The Birthday Present

Story Info
A present in the bedroom for Liz.
4.6k words
4.61
29k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
444 Followers

Liz & Tammy were laughing raucously in the back of the cab as they headed to Tammy's apartment. They had been out with two other girlfriend's celebrating Liz's 35th birthday. They had downed plenty of booze in the first bar & then got wild in the second club hollering at male strippers.

It was after midnight now as Tammy made a quick phone call. Liz laid her head back & closed her eyes. She'd had a great night. Her husband Bob rarely took her out these days. She had never really let her hair down, not even at college. All her life she'd made sensible decisions. Sometimes, she wished she'd had wild college experiences like Tammy. Now she was a married mother with a drab sex life.

Tammy ended her call & thought,

"The night's not over yet."

Tammy had always found it ironic how her friend who always made good decisions had ended up marrying a humorless, sexist cretin like Bob. The guy was even pissed that Liz was having a night out on her birthday & he'd have to sort out dinner.

Tammy was amazed that the marriage was still going after 14 years. Their 13 year old daughter was probably the primary reason they were still together. Liz openly admitted that Bob was far from her soulmate, but she was a pragmatic person who knew there were women trapped in worse marriages. They loved each other but it was never Romeo & Juliet, more like a sibling love.

Tammy had planned a surprise present for her friend. The idea had come to her after she'd heard a rumor about one of her colleagues at work. She planned to give Liz the opportunity to do something truly wild. It all boiled down to Liz's illicit fantasies.

Over the years, Tammy had noticed that Liz found black men attractive. She'd never flat out admitted it, but Tammy had put two & two together based on things she had said & other observations. She was keen on athletics & her eyes were always glued to the tv when a particular black athlete was performing. Liz would always say,

"He's so athletic & muscular."

So, Tammy was sure of the type of black man that would appeal to Liz.

Either way, it had cost Tammy nothing. One look at a photo of the big breasted blonde had been enough to encourage her colleague's assistance. Now, everything was set. Liz was a little drunk, merry & hopefully open minded & horny after watching the strippers.

They reached Tammy's apartment & went inside. Tammy immediately said,

"Ok, Liz, now it's time for your present."

Liz rolled her eyes & replied,

"Not another vibrator...I'm still using the one you gave me two years ago."

Tammy laughed & said,

"It's much better than that, Liz. Wait here one minute & I'll get it ready."

She disappeared into the bedroom & closed the door. Liz wondered what kind of crazy present her friend had got her. From experience, she knew it must be something from a sex shop. Tammy loved sex...doing it, talking about it, watching it & trying to get her friends into it. She didn't believe in monogamous relationships, they never worked out.

Tammy opened the door & beckoned Liz over. Liz looked inside the dimly lit room & gasped when her eyes adjusted to the low light & she saw the bed. A muscular, black man was lying on it with his wrists tied to the bedposts. He was wearing a blindfold & was virtually naked. He had a pair of skimpy briefs on that were tied at the sides.

Liz backed out of the room, saying,

"What the hell? What's going on, Tam?"

Tammy put her palms up & replied,

"Calm down, Liz. That's Mark, he's my present to you...to do with as you wish."

Liz shook her head & said,

"You know I can't cheat on Bob. What were you thinking, Tam?"

Tammy had known this would be Liz's first reaction. She innocently countered,

"You don't have to have sex with him. You can have a feel, do anything you want, Liz. Only you & I will know. That's why Mark's blindfolded."

Liz didn't reply. Her booze addled brain was mulling it over. A multitude of thoughts ran through her head.

When was the last time Bob gave her an orgasm? She couldn't remember. Her sexual needs had never really been his priority. Why was the guy on the bed black? Did Tammy somehow know about her secret fantasy? And she was so fucking horny right now. She could still see the guy through the open door. He had an amazing body. Just like in her fantasy. Sex was out of the question...but...she could feel him up. The memory could have her masturbating for months.

She turned to Tammy & said,

"Ok, Tam, there's no way I'm having sex with him, but I'm not opposed to copping a feel or two. I'm not gonna do anything with you watching, though. The door will have to be shut."

"Of course, babe. You know I'm a voyeur, but I'll give you some privacy," Tammy replied, a little disappointedly.

Liz entered the bedroom & shut the door. She walked around the bed, looking down at the black man. He had the kind of body you'd find on the cover of a fitness magazine. She waved a hand in front of his face, making sure he couldn't see anything. Satisfied, she brought her face above his crotch & tried to gauge the size of his cock. It certainly looked like a hefty package.

Mark lay on the bed wondering what she was doing. He'd heard some of their conversation & he wasn't optimistic. He remembered the woman in the photos he'd seen. Liz was a hot milf under her conservative clothes. According to Tammy, chances were good that Liz would devour him like a delicious dessert. He doubted that. Even so, it would be an interesting experience, if nothing else.

Liz was contemplating what to do next as her eyes scanned Mark's body. She was literally drooling, from every orifice. She sat on the bed & nervously brought her hand up above his torso. She hesitated for a moment before placing it on his chest. She ran her fingers across his smooth, hairless skin, amazed at its difference to Bob's. He was hard, toned & muscled, the complete opposite of Bob's flabby body.

Liz ran her hand all over his torso. She was getting more excited by the second. When Mark sighed, she felt a sudden thrill go through her. She pushed her blonde hair back & leaned forward, planting a kiss on his stomach. She ran her hand along his thigh as she began kissing his sixpack.

Mark's body twitched when he felt Liz kiss his stomach & her hand on his thigh. It was a strange feeling, not being able to see what was happening. Strange & excitingly erotic. He felt a surge of blood coursing into his genitals when a wet tongue ran along his stomach.

Liz was trailing her tongue all over his sixpack when she noticed his briefs bulging out. Mark could hear Liz breathing heavily as her hand caressed his inner thigh, moving closer to his genitals. She was kneeling on the bed now, her arousal soaring as she lapped at his skin.

A wide eyed Liz watched Mark's crotch intently as his cock inflated. She could already see that he was extremely well hung & it was still growing. She was suddenly stifling hot & paused for a few moments before deciding to remove her dress. She stood up & quickly shimmied out of it, kicking off her heels too. If Bob could see her now, alone in a room with a black man, in just her bra & thong, he'd have a heart attack.

She looked down & saw a wet spot on her panties. She got back on the bed, unsure of how far she should take this. Still, there was no harm in enjoying her birthday present...and what a present. This guy was gorgeous. A multitude of dirty thoughts were running through her head. If only she were single...but she wasn't.

Liz ran her hands all over Mark's upper body. She stroked & squeezed his biceps & shoulders, feeling his muscles tense. Mark obviously looked after himself. He was an incredible specimen of masculinity. Liz was grinning in delight as she massaged his powerful torso.

She decided to lay alongside him, propped up on her elbow. She ran a hand along his neck, then up to his cheek. Even with the blindfold on, she could tell he was handsome. The fact that he was black only added to his appeal. Gripped by an impulse, she leaned forward & kissed his cheek. Mark flinched in surprise, wishing he could see her and wondering if Liz was sexually frustrated.

Liz licked her lips & kissed him again...and again, several times until she reached his mouth. Then, she gently kissed his lips, tasting him. Their lips were locked & the kiss went on, gradually becoming more heated. Liz licked & sucked on his lips as their kiss increased in intensity.

Eventually, they were kissing wildly, tongues probing & duelling as their heads twisted left & right. They were both moaning as their sloppy kiss intensified. Liz threw her leg over Mark's thigh & humped against his side.

The heated kiss went on for over 20 minutes before Liz broke away panting. She couldn't believe how wet her pussy was. Mark could feel her wet thong against him & could even smell her arousal wafting through the air. His cock was almost fully erect, held down by the briefs Tammy had given him to wear.

Liz sat up, changing position & laid down in the opposite direction. She stared at the large lump trying to uncoil in his briefs. She brought her face between his legs & kissed his thighs, going from one to the other. She moved closer to his genitals until her face was inches away. Unable to control her desires, she buried her face into his crotch. She inhaled & licked as she rubbed her face against his genitals. Mark's scent gave her a lust driven high & she moaned loudly.

Liz felt a surge of sexual energy building & pushed a hand into her thong. She strummed her clit as her face rubbed all over his cock. Mark humped back against her in his own excitement, his cock pulsing. Liz was suddenly overcome & her body spasmed as she orgasmed. She used his genitals to muffle her moans as her orgasm rolled on & on.

Liz eventually collapsed onto her back. That was the best orgasm she'd had in a long time. Her thong was totally soaked & her nipples had never been so hard. She turned back towards Mark & took a sharp intake of breath when she saw how wet his briefs were. Her saliva had almost made the material transparent. His cock was nearly visible as it bulged against the wet cotton.

Liz fingered the strings on his briefs, wondering if this was a step too far. She decided that she had to see this monster cock in the flesh. She pulled the string & the material fell away as Mark's cock lurched upwards. Liz gasped at the sight of the huge cock & murmured,

"Oh my God."

Mark was relieved his cock was finally free. He wished he could see Liz's face. He was pretty sure she'd never seen a cock like his. Liz was transfixed by his thick cock as it bucked & throbbed. She never considered size to be an issue before but Mark's cock seemed to emanate power. Something this big couldn't fail to fill & please a hungry pussy...or mouth. Some sixth sense told her that Mark knew exactly how to use it.

She would never forgive herself if she didn't at least hold it. Her hand went tentatively towards it, before wrapping her fingers around the shaft. It was so hot & hard, a maze of veins pulsing against her hand. She moved her hand up to the circumcised, mushroom head, feeling the smooth surface. She shook her head in awe & wonder. She couldn't imagine a more perfect cock.

Mark sighed as he felt Liz's hand slide up & down his length. Liz moved her foot onto his chest & up to his face, nudging his chin. For the first time she was enjoying the power she had over him, in his helpless position. Without thinking, she said,

"I could do anything I wanted to you."

Mark thought about what to say before simply replying,

"That seems to be the situation."

Liz jerked his cock slowly as she drawled,

"I'll bet you'd love to get this beautiful cock in my pussy, wouldn't you?"

Mark could only nod. His cock throbbing hard was answer enough.

Liz wanted to tease him & cooed,

"I know your big, black cock is throbbing to be inside me...and I'd love that too...but I'm married, Mark."

"Don't torture me, baby. No one will ever know. I can sense you're a slut wife," He replied.

Liz felt her pussy twitch at his comment. No one had ever called her that. Was she a highly sexed woman open to illicit sexual encounters? The idea was certainly appealing if she could guarantee discretion. She pushed his face with her foot & scolded,

"You are a naughty boy, Mark. If that's the kind of language you use, I'll have to do something about your mouth."

Mark felt the bed shifting as Liz moved around. She released his cock & everything was still for a while. Then, the bed shifted again & he sensed her moving above him. Something warm & wet covered his mouth & he instantly knew it was her pussy. Instinctively, he began licking her shaven slit & sucking on her lips.

Liz leaned forward & moaned, amazed by Mark's oral skills. Within minutes, she cried,

"Holy shit!...I'm gonna cum...OH GODDDDD!"

She had a shuddering orgasm & gushed cum over his face as she moaned in ecstasy. She slowly recovered, her chest heaving. She decided to take off her bra. She had already removed her thong & Mark couldn't see, anyway.

Liz undid the clasp & her 36DD breasts jiggled free. She leaned forward on her hands & grasped Mark's throbbing cock. He raised his head & continued licking her pussy, occasionally running his tongue up & down the crevice of her ass. Liz loved the sensation of his tongue there. It was something Bob would never do. She had to beg him to go down on her.

Liz's nipples scraped along Mark's stomach as she jerked his long shaft. The swollen head was leaking precum inches from her face, begging to be licked. She thought to herself,

"In for a penny, in for a pound," And she licked the precum from his cockhead. The taste was so good that her tongue darted out again & again.

With Mark's tongue worming deep in her pussy, Liz wrapped her lips around a couple of inches of cock & sucked it like a lollipop. She glanced at the wardrobe mirror & saw herself engaged in a 69 with a muscular, black man. The vision sent her into an explosive orgasm. Her pussy spasmed & her body stiffened & shook through wave after wave of pleasure.

Liz opened her eyes, shocked by the intensity of her orgasm. She figured that Mark deserved to be rewarded for making her cum so hard. She decided to give him the best blowjob he'd ever had & began kissing & licking up & down his endless, hard length. She lifted his huge balls & was surprised at how heavy they were. She rolled & palmed them as her tongue slithered over his bloated cockhead.

Mark was moaning as Liz vigorously sucked his cock. He opened his legs when he felt her hair on his thighs. Then, one of his balls was engulfed by her mouth. She pumped his shaft as she sucked alternately on his nuts. Mark had trouble concentrating on her pussy as his cock swelled, growing even bigger.

Liz was licking & sucking his balls when she felt his cock expand in her hand. It suddenly lurched powerfully. She lifted her head in time to see a huge stream of cum spew 8ft into the air & land on the floor. Another rope quickly followed as she watched in astonishment. Without thinking, Liz opened her mouth to engulf the head, only for another burst to splatter her face. She clamped her mouth around it as more cum pumped out.

2 powerful bursts were enough to completely fill her mouth with thick spunk. Liz gulped twice & swallowed the rich, hot seed. Her mouth filled again almost immediately. Mark's tongue on her clit had her pussy exploding with another orgasm as she swallowed more cum. Eventually, the jets became a drizzle as she sucked on the head. Her orgasm receded & she collapsed on Mark's body.

For 5 minutes Liz just lay there, her pussy still spasming. She dreamily murmured,

"No way...you just pumped out more cum than my husband has in the last 6 years."

She hated swallowing cum. It was always watery & tasteless, but Mark's was completely different...thick, creamy & delicious.

Mark's voice snapped her out of her dream like state,

"Hey, we're just getting started, Birthday girl."

Liz lifted her head & thought,

"What? No way can he get hard again...not after dropping a load like that."

She got up, reluctantly releasing his cock & walked to the vanity. She was shocked when she saw her cum covered face in the mirror. She grabbed some tissues & cleaned up.

When she was done, Liz turned around & stared at Mark's now hard cock in amazement. How was that possible? Bob always fell asleep after he came. She looked down at him, wondering if she should end this now. She thought about her frustrating sex life with Bob & said,

"Fuck it! It IS my birthday."

Mark felt the bed depress as Liz climbed onto it & straddled his waist. Her hanging breasts brushed his face & then smothered him. He licked the soft flesh as her big tits were mashed against his face. He would've loved the use of his hands & thought he could've broken free, but that would probably freak her out.

Liz pushed his cock down against his stomach & began sliding her wet pussy along its underside. The double sensation of having her clit rubbed against his shaft & her nipples licked sent her over the edge in minutes. Liz's body convulsed in a toe curling orgasm. She wailed & cried in overwhelming pleasure & passion as her climax reached a crescendo.

Liz slowly recovered, her body still gently spasming. She wondered how sex could get any better, and yet, Mark hadn't even penetrated her. She slid her shaven pussy along his length to the huge head & rolled her hips. They both moaned in pleasure as their joined genitals twitched in unison.

Liz looked down between her legs & saw Mark's cockhead pressed against her slit. Just a little pressure & it would enter her. The thought of a black cock inside her made her shiver with lust. Her arousal took over & she pushed back, forcing 2 inches of cock into her pussy. Mark then thrust upwards & half of his cock speared her. Liz felt her pussy being stretched like never before & she was hit by a sudden & powerful orgasm.

Liz cried,

"JESUS!"

She couldn't get any more words out as her body shuddered again & again. Her blonde hair was tossed around as she bucked & shook. As she rocked back, more cock burrowed inside her & another orgasm wracked her body. Liz was incoherent as waves of pleasure rose to new heights. Just as it peaked & began to recede, another orgasm rocked her.

Liz didn't know what was happening to her. She'd never cum like this before. Her pussy was dripping like a faucet, lubricating Mark's cock as it inched further inside her, hitting pleasure spots deep in her snatch. She didn't know how many consecutive orgasms she'd had by the time she came down in a daze. She wanted more, so she began rotating & pumping her hips in an effort to take all of his cock.

Mark met her thrusts with his own, grunting as he did so. He wondered if she could take his whole 10 inches. Only one woman had achieved that feat before, but Liz was close, maybe 2 inches short. He could hear her moaning & gasping in her effort as she rocked, pumped & thrust down vigorously.

Liz was upright now as she worked her thighs & hips, impaling herself on the long, black stalk. More orgasms kept coming as her body dripped with sweat. She didn't know how much time had elapsed as she deliriously cried,

"Jesus Christ...this is so good...UGHH...Unbelievable...OHHHH!"

She was cumming again, moaning in ecstasy as her eyes rolled back.

5 minutes later, Liz rose to his swollen cockhead, then slammed down. Her ass slapped against his thighs & she knew she finally had Mark balls deep. She exploded into a mind numbing orgasm, driven by the realization that she had the biggest, black cock inside her. She screamed so loud that Tammy came running to the door. She opened it an inch & saw her friend bucking deliriously on Mark. Even she was surprised. She expected Liz to have a little fun, maybe a hand job or blowjob...but it looked like she'd completely cut loose. She grinned wickedly as she closed the door.

Labpet1
Labpet1
444 Followers
12