All Comments on 'The Birthday Party'

by CandyAss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chronotriggerchronotriggerover 18 years ago
Short but good

Thank you for a good story. I hope you write again soon.

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Breathless debut

The pacing was a little too rapid, especially once she'd been escorted to the bedroom; after all, there was no indication she'd agreed to anything stronger than a lap dance, maybe a blowjob for the boyfriend, but next moment she's fucking two guys, sucking a third and jacking off two others. A slower build-up, maybe worrying that she'd taken it all too far, how her best friend would react (and why wasn't she there to mop up the two guys who couldn't find a handy orifice?), even going one-on-one with John before realising his friends wanted to join in...

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Breathless debut

The pacing was a little too rapid, especially once she'd been escorted to the bedroom; after all, there was no indication she'd agreed to anything stronger than a lap dance, maybe a blowjob for the boyfriend, but next moment she's fucking two guys, sucking a third and jacking off two others. A slower build-up, maybe worrying that she'd taken it all too far, how her best friend would react (and why wasn't she there to mop up the two guys who couldn't find a handy orifice?), even going one-on-one with John before realising his friends wanted to join in...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Read like

a clinical manual...boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous