All Comments on 'The Birthday Present'

by Shaeobrien

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years ago

Good story, very well done. But it's not incest, and it's barely taboo. Let's face it, that's why we're here.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

its a good story,

but a friends father isnt incest

and vanilla sex isnt taboo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot little story but not sure why it was categorized as it was

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

If you're going to write about a female listing her virginity, the least you could do is understand it.

If you chiding on the icon that looks like a book at the top of this page, then go to categories and scroll show to "incest/taboo, the description for that section is "Keeping it in the family". This story doesn't fit in this category. Try Mature for this one.

Other than those two huge blunders, this story has nothing special about it. You'll probably have people say it's great, and suggest plot points for continuing it. Don't listen to those people; they're idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Contrary to other comments, what I read was well into the taboo category.

Walker was seduced by a girl less than half his age.

She was a consenting adult, by the book; but familiarity instills that the act was taboo.

Additionally, a burgeoning young woman SHOULD experience love bring made to/with her on her initiation to sex. This was almost akin to the back seat of some kid's mom'said car.

And it was still a well done, great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not really incest but I guess it does fall under taboo.

5*

Tc

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
WOW!!!!!

At least she was legal.

What next?

Her best friend

Can't wait for the next chapter.

ShaeobrienShaeobrienover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey everyone! I greatly appreciate the feedback. I labeled it as taboo due to the barely legal high schooler successfully seducing a much older father-figure. Your feedback has definitely helped me better understand the category, and I really appreciate it. Thanks y’all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShaeobrien@Shaeobrien
Just someone who enjoys writing stories. Your votes and comments help me learn what directions you want me to go next. If you have an idea you'd like to see written, you can send me a message as well!