The Birthday Present

Story Info
A married man has his first submissive experience.
5.2k words
4.51
20.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we go. Confirm order, aaaannd done. No going back now."

I was so nervous but so excited. I've known I was submissive for years. From the very first time I saw a thumbnail for femdom porn, I didn't know why I was so drawn to it, but I was hooked. What started with tease and denial went on to chastity, then pegging, then forced cum eating, and even forced bi.

The thing is, I'm the most vanilla guy I know. I never take any risks, I go the traditional route... but for some reason I've wanted to be that submissive guy I see in videos for so long I can hardly stand it anymore. Here I am, 25 now, married to a beautiful, sweet wife, and I'm happy, but I want more. She's the classic good girl too, just like I'm the guy who always plays it safe and follows the rules... so she'd never understand.

My birthday's coming up in a few weeks, though, and I'm pulling the trigger. This year, I decided to get myself an early birthday present: a chastity cage and a dildo. It might be kind of tricky hiding them from Rebecca, but that's part of the thrill, isn't it?

A couple of weeks went by and I must have checked my shipping status every day. I didn't want my packages to get home before I did.... Rebecca might get to them first. I nearly jumped out of my skin at work when my friend Keith caught me.

"Whatcha tracking there Brady?"

"Oh! Don't sneak up on me like that man! It's nothing... just a birthday present for myself."

"Yeah? Honestly I love getting presents for myself. No one else really gets me anything I want. So what did you get?"

"Well, uhh, actually right now I've gotta get going. Our mail should be coming in soon, and I don't really want Rebecca to get to it first. I wouldn't want her to think I don't like her gifts, ya know?"

"Yeah I totally get that. Well I'll be seeing you, and hope you enjoy! We should get together and do something for your birthday now that you've reminded me!"

"For sure! Sounds great! See you later Keith!"

I just made it out to my car when I got the notification, "Your package has been delivered!" I had to hurry. Rebecca would be home soon.

My heart was racing the whole way. I didn't want to speed and get pulled over, but I didn't want to take all day either. About halfway to the house, though, my heart sunk. The phone rang, which is always worse than a text, and I answered it.

"Hey baby, I made it home a little early. When do you think you'll be home?"

"Umm, I don't know Becca, I'm not too far from the house now. Why?"

"When you come in, let's talk, okay? I love you!"

This can't be happening! She definitely sounded like something was up. I finished the drive home, in less of a hurry now, and I checked the mail on the way in. Sure enough, empty mailbox. As I walked through the door, Rebecca met me there, held my hand and kissed me, but I didn't see the usual happiness in her eyes.

"Come on Brady. Sit down."

She sat across from me and there they were, my chastity cage and dildo sitting on the table.

"Baby, did you order these?"

I couldn't even catch my breath. Somehow I managed to squeak out, "Yes honey."

"Why'd you get these? Is the cage for you and the dildo for me?"

I sat there in silence, trying to think of what to say.

"Brady?"

"I'm sorry you had to find these. Look, they're still in their boxes... I'll return them right away. It's not worth upsetting you."

"Baby I'm not angry; I'm hurt. This is out of nowhere, and I've only ever heard about these things," she said as she held up the chastity cage. "I thought we could tell each other anything, and now I feel like you don't even trust me to keep you happy."

I saw a tear start to fall from her eye. I had never thought of it that way. I don't want to hurt my wife. I love her.

"Of course I trust you Rebecca. I was just being insecure and stupid I guess. Listen, I got them as an early birthday present. The truth is, I've always fantasized about chastity and being submissive, and I was wrong for not being honest with you. I'll return these and then no more secrets from now on, okay?"

"I don't want you to return anything if it's what you want, especially if it's for your birthday. You're hard enough to shop for as it is. Hold on... did you say you got both of these for yourself?? The dildo too?"

"Yes," I said quietly.

"What did you plan on doing with the dildo?"

"I'm telling you because I trust you, okay? I... I was going to suck it and ride it and pretend you were pegging me with it..."

"Oh wow, really?" Her mouth hung open in disbelief. "Surprised... isn't even the word for me right now. Where's all this coming from?"

"My head. Fantasies I guess."

"Brady, look at me. I've been a good wife haven't I? You trust me don't you? We can go to each other for anything, right?"

"That's right."

"Then listen. We'll keep these, but you're going to tell me what all your fantasy involves."

I took a deep breath. "Well, I kinda told you some of it by now. My cock being locked up, me taking a dildo in my throat and ass, you already know I like my nipples played with, maybe some spanking and humiliation. Really the loss of control and humiliation is most of it I guess. I... I guess I'd even do stuff with another guy if I was forced to." Gosh I hated to admit all that, but I just want a happy wife.

"Huh? You mean, do you think you might by bi? When you say another guy, are you picturing like a stranger or someone we know?"

"Rebecca please, you can't go telling your girlfriends this or anything... I've sorta always checked my friends out. Just a little. I mean, it's more like I wish I looked like them... my friends have always been more fit and more confident than me, and they're objectively good looking dudes. Shoot, even your brother's a good looking dude... he looks just like you after all."

"Wow, okay. Well, I appreciate you being honest with me baby. I guess I feel better now. Hey, you know what? Your birthday's in a week now. Think you can make it that long locked up in this cage you bought?"

"Really? I don't know, but I can try. A week's not that long, right?"

She pulled the cage out of the box, eyeing it for a moment.

"Are you sure you got the right size? It's a little small isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's supposed to be like that. Don't worry."

"Okay..."

She pulled my pants down and put the ring around my cock. It was harder getting my balls through than I expected. It honestly kinda hurt squeezing them through, but in a good way. She slid the next piece over my dick, put the key in, and we both heard the satisfying sound of the key sliding out of my newly locked cage.

"That's it then! No more playing with yourself until your birthday. It really does lock you up tight, huh? Or maybe you're just smaller than I always thought. I'll find somewhere to keep the key, and no hunting for it! You wanted this, so you're not getting out of it."

"I wouldn't have it any other way. And I'm sorry again for trying to be sneaky about it. You really are something special, you know that?"

"I do, and that's why you married me," she said playfully. I missed that cheer in her voice. "I love you baby, and I can't wait to spend your birthday together."

"I can't wait either. I love you so much."

For the first day or so, I didn't really notice the cage. I woke up once or twice at night, but that was it. This was going to be a piece of cake! Day three was when the blue balls hit though. My balls felt swollen, my stomach hurt, and it was probably my imagination but Rebecca seemed to wear less around the house than she normally did. An hour after her shower she'd still be laying on the bed in her towel, or she'd make breakfast in her underwear because she said it was too hot. I was almost tempted to look for that key after all.

"How ya feeling, my big man?"

"It's starting to get to me today, I can't lie."

"You just better hold out for the weekend. Keep telling yourself it'll be worth it on your special night! By the way, I thought you might try to look for the key, so I got a little something..."

She held up a thin golden chain. Wait, actually... was that the necklace I got her for our anniversary last year? She took the pendant off and had the key strung onto it.

"You're gonna wear the key? You're not going to wear it... out... are you?"

"Of course I am. You really think anyone will notice?"

"Actually, yeah! I wouldn't be surprised if someone noticed!"

"Really? Oh come on. If anything I can explain it. I can say you gave me the key to your heart or something."

"I guess so..."

"Besides," she said with a grin as she leaned down. My eyes were fixed on the key dangling in front of her cleavage right until she brushed her lips against my ear and whispered, "You're not the one in control anyway."

I couldn't believe it. She was teasing me! Was this really my wife?! I sat there stunned, and all I knew in that moment was that my dick was twitching and I needed Saturday to get here fast!

That Friday the clock seemed to drag at work. I didn't feel as uncomfortable anymore; the cage was becoming more normal, but I did constantly feel my balls between my legs when I sat down. I think Keith spotted me squirming a bit.

"Hey, are you good Brady?"

"Yeah, just ready for the weekend!"

"I hear ya man. Big birthday plans I take it?"

"You could say that. This is the first year in a while I've really been looking forward to it."

"That's great! I hope you enjoy dude, you deserve it! I have to go to my sister's this weekend, or we'd have a night out like I said we would. I hope you understand."

"No worries! Maybe another time?"

"For sure! By the way," he looked up, "I think you have a visitor!"

I looked behind me and there was Rebecca, sporting more cleavage than usual, and the key sure enough hung around her neck.

"Hi! Just thought I'd surprise my big man at work by bringing him lunch! I brought enough for you too Keith!"

"Thanks Rebecca! I haven't seen you in a long time," Keith said. "You look great!"

"Aww thanks! I hate that I've been such a stranger lately, but things have been a little busy at my own job."

"I understand. Hey, is that a new necklace? It looks good on you!"

"Oh, this? This is just something Brady got me a while back. It's the key to his heart, isn't it baby?"

I couldn't believe what was happening. How many people had noticed? Did she come here just to tease me and parade the key around? I finally snapped out of it, "Haha that's right. I'm so lucky to have Rebecca!"

"Well, I'll let you two get back to work. Enjoy your lunch, and Brady, I love you. I want you to dress nice tomorrow night when we go out, and you're going to have the best birthday ever, okay?"

"Yes ma'am," I said with a smile. "I love you too!" I don't know if Keith noticed it, but as she came in for a kiss she grabbed me by the balls, and my cheeks probably turned red as tomatoes! She broke away, smiled, and that was that.

I don't know if I slept at all that night. Rebecca joined me in the shower and lathered me, playing with my cage for a bit, and we both went to bed naked. My mind raced thinking about how good it would be to finally be unlocked after a week, and eventually I just turned around and saw Rebecca gone. It was morning. She had left a note on her pillow.

"Good morning baby! I slipped out to get some things ready for tonight. I'll actually be gone all day. I put your clothes out for you, so you need to shower, shave (yes, your body too), and get dressed in time to meet me at the restaurant by 8:00. I'll be waiting for you where you proposed to me, so don't be late! I'm really looking forward to tonight, and I know you are too! Love you, and stay out of trouble!"

Oh wow... she's really going all out tonight. I proposed to Rebecca at Réveil, the most expensive restaurant in town. Actually, I feel kinda bad that I've never taken her there again. She deserves it, and the place does mean a lot to us.

I looked over at the clothes she had out for me: my black slacks and dress shoes, my watch, and a tie with the white dress shirt she got me three years ago that I've never worn (it's so thin! I feel like I'd have to keep telling everyone "my eyes are up here" because my nipples are on display!). I didn't see any socks... actually no underwear either. I didn't know if she just assumed I'd get those, or if she wanted me to go without, so I texted her.

"Hey honey, I got your note! Am I supposed to pick out my own socks? There's not any underwear here either. Love you!"

I decided to get some breakfast and spend the day on chores. The house needed it, and it wasn't like I had anything to do for a while anyway. A few hours went by and still no response from Rebecca, so when the house was in order I figured I might as well take a quick nap.

When I finally woke up it was 6:30. "Great..." I thought. "It takes nearly an hour to get in the restaurant with traffic. Now I have to hurry!"

I checked my phone and saw Rebecca's response, "If it's not on the bed, you're not wearing it tonight. Understood?"

She wanted me commando? "Okay, see you in a bit," I replied.

I decided to shave in the shower. It's a wonder I didn't nick myself, but I was in a hurry. One good thing about the cage was it made my balls taut and easier to shave at least. Once I got out and dried off, just a spritz of cologne and the clothes Rebecca laid out for me and I was out the door.

I made it to Réveil at 8 on the dot, and I asked for Rebecca's table. The host looked me over, lingering for a second on my chest, and walked me to my waiting wife.

"Mmmm too bad they don't put you on the menu here, huh? Didn't I do a good job picking out your clothes," Rebecca said with a smile.

"Does it really look good? Honestly, I wouldn't have picked them out myself. Maybe I should let you dress me more often!"

"Baby, I'm your wife. Of course you should let me dress you more often. Men don't know how to dress themselves. Just look at your shirt even! You buttoned it all the way up to your neck! Let me see that..."

She grabbed me by the tie, loosened it for me, and undid the top two buttons before smiling and giving me a kiss.

"There. Now you look like a man ready for some action tonight. You are ready aren't you?"

"Haha I'm past ready! It's only been a week, but it feels like I've waited my whole life for this," I said blushing.

"Well maybe you have," Rebecca said with lust in her voice. "I guess we'll find out tonight, won't we?"

"What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"Don't sell yourself short baby. Your a sweet boy who's always done the right thing. You're a dream come true! Honestly, I've really enjoyed the past week, and I hope we can continue to play like this." She eyed me for a moment, letting the silence hang in the air before looking me in the eyes and saying, "Drop your silverware."

"What?"

Without another word she grabbed my silverware and dropped it underneath the table. "You're going to need your silverware if you want to eat your appetizer."

I drop beneath the table to find my silverware on the floor, and Rebecca's pussy staring me in the face. She wore her dress without any panties!?

I felt her hand run through my hair and guide me closer between her legs. Did she want me to eat her?? Here??? In the restaurant dining room?? I drew closer and kissed her lips before running my tongue over her in long, frim strokes. I spit on her clit before closing lips over it and giving it a quick tongue lashing. She slid a finger in for just a few seconds before pushing me away. I guess we were about to get caught.

I came back up from under the table cloth to find the waiter and an older couple staring at me... I cleared my throat and told the waiter with a squeak in my voice, "We're ready to order!"

"Sir, we are fortunate enough to enjoy some of the finest chefs in the country," he whispered in my ear. "Please, try to control your appetite." He then stood erect and took our orders while we tried not to bust out laughing!

During the meal, Rebecca just kept teasing me. She dribbled while drinking her white wine, letting it run down her neck and into her cleavage. She pressed her foot into my frustrated balls. She even fed me the first few bites of the meal.

When we made it home, I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest from anticipation. This was it. This was what I'd waited a week for.

Rebecca slipped her tongue in my mouth as she undid my tie. Then one by one she undid the buttons on my shirt, grabbing my nipples before sliding my arms out of the sleeves. Then came the shoes, and finally the pants. She rubbed her hand over the bulge my cage made before sliding my pants down, and as soon as my locked cock was visible she grabbed my by the balls and kissed my imprisoned manhood.

"Oooh baby," she said as she wiped her finger across the tip. "You're leaking, you know that?" Just then she pulled the longest string of precum I've ever seen and stuck the glistening finger in my mouth. I thought I'd explode!

"Wear this," she said, handing me a blindfold. And lie down on the bed. I have to grab a few things I picked up today and get a shower, and I don't want you to move a muscle until I tell you to.

I couldn't believe she got me a blindfold. Even more, I couldn't believe I had never thought of it before! I could hear here bring some bags in and fiddle with some things. After a few minutes I heard the shower start running and I knew it was only a matter of time. Very soon, I would finally get out of this cage.

Only it wasn't very soon... it seemed like hours. I'm sure it was only maybe one hour, but I was dying! It was as much a mind game as a sexual kink, and I started getting restless. Eventually the shower stopped, and I felt a warm, wet finger barely caress my thigh. I felt a tongue enter my mouth, and long hair tickle my neck as my wife made out with me. She stopped, and pretty soon I feel the bed bounce and her legs straddle me. She sat on my face and grabbed a fistful of my hair, commanding me, "Go on, make me wet. That's what you've been dreaming of all week, isn't it? Your locked little cock finally getting to feel my wet pussy again?"

I ate her voraciously, and she rode my face hard. I had to take advantage of any opportunity to gasp a breath, because she wasn't letting up. I loved how rough she was getting, and how sexily she played with my hair one minute, then pulled me hard into her the next. She got up only to turn around, riding me now so her ass was in my nose. I felt her spit on my chest, rubbing it in with her fingers before teasing my nipples. I couldn't help but buck my hips when she did that.

"Ready for surprise number one," she asked. I moaned into her pussy and writhed as I felt my nipples pinched in two clamps. The were the kind with a chain connecting them, and as Rebecca rode my face she'd pull up on the chain like horse reigns, making the agony so much worse.

"Just keep licking if you like that! Not like you have much of a choice haha!" I continued to eat her like a starved man. I've always had sensitive nipples, but the pain hurt so good. "Hmmm maybe I should put a clamp on the tip of your tongue and see how much we can make your drool.... You're gonna need that mouth for other things tonight."

After making me bring her to orgasm and flooding my mouth with her juices, she got up, squeezing my balls again. "I'm going to unlock you now, okay baby? But first..."

She brought both my hands together above my head, tying them with what felt like a necktie, probably the one from dinner.

"Can't have you trying to touch yourself haha!" She played with my locked cock one more time before sticking the key in. "Maybe I shouldn't unlock you after all. I wonder how desperate you'd become."

"Please no Rebecca! Please unlock me! I'm desperate now! I'll do anything!" I pleaded.

12