The Birthday Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Mommy needs to cum.
6.5k words
4.43
29.9k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,408 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

I gasped when I saw the state the guys had left my kitchen in. The bag of bread had been ripped open and several slices of bread were scattered all over the counter. The jar of jam was on its side and its gooey contents were spilling out, running down the cupboard, onto the floor. The jar of peanut butter was still in its upright position, but there were two jam-covered knives sticking out of it.

All cupboard doors and drawers had been opened and on one of them they had written the word 'SLUT' in peanut butter. On the metal door of the fridge -- which was also still open -- they had drawn several obscene pictures in strawberry jam, along with the word 'CUNT'.

"On second thought, I think you'd better make me squirt like a two-dollar whore," I gasped, immensely aroused by this blatant display of disrespect. I took off my jacket and pulled down my skirt and panties in one quick swoop. Then, I put my hands on the counter and stuck out my ass towards her.

"Gotta love those fucking pigs," Jessie whispered, as she stepped up to me and wedged her right hand in between my ass cheeks, her fingers quickly locating my drenched pussy.

"Fuck," I whispered, closing my eyes and hanging my head down in shame, "You'd better destroy me, while you're at it!"

"Can do," she replied. After inserting two fingers up my twat from behind -- and making me moan -- Jessie grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my face down, towards the spilled jam on the worktop. Instinctively, I turned my head and allowed her to press my cheek down in the red, sticky goo.

She slowly rubbed my face around in it, then forcefully yanked my head back and asked, "Like this?"

"Yesss," I whined pathetically, shaking on my knees. Encouraged by my reaction, Jessie let go of my hair and stuck her fingers into the nearby jar of peanut butter, scooping up a big glob of the light brown, creamy substance.

She then smacked her hand in the middle of my face and feverishly rubbed it all over, as if she was polishing it. I was getting fingered and humiliated at the same time, and I fucking loved it! Once my entire face and part of my hairline was covered in peanut butter, Jessie lowered her hand and ripped my white blouse open.

After pushing my bra up and freeing my tits, she started whacking my fat, dangling tits around. Not to hurt me, but to degrade me even more. It worked. I felt dirtier and sillier than even before. I moaned and grunted like a dumb bitch.

As I was being deliberately loud, I knew the guys could hear me. I just assumed that, since they'd all emptied their balls recently -- on my whore face, I might add -- they wouldn't give a flying fuck about what I was doing. So, imagine my surprise when suddenly, in the midst of Jessie's abuse, I noticed Reese wandering into the kitchen.

"Hey guys," he called out to his buddies in the living room, "Continue without me... I am going to dump another load in the bitch's face."

Immediately realizing that he was referring to me, Jessie pulled her fingers out of my leaking twat, allowing me to turn around and look at him.

He promptly took out his half-hard dick and stepped up to me. My cunt contracted as he pushed me down to my knees, leaned forward and placed his left hand on the counter behind me, while using his right to jack off his cock, right above my head -- just like that, without even bothering to ask for permission. Not that he needed it, of course.

Jessie gawked at me, just sitting there, meekly looking up at Reese's fat cock getting pumped inches from my already cum-soaked and jam-smeared face.

"You're just going to let him do that?" Jessie asked, as she was rubbing her clit.

"Why not?" I shrugged my shoulders, "That's pretty much all I am good for."

"Oh, Mrs. S," she grunted, as she quickly kneeled down and put her face right next to mine. Reese grinned, a little surprised, but quickly adjusted his aim. As he stroked and alternated pointing his cock at both our face, Jessie and I stuck out our tongues and started slobbering over each other's mouth.

"Jesus," Reese uttered, as he feverishly pumped his cock, watching us act like complete sluts. The poor thing didn't last much longer.

"Here I come, bitches," he announced, as he aimed for the center of my face and ejaculated his first salvo -- covering the tip of my nose, my mouth and chin.

Then, he pointed his pulsating cock at Jessie's face and spurted in her right eye and all over her right cheek. Finally, he aimed it back at me and continued dripping all over my forehead until he was done. After wiping his tip off on Jessie's left ear lobe, he zipped up and walked back into the living room -- not giving us another glance.

"That was disgusting," Jessie giggled, trying to scoop the cum out of her eye.

"It really was, wasn't it," I replied, slipping a finger into my cunt.

"We should call Bram and Gordon in here and let them have another go too," she whispered.

At that moment, we heard the front door opening.

"I'm home!" Andy called out.

"Perfect timing," I grinned, looking at Jessie.

"Gordon... Bram... come here and shoot us in the face!" she called out, more than loud enough for Andy to overhear.

"Again?" Gordon replied, "Weren't we going to fuck?"

He and Bram entered the kitchen a few moments later. Andy walked in behind them and gawked around, shocked at the state our kitchen, as well as Jessie and I, were in.

"If you simply wanted to fuck, then you shouldn't have made a mess of my kitchen," I said, replying to Gordon previous question, "Now, I want your sperm in my face... again."

Although they weren't particularly horny, they didn't want to turn down an invitation like that, and so they unzipped their pants and took out their half-hard dicks...

Gordon stepped up to my face, while Bram started beating his cock over Jessie's. We looked up at them and at each other, deliberately not giving Andy the time of day. We kissed, darted our tongues in and out of each other's mouths, played with each other's tits and even stroked each other's cunts once a while -- while the guys just kept beating their fat pricks.

Andy was doing the same thing, but only further away. Bram was first to spurt and ejaculated on the right side of Jessie's face. Eager to get some of his cum on me too, he leaned over Jessie and squirted two small ribbons on my shoulder and my neck, not quite getting there. Eager to please, Jessie stuck out her tongue and licked his balls, while I leaned in and took his mushroom tip in my mouth.

"Oh fuck," Gordon screamed, signaling us to get ready for his load. Bram immediately pulled away, giving his friend the run of the land. Jessie and I leaned in towards each other, turning our faces towards Gordon, presenting him with a big and tempting target to cum on.

Which is exactly what he did.

He roared loudly and flung four fat ribbons of gooey cum on our two faces, followed by a couple of dozens smaller drops, which went pretty much everywhere. He then leaned further in and rubbed his moist dick on our lips. About twenty seconds later, it was all over.

Gordon and Bram simply zipped up and walked back into the living room, passing by Andy, who was wanking his big dick, still fully clothed. As Jessie and I rose to our feet, my boy suddenly approached us. To my surprise, he reached out and put his right hand on my massive left boob.

I looked at him and put my hand on top of his, getting ready to push it away -- thinking that was still what he wanted. But, to my pleasant surprise, he slapped my hand away and then put his hand on my face, pinning my head against one of the cupboards.

Then, he moved the hand that was one my boob down and lifted my left leg, folding my knee up against my chest and nudged his hard cock into my twat.

"I am done getting the bad end of the stick," he grunted, ramming his enormous cock all the way up to my cervix. Being an easy whore, I immediately used both hands to help Andy keep my one leg up, giving him unlimited and unhindered access.

Feeling that I wasn't going to resist him anymore, he kept the hand that was pinning my head to the cupboard where it was and used the other -- the one holding my leg up -- to grab a fistful of Jessie's hair and pulled her down to her knees, right next to my cunt and his fat cock.

After just a few seconds, he pulled his dick out of me and plunged it into Jessie's hesitant, but still willing mouth. He fucked her piehole for a few seconds, then plunged it back into my cunt. He repeated this over and over. I did my best not to grunt and moan too much at his wonderful and disrespectful abuse.

I looked down at Jessie. Were we going to take him back so easily? She realized what I was asking. She shook her head, indicating that some sort of punishment was in order.

"It's not that easy, Andy," I said, barely able to muffle my moaning, "I understand [moan] your need to experiment a little bit and I can appreciate you [moan] wanting to be humiliated once in a while... who [moan] doesn't, but I need [moan] to be able to count on you!"

Meanwhile, he kept plunging his cock in and out of my cunt and Jessie's mouth.

"I need to know you'll take advantage of me every chance you get... that you'll shove your cock into me, whenever the [gasp] mood strikes you, with absolutely no consideration for my feelings whatsoever, and [moan] most importantly, I need to know that I am the biggest [grunt] whore in this house!"

"O... okay," he stammered as he was fucking my cunt, with long, deep shoves.

"Good," I grunted, my head still pinned against the cupboard, "Because Jessie and I are genuine [moan] sluts and we need to be fucked, cummed on [moan] and passed around... we don't have time [moan] for your shenanigans."

"Got it," he stammered, pretty close to his climax.

"Now, for your punishment," I said, "For just this once, you can't cum in my pussy..."

Disappointed, as that was what he really wanted, he grunted and looked down at Jessie.

"... or in hers," I added, "It's my face... or the floor."

"Fuck," he grunted, finally letting go of my face and thoroughly looked at it for the first time, as he continued to fuck me. I no doubt looked disgusting, with all that cum, peanut butter and jam all over me. I could only imagine how little respect he had for me, right at that moment.

"Show mommy how much you've missed her," I moaned, realizing he wasn't going to choose the floor. He fucked me feverishly for another twenty seconds, then pulled out and roughly pushed me down to my knees.

"Jessie, go get the guys," I whispered, "They need to see this!"

She eagerly got up and hurried into the living room. She returned about ten seconds later, with all three guys in tow. The four of them quickly filled up whatever room there was left in my small kitchen and looked on as I was about to let my son jack off in my face.

Enthused by the sudden audience, Andy swiftly reached his climax and grunted. He roared as he spurted in my right eye and all over my right cheek. Then, he moved his cock to the other side of my face and covered my cheek, ear and hairline. He'd clearly been saving up for this one...

The guys cheered and clapped as he rubbed his dick all over my nose, mouth, chin, eyes... making an even bigger mess of my slut face than it already was.

"Nice, dude," Reese said.

"Good to have you back, man," Bram added.

And just like that, my boy was back. As swiftly and as easily as he'd been made the group clown, he was now their equal again. We were back to four cocks and two sluts. A lot of opportunities there, but that was something for another day. Right now, I wanted some 'quality time' with Andy.

The guys and Jessie all got dressed and left to have dinner at their own place, leaving me and Andy alone. We didn't clean up the kitchen and just headed up to the bathroom, where we hit the shower together. He licked my twat, I sucked his dick, then we ate each other's ass.

After about twenty minutes of nasty foreplay, he banged me missionary style in the middle of the bathroom. As it had been a while since he'd fucked my pussy, he didn't last that long and came screaming and howling. I still hadn't cum, but that was okay... for now.

Afterwards, we had a little snack and watched some TV. Pretty beat, I decided to turn in around 10pm, while Andy remained downstairs to watch the late-night movie. I was fast asleep in a matter of minutes. I guess being a slut for four young, potent boys is quite exhausting work.

In the morning, I was awakened by a stark-naked Bram, kneeling down on the bed next to my head. I glanced at the alarm clock and realized that I hadn't set any, and had overslept as a result. I now only had twenty minutes left to get to work -- and on an average morning, I usually need about thirty-five.

I panicked and wanted to get up, but Bram pushed his dick against my mouth. Instinctively, I opened up and started sucking his swollen tip. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Andy standing in the doorway, which made sense since Bram couldn't have entered the house by himself.

After about a minute -- figuring I had humored Bram enough -- I tried to pull my head back and said, "I really need to go or I am going..."

It was all I could say before Bram swung one leg over my head and sat down on my face backwards, one knee on either side of my head. After slipping his hard cock into my mouth again, he leaned forward, laying down on top of me and started licking my twat. So, there I was, in a wonderful 69-position, without any hope of getting to the office on time!

Realizing that my best course of action was to make him cum as quickly as possible, I started sucking and tugging on his dick to the best of my abilities -- trying to ignore what he was doing to my pussy. Just when I thought that he was going to cum, the little bastard pulled away and crawled in between my legs. I glanced over at the clock: I was now down to 15 minutes.

He swiftly shoved his fat dick up my twat, grabbed my legs and started fucking me hard and coarse -- making me moan and whine non-stop. Fuck yeah, I thought to myself, this was exactly what I needed. Unfortunately, despite giving me a good thumping, Bram didn't make me cum. He did, though... all over my thighs and my pussy.

As soon as he was done, I pushed him off of me and ran into the bathroom, where I freshened up as quickly as possible. When I returned to the master bedroom, Bram had long vanished of course, having no reason to stick around. But Andy hadn't...

Holding his massive cock in his right hand, he walked up to me and pushed me onto the bed.

"I have back-to-back meetings all morning," I whined desperately, "I am going to be late."

"Yeah," he whispered, "I know. I am the one who turned off your alarm."

"You little shit," I grunted as I opened my legs and allowed him to shove his dick into me.

He fucked me, hard and deep for the longest time. It was amazing, and although I loved every second of it, I was too uptight and too worried to allow myself to climax. Minutes passed and I was starting to get desperate. In the heat of the moment, I figured a little dirty talk would do the trick.

"You know what I'd like right now," I grunted, "Your dick up my ass!"

"Are you serious?" Andy blurted out, shocked.

"Fuck yeah!" I whispered, hoping that he'd explode within seconds.

My little plan backfired however, as Andy quickly pulled out of my twat, rolled me onto my belly with both hands and grabbed my hips, lining up his cock with my asshole. Realizing that he was actually taking me up on my offer, I quickly lifted my ass up towards him and allowed him to cram his dick in between my ass cheeks. I honestly didn't think he was going last for more than ten seconds.

Boy, was I wrong! His swollen tip swiftly found my back door and slipped in.

"Jeez," I gasped, pushing my face into my pillow and screaming in pleasure. After stuffing more than half his big dick in there, he actually started fucking me up my whore ass.

"Oh my god, mom," he said, "I can't believe you're letting me do this!"

As he was clearly fucking my ass as comfortable as he'd been shafting my twat, I realized that he was going to take 'slightly' longer than ten seconds to finish. I figured my best move was to talk dirty again to try and expedite things.

"My neither," I whispered, moaning, "I haven't taken dick up my ass since college. I used to be quite a slut back then too, you know."

"Seriously?" he asked baffled, somehow surprised that he didn't know that.

"Oh yeah," I continued, "Back in the day, if you'd take me to the movie, I'd give you a handjob. If you threw in a bucket of popcorn and a soda, I'd suck you off, right there in the theater. And for the price of dinner, you could have me pretty much any way you wanted!"

I was talking dirty, trying to get him to cum as quickly as possible, but I wasn't lying.

"Well, nothing's changed," Andy grunted, as my little story was getting to him, "You're still a cheap whore!"

As I chuckled, amused by his rude insult, he suddenly pulled out of me and started pumping his massive cock. I turned my head towards him, just in time to see him spurting all over my ruby red, satin sheets.

"Fucking brat," I hissed, surprised that he'd rather soil my sheets than cum inside of me, or if need be, in my face. Must be a guy thing, I told myself, dismissing it. When his balls were empty, he insolently slapped my ass and then laid down next to me, on the bed.

I jumped up and ran off to the bathroom, where I quickly freshened up. As I dashed back into the master bedroom to get dressed, I noticed Andy sprawled out on the bed, probably about to fall asleep. Still fidgeting with my clothes, I stumbled down the stairs, grabbed my purse and put on some shoes. After grabbing my jacket, I rushed to the car.

It was only in the car that I realized that I still hadn't cum. As it was too late to do anything about that now, I drove to work -- almost half an hour late for my first meeting. As soon as I had calmed down a bit and the adrenaline in my system had somewhat faded, I started thinking about what had happened. Truth be told, up until this morning, I hadn't even considered the ass-fucking option.

However, having had my son's cock up my ass, had awakened something deep inside of me. Despite it being uncomfortable and demeaning, I had actually enjoyed it immensely. During lunch, I started chatting with Jessie and ended up telling her all about it, in great and explicit detail. She got really excited too.

By the end of lunch time, I was so raunchy that I agreed to another ass fucking that evening. And not just from Andy, but from all of the guys! Jessie, the little slut, told me she'd set it up and that she'd even buy some lube. Needless to say, that I didn't have a productive afternoon. I just sat behind my desk, counting the minutes till I could get out of there and get my ass destroyed.

I picked up some Chinese food on my way home, enough for six. When I walked into the living room, I noticed the guys all sitting on the couch, with Jessie taking turns sucking and jacking them off. She had taken off all of her clothes, except for her pink panties. Her nipples had clearly been tugged on for quite a bit.

While watching the scene, I put the bag of take-out on the dining room table and took off my jacket, dropped my purse on the floor and undid my hair. Then I walked into the kitchen to have another look around. It was still the same mess. Slices of bread, peanut butter and jam all over the counter and the floor, cum and cunt juices all over the place...

I slowly walked in and slid my right hand under my skirt, rubbing my clit furiously, as I stared down at the exact spot on the counter where Jessie had rubbed my face into some jam. I then glanced at the words "CUNT" and "SLUT" and felt my pussy throb. I was as ready as I was ever going to be...

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,408 Followers
12