The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz & Mark proceeded to fuck like two rutting animals. Their only thoughts were of fucking the shit out of each other. Liz didn't care who heard or who knew as she rode his cock with unbridled abandon. Tammy was on the living room couch masturbating as their sounds filled the apartment. Moaning, grunting, skin slapping, squelches & the bed creaking all got louder & louder.

She was so far gone, Liz didn't care about anything except her next orgasm. The bed was wet with her juices as she gushed regularly. She threw her head back & yelled,

"Sweet Jesus, I fucking love black cock...big ones...oh Mark, fuck me, baby."

Mark couldn't believe the energy of this milf. No woman had ever fucked him this good. Liz wasn't holding back at all. He knew he had to see her again...somehow.

Mark's cock was throbbing & twitching wildly as he neared orgasm. He grimaced & growled,

"I can't hold on much longer, babe."

Liz begged,

"Give me all your black cum, baby. Cum in me...please. Oh Mark, cum deep in my white pussy. BREED ME, YOU GORGEOUS BLACK GOD! FUCK MEEEEE!"

Mark erupted inside her, triggering Liz's orgasm seconds later. They both made guttural noises as they grinded together. Their orgasms seemed to go on for minutes. Mark's big nuts throbbed & lifted as they emptied their contents. Liz came down from her high completely dazed. Fatigue suddenly overwhelmed her & she collapsed beside Mark, exhausted.

Tammy was amazed at what she'd heard. She was tired just from listening. She never thought Liz had it in her to completely lose control. She closed her eyes wondering how Liz would feel in the morning.

Tammy groggily opened her eyes. It was nearly 8am & she wondered what all the commotion was. Then, she remembered last night & it all became clear. Liz & Mark were at it again. Liz couldn't blame the booze this morning. Tammy smiled to herself as she heard Liz crying,

"Yes...yes, Mark...you're so fucking big...so deep...OHHH...so thick...I'm gonna cum...NOW!...AHHH!"

Tammy stroked her clit as she listened. It was after 9am by the time it went quiet.

An hour later, a disheveled Liz came out of the bathroom after showering, looking a little sheepish. She hugged Tammy & said,

"I better get going, Tam. Thanks for the...errr...birthday present. Make sure Mark knows nothing about me. See ya, babe."

She grabbed her handbag & quickly left.

Tammy went into the bedroom & couldn't believe the mess. The smell of sex was overpowering. Their cum was everywhere & the bed had moved two feet. Mark raised his head & said,

"Is that you, Tammy? Untie me, will you...I need to take a piss, for Christ's sake."

3 months later, Liz still couldn't get the encounter out of her mind. She wondered how much better it would be if Mark was not tied up & free to take charge. She had come close to asking Tammy for his number but common sense had got the better of her. That, and the possibility that he might reject a married mother. However, Tammy knew that Liz wanted to see Mark again.

One afternoon, Liz was in the supermarket shopping, absent mindedly. She picked up a cucumber & was about to place it in her trolley when a deep voice she recognized said,

"I thought you liked them bigger than that, baby."

Liz turned to him, momentarily speechless. She was looking up at a big, black man she didn't know...and yet, he seemed familiar.

She recovered her poise & replied,

"Excuse me, but I'm sure I can manage without your advice."

He shrugged & said,

"Ok, but I know where you can find some prime, dark meat. You interested, lady?"

Liz was flabbergasted at his brazen approach. As her mind searched for a response, she stared at his face...his jaw, mouth & nose. She blanked out his eyes & realization slowly dawned on her.

Liz remembered his question & nodded as she quietly replied,

"Errr...where?"

He smiled & said,

"I'll give you a hand with your groceries, then I'll give you a portion of my grade A meat. I know you've been dreaming about it, ain't that right, girl?"

Liz slowly nodded & rushed to the tills.

15 minutes after leaving the supermarket, her car was parked off road, surrounded by foliage. Liz was lying on the backseat with Mark on top of her, pounding his cock into her pussy. She dug her nails into his back as she came hard, moaning & shuddering.

After an hour of hard fucking, Liz was a mess as she got out of the car & tried to make herself look respectable. Mark got in the front seat & said,

"So, when can I see you again, baby?"

Liz was overjoyed that Mark wanted to continue their relationship. She grinned as she sat in the drivers seat & replied,

"Well, you are my birthday present, Mark. It's only fair that I get to enjoy you regularly."

As the car pulled away, Mark said,

"You know, it's my birthday next month, Liz."

She laughed, then replied,

"Really? Anything in particular you'd like?"

He was pensive as he stared ahead, then said,

"A couple of things, actually. First, I wanna fuck you in your marital bed...and two, I want your husband to eat my cum from your pussy. Call it a birthday cream pie."

Liz was thrilled by both ideas. She knew she couldn't go back now. She planned on fucking Mark as often as possible. Feeding Bob her lover's cum was something that really excited her. She dropped a hand onto Mark's thigh & said,

"Hmmm, I'll have to see what I can do."

She smiled to herself, wondering what her next birthday would bring.

12