The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Very well. Give me your boyfriend's mobile number'. Nikki messaged back immediately with Ryan's number.

'Now you are going to have to wait while I check this is genuinely his number. What's his name kitten?'

'Ryan Mistress' she replied.

'OK. I want your hands behind your back until you hear my next message arrive kitten. No touching'.

Ryan had been watching the whole scene unfold with a growing level of arousal. He'd never seen Nikki masturbate so watching his girlfriend becoming more and more excited and desperate for an orgasm had turned him on. He had continued to take photos, some quite tasteful, others probably the lewdest he had ever shot. He was looking forward to going through them with Nikki later. He watched Nikki moving her arms behind her back, wondering what was going on, when his phone beeped. He looked down to see a message notification from an unknown number.

'Hi. Is this Ryan? I'm the one responsible for what your girlfriend has just been up to. Text me back and tell me her Twitter handle and what she is doing right now to prove this is really you'.

Ryan couldn't believe it. They'd both enjoyed the Twitter journey but this was a whole new thing - the mysterious Mistress now had his mobile number. Nikki must have messaged it to her. He paused before replying, then sent a short message that simply provided the details that had been requested.

'Hello Ryan' came another message. 'I know this will have shocked you but trust me, I mean you no harm by getting your girlfriend to give me your number. I just wanted to contact you because with your help, we can take her to places she will never have experienced before. What do you say?'

12