All Comments on 'The Birthday Present'

by DickWittington

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another wimp cluck tale.

They never cease. Makes one believe that 99.9% of the men in this world are sicko's. Actually, 99.9% of the authors who post here are the sicko's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good Story

Don't take any notice of the knockers, there are plenty who like to degenerate contributors to the "Loving Wives" section and I can assure you there are more of us that do in fact like to read stories of sexy wives who love their husbands while also enjoying well endowed studs attention. I enjoyed this believable storyline of a guy trying to please his wife on her birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I concur anon with the 1st comment

Ohhhh soooooo xmas-ie......turn your wife in to a gangbang slut....what's next...having you daughter turn tricks just another CWB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
see your name

and i puke.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Unfortunataly

Unfortunataly the owner of this website does not want to divade this hub into 2 parts:

1. Sexual majority husbands with cheating wives stories hub.

2. Sexual minority husbands with extramarital sex searching wives stories hub.

So the stories of the 2 groups are in same hub with the 2 groups of readers.........

BTW If the owner of this website decide on divading this hub in 2 parts I would be voluntary editor...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless story

women that would do that period while married are whores and men that would let their woman be with another man are not real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick father fucker

And is your idea . Why don't you just pimp her out on hotel street a whore by any other name is still a whore and you created it shit for brains

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So very hot

Very erotic start in a true vein of fantasy. Why is it so many so called erotic lit readers are so close minded and dense. I found this hot and my wife wait itcwas wonderfully hot for her. The quickie she gave me after reading was outstanding. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Somehow it's no surprise

this writer is from the UK. Another piece of worthless trash taking up space in the "loving wives" category. When will it stop? Duna, that will never happen. The owners of this site are well aware of the feud between the cucks and straight guys in this genre. The cucks should have their own categorty so they can wallow in their fetishes. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

this story is crap. the husband is crap. the wife is crap for going along with it. the author has crap for brains.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
it appears

it appears that we are over run with "anon moral majority" commentors. yes the story is a cuck story and sucks but guess what, THIS IS A FUCKING PORNO SITE. you sick fucks are just trying to stop people from writing so others cant read it. why dont you go censor the public library too, i'm sure there are lots of books you can tear the pages you don't like out of.

Jim3Jim3over 11 years ago
read what you enjoy

I thought this was hot. It's in the right section and it's a great story. I only read from categories that interest me and that's what most guys do. I don't read incest stories as I'm not into that but I don't have a problem with the writers or the readers who do.

The various anon readers who leave vile comments are closet category lovers, they read the content get turned on then feel the need to punish someone for not being able to cope with the fact that the story turned them on. So they then take their anger out on the writer.

It's classic stuff. Everyone knows if you pick up a newspaper, you will not read articles that you think may not appeal and if you start an article that you don't like, you'll stop reading it and go onto the next. You will read what you enjoy but if you are not out with your lifestyle preferences, you may wish to then get angry with the author for bringing to the surface your inability to cope with the fact you read and enjoyed the article. Some of you guys out there need to see a shrink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck you cantbuymy, going to your stories for a good old fashioned 1 bombing.

This is fucking fetish which is the wrong type of story for Loving Wives. If they had a category for dumbass stupid husbands it should be posted there.

Post this cuckold shit here and you get 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (20629)

To the last commenter - you're a sad, stupid, moronic imbecile. Your words mean fuck all. In fact they're hilarious. It makes me squirm with pleasure to see such a prick wringing his crud-stained ex-wife's panties out in such a fury. I'm glad this story touched you deeply and painfully. Suck it. I never thought I'd say this but cantbuymy is 100% correct. 5* for a filthy well writ story.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Absolute filth. Your wife was fucked raw?? I'm incandescant with rage.

How could you do that to her? And, worse, she enjoyed it!! Spank her, I say. That'll learn the slut. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

this story is great. the husband is great. the wife is great for going along with it. the author has great brains.

aurich1aurich1over 11 years ago
Wimpy sceen

The concept was great, that husband's idea was great, the results were wimpy.

I have had a coupe of MFM weekends with my wife and found it highly erotic and my wife loved it. (We also had several WMW nights) Unfortunately the ending of the story was wimpy. Looks to me like the author ran out of ideas......

As a result our sex life is very hot, even though we are now 60 years old. We still have MFM as well as WMW encounters with very good friends and will do so until we can't.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Story properly placed. Moral Majority trolls NOT!

Non-productive negative comments are (duh) non-productive! It is hard to imagine who reads ANYTHING in LIT with a sense of moral superiority over any other reader or contributor!!! We are ALL perverts if exposed in the public media! Your Mommy would NOT be proud of you (or me!) Dad would probably agree with her (to her face, at least!)

This is a perfectly adequate story of a Loving Hubby, who is taking a BIG chance by offering his Sweetie a special and meaningful present! If she doesn't want it, she walks. Maybe (and Hubby knows and fears this) out of his life altogether! Loads of tension! Whew, looks like his risk will not blow up THAT way, but it still MAY if she decides Hubby no longer measures up! Whew, dodged that one, too!

Worth the risk! Never up, never in!

5*

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
I'd Love to Hear

From an actual husband who does this stuff and enjoys it. Are you otherwise normal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yea, it was another wimp/slut story but it is the author's right to submit it....

Even though, there should have been a warning so those of us who adamantly hate wimps/fags/sluts shit stories would not have to wade through it. However, the comments are usually a pretty good indicators if the plot is the boring wimp/slut wife variety. Not our cup of tea but hats off to the author for having the guts to submit this effort. Anon #3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Un-fucking believable

That there are those that gave this story five stars. It's a three star story at best. There are only a handful of writers on this site capable of writing a good interesting erotic story and this writer doesn't even come close. It speaks volumes of those that just hand out high marks. If a story such as this earns the highest rating available, I feel sorry for the real good writers on this site, who actually earn their score, to be put in the same category as the wimpy cuckold writers who seem to be dominating loving wives. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
New Category

Personally I don't have a problem with the loving wives category, which will either be:

1) Wives getting it on with hubbies;

2) Wives getting it on with someone else (sharing the love)

Maybe it is time for a new "Cuckold" category to appease the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story almost got completely away

Judging from the stories that occasionally appear on this site in the category of "Loving Wives" one might almost think that a good share of the male (non gay) populations prefrs to see their loved ones get fucked by another man. At the same time in my entire adult life I have never one male who even joked about it. The majority of males find this type of story ludicrious at best. My guess that the underlying motivation for such tales is first we all should share our loved ones with reasonable, sane others. Secondly, the desire to want this behavior speaks volumes about the inadequacies of the "giving" spouse. Thirdly, it almost always seems to be the men and not the women who quickly desire this arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so when will he get a woman

seems as if I was him id either find me a woman to practice on and find out what it feels like to bring another woman to places he obviously cant bring his own wife...how do you live with knowing you're not man enough for your wife now and that john was so much better...either kill your self or kill the both of them I couldn't live with knowing that another man pleased my wife that much better than I could. With seeing that I would have just killed myself and left a message for her n John to marry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Strange Ideas

What kills me about stories of this type is the you just can't win mentality. If the wife was a virgin before marriage or with little experience then it is only fair that she get to fuck someone else. If the wife was a slut before marriage and therefore was used to a lot of variety or more than one man at a time, then of course she will never be satisfied with one man in a monogamous marriage.

And isn't it amazing how many of the first type were just repressed sluts to begin with and now that they were in touch with their slut side go totally ape shit. There is a mentality here that if it is even close to reality then god help us. Love to these women just seems to be a word they use for whoever pays the bills. They aren't even honest prostitues as sometimes they don't even have sex with their husbands saving it all for their non-paying lovers.

And of course, as in this story, if confronted, all the wives say that even though they think about the great sex all the time they will be content with only their husband if that is what they want. Yeah right, in what universe does this occur? Human nature dictates that if you think about sex with other people all the time then you won't be satisfied until you really do have sex with them. Pahh, this is what comes from no fault divorce. What happens when a wife cheats? She gets the house, the kids, child support, maybe alimony and half of all the assets. Why wouldn't she cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WACC

Yet another story with a dumb shit husband and slut wife story... it could have been good if, on their return to the hotel, wifey arranged for a few gals that hubby had the hots for where joining them. Giving him a present of equal worth. But as with all dumb ass cucks he gets nothing. Of course she thinks about it and wants it again... but is she willing to give her husband a FFMFF? Or just another selfish bitch? Really weak ending that could have been more.

PanhandlePattyPanhandlePattyalmost 10 years ago
Courageous.

You knew the wrath this story would call down upon you when you submitted it to this category, yet you did not make a safer choice. Wimpy? Hardly, you have more 'balls' than all the anonymice who have such narrow views of women's sexuality. I applaud you. Many nameless cowards can't divest fantasy from reality in erotic stories, they believe the author is the man in the story. Fools. Who among them looked to see this is written by a mid-aged SINGLE man? I found your focus on the man's thoughts rather than the woman's sex experience to be well-developed and the heart of this story. Well done.

-Patty

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Another Asshole!

WTF! The wimp has a perfect marriage so HE ARRANGES for his wife to fuck/suck 5 other bigger-dicked men? And he thinks his wife won't begin to miss those big dicks? I guess the perfect marriage will soon be circling the drain! Do these kinds of wimpy assholes really exist in the numbers I see here on literotica?! Good night,nurse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the asshole annony knows all about perfect marriages

his ex wife is now married in one and he sits here read stories he tells everyone he hates and masturbates like he is 13. Good big cock story and I gave it a 5

screwherscrewherover 8 years ago
My wife

So hot. My wife just celebrated her birthday. I would've loved for her to have spent it in a hotel room getting wildly fucked by other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So in the end husband amounts to a giant flop. Even when they make love he is not there, he does not matter. Great basis for a growing relationship.

Of course I will ask my question of what she will ever do for him?

(besides yawn while he attempts to please her)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

You gave your whore a gangbang for her birthday. Aren't you a thoughtful cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a birthday present, 5 men at one time. Obviously she enjoyed it, and surprisingly she didnt go for a repeat or two. Or did she, one would never know , and would she let on. More stories along the same line would be great.

Furriex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I would jump at the chance to repeat it but it's not something I need any more." Pure bullshit! Why? She also said: "Not a day goes by when I don't think about that night, often when we are making love"! She doesn't think anymore about her husband! Not even when they are fucking!

MartyMartiniMartyMartini4 months ago

Happy Birthday dear! Since the Mexican gardeners are here, I've asked Jose if his crew could use a break. I thought it would be nice to try a little South of the Border gangbang and latter I've arranged for a Gypsy Caravan to take you away for the weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous