The Bisexual Black Scholar

Story Info
Bi Black man handles flaky women and male stalkers.
2.2k words
1.83
3.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Boarding the bus had taken a while, since Covid still complicated matters. He was in a hurry to leave town. A tall, dark-skinned man of African descent, looking impatiently at his watch, just another would-be passenger in a crowd. Ronald Temple kept looking behind him, past the portly white dude with the Chinese girlfriend, and past the Sikh gentleman with the stylish beard, as though he expected to see an unwanted face in the crowded terminal. Satisfied that he wasn't being followed, Ronald got on the bus.

"Clean slate," Ronald said to himself, as he boarded the Greyhound bus leaving Catherine Street station in downtown Ottawa. The bus sped away from the Capital, beginning its long trek to the City of Toronto, Ontario. Ronald exhaled in relief as he left Ottawa, presumably never to return. Things had gone spectacularly bad in recent years, and he could think of no good reason to linger around this poisonous metropolis. Good riddance and all that.

Ronald looked at his cell phone, and fiddled through the list of blocked numbers. Collection agencies hounding him due to credit card debt, unpaid student loans from the OSAP institution, and of course, unwanted calls from the stalkers. As a bisexual man living in a world where a man can only be one hundred percent straight or one hundred percent gay, Ronald defies a lot of expectations, and by being open about his identity, he garnered a lot of haters and enemies.

Walking around Ottawa, in malls, restaurants, stores, schools and other public locales, Ronald was aware of others like himself. Men who made too much eye contact with him, and whom he guessed to be either bisexual or gay. Sometimes, those same men who were always on the prowl and checked him out walked by with their wives and girlfriends, seemingly leading straight lives.

Everyone in the bisexual male or gay male realms seemed to have two modes, straight mode during which they acted normal, and the other mode, during which they made that creepy, unwanted but very specific eye contact which could not be mistaken for anything else. The other mode was often accompanied by shifts in voice, mannerisms and posture. Ronald found the whole thing eerie. Ronald could admit to himself and others that he checked out big-bottomed women and masculine men, but he had one voice, one set of mannerisms and one set of behavior. Ronald was the same guy at all times, unlike the others, who were two-faced at best. This made Ronald something of an anomaly in a community full of oddballs...

"I have a lot of gay male friends, real girly ones, but I can't date a bisexual man," said Ronald's long-time friend, or rather, acquaintance, the eternally demure Stephanie Antoine. The two of them were grabbing some Chinese food inside the Bayshore Mall food court, and Stephanie dropped that revelation out of the blue. Ronald looked at her, this chubby, dark-skinned young Haitian woman whom he'd known for almost a decade, and wondered what prompted her to say that.

"Duly noted," Ronald replied, as he took a bite out of his orange chicken, and Stephanie licked her lips, visibly uncomfortable with his reaction, or lack thereof. Ronald and Stephanie had known each other for some time, and they'd hung out a lot, and gotten to know each other's friends and families. They were not and would never become lovers. For this reason above all, Ronald found Stephanie's behavior puzzling. Seriously, what was her problem?

Stephanie had a lot of things to say to Ronald, following his revelation of his bisexuality on social media. Ronald's fondness for Tennis legend Serena Williams booty was legendary, but he was also fond of boxing icon Anthony Joshua, and couldn't decide between the two of them. Ronald was bisexual, and no longer intent on hiding it. In the Haitian culture Ronald stemmed from, this made him an exception with a capital E. Ronald is a unicorn, and the world doesn't know what to make of real-life unicorns.

Ronald remembered a young white woman named Isabel Tremblay whom he dated a while ago, and how Stephanie had strongly opposed the relationship. Lots of black women oppose black male/white female relationships while cheering for black female/white male relationships. Hypocrisy thy name is woman, Ronald thought, seriously wishing he would never lay eyes on Stephanie ever again. Yeah, Ronald would forget all about Ottawa, and make a fresh start in Toronto. Let the past be the past, and all that...

Another person whom Ronald wanted very much to forget is Joachim, the tall, dark-skinned, silver-haired Haitian man whom he originally met at the University of Ottawa campus. At first, Ronald thought Joachim was a nice guy, a regular fellow who was always doing engineering research in the campus library. As it turns out, Joachim was low-key cruising, hitting on young men, and having sex with them. Joachim befriended Ronald, but never hit on him. For whatever reason, Ronald never picked up on the fact that Joachim was into guys, until it was almost too late...

One day, Ronald realized that he ran into Joachim a bit too much, and began to suspect that the older Haitian dude might be stalking him. Ronald ran into Joachim at the local public library, on the bus, at the mall and many other places. Ronald went to the police and reported Joachim's stalking behavior, and for a time, Joachim was angry with him but kept his distance. Male on male stalking is a bigger problem than society would admit, and it seems to be an acceptable norm in the world of men who have sex with men.

Ronald doesn't hop into bed with female strangers or male strangers, preferring a long courtship and some fun dates before doing the deed. This sort of romantic strategy works fine with most women, but most men don't care for it. Ronald is too much of a romantic for the seedy world of men who have sex with men, so for the most part, he gives them a wide berth. A lot of gay men and bisexual men live as though HIV doesn't exist, and they hook up without condoms in public bathrooms, and other places, not caring about safety, only anonymity. Ronald wanted no part of such sordid behavior, thank you very much.

Ronald became a target for male stalkers, for Joachim was just the beginning. There was an Indian fellow named Sahil, and a Chinese guy named Lee, both of whom became obsessed with Ronald and couldn't take no for an answer. Ronald was not sexually or romantically attracted to the likes of Lee or Sahil, so he didn't associate with him. Ronald cannot have sex with someone he despises. It's simply not who he is. Ronald ended up seeking police help against these new stalkers, and privately, he wondered what made him their target in the first place.

The City of Ottawa, Ontario, has about a million inhabitants. Scientists claim that one out of ten men is either bisexual or gay, so this meant that there are one hundred thousand men in Ottawa who are either only attracted to men, or they are attracted to both women and men. Ronald considers himself average in looks, and sexual endowments, so he doesn't understand why the likes of Joachim, Lee and Sahil obsessively stalked him while there are thousands of better-looking bisexual men or gay men in the City of Ottawa. Surely there are more attractive male targets for their lust. Why obsess with the one bisexual brother who believes in old-school gentlemanly behavior and doesn't care for acting weird, acting feminine, or cruising?

Ronald closed his eyes, and thought about Isabel, and the good times they had. One night, after watching The Three Musketeers at the old-school movie theater on Rideau Street, Isabel and Ronald hooked up right behind the Pizza Pizza restaurant. Isabel, a tall, curvy blonde with lime-green eyes and a big round ass, definitely appealed to Ronald's tastes. She reminded him of Porn Star Joslyn Jane, whose work Ronald admired immensely.

"You're a freak," Isabel told Ronald as he pressed her up against the wall of Pizza Pizza, and knelt before her. Ronald grinned and yanked down Isabel's panties, before inhaling the scent of her womanhood. Ronald buried his face between Isabel's thighs, and began eating her pussy. Isabel, who found Ronald handsome, if somewhat bland, was quite pleased by this turn of events. The Haitian stud ate her pussy like a pro, sending tendrils of pleasure deep inside her sweet spot.

"Just relax and enjoy," Ronald told Isabel, as he ate her pussy, fingering her while pleasuring her with his tongue. Ronald later bent Isabel over, and caressed that thick white ass of hers. With a swift thrust, Ronald buried his long, hard dick into Isabel's pussy, and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Isabel screamed passionately as Ronald fucked her. On Rideau street at night, a woman screaming doesn't attract as much attention as it might anywhere else in Ottawa, so Ronald and Isabel got to fuck in relative privacy.

"Hmm, that was fun," Isabel told Ronald as she readjusted her clothes, and Ronald grinned and kissed her as he zipped up his pants. They hopped into a Blue Line cab and headed back to Ronald's apartment and had themselves some more fun. Yeah, Ronald was quite fond of Isabel and thought they had a real future together. Folks in Ottawa have a habit of staring when they see a black man and a white woman walking around together, but Ronald and Isabel didn't give a damn about the haters and those with a staring problem. They lived their lives their way.

After graduating from the University of Ottawa, Isabel Tremblay returned to the City of Montreal, Quebec, and Ronald remained in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I should have married Isabel, Ronald thought, wishing things were different. After Isabel left, Ronald met a tall, handsome young black man named Bilal Omar, a newcomer to Ottawa by way of Edmonton, Alberta. Bilal and Ronald ran into each other in the University of Ottawa library, and became close friends.

"Like you, my friend, I find both women and men attractive, but I want a wife, and a normal life, so we can only be pals," Bilal told Ronald, after the latter confessed to feeling attracted to him. Ronald smiled nonchalantly at Bilal, acting cool even though he was hurting inside. Bilal and Ronald sat inside Rooster's, a bar located on the Carleton University campus, where Bilal likes to hang out. University of Ottawa and Carleton University hang out on each other's campuses a lot, so it was alright.

"Bilal, my friend, I respect your choices and treasure your friendship," Ronald replied, much to Bilal's relief. They sat at a corner of Rooster's, eating burgers while chugging down Alexander Keith's beers. Bilal, a handsome brother of Somali descent, is the kind of person that both women and men can't help notice. Ronald never liked any of the gay men and bisexual men he met in Ottawa, since they acted like animals, staring creepily at him, and basically stalking him or acting weird in general. Bilal wasn't like that.

Ronald felt drawn to Bilal because the Somali brother was handsome, and masculine, and he likes big-booty women as much as Ronald does. A lot of gay men think male bisexuality is not really a thing, so whenever a bisexual brother like Ronald checks out a woman while in their presence, they act shocked, dismissive or disgusted. Ronald is utterly dismissive of the Kinsey Six types, and finds them boring. Bilal, a sexually fluid, masculine brother, appealed to Ronald immensely. Too bad Bilal was not interested in Ronald, at least not that way.

Ronald was happy to meet Fatima, the tall, brown-skinned and dark-haired, curvy young Yemeni Muslim woman whom Bilal intended to marry. Fatima was studying civil engineering at Carleton University, and Bilal visited her on campus constantly. A lot of gay men and bisexual men try to sabotage other bisexual men's relationships with women out of jealousy or spite. Ronald was genuinely happy for Bilal and Fatima. When the happy couple got married, Ronald attended the ceremony, and gifted Bilal with a suit, and gave Fatima a rare Haitian painting. A good friend, that's Ronald in a nutshell.

"It's my life," Ronald said to himself, snapping out of his little trip down memory lane as the Greyhound bus sped toward the City of Toronto, leaving paltry little Ottawa in the dust. Ronald silently vowed to himself that things would be different in Toronto. Ronald had a good job awaiting him with Santiago & Anderson Marketing. He would be moving into a new apartment. He would have new neighbors, new co-workers, new friends and new potential enemies. That's what life is all about.

Somewhere in the City of Toronto, Ronald Temple intends to find the person he's meant to be with. While Ronald wants to get married and have sons and daughters, the gender of his mate is not important. Well, gender matters to Ronald, but honesty and chemistry matter more. The ladies and gentlemen of Toronto are in for a wild ride with this Haitian stud. Good luck to me, Ronald thought as he put on his sunglasses, tucked his headphones into his ears, and went to sleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers