 'clitty'.

"So, ah yes," Sarah continued, "While I, or we, enjoy ourselves, open invitation to you, my dear." I shot a glance at Kelly to see her reaction and she just grinned. "We will have our subby males service us, cook, clean etc. Warm us up, and if my little one behaves, he can get himself off with the help of your Sissy." She folded her arms onto the table and continued.

"I want her in full dress all night, locked-up of course. And perfectly submissive. Now, we are into some pretty kinky stuff, including bondage, impact, and my favourite feet play. I will send you over a checklist so you can make your limits known to us."

We nodded together. My mind was swimming with erotic ideas. I wanted to please Kelly of course but I also felt a strong desire to submit to Sarah and to gain her approval.

"I think we are going to have a very fun evening" Kelly said. The conversation turned to more socially acceptable and boring topics such as what each other does for work and blah blah, until we finished our drinks, said our warm goodbyes and left.

"We are going to have to up your training in the next two weeks, my love" Kelly said on the way home.

Chapter 2 - The Night.

I spent the next two weeks, in chastity, being strap-on fucked for hours, walking in higher and higher heels, going to a salon and being waxed and having a pedicure. My Goddess particularly enjoyed watching me squirm during the last two. It was obvious to the staff what was going on as I dropped my trousers and panties, (She let me wear white - non girly panties) and she told them,

"To not leave a hair under my eyebrows, and to shape my eyebrows while they were there." The attractive lady with wax strips in her hand and I flushed in unison and my Goddess smiled to herself.

We had discussed the possibility of Kelly playing with one of the bulls. I had tried to be honest with her, telling her I wanted her to enjoy herself, but I also was afraid of her deciding that perhaps she would rather be with a more manly man and break up with me. Kelly had said she understood and perhaps it was a matter of trust, and pointed out that she was also worried that I might prefer having having sex with men, rather than her and a strap-on. This did bring a new perspective on the matter and the conversation ended with me agreeing that she should, if she felt comfortable, play with the bulls or at least explore how it makes her feel.

Finally the evening arrived. I was dressed in a frilly pink dress with suspenders, a garter belt, a padded bra my cage and a pink buttplug. Goddess had done my make-up and hair, applied some feminine sense to my body and I felt sexier than ever. Not to mention incredibly horny. Goddess had made similar preparations herself and looked as gorgeous as ever.

We took a taxi, with me feeling deeply exposed and arrived at 7 o'clock. We arrived in an affluent looking suburb, and I followed Kelly to the front door and she knocked.

Sarah answered and her appearance took my breath away. Sarah was in full Mistress gear, a latex body suit, split from her slender shoulders to the top of her flat stomach, separating her large breasts and leaving nothing to the imagination. The body suit ended with a skirt and underneath she wore fishnet stockings and large heeled shoes.

"Doesn't she dress up well." Sarah remarked looking me up and down. "Just perfect, please come in my dears."

The house suited her upper class personality, with large rooms filled with tasteful touches of colour, leather upholstery and plush deep carpets.

"Follow me sissy, I will show you to the kitchen where my man is at work, Kelly, you really do look smashing, would you like a drink?"

"Gin and tonic would be lovely thanks, and you look spectacular Sarah, I really must get a dress like that." Kelly looked flustered, perhaps overwhelmed, perhaps turned on.

Sarah led us into the large kitchen/diner and ordered her man to make a drink for Kelly. It was the first time I saw the two bulls. Casually sitting at the dinner table, drinking beer. I could see why Sarah had chosen them, relaxed but not too cocky, they both looked like gym goers with strong manly physiques. Both smiling I had to admit they were very good looking, my thoughts dropped to their trouser region and I blushed and my small penis strained against the cage.

"This is John and Dave, not their real names of course, you understand." She pointed to 'John' the tall blonde with a strong jaw line and Dave darker haired, bearded with a lot of muscles, he must have weighed twice my weight. Dave looked me up and down and spoke in a smooth deep voice,

"Well, what do we have here. Very interested in you little girl."

Sarah interrupted our intense eye contact,

"This is Kelly and sissy, you must ask Kelly's permission at all times if you are to do anything with sissy, understood? Also Kelly is not sure how much she will being playing tonight, and it needs to be her decision, if I see or hear one of you suggesting anything, you will be out."

"Yes, Mistress Sarah" he replied, and I realised that these two were also under her domination. We all were, at the exception of Kelly.

I moved to the kitchen to help prepare a light dinner, I remembered my training, showing off my assets and being as feminine as possible. The conversation was more small talk although I heard Dave talking about how he used to Dom a couple, the man was a sissy and the pair of them would be tied and ass fucked all night. Mistress Sarah presented me a glass of rose wine saying it was an appropriate drink for a lady.

We served and ate dinner with no real instance apart from sitting on my plug gave me a jolt of pleasure. Mistress Sarah went over some ground rules again, her sub and I cleaned away the table and we retreated to the 'snug' which we soon learnt doubled as her play-room.

"So as it is my husband's birthday I think it's only right we start with some spankings. Kelly, do you think sissy deserves some attention?"

Kelly nodded and Sarah motioned me to get onto the bondage horse facing her sub, such as the size of the horse our faces were three inches away and I could feel his breath on my soft skin. Our wrists were attached together with handcuffs, then Sarah opened a cabinet to reveal a lot of toys.

"Take your pick darling." She said while picking up a particularly fierce looking cane. Kelly acquired a leather flogger and took a practice swing.

"Count." Sarah ordered and proceed to give her sub forty three strikes of the cane, Kelly matched with the flogger on my bubble butt, although I could see in his face that his punishment was far more painful.

"Lets switch sides." Sarah said moving around the horse to strike my behind with her cane. The implement bit and burned my pink ass and I yelped with each strike.

"Oo I do love fresh meat" Sarah gleefully announced giving my plug a wiggle. "Now John, come lick my pussy while I watch Kelly use that studded paddle on my sub." She indicated the sofa for John, then pointed to the toy cabinet for Kelly.

"Permission to play with sissy, Mistress Kelly?" Asked Dave.

"It's Goddess Kelly, and yes, do you worst."

Her correction of him didn't go un-noticed by Sarah who smiled with pride at her prodigy. I could feel the power and confidence oozing off of her and I fell in love with her all over again.

Watching the erotic scene of Sarah's hairy pussy being devoured by Johns eager tongue and my Goddess inflicting real pain on a man she barely knew, was enough stimulation without Dave's large hand grasping my balls and whispering in my ear,

"Not much need for these is there?"

Then rubbing his finger across the slit at the end of my cage picking up the pre-cum and wiping it under my nose.

"And what a wet little girly we have."

A moan escaped my mouth, this was the first time being touched and humiliated by a man and it felt very emasculating.

He spanked me, hard. With his large open palm, the noise seemed to assault and hurt my ears as much as it hurt my bottom. He spanked my plug making me jolt and moan, after ten strikes, he asked.

"What do you say?'

"Thank you."

"Good girl."

"Kelly, would you like to join me over here?"

She didn't look at me for reassurance as she sat down next to Sarah and I watched holding my breath as Sarah took a pink vibrator from a draw and started to use it on Kelly's clit.

She bought John up and away from her leaking pussy and grasped at his trousers. He eagerly finished the job, bringing out a perfectly shaped, eight inch erect penis. He had shaved away all his pubic hair and the sight had me encapsulated.

He bought the tip to Sarah's waiting hole and slowly inserted. Sarah's head rolled back but she maintained pressure on Kelly's clit with the vibrator. I saw Kellys face, flushed and her eyes, needy. With a moan John inserted the last inch of his length into Sarah and began fucking her slowly.

Meanwhile, Dave had taken this distraction to remove my buttplug, leaving me feeling empty after hours of holding the large metal object. He must have been looking at Kelly as she looked away and nodded her assent, the dismissively waved her arm leaving me in the whims of this man.

He moved the buttplug round to my mouth and pushed it in.

"Not a sound. I'm going to make you leak." And he did. By pushing a large finger inside me and expertly rubbing my love spot. I had five minuets of holding my moan, watching Kelly take hold of the vibrator Sarah was using on her and press it more firmly on her clit, bring her to climax with a familiar cry and full body shake.

Once she had recovered, she pointed at Dave.

"You, I want your tongue." Dave reinserted my buttplug, walked over to Kelly, got on his knees and started licking her to another orgasm. Out of the corner of my eye is saw Sarah smile and rub Kelly's arm.

I was left, frustrated becoming more aware of Sarah's sub and we both watched our wives being pleasured by other men. It was a new level to my submissive being, I felt I had reached a further room in sub-space, one that felt comfortable and warm.

After a while, Kelly motioned to Dave the same way Sarah did to John.

"Condom first." She said. I believe she trusted they were both clean, but she wanted to make a distinguished point between this man and me. I saw the look of anticipation, that would have perhaps been ideceptable to those who didn't know her. Dave's cock was huge and girthy. He took his time inserting and stretching Kelly's tight pussy. She had never looked more beautiful as she stared into my eyes in a pleasurable agony. There was so much trust in her eyes and I felt closer to her than I ever had. With everything we had gone through as a couple, this was the moment we connected on a higher level.

"Not slow and romantic, fuck me like an animal." Kelly commanded, and Sarah is eyes went wide at first in surprise then a knowing gin crossed her face, before going back to focusing on John slamming into her hungry cunt.

Time seemed to stand still at what seemed like an hour was probably ten minuets in truth. Kelly looking past Dave's body at me while being fucked brutally by his big dick. Eventually, the speed caught up with him and he came inside the condom with his dick deep in her pussy. Kelly sighed and roller her head back a huge smile on her face, it was clear she had enjoyed the experience as much as myself.

Dave pulled out and removed the condom, Kelly took it from his hand.

"Un-cuff her." Kelly demanded of him. Spreading his thick white cum over her used pussy.

"Get over here and clean me up." She told me and I crawled over. Just as my knees hit the ground I heard John ask permission to come, Sarah saying yes, and then the sounds of his climax. Sarah motioned to her sub to come and clean her.

As I approached the smell of her arousal and his cum filled my senses. It was intoxicating and I was high on it. I licked her clean while she gave me encouragement. I stayed down there for so long, giving slow, long and loving licks, that my knees and back began to ache. So in tune, Kelly I were, she seemed to sense my discomfort and bought me up for a long and passionate kiss. She slumped in to the sofa and moaned with content.

"Do you want to suck some cock?" She whispered in my ear. Dave perked up, he had heard and was obviously willing. Mistress Sarah had also overheard and smiling purred.

"Of course he does."

I nodded my head not wishing to look too keen.

"Go on then, my love." Encouraged Kelly, and I slid off the sofa onto my knees and crawled seductively towards my new life as a cock sucker.

Dave looked straight into my eyes as he stroked his massive dick, it was half erect as I bought it into my mouth. I was disappointed that his manly musk was detracted from by the smell and taste of the condom he had worn, but I still loved the sensation of his heavy, now throbbing member fucking my mouth and throat. He grabbed me by my pigtails and thrust his hips upwards, going deep into my throat and making produce more and more saliva. I remember my training and all the times Kelly had face-fucked me with her dildos, relaxed and realised how much I loved this man using me in-front of an audience.

"Ooo he is such a natural!" Sarah exclaimed, "but I think I know where he really wants that dick."

"Yes," agreed Kelly. "Dave do us a favour and let sissy sit on that dick of yours. I feel it is only fair he experiences how amazing it is."

I stood and took a bottle of lube from Sarah, pulled my dress over my head and dropped my panties, leaving me in my stockings and a pink bra. I did as I was told and faced the room as I slowly edged my wanton boi-pussy down Dave's length. I moaned like a whore as the last inch popped in and I started to bounce in a slow steady rhythm, my hands interlocking with his for stability. Kelly had started teasing her clit with her fingers as she stared at us, seeming to take in every detail as if she were paining a portrait. I moaned again as I felt a lightening bolt of pleasure strike from my prostate throughout my body, accumulating in my locked penis, now dripping cum freely.

While all this was happening, Sarah had taken her sub and cuffed him to a St. Andrew's cross. His arms pulled so he was on his tip-toes with no chance of moving. Sarah had put on some black gloves, removed his chastity cage and was now stroking his below average sized penis quickly, I could see he was close to coming. He begged her to stop as he fought the urge to orgasm, she did stop, and gave him three hard slaps to the balls as his dick leaked the cum of a ruined orgasm. She completed this process three more times adding an extra slap for each ruin.

"Dave if you want to come you've got two minuets." Sarah said over her shoulder.

Given this command he picked me up in his powerful arms and set me on the floor on all fours, and slammed his dick into my gaping hole. He thrust deep and hard expertly using his whole length, tip to base. It didn't take him long and Kelly told him to cum inside my pussy. I felt him spasm and twitch as he finished. He spanked my ass and said.

"It's been too long since I fucked a good little sissy like you."

Kelly handed me a drink, again showing how in tune we were she smiled and told me she was proud of how I was doing. I felt a flush of pure joy. While this was happening Sarah had moved her sub into the middle of the room laid him on his back and rubbed a big squirt of numbing cream onto his raw penis then, applied three condoms.

"Aww, you didn't think I would let you enjoy this did you?" She laughed sadistically at his moan of disappointment.

"Now sissy, be a good girl and come and ride him."

I stared deep into his desperate eyes as I directed his numb, wrapped cock into my abused boi-pussy. I felt sore and bruised after my treatment, but I put this to the back of my mind taking his full length. It wasn't long, or thick. After Dave it hardly touched the sides, which made me feel like a used slut. I bounced and rocked being as feminine as I could, gasping and moaning like the slut I felt. My hands on his chest and my painted nails digging into his tanned, sweaty skin. Sarah was on all fours being fucked slowly for the second time by John, both watching me intensely. Kelly had pulled on some underwear and was enjoying a drink with Dave, smiling as we made eye contact. A slight nod of her head showed she was impressed with my riding.

12