The Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After twenty minutes of painful pleasure for Sarah's sub, and thigh burn for me, Sarah repositioned me onto the sofa, my legs above my head, took off two of the three condoms on her subs penis and told him to go to town. It took him a further thirty minutes to achieve what seemed like a massive, almost painful orgasm. With-in that time Sarah has spoken to Kelly and subsequently started passionately licking her pussy. It has always been a fantasy of hers to be with another woman and I simply loved watching.

Sarah's sub collapsed into the sofa exhausted.

"I do think that you have earned yourself an orgasm sissy." Kelly giggled with Sarah teasing her clit.

"Do you want to see how I make all my subs submit to me? Yes even them." She motioned to John and Dave. "John you didn't cum earlier, why don't you show Kelly your devotion?"

John nodded, replaced Sarah on his knees in front of her and started stroking his big dick.

"You see, he has to ask permission to cum on you feet. You can allow him or deny him. A kick or two on those balls is also fun. Then, of course he has to lick it up and thank you."

"Ooo I like this. Sissy come and rub my clit for me."

I obliged, seeing from her point of view how having this powerful man masturbating at her feet looked. Amazing. He asked permission, she granted and he came on the top of her feet. She told him to leave it, and motioned me to stand up. She unlocked my penis from its cage, pre-cum all over the place, I knelt and started wanking. It didn't take long before I was begging for release.

"Hands off." Kelly commanded and as my hand moved she delivered a sharp kick to my swollen balls.

"Start again."

Three times I edged while she humiliated me, telling me how I was a cum greedy slut. A small dicked sissy girl who was only good as a cum dump. She finally gave me permission and I shot the largest load of my life, then dove down to clean it up. Licking up the combined cum of John and myself.

"Right now, I think it's time to call it a night. Thank you for this evening, I will be in touch." I was numb to the world as we left, I have never slept as well as I did that night, cuddled with Kelly, so deeply in love.

Chapter 3 - After.

We saw Sarah and her sub, at least once a month after that. Dave had come round to ours a few times too, he would top the both of us, fuck us both with his magnificent penis, and put us in to humiliating and compromising positions.

We would get more and more experimental whilst at Sarah's and after a while Sarah would leave her sub and myself in the play room while her and Kelly went upstairs. First time we were both left locked but a strap on had been left out. The next, I was unlocked. And the next her sub was unlocked. We, of course had our fun. Kelly always returned flustered and fulfilled but didn't tell me what was going on.

That, perhaps, is a story for another time.

12