The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm... okay, since it is your birthday and all..." Then she leaned into my ear, nibbling it before whispering, "But don't think I won't test that 'anything' business."

Finally the cage came off, and the relief felt so good. I almost forgot how much my nipples felt like they were going to fall off. I could feel her hand grasp my cock so gradually, only giving a few strokes at a time. She rubbed the precum pooled around my head all over me before sliding her finger in my mouth to clean. Then she kissed my deprived little dick, swirling her tongue around for just a moment... just enough to get me excited... Then she issued another command. "Turn over. On your knees, head down."

I did as I was told, and my reward was a trance-breaking SLAP across my ass! I felt the wet warmth of her tongue moisten my cheeks, getting them ready for the next stinging spanks. Then they spread, exposing my pink hole. I nearly came when her mouth ravaged my ass. It was like she rimmed better than I ate her pussy. I was in heaven. Every time my cock leaked precum, she would wipe it up and feed it to me, and the way she was eating me out I thought I'd be tasting precum all night.

"Time to pop the boy's cherry," she said mischievously. I cold mound of lube was squirted on my hole, and slowly I felt a finger slide in. I gasped, then moaned, then backed into it.

"Mmmm somebody likes that. Just relax, here comes the second finger."

I could feel my own tightness stretch, struggling to fight against the urge to grip the fingers invading me. They felt so good... I couldn't think straight.

"Oooh! I think I found something. Is this your little boy button?? Is this your prostate??" As she pressed it my dick twitched with excitement. I had never felt such a sensation before. "Do you love that? I think you love it! Maybe I don't even need to unlock you to make you cum next time. I think it'd be cute to see you cum through that cage, all from a couple of fingers tickling your prostate. Open your mouth."

The fingers stretching me slowly pulled out, and a soft, thick cylinder forced its way in my mouth. It felt like the dildo I ordered. I opened wide, gagging after only a few inches. "Relax baby," she told me. "Take it." I tried my best to open my airway, and I probably gained another inch or so. I decided to really get into it, swirling my tongue, bobbing my whole head, treating it like a real dick. Soon, my mouth had lubricated it a bit more, and I was more used to taking it, and Rebecca managed to work it all the way in my throat for just a moment. I tried to fight the gag reflex, but I guess she saw me struggling and pulled it all the way out, thick strings of saliva coating my chin.

I felt her soft hands gently wipe my chin, only to give me a controlled slap across my cheek. Her lips met mine for another kiss, and all I could do was think how lucky I was. Her tongue felt so good wrapped around mine, and I moaned into her mouth as my fingered hole was spread open by a larger object.

"Mmm, she's moved the cock to my ass now has she," I thought. But then, I froze. "If... she's on this side kissing me... how'd she get the dildo all the way back there?"

"Haha! I think I see your little wheels turning," Rebecca taunted. "Have you just figured it out baby? I asked you about your perfect fantasy, and you did say something about another man using you. Well, here he is. Do you like your big surprise?"

Before I could respond she sealed my lips with hers once more, and all I could do was moan in pleasure. I had never been stretched like this, and I should have known this guy, whoever he is, feels... better than a dildo could. There was a... fleshy (meaty?) quality about a real cock that was warm and intimate, even through the discomfort of my rectum being abused.

Rebecca soon vanished, but I could hear her moans from across the room. She must have been masturbating watching us, and every once in a while she would come back to whisper some encouragement.

The man taking my anal virginity was really getting into it. I could feel his low-hanging balls swing like pendulums into mine. Whenever we needed more lube, he just pulled out and spit on my hole. A few times, I felt it drop straight into me, like he had me gaping. As he got closer to cumming, he started pounding faster, using longer strokes, and it seemed like I was getting spanked hard every few seconds.

Rebecca must have noticed too, and she came over to hold my bound hands. "Where do you want him to cum, baby? Do you want him to breed you? Or maybe you want him to paint the birthday boy's face?"

"Mmmmm... I.... hnnnngg.... ohhh I.... ffffaaaahhh," was all I could get out. I couldn't possibly think straight to give an answer.

"Awww poor baby. I'll decide for you then, okay?"

"Yeeeeaaaammmmff," I moaned as I nodded.

She must have given a signal, because the cock buried inside of me pulled out quick, and in the next few seconds I felt the meaty rod slap my face. It was easily as long as my face, and thick. Rebecca guided it into my mouth, and instinctively I sucked it the best I could. As I kissed and savored the head of this man's cock, Rebecca's lips met mine. We serviced it together, wrapping our tongues around it, making out over it. It was one of the most sensual things I've ever been a part of.

The cock pulled away, just barely, and as the man's moans and grunts grew louder and more frequent, I knew what was about to happen. I opened my mouth, and rope after rope of thick, warm cum clung to my face and hair. Only a little got in my mouth; it was salty and a little bitter, but I immediately swallowed it. I could feel Rebecca lick what felt like my entire face, cleaning up every drop of cum before snowballing it to me in another soul-sucking kiss.

"Mmmm happy birthday baby! Did you like it?"

I nodded yes, panting heavily.

"Would you like to cum?"

Oh man, it hadn't even occurred to me that I didn't cum all night! Again, I nodded, this time a bit more quickly.

"Would you like to know who our special guest was," she asked giggling.

"Mmmm yes Becca," I huffed. "Yes please."

"Well, I'll untie your hands now, but the blindfold stays on until you're ready." Slowly the tie came undone, and my hands were free. I could sit up in my own bed again.

"Now, I gave our guest his things and told him goodnight already, and now I'm a mess so I'm going to need another shower, but then I'm going to sleep. If you wanna stay up, and if you want to get that orgasm you were so focused on all week, have at it. But only on one condition..." She put what must have been an SD card in my hand. "I've got a special porn video for you to jerk off to, starring a birthday boy, his amazing wife, and a mystery man. I hope you've enjoyed your gift, baby, and I love you."

With that, she removed the blindfold, gave me one last kiss, and disappeared into the shower.

As I watched the events of the night unfold one more time before my eyes, I must have busted all over myself three times. There I was... pleasuring my wife, taking her fingers in my then-unused hole, deepthroating a dildo! And the look on my face when I realized there was someone else was priceless... probably as priceless as the face I made when I saw that it was none other than Keith, my best friend, treating me like a slut.

I'll never try to hide anything from Rebecca again. And after this incredible birthday, I'm looking forward to what the next present has in store.

12