The Bitch

Story Info
She gets what she deserves.
5.3k words
4.13
25.5k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BD504
BD504
8 Followers

THE BITCH

She was one of those high class, snobby bitches that thought she was better than anyone else. With her designer clothes, high heel shoes, expensive jewelry and fancy bleached blonde hairdo. Driving her expensive car, showing off her boob job and looking down her nose at everybody.

She was one of those people that made you say to yourself, I hope someone knocks you off of your high horse. And she had just given me the chance to be the one to do it.

She came prancing in the room. Sat down in the chair across from me, crossed her legs, threw her shoulders back, and announced, "I would like for you to kill my husband."

She had not waited for introductions, or for me to ask what she wanted. It was like she saw me as some servant to jump at her command.

"Lady, I don't know what you talking about. You in the wrong place."

"Don't be obtuse. I know who you are and what you do."

"What you call me. I ain't no moose."

"No, obtuse. It means...oh never mind. Don't try to tell me you don't know what I'm talking about. I have connections. I know how to find out these things. Now are you going to help me or not?"

"Well, let's just say I could do what you want. It's gonna cost you."

"I knew as much. I have money to pay you. How much do you charge?"

I looked her up and down for a minute. She was sitting there all stuck-up and acting superior, but she was one nice piece of ass.

So I say, "It's gonna cost you $500,000 and all that pussy I want." And I nod toward her.

She gives one of those exaggerated shocked and disgusted looks. "You're a pig. I'll find someone else." And she gets up and starts to leave.

I lean back in my chair and put my hands behind my head and say, "lady, you ain't got no choice."

She spins around and huffs, "I most certainly do. Why would you say that?"

"Look here - bitch, I got cameras in this room and they record everything that is said. If you go get someone else to knock him off. I have to go to the police and tell them, as the good citizen I am, that I have information on who may have had something to do with it."

You can see her mind spinning and her face turns even whiter. She stands there for the longest time trying to figure out what to do.

I say, "sit down and let me tell you how this is going to go." She slinks back to the chair, no longer looking like 'miss queen' of everything.

"It gonna take me two or three months to plan this out right. During that time, you gonna do whatever I tell you. You gonna come see me at least once a week and we are gonna have some fun. This is your down payment and it will let me know you are serious about this thing and ain't gonna back out. When I finish the job you gonna pay me, hell I might even give you a discount if the down payment is really good."

She is looking down. Her eyes moved back and forth. You can tell she is working this out in her head. She looks me up and down then goes back to thinking. I imagine she is running through all the options. She could go to the police, but what would she tell them about me? She couldn't hire anyone else. Could she do it herself, but no, she still would be implicated.

Her only options were to take my offer, or do nothing and live with the arrangement she had. Apparently, she really didn't like her current situation because she then says. "And after I pay you, you are paid in full?"

"Yep, unless you get to liking it so good you gotta have some more." I knew what she was asking.

"Well, I have to think about this some more, can I let you know tomorrow?"

"I ain't said if I'm gonna do it yet either. I need to have some more information to see if I want to take on this job."

She looks at me curious. I can tell she thought I would jump at the chance. Then she hands me a file with the dude's picture in it and some information about where he works and stuff.

I flip through it. When I look at the dude's picture, unless he has a dick as big as mine, it is obvious she married him for his money. He's old and fat and balding. No wonder she is ready for a change. So, I say, "ok, that's good. That's half of it. Now show me the other half."

"That's all I have on him. That should be enough."

"No bitch, I need to see the down payment."

She looks at me with a little bit of a puzzled face.

"Take them clothes off. I need to see if it is worth me going to all this trouble."

You can tell this pisses her off. I know she is thinking, clearly she is worthy of it. How could I even question it? She pauses for a moment and then as if annoyed takes her blouse off and pushes her skirt down to her knees hastily. She then says in a bitchy way, "happy now?"

I just sit there looking at her. Finally, she barks, "What?"

"You stupid cunt, do you want me to do half the job? Take off them bra and panties."

I started getting a hard-on, not because of her hot white body. And I mean it was damn hot. I was getting hard because she blushed and at that moment realized she was not in charge, I was.

She stood there for a long time trying to decide what to do. Her hands were shaking as she slowly undid her bra and then slid down her panties. I had no doubt she was proud of her body and she should have been, but this situation apparently made her uneasy. She stood there nervously and at first started to cover herself with her hands. Then apparently, she realized that was not going to fly, and she defiantly thrust her arms down to her side.

I took a good long time looking her body up and down and then up and down again. She started fidgeting and looked down, unable to take my intense staring. Then she said, "Is this what you wanted?"

"Turn around." - She did.

"Come over here I need a closer look." You could tell she was getting more and more uncomfortable, but she did come over beside me.

"Closer." And she moved right beside me.

I already knew but I wanted her to know I knew; I reached and cupped her pussy with my hand. She immediately grabbed my hand trying to pull it away, I jerked her hand off forcefully and held it. Then rubbed her pussy feeling the wetness.

She cringed from the shame. I smiled a big grin, then licked her juices from my hand.

"You'll do, let me know when you're ready to get started."

The way she looked at me, told me no one had ever treated her this way. I'm sure everyone in her world kissed her ass. Surely, she led that fucker she was married to around by the dick. She moved back around to start putting on her clothes. Her glance back at me showed she was intrigued by someone treating her this way.

The next day she showed up in jeans, a baggy sweater and as little make-up as she could stand. When she came into the room she announced. "I accept your terms. Let's get this over with."

"Oh hell no. Don't you even come in here lookin like that. I ain't fallin for no bait and switch. That is not what you showed me yesterday. The deal is off."

"Wait, it's all the same underneath."

"Well, a candy bar wrapped in shit don't make you want to eat it."

She bowed her head realizing I wasn't going to let her get away with playing any games. "Ok, I'm sorry, give me another chance."

"Ok, you got one more chance. Don't try pulling any more shit. When you come here, you wear your best clothes. You wear your best jewelry. You wear your sexiest high heels. You come in here lookin like a bitch that wants to get fucked. You got that?"

"Yes, I understand. Shall I come back tomorrow?"

"That's up to you. Before you go give me your panties."

"What? Why?"

"Damn it bitch, this ain't going to work if you keep questioning what I tell you. The deal was you do as you are told. You are going to give me those panties and you are not going to wear any until you come back here, so you can remember that you fucked up."

She bowed her head and started taking off her jeans. She removed her panties and I held out my hand. She walked over to me and put them in my hand. They were moist. She stood there obediently with her head bowed.

"Ok, good girl, you can go now. I expect to see you tomorrow with a better attitude."

She walked back over and started putting on her jeans. She was facing me letting me see that pussy while she wiggled into her pants. When she looked up, I took a big whiff of her panties. I almost saw a grin appear on her face. She turned and looked for a second before she walked out the door.

She was learning to be obedient. This was certainly something she had never had to do. And from the moistness of her pussy to the way she was acting I could tell she was finding it arousing.

The next day she showed up looking like a million bucks. She was one hot white woman. I started getting hard. She came in and stood quietly before me. I suddenly realized just staying quiet for this woman was an act of obedience. I had a daybed brought into the room and she looked over at it.

"Now that's better, baby. You look good enough to eat. Now, let's start by you taking off those nice clothes. We don't want to get them messy."

She started undressing. She did it slower and less nervous this time. I sat and watched quietly. Trying to not show any emotion, just watching. When she got down to her bra and panties, she looked up at me and started taking them off without hesitation. She started to take her high heels off and I told her to leave them on.

I look on trying to appear uninterested. This seemed to have the desired effect, she started being sexier. I'm sure when she had done this for other men their tongue would hang out and they would slobber over her. I could tell she was trying to excite me. She was, but I wasn't going to let her know it.

When she was completely naked, I just sat and looked for a minute. Then I told her, "Come on over here, baby." She did.

I turned my chair toward her and said, "Now, take off my pants."

She unbuckled my belt, unsnapped them, and unzipped them. I stood up so she could push them down. My big cock flopped out semi hard. Her eyes flew wide open and she gasped. She stared at it for a minute and then looked up to me with that, are you serious kind of look.

I sat back down and said, "that's right baby, you gonna get your money's worth. You know what to do."

I could tell she wanted to say something and paused for a second. Then she wrapped her hand around it and started sliding up and down the shaft. She looked up at me to question if she had to go further. I nodded at her.

Then she wrapped those pouty red lips around it. Damn I wanted to shove it down her throat, but that would come later. She started sucking on it. Tentatively at first and then she got into it. She was running her hand up and down my shaft and sucking it good. She had me fully hard now. I put my hand on the back of her head and moved her up and down at the pace I wanted.

I pulled her into me and pressed into her mouth. I hit her throat and she gagged. I wanted to gag this bitch, but that would come later too so I let her up. She spit and sputtered a little and then I pushed her head back on. She was doing a good job sucking me.

Then I saw her reach her other hand down to rub her pussy. "I didn't say you could do that."

She stopped and looked up at me. "What?"

"Your hand, get it off your pussy. When you're with me I'm the only one that can get you off. But keep sucking that cock." And I pushed her head back onto me. I was light fucking her mouth now.

When I was ready to cum, I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back but kept it in place. I jacked my cock a few times and shot my hot cum all over her face and then shot some all over her tits.

I pushed her head back down and she cleaned my cock with her mouth. I said, "that wasn't bad to start. You can go."

She looked at me with a baffled look. Then she looked down at the cum covered tits. I could tell she was looking around for something to clean herself, but there was nothing and I offered nothing. Finally, she took her hands and started wiping it off and then licking it off her hands. She did the same with her face. I smiled.

She was still standing there in disbelief that I didn't want more. "I said you can go."

So she went over to her clothes and put her bra on over her cum smeared tits.

"Hold on." I walked over and took a set of Ben Wa balls and pushed them up inside her. "Wear these at least three days a week. And don't get yourself off until you get home. Be back next week."

She finished dressing and walked to the door and looked back in disbelief and then left.

Sure, I wanted to fuck her. But I wanted her to want it. She expected it and didn't get it. Her pussy was so wet after she sucked me off, I saw it dripping. She even started to get herself off then.

I'm sure it confused her that I acted like I didn't want her, and she would next time want me to want her.

Sure enough, the next time she showed up she wore a very sexy outfit. She came in and started taking off her clothes without being told. This time it was almost a striptease. She looked over at the daybed. I thought for a moment she was going to over and lay down on it.

I stood up and said, "come over here and take my pants off." She did and looked down at my flaccid cock. She started to reach for it, but I took her and set her up on the desk. I then sat down in my chair between her legs.

I told her to "spread your legs." She did, and sat there just studying her pussy for a minute. It was nice with a little landing strip neatly shaved. I could already see a little glistening. I slid my hands up her thighs from her knees to her pussy. I ran my fingers around her pussy lips and then rubbed her clit. She started moaning.

Then I put my mouth over her entire pussy and puckered my mouth over and over massaging her outer lips. Then I flicked her clit with my tongue. She moaned loudly. Then I plunged my tongue deep in her pussy. She was certainly getting wet now. I wagged my tongue around inside her for a while.

And then I stood up and slapped her pussy a few times with my cock. I slapped her clit a few times with my cock getting it a little harder. I think she thought this was it. But I sat back down then and stuck two fingers inside her. She was tight. I worked them fingers around for a while spreading them to loosen her up and then put in a third. I started licking her clit and finger fucking her until I could tell she was close and then I stopped.

I then scooted up and started sucking on her tits. I ran my tongue over her nipples and she started squirming on the desk.

Then I stood back up and started slapping her pussy with my cock again until I got it hard. I grabbed one of her tits with one hand and started jacking my dick with the other. I pinched and pulled her nipples. I would slap her pussy every once and she would jump each time I did.

I could tell she wanted to cum so bad, but instead I did. I shot my semen all over her belly and pussy. And sat back down in my chair.

I said, "Clean yourself up and then come clean me up"

She used her hand to lap up my cum again as before. She then knelt down in front of me and cleaned me up.

"Good girl. You can go."

She looked at me so strangely and then went over and started putting on her clothes. When she was finished, I reached in my drawer and pulled out a big black dildo about my size. I threw it over to her.

"Here, use this when you get home. And I want you completely shaved next time."

She looked at it and then looked at me. Finally, she said, "aren't you going to fuck me?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Um, well, I just thought when you said..."

"That pussy is mine now, and I will do with it what I want. Go on now. If you continue to be a good girl, maybe I will fuck you next time."

I figured I was driving her wild by this point. She must have wondered why did she not excite me? The last two times she came to me she expected to be fucked. She had prepared herself for it and was ready for it, but didn't get it.

Now she was practically asking for it. I feel sure she has stretched herself out enough with that dildo by now, so it's time. Not only was I going to fuck her, I was going to make her mine.

The next week, two days before she was supposed to come to my office, I went to her house. It was a time of day her husband would not be there and neither would the servants.

When I rang the bell, she eventually answered the door. Dressed in a bikini. I guess she had been laying out by the pool.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need to case the joint to figure out the best plan." Show me around. She did and pointed out all the entrances and which she thinks would be best. Gives me the passcode for the security system. Then I say, "take me to your bedroom."

I look around a little and then say, "do you still want me to fuck you?"

I could almost see excitement on her face. She said, "well you said I had to do as told and that my pussy belongs to you, I guess it's up to you."

"I asked you if you want to. If you want to, you need to get me hard." I pushed down my pants and showed her my cock.

She immediately went to her knees and started sucking me. After getting it to semi hard, she reached back and undid her bikini top and took it off. Then she put my cock between her tits and titty fucked me. Her store-bought boobs were big, but they weren't big enough to wrap fully around it, but they felt good. She finally got me to fully hard.

I picked her up and threw her on her bed. She immediately jerked her bikini bottoms off and looked excited. I crawled on top of her and began sliding my cock up and down her pussy. Spanked it a few times with it. Then slid it up and down again.

You could tell she was aching to have me fuck her. She would press her hips into me as I slid my big cock over her pussy, trying to have it enter her. I was enjoying teasing and torturing her. She finally couldn't take it anymore and reached down and took my cock and guided it into her. She was tight, man she was tight. I slowly pushed it in and she started moaning. You could tell my plan had worked. This bitch was craving my cock.

I finally got a little over half of it in and started pumping her. This bitch was going crazy.

She said: "Oh shit, you're so big. You are stretching me so much."

"You love it don't you."

"Oh yesssss, you fill me up."

"Hell, you're only half full. Let me give you some more."

I started pumping her harder and going deeper. She was almost screaming now and was starting her first orgasm.

I said, "You like this big cock, don't you bitch?"

"Oh my god, yes. It's the biggest cock I've ever felt."

She was in full orgasm now. Her body was shaking. She was rubbing her tits and pulling her nipples. I kept pounding and went a little deeper. I bottomed out.

She was screaming now and having a massive orgasm. "Yesssssssss, yesssssssss, fuck me."

I kept pounding her hard. Eventually she said, "oh baby, please stop a moment I can't take anymore."

I was not about to stop. I was going to fuck this bitch into another world. I said, "No, you wanted me to fuck you and now you are going to get a proper fucking. I'm going to show you what real fucking is."

I continued to fuck her and would not let her orgasm end. I started rubbing her clit as I fucked her and kicked up to the next level. She was yelling and screaming between trying to gasp for air. I'm sure this bitch had never been fucked like this.

Finally, I stopped and let her come down. She was laying like a limp rag on the bed. She was panting and every once in a while, her body would jerk.

After I let her calm down for a minute, I picked her up and placed her on all fours, "my turn now." I said as I rammed my cock into her roughly. She was so wet my cock slipped in with no problem. I grabbed her hips and started pounding. I was rough fucking her. She was moaning again.

BD504
BD504
8 Followers
12