The Birthday Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the living room, hiked up my skirt, pulled down my panties and got on my hands and knees on the floor, facing the TV -- which had been muted.

"Who's first?" I moaned, deliriously horny by now. No one replied. It took about twenty seconds before I felt one of the guys kneeling down behind me and slipping his well-lubed cock into my tight asshole. I didn't know whose cock it was -- nor did I care.

I hung my head down submissively and did my best to enjoy his cock up my butt. Unfortunately, he only lasted about ten or fifteen shoves. He couldn't have been more than halfway in. After dumping his cum in my ass, he pulled out and was quickly replaced by another greasy cock.

Once again, I made no effort to find out who it was -- feeling extra silly and slutty for not knowing. This second guy lasted only slightly longer than his friend and climaxed after barely thirty seconds. God, I felt like an unbelievable slut as the third guy slipped his fat dick into me.

He was clearly more nervous than his friends and fucked significantly slower. He managed to cram almost his entire dick up my ass. But as he was going very slow, I didn't derive a lot of demeaning pleasure from it. Eventually, he too, was overwhelmed by how tight my ass felt in comparison to my cunt, which they'd all shafted numerous times, and came in my ass.

Realizing we were running out of cocks, I sighed disappointed and poked my head up, glancing over at Andy, who was the last one with a hard cock. He grinned and got up, crawled up behind me and pushed his hard dick into my ass crack. I could tell that he -- unlike his friends -- hadn't bothered applying any lube. As a result, his dick went in a bit more difficult.

Strangely enough, this added discomfort only made me raunchier. I knew or, at least I hoped, that -- based on the way that he'd ass fucked me that morning -- he was going to perform better than his friends, even combined.

I glanced back at him and whispered, loud enough for all to hear, "Really hammer it in this time, okay hon?"

"Jesus fucking Christ," Jessie said, as she pushed her pink panties down and stepped out of them -- getting off on my dirty talk, and sat down on her ass in front of me.

"You're such a potty mouth," she moaned, as she reclined and shamelessly pushed her wet twat in my face. I eagerly started lapping and licking her pussy, while moaning and grunting as Andy fucked my ass so good.

I could feel the envious looks from his friends, as Andy did a great job of sodomizing me in front of them. Even Jessie couldn't hide her appreciation for what he was doing and screamed, "Fuck yeah, fuck her as hard as you can!"

He did just that. He gave it to me hard, fast and deep -- and he just kept going, seemingly unaffected by the tightness of my ass. I moaned and squealed as my body rocked back and forth under his callous, crude thrusts. Now, Andy might have been in control of his fucking, but he soon faced a different problem.

After fucking the shit out of me for another couple of minutes, pulling my hair and slapping my ass several times, he suddenly -- in the heat of the moment -- misspoke.

"Oh Jessie," he whined, as he started convulsing.

"What the..." I immediately reacted, poking my head up and looking back over my shoulder.

Realizing the cat was out of the bag and not in the mood to start apologizing -- or risk ruining his imminent climax -- he grabbed my hips with both hands, holding me in place, and started jackhammering my ass even harder and faster.

I hung my head down and moaned as I could barely keep it together. I could take quite a pounding, even up my ass, but Andy was really testing my limits here. My god, he was like a machine!

"Oh Jessie," he whispered passionately as he started convulsing deep inside of me.

"Fucking brat!" I whined, realizing that everyone would get off on me playing the victim. I even pretended to try and wiggle free. Truth be told, I really didn't care who he was thinking or fantasizing about. I was just relieved that he was done plowing my ass.

Jessie, deeply flattered by Andy's Freudian slip, got up and quickly kneeled next to him, caressing his chest and nibbling on his ear lobe -- doing whatever she could to intensify his orgasm. When he'd gone completely limp and finally slipped out of my ass, I gently turned around and laid down on my back, giving my body a moment to recuperate.

Still eager to show her appreciation, Jessie swiftly bent her head down and started licking my boy's balls. Although she used her right hand to keep his foul dick away from her mouth, it was still an incredibly filthy and submissive act.

"Jeez Jess," Gordon whispered, clearly envious, "You fucking slut!"

With Bram, Reese and Gordon outdone by Andy and me in desperate need of some rest, the mood quickly changed. The guys suddenly weren't all that hungry anymore. Nor was Jessie. We all got cleaned up, put our clothes back on -- or in my case, just some underwear -- and decided to end our little soiree then and there.

When Jessie and the guys had left, I enjoyed a lovely meal with my boy and then claimed the TV -- it was my reward for being such an easy and nasty ass slut. Andy didn't mind and retreated to his room, probably to play some video games. I didn't see him or hear from him, until my cell phone suddenly rung around 11pm.

It was my sister Megan, who I hadn't spoken to in a few weeks. We'd barely been talking for a few minutes when Andy walked by, sporting a massive boner in his pajama shorts. I grinned at the sight of his obscene bulge, but continued talking -- figuring he would wait until I was done.

He leisurely strolled into the dining room and stopped in the doorway to the kitchen. There, he pulled out his massive dick and started pumping it, as he glanced into the kitchen for about ten seconds. Then, he turned his head towards me and asked -- not caring if I was talking or listening to Megan -- and asked, "Are you ever going to clean up the kitchen?"

I don't know why, but there was something about his arrogant and carefree demeanor that made me instantly wet. I held the phone about a meter away from my face, covering it with my other hand and replied, "I doubt it. It reminds me of what a dumb whore I am!"

Pleased with that nasty reply, he smiled and walked up to me as he continued jacking off.

"Now what?" I asked, still covering the phone -- Megan was still talking -- as I stared at his fat cock, now mere inches from my nose.

"I am going to shoot you in the face," he blurted out, as he pumped his dick harder, but slower.

"Right now?" I asked, feigning shock, "That's so gross."

"I know," he grinned, as he stepped even closer, pointing his pulsating cock straight at the center of my slut face.

"Not to mention extremely humiliating," I grunted, unable to suppress my lust.

"Fuck yeah!" he grunted.

"Can't you shoot it somewhere else?" I whined, feigning disapproval, "This is not a good time."

"I know, that just makes me want to do it more."

"Jeez Andy, how about some respect?" I whispered, not even convincing myself.

"No can do, mom," he grunted, tapping his fat mushroom tip against my nose several times, "Right now, you're just a fucking cumslut!"

"Hang on Meg, I've got to take care of something really quick," I said, rudely interrupting my sister. Not waiting for a response from her, I muted the phone and threw it on the couch next to me.

Then, I looked back up at Andy, cupped both my tits through my bra and whispered, "Watch your language, young man!"

"Fuck you mom," the little brat defied me, realizing I was too horny to mean anything I said.

"Why you little..." I gasped, continuing our little roleplay.

It was all I could say before he reached down, grabbed my sweat pants and pulled them down roughly, followed by my panties. He looked at my exposed cunt for a moment, gave his cock another few strokes and then plunged his huge dick into my drenched twat.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed as he started banging me so hard and deep that I couldn't utter another sound, except for some high-pitch moaning. I looked up at him, having a hard time believing how hard and deep he was fucking me. If he kept this up, I was going to cum... hard. Of course, he didn't.

He didn't even last twenty thrusts. He abruptly pulled out of my twat -- barely ten seconds after entering me -- and grabbed a fistful of my hair with his left hand, as his right hand furiously began pumping his throbbing dick. Using my hair, he pulled my head against his crotch and grunted.

"Take my cum, you cunt!" he moaned as his sperm shot out of his dick and began splattering against my face. Pulling at my hair, he maneuvered my head in all sorts of directions and angles, trying to maximize the surface he was covering.

It was an incredible load. My eyes, nose, forehead, chin, cheeks... everything got covered in a thick, gooey, semi-transparent haze of cum. I waited for his barrage to subside before I shouted, thoroughly frustrated, "Ten seconds?! Are you fucking kidding me?"

Andy wiped his cock off on my forehead, ignoring me, then picked up my glass of white wine and stepped into the dining room. While he looked me right in the eye, he casually threw the glass into the kitchen -- not really caring where it ended up. My cunt contracted violently as I heard the glass shatter into a million pieces.

"Shit!" I gasped as I promptly jammed two fingers up my randy, little twat. Too horny for my own good and with a buck load of jizz on my face, I watched as Andy walked back up to the couch. It was then that I noticed that he was still holding -- and slightly tugging -- his dick. It hadn't gone completely flaccid, which filled me with a little hope. I needed an orgasm so badly!

"Mommy needs to cum, baby... please," I begged, licking my lips.

"I know," he grinned, amused by my desperation as he continued stroking his half-hard cock.

"Haven't I been a cheap whore and an easy slut to you and all of your friends?" I whined, feverishly fingering my pussy with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other.

"Mmm, I guess you have," he smiled, "Maybe you do deserve a little treat."

I rolled my eyes back in my head and groaned lustfully as his condescending tone aroused me greatly.

"Follow me," he grinned, realizing I would do just about anything to get off properly. We led me into the garage, where he pointed at the cold concrete floor and said, "Sit!"

I nervously and hornily got on my knees in the center of the garage, immediately putting my right hand back on my twat and my left one on my fat tits. As I continued fondling myself, I watched Andy rummage through some cardboard boxes, obviously looking for a particular item. It took him about a minute and a half to find it.

"Ready?" he asked, as he walked up to me, holding the mystery item in his left hand, behind his back.

When I nodded, he showed me his hand. I was shocked. He was holding a brown leash with collar, belonging to the dog we had had, back in the day when Andy was just a little boy.

Her name was still on the leash: Lady.

I gasped. I could see Andy's cock twitching. For five long seconds, my gaze switched between his smug grin, his half-hard cock and the collar. Then, he carefully started putting it around my neck and whispered, "Hold still... bitch!"

My pussy throbbed when he called me that.

Too horny to do anything else, I obeyed. I could see his dick hardening as he closed the collar and gave me a little tug from the leash -- pulling my head closer to his crotch. I got the idea and opened up, taking his nearly fully erect dick in my slut mouth.

I sucked his cock for several minutes, as he yanked me around in various degrees of bruteness. I never flinched or objected. Finally, when he was hard and fat enough to his liking, he pulled out of my mouth and got on his knees behind me, lining his hard dick up with my drenched twat. I sighed and shivered as I was finally going to get what I was after.

He slid into me with great ease and began fucking me, deep and slow. Meanwhile, he continued pulling the leash so that I had to tilt my head slightly backwards. As he kept fucking me, he pulled harder and harder. When I stopped trying to tilt my head back any further, his increasing grip started to choke me, which caused me to have a first, vile and demeaning orgasm.

Andy released and tightened the leash over and over again, playing with me, teasing and tormenting me -- which eventually led to a second, even more powerful orgasm. I sat there, rocking back and forth, squirming on all fours, screaming and whining like a bitch. When I thought I was at the peak of my second orgasm, Andy surprised me by wriggling his thumb up my ass.

I began convulsing even harder. But still, he wasn't done. He let go of the leash and reached out, put his free hand on my face and slipped his index and middle finger past my lips, into my mouth, pulling my head back toward him, fish hooking me.

"That's all three holes, Lady!" he chuckled, as he started fucking my pussy harder. Feeling him abuse me in all three holes at the same time, made my second climax even more spectacular. I convulsed, shivered and moaned for almost two minutes straight.

When my second orgasm was over, I figured we were done. I, for my part, was content to leave it at that. But Andy, always the overachiever, had one more thing in mind. Quick as a cat, he moved around me and used the long leash to tie my hands together -- while the collar was still wrapped around my neck.

This greatly demobilized me and allowed him to push me on my side, on the cold floor. He got on his knees in front of me and slipped two fingers up my already battered, sensitive twat. I feebly protested, but I knew I couldn't -- and didn't want to -- stop him.

As he used his long fingers to reach places even his fat dick hadn't been able to, I realized I was going to have another powerful orgasm. While he was fingering me, he tugged his half-flaccid cock. We both knew that, while it wasn't going to get any harder, it would soon start spurting.

Barely a minute later, with only a few moments in between, we both came. As I started whining and moaning, my body convulsing on the cold floor, Andy leaned over me and shot his cum in my face... again. In the midst of my third climax, I lewdly stuck out my tongue, eagerly catching whatever sperm made it into my mouth or on my lips.

When it was all over and I simply couldn't take any more pleasure, he slowly pulled his fingers out of me and whispered, "Good girl, Lady!"

I chuckled and laid down on my back, exhausted, but thoroughly pleasured.

Not wanting to hang around in the cold, damp garage any longer than necessary, Andy got up and walked out -- probably not giving me another thought. As I laid there, catching my breath and enjoying the aftermath of a series of dirty and long overdue orgasms -- not to mention feeling two massive loads of gooey cum drying on my face -- I tried to wriggle my hands free.

Then, it suddenly hit me: Megan was still on hold.

Oh well, I'd call her back tomorrow...

12