The Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to split me apart," she cried.

"Yes, but you love it, don't you bitch."

"Yes, oh god I love it so."

"You like this big black cock don't you bitch?"

"Yessss, oh yessssssss."

"You wanted this didn't you? You had to have this cock in you, didn't you? Tell me."

"Yes, I wanted it."

"What do you want me to do with this cock every time you see it?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Fuck you with what?"

"Fuck me with your big black cock."

Then we both cam. I cam hard into her, shooting my sperm deep inside her. She fell down on the bed and said, "that was wonderful."

I had her clean me up, which she did happily. I dressed and left.

Two days later she came in. She was dressed up, but clearly dressed to be fucked. It was just slightly better than your high-class street hooker. She immediately started undressing and wasn't wearing any panties.

I told her, "If you want to get fucked, come on over here and get me ready."

She came around and took off my pants and started sucking me. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her down further. She gagged and I let her recover and pushed her down again. She gagged again.

"If you want big black cocks, you have to learn how to suck them. Now take, more of it bitch."

"But you're too big, I can't."

"Yes, you can. Let me show you. Now you have to learn how to relax your throat. Don't reject it, accept it. You gotta get your mind right. Now let's try again." And I push her down on my cock. I hit her throat and she doesn't gag for a second and then she does, but I don't let her up. I hold her right there and then let her up.

She coughs and sputters and as soon as she catches her breath. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." I say and then push her back down. I push until she gags and I let her up a little bit but not all the way this time. I push her back down until she gags. I repeat this several times. She starts gagging less and I can feel she is learning how to control her throat muscles.

She says, "I just can't handle it. Please don't make me."

"Ok, but you ain't gettin any more of this cock if you can't do this."

She looks at me for a second and then she starts sucking me again. I don't put my hand on her head this time. She starts taking me deeper and deeper, doing it on her own. She gags once in a while but she is doing it. Now she don't take me all the way, but she is doing much better.

"Kind of hot having my cock in your throat ain't it."

She mumbled an "umhuh".

She continues this for a while and I say, "good girl, now when you take it deep this time stick out your tongue as far as you can."

She does as I said, and I take my hands and push it deep down her throat. She gags really hard, but I let her up immediately. Tears are coming out of her eyes and spit is rolling out of her mouth.

"That's good darling. Enough for today. But you a deepthroat cock sucker now. Get over there on the bed and I will give you your reward and fuck you."

She does and I give her a good fucking. She doesn't know it yet, but she is mine now.

The next time she comes, I help her with her deepthroating again. She is getting a little better. I tie her up on the bed this time and fuck the hell out of her.

The next week she shows up two days early. I ask her what she is doing here?

"I just wanted to check and see how you are coming on the plan. Is everything going alright?"

I say, "yes it's going alright. It's starting to come together."

"Well, is there anything you need? Anything I can do for you?"

"No, not really."

"Are you sure I don't mind helping?"

"You want to get fucked, don't you?"

"Well, if you want to."

Well get over here. You know what to do. She comes over and deep throats me and I fuck her for her reward.

Two days later when she shows up, I say, "we just did it two days ago. Can't you get enough?"

"Well, this is our normal time. I thought the other day was just extra."

"I don't know. I think you just trying to get a discount on my fee."

"No, I'm not. Really." She strips and comes over to take my pants down.

"I'm pretty busy today. We can wait till next week."

"Well, what if I don't want to wait?"

"I don't play with what ifs?"

"Ok, I'm saying I don't want to wait. I want to do it today."

"Are you saying you can't wait to fuck me?"

"Ok, yes I want you to fuck me."

"Well maybe if you ask me nicely."

"Please"

"Please what?"

"Please I want to suck your cock, and I want you to fuck me now."

After that she would show up two times a week. She had learned to crave my cock. I had finally managed to fuck the bitch out of her.

She was so much different than when I first met her. She came in that first day, demanding, stuck up and bitchy. Now she was begging to suck my cock and for me to fuck her.

Three months had come and gone. Although she didn't care. She was enjoying the down payment and would have continued it as long as I allowed it.

I had to decide what to do now. I could just knock the old geezer off and keep fucking his wife. Hell, I probably wouldn't be able to get shed of her. I could make it look like suicide and that would screw her out of her insurance money and probably could be shed of her that way. It was some good pussy, maybe I would let her be my bitch.

I thought before I decided, I would have a little fun. I wanted to have him see me fuck her before he left from here. I wanted him to see she was mine now and not his.

So, one night just before I knew he would be home, I went over to the house. I let myself in using the passcode. She was laying on the couch watching TV. She was startled when she saw me but settled down. I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

She said, "he will be home any minute."

"I know, get them clothes off." And I started taking mine off.

"We can't do this now. We can do it tomorrow. I will come over early or whenever you want."

"I want it now. And if you ever want it again you will get started."

She thought about it for a second and then took off her clothes and started sucking my dick. As soon as it was hard, I threw her on the bed and climbed on and started fucking her.

No sooner than we started, we heard him come in the door. After a few minutes he said, "where are you darling?"

"Yell to him and tell him you are up here." She looked at me startled and didn't say anything.

"Look bitch, whose pussy is this?"

"It's yours."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes"

"If you ever want to have this big cock again, you will yell down there and tell him you are up here."

She does and he comes up and opens the door. He looks at us and says, "honey, what are you doing?"

I tell her, "Tell him what you are doing and by what."

"I'm getting fuck by a big black cock."

"Tell him if you like it."

"Yes, I love it."

"Whose pussy is this now?"

"It's your pussy."

I look over at him and say she's mine now. Go back downstairs until I'm done.

And the fucker has a heart attack and dies right there. It was the easiest money I ever made. With a nice bonus of some good pussy to use whenever I wanted.

12