The Birthday Present

Story Info
A very special birthday present.
4.4k words
3.6
16k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my birthday, and we are having a very special birthday party, although you have not told me much about it yet. However, here we are at lunch on my birthday and you have handed me my gift, a fairly bulky rectangular package.

Earlier in the year you thought long and hard about what birthday present to get me. You know that I have always wanted to have some very sexy photographs taken of you, but you have always been reluctant to be photographed. So you decide to indulge me, and that it might possibly be fun to surprise me with an unexpected album of naughty glamour photographs of you in somewhat suggestive, but tasteful poses.

So, three months before my birthday, you do your research and select a fashion photographer, Paul Clarkson, who's work looks interesting. You contact him by email and ask if he would be interested in doing a private shoot, explaining that you would like to give your husband a very special birthday present, something naughty, but nice.

You agree on a date to meet him for a chat. He tells you to bring a couple of outfits that you would like to be photographed in, one conservative, one more risqué. He tells you that it is likely to take more than one shoot, as it will take you some time to get comfortable for the camera. That sounds quite sensible to you. He also assures you of one hundred percent total discretion, which is reassuring.

As we make love in the following days before your first meeting, you find yourself getting quite aroused at the thought of what you are about to do for me. You think quite a lot about which outfits you want to be photographed in, there are so many choices. Which are my real favourites, you wonder?

On the appointed day, you turn up on the doorstep of the studio, feeling surprisingly nervous. You have chosen to wear a tailored dark blue suit for the occasion, with matching bra, panties and garter belt, and rounded off by spikey six inch pumps. The door is opened by a very good looking black woman, Sandrine, who welcomes you and tells you that she is Paul's assistant. What you notice about her immediately, besides her very pretty face, are her huge breasts. She is stacked.

She shows you into the studio, a big open space with some black leather furniture, couches and chairs, and a pile of photographic equipment. As you are looking around, getting your bearings, the door on the far side of the studio opens, and a very handsome, thirtyish black man walks in. "Hi, I'm Paul," he says, with a big smile.

Now you are flustered. It had never crossed your mind that Paul might be black, and very handsome. All the adventures we have been having with black guys, and now you end up in the studio of a good looking black photographer, who is about to take some very provocative photographs of you. Oh well, too late to back out now you think, as you flash him what he will think is a winning smile.

"So, let's sit and chat for a while about what you are looking for," says Paul, indicating for you to come and sit next to him on one of the couches, "Maybe we should look through one or two of my portfolios so you can see how we might approach this assignment. Sandrine, maybe you can get us a glass of wine while we chat."

Immediately, you start to feel at ease with Paul. He strikes you as a real professional, someone who will be able to deliver the perfect birthday gift for me.

You chat for a while, discussing what kind of portfolio you are looking for. You find him easy to talk with. You tell him a bit about our relationship, the romantic evenings, the dominance -- submission thing, but nothing about our interracial adventures. So you tell him that you want a series of photographs that are naughty but nice, but which emphasize your dominant nature. Yes, you agree, a whip would be an appropriate accessory in some shots.

Paul complements you on your choice of outfit, and suggests that he take a few preliminary shots of you before you leave.

Now, just over three months later it is my birthday, and I undo the wrapping to reveal a thick, photograph album bound in red leather. The title on the album is "Exploring Elspeth" You do feel a bit nervous, but you are pretty sure that I am going to like my present. You watch as I scan the table of contents, and then turn to the first series of photographs.

Series 1: Elegance

You are in posing in a lovely, classically tailored dark blue suit, with matching pumps with 6 inch heels. You look stunning, very elegant. There are six shots of you in various poses, the most adventurous being one where you are sitting with your legs crossed, exposing quite a bit of thigh and just a hint of stocking top.

Paul wanted me to start feeling comfortable getting photographed, so he had me pose initially in outfits that I wear every day. That first afternoon, even after a glass of wine, I was very conscious of what I was doing, quite stiff and uncomfortable. He actually took quite a lot of shots of me, but there were only a few that we thought were good enough to use.

Series 2: Fetish

You are posing in your red leather dress with a slit along the side of the leg, one of my favourites, revealing thigh high leather boots. You look incredibly sexy, a real vamp. There are a dozen shots in the series, in all of which Paul manages to make you look very dominant, particularly the last three or four, shot as if looking up at you, whip in your hand, from a submissive's position. He really captures your dominant nature very well.

We took these shots on my third visit. There was nothing we decided to use from the second shoot, but by the third visit I was starting to become much more comfortable in front of Paul and Sandrine, and he told me to think of Sandrine, who was in a pretty slutty outfit that day, as my submissive. I didn't actually whip her, but it was in interesting feeling, telling her to get down on her knees, crawl towards me, and lick my boots.

Series 3: Daring

You start off posing in a long, filmy black silk dress which is unzipped from the back by the hand of an unseen black female. When it slips to the floor, you are seen in black silk lingerie, bra, garter belt, panties, stockings and high heeled pumps. You look sensational, the ultimate sexy, mature glamour pin-up. You continue to model in a series of very suggestive and revealing poses. The bra and panties are discarded. You sit and then lay back on the couch in the studio, your fingers teasing your nipples and your cunt lips. The unseen woman hands you a long, thick black dildo, which you start to use on yourself. The last shot shows you enjoying what looks to be a very intense orgasm.

This was our fourth shoot. When I started out, I really thought that stripping down to my lingerie would be as far as we would go, but I had drunk a couple of glasses of champagne before we started, and I was starting to feel very comfortable in front of the camera, particularly because I was finding Paul to be very attractive.

It was Paul's idea that Sandrine unzip my dress. He thought that it would introduce a question mark into the photograph. Then he got me to play with myself. That was a bit awkward at first, but not for long, as I came very quickly. Then Sandrine handed me the dildo and I was lost. After that last shot, Paul put down his camera, and then he and Sandrine seduced me. I lost count of the number of times I came over the next couple of hours.

Series 4: Seductive

You are shown at home in a very pretty liberty print dress and high heeled pumps. You look every inch the sweet, adorable, compliant housewife. You open the door to a very good looking athletic black man, carrying a large bunch of flowers, who you kiss passionately as you welcome him. The shots that follow show the two of you continuing to kiss and caress as he strips you of your dress, revealing just a garter belt, stockings and pumps. The observer senses that this woman is hot, very hot. The last shot shows you leading him upstairs.

It was my idea to have this shoot at home while you were away. Sandrine is an excellent photographer as well, so that's Paul you see at the door. He's a great lover. He's a great kisser, and so is Sandrine by the way, those lips of hers are delicious. And Paul has a very nice cock, not overly long, but very thick. So yes, we went upstairs and he made love to me for the rest of the afternoon. Sandrine took some more pictures, which I'll show you sometime, and then she joined in. She is really the first woman to whom I have been seriously attracted. Her body just oozes sex.

Series 5: Romantic

You are in a luxurious hotel bedroom lounging on the bed dressed only in a diaphanous red robe. Underneath the robe can be seen a red garter belt and stockings. The outfit is completed with your red leather pumps again. You look beautiful, everyone's image of the Scarlet Woman. You are shown opening the door to the same good looking young black man, this time bringing with him a couple of bottles of champagne. Subsequent shots show you enjoying a drink together, then you standing in front of Paul as your robe drops to the ground. Some passionate kissing and caressing accompanies Paul losing his clothes. The next shot shows you laid back on the couch with Paul's head buried between your legs, a look of sexual bliss on your face. Then there are a couple of shoots of you sucking his cock, in one shot it's clearly deep in your throat. The final shots in the series are of you looking straight into the camera as you are being fucked by Paul.

By this time, Paul had proposed that we carry on and do a series of shoots that explore various aspects of my sexuality, hence the title of the album, 'Exploring Moira'.. He was such a good lover, so persuasive, how could I refuse? The first thing he wanted to do was to illustrate the romantic side of me, so that's why we did this series. By the way, nothing is faked here. By this point Paul and I were totally infatuated with each other. It happened so quickly. I guess that thought gets you very excited, doesn't it?

Series 6: Dominatrix

You are posing in a black leather corset, cut away under your breasts, and thigh length black leather boots that lace up the front. In your hands is an evil looking black braided whip. Your make up and your outfit make you look like a totally ruthless, unforgiving dominatrix. Mercy is a word unknown to you. In the background can be seen a wooden St. Andrews cross to which is cuffed a very good looking young blond white man. A close up of the man shows him to have an almost hairless body, and he is wearing a painful-looking spiked cock ring around the base of what is an unusually long and thick cock for a white man. Subsequent shots show you giving him a very severe whipping and face slapping, leaving his chest a mass of bright red welts, and finger marks clearly visible on his face.

This is Timmy. He is a good friend of Paul, and about as submissive as you are. Like you, he has a very high pain threshold. Paul thought he would be a perfect vehicle for me to let loose the dominant side of my personality. I had fun with him.

It was around this time that I realized that not only was I enjoying the sex, but I was actually starting to enjoy being photographed. Far from shrinking from the camera, I found myself wanting to perform for it, to be outrageously sexy, just like you have always said that I should be. I trust Paul to make sure that these pictures stay very private and don't end up on the internet -- he has a lot of business to lose if they do. So I really started to thoroughly enjoy myself acting out the wild ideas that Paul, Sandrine and myself were coming up with.

Series 7: Seduced

You are posing in a blue suit and matching leather pumps, looking very elegant. Maybe a very wealthy businesswoman waiting for an important meeting? A couple of shots into the series, a beautiful, full breasted, black woman dressed in just a corset and high heels, enters the shoot, and is then seen kissing you passionately. You respond strongly. Then she is seen unbuttoning your jacket and unzipping your dress to reveal a beautiful blue, patterned silk corset underneath. She pushes you onto the studio couch and then kneels between your legs, her tongue working on your cunt. Subsequent shots show the two of you kissing, caressing, and sucking each other. The final shots are amazing as you are seen sitting on the couch sporting a big black strap on dildo, on which the black slut impales herself. The very last shot is of her straddling you, the dildo deep in her cunt, her head thrown back while your hands and fingers tease and caress her incredible breasts. Both of you appear to be in an orgasmic sexual trance.

This, of course, is Sandrine. She's totally sexual, and she was actually hitting on me as early as the first session. Her hands would linger on my body as she helped me in and out of different outfits, and her face would get very close to mine, lips almost touching. She was desperate to have a session with me. As I said, she's the first woman that I have ever really felt comfortable with sexually. She's just a sex machine. And that dildo? Well it was a double headed one, so all the time I was fucking her, I was being fucked myself.

Series 8: Pick-up

In the first shot, you are sitting at a bar in a nightclub, dressed in a dark green leather dress, and matching pumps. You appear to be either a businesswoman away from home, looking for fun, or a very high class prostitute. Subsequent shots show you being joined by a good looking black man. The two of you are obviously enjoying each other's company. In one shot he is seen making a phone call. In subsequent shots he is joined by a second good looking black guy, then a third and a fourth. The final shot shows you looking back at the camera as you leave the bar in the company of the four men.

I told Paul about our bar adventures, and he thought it would be a great idea to shoot me in that setting. He fixed up with one of his friends, Joseph, to do the shoot with me, and we really got into it. Neither Paul nor I realized that Joseph was going to call his friends. Other people in the bar were watching what we were doing which six months ago would have made me very uncomfortable, but it didn't bother me. And yes, I let all four of them fuck me, and Paul as well. It was a wild evening.

Series 9: Public Places

The first photograph of you in this series shows you walking along Avenue Road in Toronto in an elegant grey tailored suit. Nothing out of the ordinary here. However, subsequent photographs show you in various places around Toronto in different outfits, which become increasingly revealing, from a shot of you on a park bench revealing a lot of stocking top, to one of you at night, in downtown, wearing thigh length leather boots and holding your black leather coat wide open to reveal a black leather garter belt underneath, and nothing else. The last shot in the series is of you in a back alley somewhere, against a wall, skirt hiked up around your waist being passionately fucked and kissed by Paul.

I was very reluctant to do this series at first. You know how I hate doing things in public. It took a lot of persuasion by Paul to even get me to allow him to photograph me in the street. In the end it was okay, not something I would want to do much of, but I will say that the scene in the alley with Paul was very exciting, I was really carried away there, didn't care if anyone came along and saw us. That was very intense.

Series 10: Mixed Up

The first photograph shows you dressed in a diaphanous black nightgown over a garter belt and stockings, opening the door of a hotel suite to two very good looking black women dressed in very slutty clothing. With their short skirts, skimpy tops barely covering their enhanced breasts, and platform shoes they could be prostitutes. Subsequent shots show you having a glass of champagne together before you start to get to know each other better. The three of you are shown kissing and caressing. Clothes come off revealing three very curvy, busty women. And then, the surprise. It shows in your expression. As the two black women are seen stripping off their skimpy panties, two big, thick black cocks spring to life. They are shemales; very well endowed shemales. The remainder of the series shows you thoroughly enjoying sucking their cocks and then going crazy as they double fuck you. The last shot shows you kneeling between them, cum all over your face, in your hair, dripping down onto your breasts.......

This series was Sandrine's idea. I honestly thought that she had set me up for an evening with two black women. I thought, why not, I had enjoyed having fun with Sandrine. By this time the three of us were thinking up some wild ideas for the portfolio. My look of surprise was genuine. They had their cocks tucked in between their leg, and when they appeared, I was momentarily at a loss. I have to say though that the sex afterwards was sensational. Black women with big cocks make for very interesting sex. Even though they look like women, they sure know how to use their cocks. You would love to suck them.

Series 11: In the Woods

The first photograph in this series show you walking through a wooded area with the same good looking blond man, Timmy, as in the Dominatrix series. You are wearing a serious leather outfit, once again looking from head to toe the utterly ruthless domina. He has a black leather collar around his neck, otherwise he is naked, and you are leading him on a leash. He is carrying a picnic basket. Subsequent shots show you whipping him as he is strung up to a large tree in a clearing, a noose around his neck, hanging with his feet just touching the ground, hands cuffed behind his back. The whipping is severe. Red welts appear his chest. In the last few photographs, Timmy is stretched out on a blanket and you are straddling him, enjoying his nice big cock, while alternately slapping his face, tightening your hands around his throat, and raking your fingernails up and down his chest. You seem to be having a lot of fun......

You know how much I love having fun outdoors, so I suggested to Paul that we just had to have a series in the woods. I really enjoyed my first session with Timmy, and he really seemed to enjoy himself as well, so I suggested that we invite him back for another bondage session. I just let myself go in the session. I really wanted to give him a lot of pain because, like you, I know that's what he craves.

.

Series 12: Teacher

You are seen wearing a well tailored grey pinstripe suit, with a white blouse open at the neck and matching dark grey pumps. You look very professional. You are sitting with your legs crossed on a desk in a small classroom. However, you also look like every teenager's image of a sexy, mature teacher. In front of you, the class is made up of five young black men and two good looking black girls, all probably in their late teens or early twenties. The students are shown getting up from their desk, presumably as the class ends. They crowd around you, admiringly. Their hands are all over you. Your clothes get torn off as they strip you down to garter belt, stockings and pumps. They push you back onto the desk. They are taking turns to kiss you, to fondle you. Then the boys are lined up to fuck you, their sizeable cocks all stiffly at attention. One of the girls straddles your head and guides your mouth to her cunt. In the following half dozen pictures, orgasm appears to follow orgasm for you. To the observer, it's clear that you have lost control of the class, from now on they control you.

After the session with the two he-she's, I realized that I was getting very comfortable in front of the camera, no matter what the situation. Paul knows all about our academic background, so this one shoot he told me to turn up wearing something that I might teach in. I was surprised to get to the studio and find the classroom setup and the students. They seemed so young, innocent even. However, I must say they are all very advanced sexually for their age. They gave me a total working over. The boys didn't last long, but they had incredible stamina. Ten minutes and they were ready to go again. I don't think I have cum as often in a couple of hours as I did with them. Their mouths, their lips, their fingers, their cocks where everywhere. By the end I was covered in their cum. It was total sensory overload.

12