Nasser and Riley in Love

Story Info
Bisexual black man dating white transman.
3k words
3.09
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"I belong here, I'm not a lesbian, I'm FTM, as in a transman," Riley Moore said firmly, eyes blazing with determination. Nasser Abdullahi looked at the tall, lean and athletic, short-haired, female-bodied but apparently masculine identified person standing before him. The young Somali man wondered why the person standing in front of him felt prompted to make such a statement about their identity. We're not exactly in a position to discriminate, Nasser thought, annoyed.

The Circle, a support group for bisexual men in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, is full of oddballs, and as a bisexual black man who also happened to be a Muslim, Nasser fit right in. The Circle definitely attracts all kinds, but this latest arrival, Riley somebody, most definitely took the cake. Stroking his goateed chin, Nasser nodded at Riley and extended his hand, which Riley shook. Firm grip, Nasser thought, mildly impressed.

With that short hair, and those tattoos, and the tough, masculine demeanor, Riley reminded Nasser of a certain science fiction heroine who battled hostile aliens in space. Of course, Riley did not identify as a woman anymore, and Nasser knew better than to disrespect them through gender based presumptions or misuse of pronouns. He'd met a few transgender individuals, and knew the drill...

"Salaam, I'm Nasser, but everyone calls me Naz, good to meet you," Nasser said, and Riley nodded firmly. The Circle met every other Friday in the basement of a community center building located not far from the rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa. Tonight's meeting brought seven guys, including Naz, plus Riley, the new arrival.

"Good evening, gentlemen," said Shawn, the portly, balding, dark-skinned Jamaican dude who typically led the Circle's meetings. Naz had known Shawn for over a year now, and the older dude, a manager at Shoppers Drugmart, was actually pretty chill. When Naz first came to the Circle, he thought he'd be the only black man, but he wasn't, and Shawn helped make him feel at home.

Shawn was trying to work things out with his wife Emily for the sake of their twenty-year marriage and their daughter Lorelei, who recently started college. A while ago, a dude named Smith, a disgruntled former lover of Shawn's revealed certain things to his family, out of spite, thus leading to Shawn coming out as a bisexual man. Naz knew that Jamaicans as a group weren't exactly fond of bisexual men, so he felt for Shawn's situation. The dude had it tough, for real.

"Hey, bud," said Buckley, the tall, tattooed blond biker dude sitting to Naz's right, and the two men exchanged dap. When Naz first met Buckley, with his thick Calgary accent and Sons of Anarchy jacket, he never thought they'd become buds. Buckley was in something of an unusual situation. He'd been living with his former partner Gary for almost ten years when he had a fling with Beatrice Chen, the lovely Asian lady who owned the Barrhaven condo they'd been renting.

"How's the family, B?" Naz asked, and Buckley sighed, then filled him in on the details. Naz asked about Buckley's family out of politeness but the biker evidently had a lot on his mind. He launched into a tirade about his difficulties with his new lady Beatrice, and nearly teared up when mentioning Aaron, the son they were raising together. Long-winded men can start and end wars, Naz thought, smiling politely at Buckley.

"I lost a lot of friends when Gary and I split up, many of my friends from the LGBT community don't think my bisexual identity is valid, they're quite hostile," Buckley said, sighing deeply. I hear that shit, Naz thought, and he clapped Buckley on the back, nodding sagely. The world has always been hostile to men who swing both ways, this is really nothing new. It wasn't likely to change anytime soon.

"Sorry, fellas, I couldn't help but overhear, sorry about your situation," Riley said, and the FTM stud looked at Buckley and Naz with something akin to sympathy in their clear blue eyes. Nasser typically disliked eavesdroppers regardless of who they are because rudeness is rudeness and that is that. Buckley definitely did not mind, though, for he grinned at Riley and extended his hand toward them in a most eager fashion.

"Thank you, welcome among us, I'm Buckley," the biker said, and he and the new arrival shook hands, with an uncomfortable Naz sitting between them. Naz was about to ask to change seats when Shawn cleared his throat, and everyone turned to look at the Circle's leader. In his powerful, deep baritone voice, Shawn reminded everyone in attendance of their purpose, and that was that.

"My friends, thank you for coming to this meeting of the Circle, a place for bisexual men to share fellowship, and safely express ourselves without being judged, does anyone have a story to share?" Shawn said expectantly. Naz took a look around the Circle. The other men in attendance looked at each other, and everyone seemed to be reluctant to share anything. Of course, Riley raised their hand...

"I'll go first, if no one minds," Riley said, and Naz watched as they got up, and addressed the others. Naz has always been sexually attracted to women, and later in life, he discovered that he was drawn to certain men. Life as a bisexual black man wasn't easy, especially since a lot of black women with legions of unquestionably gay black male friends strongly disliked bisexual black men and did not find them date-worthy or trustworthy. Naz kept his feelings to himself, for obvious reasons. He felt curious about Riley's story, though...

"Go ahead, please," Shawn said, and all eyes were suddenly on Riley. As Riley spoke, Naz looked at them carefully. If he'd seen Riley on the streets, he would have imagined them to be a butch lesbian, what with the short hair, deeper than normal voice, and the masculine attire and swagger. He'd met a few transgender individuals, but he'd never met a female-bodied person who was transitioning to a male identity. This was...interesting.

"My name is Riley Moore, I'm thirty five years old, and I have identified as lesbian, and butch, for most of my life, but when I realized I was transgender, I lost my girlfriend Anneke, and most of my dyke friends, and now I feel alone," they said, in a voice filled with anguish. Naz found himself moved by Riley's story as they continued. He'd never given much thought to how a person transitioning from female to male might experience the world, especially after identifying as a lesbian for so long...

"You are among friends, Riley, you can safely express yourself without being judged, please continue," Shawn said, and Riley smiled at the Circle's leader before continuing. Speaking with more confidence, Riley continued with their story, and Naz listened with rapt attention as they spoke. This story was engrossing, to say the least...

"I feel moved that you welcome me, because I used to dislike bisexual women and bisexual men when I identified as a butch lesbian, but now I know better, thank you for letting me be among you," Riley said, and they actually shed some tears. Quite surprised by Riley's words, Naz surprised himself by rising to his feet and nodding at them. They made eye contact, and Riley gently laid their hand on Naz's arm before returning to their seat.

"That was very brave of you," Naz said, and Riley nodded, tears streaming down that beautiful, androgynous face. For a moment, Naz's heart skipped a beat. Ever since Naz admitted to himself that he was bisexual, he still checked out women, like his celebrity crush Tennis legend Serena Williams, and boxing icon Anthony Joshua. Still, he'd never felt drawn to an androgynous person like Riley. This was...interesting.

"Thank you," Riley said, and before Naz could reply, the next person began to share their story. The next speaker was Frederic, a bearded, dark-haired and blue-eyed construction worker. He spoke at length about the difficulties that his Mormon family were having with accepting his bisexual identity. Naz didn't really listen to Frederic's story, for he was quite captivated by Riley, the former butch lesbian who now identified as a transman. This person was truly extraordinary...

After the meeting, Naz decided to head to the nearby Shawarma place for a bite, and asked Riley to join him. The sexy transman acquiesced, and they went there together. They sat at a patio where, thankfully, the owner let them sit down without masks and grab a bite to eat. Everyone in Ottawa seemed to be blowing this Covid mess out of proportions. Over Pepsis and Shawarma sandwiches, Naz and Riley got to know each other...

"My parents and siblings stopped talking to me after finding out I am bisexual," Naz confessed to Riley, who nodded sympathetically while eating their sandwich. Naz left out the part about an annoying former lover of his, a bozo named Wilson, being the reason why his family found out about his other side. When Wilson asked Naz to give up women and move in with him, Naz dumped him, and Wilson set out to get some revenge. That's how Naz's life changed forever...

Naz ended up going to the Ottawa police and getting a restraining order against Wilson, who was clearly obsessed with him. When Naz dated another woman, a tall, blonde-haired white gal named Miranda, Wilson enlisted the help of his vast network of female friends to keep tabs on the couple. Frustrated, Naz ended up confronting Wilson and beating him to a bloody pulp. Now Naz had to attend mandatory anger management meetings, lest he lose his job as a truck driver, his apartment, and his livelihood...

"I know how you feel, Naz, my lesbian friends abandoned me not just for being a transman, but also because, since I started taking testosterone, I became attracted to certain men, for a former butch lesbian, it seemed like a betrayal," Riley said, their eyes actually misting. Naz nodded sagely while considering the possibilities that Riley's revelation implied. In Naz's experience, nobody is more allergic to penis than a butch lesbian. To find oneself attracted to that which one loathed for so long...

"Well, Riley, I don't judge you, I believe in sexual fluidity," Naz said, and Riley nodded understandingly. As the two of them bantered and ate, something caught Naz's attention. A couple went by jogging. Naz checked out the female half of the pair, a big-bottomed black woman. He discretely checked out the physique of the male jogger, a tall, muscular blond guy. Naz is an ass man through and true, gender and race be damned...

"Hmm, Mister Naz, you love butts, don't you?" Riley said coyly, and for a moment, the former butch lesbian turned transman grinned in a rather girlish manner. Naz laughed and shrugged. The beauty of the female body is something that Naz cannot deny, but a hard-bodied, manly man is something he also appreciates. That's the inherent beauty of male bisexuality...

"Riley, I love a nice ass, and I don't care what race, gender or identity it belongs to," Naz said, matter-of-factly. Riley grinned, and then laid their hand on his, causing Naz to nearly flinch and look up at them. Riley looked into Naz's eyes, silently communicating their wishes. Naz smiled and nodded, and Riley leaned back in their chair, grinning cockily. They finished their meal and left the Shawarma restaurant shortly after...

"Do I look good to you?" Riley asked Naz, after they got to the latter's apartment, located in the Orleans area. Riley stood there, stark naked, and the transman was something to behold. Naz looked at them, this female-bodied, masculine-presenting person who made themselves vulnerable by baring all before him. Riley had their breasts removed, and extensive tattoos covered the space said breasts once occupied.

"You look beautiful, and handsome," Naz replied, and Riley grinned and removed their hands from their crotch, revealing a hairy vagina. Naz nodded and Riley turned around, showing a thick, pale ass. The sexy transman had yet to have bottom surgery and still possessed a thick ass that caused Naz to harden. The things I am going to do to that ass, Naz thought, and he beckoned for Riley to come to him...

"Take me," Riley said, and Naz kissed them passionately, and picked them up before taking them to bed. Naz laid Riley on the bed, and explored their body. Naz kissed Riley's chest, which had grown a bit hairy following the breast removal and the extensive tattooing. Riley gasped when Naz let his hand slip between their muscular thighs, sliding his fingers into their already wet vagina...

"Just relax," Naz told Riley, and he looked into their eyes, and the transman smiled and nodded. Naz inhaled the scent of Riley's vagina, not believing his luck. He'd been with a lot of women, and a few men, but never anyone like Riley. Riley closed their eyes as Naz began eating their pussy, taking his sweet time while pleasuring them. Time for the sexy transman to experience some Somali lovemaking...

"Oh fuck yes," Riley squealed, loving what Naz was doing to them. Face down and big ass up, Naz ate the sexy transman's pussy. To really shine Naz on, Riley began grinding that big ass against his face. Naz, a lover of big butts regardless of race or gender, was totally delighted when Riley proceeded to sit on his face. The transman giggled as they rocked while riding their lover's face, much to Naz's delight...

"Here we go," Naz said, a little while later, as Riley climbed off of his face. Hands on their hips, Riley looked at the tall, dark-skinned and muscular black man who lay on the bed, his thick dark penis erect. In another lifetime, when Riley identified as a butch lesbian, such maleness would have been revolting. Now, though, Riley felt a powerful desire for Naz, and went with that feeling...

"Let me please you," Riley said, and before Naz could reply, the sexy transman went straight for his dick. Naz sighed happily as Riley began sucking his dick more eagerly and urgently than anyone, woman or man, had done before. The Somali Muslim hunk relaxed and enjoyed as the sexy transman sucked his dick and massaged his balls. He didn't know that it was Riley's first time sucking dick, ever...

"Damn, that was awesome," Naz said, exhaling sharply after Riley finally let him go. Not only did the sexy transman suck his dick but when he came, Riley sucked him dry before wiping their mouth. Naz pulled Riley into his arms and kissed them passionately, before playfully smacking their big pale ass. Riley locked eyes with Naz while taking his face into their hands. Naz held his breath, wondering what his lover was thinking...

"Make love to me," Riley said urgently before kissing Naz passionately, and they embraced at last. There they were, two beings who craved each other, the boundaries of race, gender and politics be damned. Riley grabbed Naz's long and thick, dark member, while he reached for a condom. Riley held Naz's gaze while inserting his dick into their vagina. Naz bucked his hips, and thrust into Riley, burying himself inside of them. At last, they were finally one...

There are many ways to make love, and infinite combinations. Male plus female, male plus male plus female, female plus female, male plus male, female plus female plus male, and so on. Naz and Riley found their way, and melted into one another. Riley found themselves on all fours, face down and ass up, as Naz gripped their hips and fucked them silly, burying that dick Somali dick inside the transman's wet, hairy vagina...

"I can't get enough of you," Naz cried out, orgasmic, as Riley welcomed him into their arms and held him tightly. They lay in bed, basking in the warm afterglow of a frigging amazing fuck. Bisexual black man and former butch lesbian who now identifies as a transman. People like them weren't supposed to get together, for the world values its simplicity and harshly punishes outcasts and defiant ones. Riley and Naz cared not one bit, for they found each other...

"You're going to be addicted to me," Riley promised a smiling Naz before kissing him. That's how it all began. The romance that changed their lives. When Riley and Naz walk through the streets of Ottawa, hand in hand, people can't help but stare. Truth be told, the world had never seen a couple quite like these two, that's for sure...

Some white men look angrily at Naz for he appears to be yet another daring and subversive black man walking around with a white woman, albeit a tomboyish, unusual one. Some black women don't approve of Riley and Naz kissing and showing affection because they think Riley is yet another Karen who stole a brother. A very masculine-looking Karen at that. Folks can think whatever they want...

Women who love women look into Riley's eyes and wonder what this butch gal is doing with a man. Some of them think Riley must be confused or in denial. Riley still looks female, though their appearance is slowly changing. Naz and Riley don't give a damn about what society thinks of them. They got married and decided to start a family the old-fashioned way. Riley decided to get pregnant by Naz and halted their transition long enough to bring Amina and Kali into the world...

When Nasser "Naz" Abdullahi, his partner Riley Moore-Abdullahi and their daughters are out and about, people stop and stare. Is it because of race? Is it because of gender? Is it because of religion? The Abdullahi family cares not one bit because they know love is what makes a family, all the staring haters and gawkers be damned. The City of Ottawa is their home and they're living life their way. Better get used to the Abdullahis and families like theirs. It is a changing world, after all...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers