The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Series 13: Dinners

This series consists of ten photographs of you, looking very glamorous in different outfits, out for a romantic dinner date in a small, intimate restaurant with a series of good looking black men, several of whom have been pictured in previous series. You look like every black man's ideal of a dream date with a white married woman. Your outfits range from your very conservative tailored suits, through a couple of your diaphanous dresses, to quite slutty leather outfits. The men range in age from very young, not even a third of your age probably, to mature, with greying hair. Your expression, your body language, the gleam in your eyes, all combine to create a picture of a woman who is deeply attracted to her dinner companion.

Several of the guys Paul involved in our little enterprise had such a good time they asked Paul if they could meet up with me again. In addition, he had one or two black friends he felt that I would enjoy spending some time with. So, he came up with this idea for a series of romantic dates for me. For the last five or six weeks, whenever you have been out of town, I have had a date with one of them. No photographs other than the one at the dinner table, but a very romantic dinner followed by some very intense, passionate love making back in the hotel afterwards. I do have the telephone number for each of them......

Series 14: Orgy

The first photograph in this series shows you posing in your beautiful silk scarlet corset and high heeled pumps surrounded by everyone who has been photographed with you over the course of the shoot; sixteen black men, Sandrine, the two shemales, and the one well built white male, Timmy, this time in leather hood and harness. For the first time, you are made up to look like a totally wanton whore. The shots that follow show you in a variety of erotic poses with the group; laying on the studio couch with black men all around you, and sixteen pairs of hands caressing you; being fucked by three or even four cocks at once; on your knees, your face surrounded by eight big, thick heavy black cocks; your face and hair covered in strands and gobs of black cum.

We all decided that the shoots had to end with a bang, literally, so Paul contacted everyone involved in our scheme and invited them to a wrap up party...well, orgy, really. Everyone came and we had a wild afternoon and evening last Tuesday, when you were away again. By the way, Paul caught this on video for you to watch later.

Series 15: The Mistress and her Slave

There are no pictures, just a message, "Your birthday photographs go here."

So there you are, I hope you like your present. I had a lot of fun putting it together. And to bring it to life, I decided that we would have a special birthday party for you today. Everyone involved in the enterprise is coming, and Paul is bringing his camera. Afterwards, Paul will do a very special shoot of you and I in our playroom as everyone watches, maybe even participates. Believe me, I plan to make you suffer...

And that could will be the end of my brief career as a model, although you should know that I plan to continue with my dinner dates when you are out of town. And Paul did mention to me that he knows of a very exclusive, very discrete market for really wild erotica which not only pays well but which comes with an introduction to a really depraved interracial set of good looking people into bondage and submission, among other things. I promised him that I would ask you if we might be interested. Are we?

12