The Bitch and the Bracelet Ch. 02

Story Info
How much influence does the body have on the mind?
8.1k words
4.37
15.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I had not originally intended to do a story dedicated to Christy's perspective. As a result there will be some repeating of the brief glimpses we had from her in the first chapter. I hope you enjoy.

If you haven't read the first chapter go ahead and read it.

Really, go on.

No? Fine.

Christy is Kaleb's ex. She broke up with him. He fixated on a bracelet he had given as a gift before the breakup that she refused to return. Last night at a bar he found out she was engaged to another guy, and had apparently been cheating on Kaleb with this guy. He stumbled home drunk finding a magic bracelet along the way. He was able to make it look like the one he gave her and imparted in it the instruction "Your body will obey Kaleb's every command". Earlier today he broke into her place and swapped out the bracelets while she was shopping with her friends.

The Bitch and the Bracelet - Ch 2. Christy loses control

******

Christy pulled the dress out of the bag and held it up. John is going to love this. The day spent shopping with her friends had left her in a good mood and she had been able to put last night's encounter with Kaleb completely out of her mind. As she undressed her thoughts turned to John and the date they had planned. With the wedding next weekend this was going to be their last big date night before they were married. They were going to go to the restaurant where he proposed and then head over to the Moonlight Room for some dancing.

Thoughts of their bodies pressed together slow-dancing filled her mind as she stepped into the steaming shower. She was giddy with anticipation as she lathered up her long legs and shaved them perfectly smooth. Thoughts of returning to his place after dancing came to mind as she lathered her vagina. Forcing herself to focus she carefully removed the trace hairs that she had allowed to grow the past few days. She delicately finished her task and as she rinsed the remaining lather she caressed the perfectly smooth skin. Imagining John gently lowering her down on his bed, she teased her slit two or three times while rubbing just above her clit with her palm. She quirted soap into the loofah and turned her attention to spreading the suds all over her body. She paused to give her breasts and vagina some extra cleansing, imaging0 John kissing her bare skin, working his way down from her neck to her legs.

Before she got too carried away she rinsed herself and then reached for her towel. With rivulets of water cascading off her flawless skin she stepped out of the shower and began drying herself. She then wrapped her still wet hair into the towel, pumped several dollops of lotion into her hand and began caressing it into her skin. She started with her left ankle, working her way up to gently massage her calf before continuing onto to her thighs. Repeating the procedure on her right leg she paused at her vagina teasing herself some more as she though about her fiancé. A few more pumps of lotion and then onto her taut stomach working her way up to her breasts. As she cupped them she stopped to admire them in the mirror. They were easily the physical feature she like best about herself. It was amazing how easily she was able to wrap men around her finger by accentuating her breasts with the proper bra and blouse neckline. She circled her nipples a few times, teasing the buds to life before finishing her lotion regimen on her shoulders and arms.

Pulling her makeup down from the medicine cabinet she applied foundation and grabbed her favorite combination of eyeliner and eye shadow. She loved how they made her green eyes pop. Then just the slightest amount of rouge on her cheeks before the pièce de résistance, the cherry red lipstick to match her nails and dress. John probably wasn't going to notice her nails, men never do, but her lips were definitely going to get his attention. Of course he'll probably only imagine them doing one thing. Well, he can forget about that.

Emerging from the bathroom she was mentally running through the jewelry she wanted to try with her dress when she made eye contact with Kaleb. What the fuck is he doing here? she thought as she screamed. Running for the cover of her bedroom she yelled at him "What the fuck are you doing here?" Slamming the door closed she yelled, "Kaleb get the fuck out of my house. How did you even get in here? You have 10 seconds to leave before I call the cops."

"Um, I just came to take my bracelet back. I didn't mean to scare you, I didn't think you would be home."

"So you just came to fucking rob me?" Why was he so hung up on that damned bracelet?

"Not rob you, take back what is mine."

"It was a gift Kaleb."

"A gift I gave you while you were cheating on me. It was expensive, you didn't deserve it at the time, you don't deserve to keep it and I want it back."

Expensive? It couldn't have been that expensive. Hell I only wear it when I go to clubs and bars so that I don't get mugged for my good jewelry. I wasn't inclined to let him have it back when he got all whiny after the breakup. I'm sure as shit not giving it back now that he's tried to steal it.

"Get the fuck out Kaleb, it's mine and I am keeping it."

"Fuck you bitch. You don't even like it that much. You're not even wearing it."

Oh for fuck sake, fine I'll shut him up. She grabbed the bracelet from her jewelry box and started to put it on. Continuing to yell, "I wear it all the time. You saw me wearing it last night. Here I'm putting it on ri...," as she closed the clasp she felt a jolt travel up her arm and into the base of her skull. What was that? " ...ght now. There I am wearing it. And now I am calling the cops. You better leave."

She grabbed her phone and pulled up the dialer.

"Put the phone down and stop yelling at me."

She dropped the phone. Why the fuck did I just do that? "Fine Kaleb, I won't call the cops," she uttered in a conversational tone, "I just want you to leave. John will be here in a hour to pick me up and he will kick your ass if you're still here." Even if he leaves, John's going kick his ass when I tell him about this.

Christy reached to pick up the phone but couldn't close her hand around it.

"Christy I am not going to debate you through the door. Open it up so we can discuss this face to face."

Swinging the door inward with an exasperated sigh, "Look Kaleb, I just want you to leave. Please just go."

Why is he just staring at me like that? I can't believe I feel sorry enough for this loser that I'm actually putting up with this shit.

"Kaleb. Kaleb. Are you even listening to me? I asked you to leave."

"Do you know you're naked?"

Her eyes doubled in size as she looked down at her naked body. Why did I open the door without grabbing a robe? Where is it now? She reached to close the door but found once she touched the knob her arm wasn't able to push it closed. She looked, but Kaleb wasn't holding it open. What the fuck is wrong with my arm? Changing tactics she pulled the towel from her head and started to wrap it around herself.

"Drop the towel and just stand there. I want to look at you." She unconsciously released the towel. What the hell? She tried to turn to seek shelter in her closet but her feet were cemented in place. Panic welled up inside of her as she tried to conceal herself with her arms. "Kaleb what the hell is going on? How are you doing this? Please stop," she sobbed through teary eyes.

"Stop trying to cover yourself, be silent and stand there while I look at you." She dropped her arms to her side. WHAT!? NO! She futilely tried to force her arms to cover herself. She opened her mouth, an expletive laced tirade forming on her tongue, but couldn't find her voice. She tried to scream for help, but her throat stubbornly refused to make a sound. Her wet hair was starting to make her shoulders and neck cold, yet she couldn't do anything about it. Goose bumps started to form and her nipples began to harden. He she not been experiencing full blown panic she probably would have been worried that he thought she was getting turned on. She could definitely tell that his penis was hardening in his pants.

How is this happening? Why can't I move? Did he drug me? Fury coursed through her entire body and she shook with rage. I'm not even going to wait for John. The minute I can move I am going to kill this little prick. Why am I just standing here? What is wrong with me? Oh this shithead is touching me now.

"Take deep breathes, slow your heart rate and relax yourself." The racing heartbeat she hadn't even been consciously aware of began to slow and she felt the tension that was building in her body release.

"I'm sure you are scared, and angry, and probably full of a myriad of other emotions, but you're not going to react to them, and you're not going to let them show on your face. Now turn around so I can see the rest of you." She started to slowly turn, and her skin crawled as he allowed his touch to linger. NO! NO! Stop, don't give him what he wants. Why does this sick perv have this power over me?

She wanted to retch as he pulled her butt back into his obviously hard penis and began to fondle her breasts. "Grind against my cock the way you know I like." She tried to spin around and pummel him. Instead her disobediant body began to circle her hips as it rubbed her backside up and down against his jeans. God he is so vile. When they had been dating he tried to bring that dirty talk into their bed, asking her to refer to his member as a cock, to beg for him to put it in her pussy, to let him fondle her ass. She squashed that very quickly. It's butt, penis and vagina. Now hearing it with her powerless to do anything but comply made her skin crawl.

Just as her skin was beginning to chaff from rubbing against his jeans he ordered, "Turn around, drop to your knees and ask for permission to suck my cock." I am not going to ask that, I am going to bite that damn thing off if he makes me. To her continued anguish she wasn't able to stop herself from turning. Mustering the only resistance she could she kept her voice monotone as she robotically dropped to her knees, "Please let me suck your cock."

"No no no. I get you never really liked doing this, and that you especially don't want to now, but I don't care. You used me, you played me and now I am going to use you. Ask me again and this time act like you want this. Act like there is nothing you want more right now than to feel me fill your hot mouth with a load of my cum."

This little fucker. First chance I get I am going to kill him.

"Please Kaleb, let me suck your cock. Please give me a hot load of cum." Oh God, why did that sound so convincing? She hated doing this, and she hated using that language.

"No. I don't think I should let you. I think you are a deceitful bitch and I shouldn't reward you with what you want until you apologize."

A different flavor of panic began to fill her. NO! He has to let me. Wait, no I don't want to do it. But what if he doesn't let me? I need him to fill my mouth with...

"Please baby. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'll make it up to you by making you feel so good, just let me slip that hard pulsing cock in my mouth." NO! Oh God no!

"Ok. Take it out. But don't give me one of your half hearted 'this is an obligation, not fun' blow jobs. I want to feel your enthusiasm."

With a mind of their own her arms raised up and drew down the zipper of his pants. When his cock poked through the fly of his boxers she licked her lips before flicking her tongue across his tip. Yanking down his pants and underwear at the same time his fully erect staff sprang free and bounced. Oh that looks so good. With a need she had never known before she snared it in her lips and began to make love to it with her tongue. She had remembered it as only being average, not that she had seen that many. She had dated a few guys who were smaller, a few one night stands that left no distinct impression, Scott from that party who was ridiculously hung, and then John who was a little above average. While average, Kaleb's cock had always brought her pleasure and once they had found their rhythm the sex had been pretty good. It was one of the reasons she stayed as long as she did. But now, something was different. His cock, which looked the same, was somehow so much better than she remembered. It was filling her with a need to suck. Why can't I stop this? Because I need his hot cum to fill my mouth! No, no I need to stop.

Ping. "What was that?", he asked.

"mhhh phhunnn"

"What? Stop a second. What was that?"

"It was my phone. I got a text."

"Bring it here"

She desperately tried to pummel him with the phone, but instead handed it to him. Defeated she cast her eyes to the floor as he read the message

"This must be your damned fiancé. He's going to be leaving soon to pick you up. I guess I should get going so he doesn't find me here"

YES! Get the fuck out of here!

"No, no stay. I need to suck your cock baby." Or stay long enough for John to show up and kick your ass.

"Are you sure? You really would rather suck my cock than go out with your loving fiancé?"

FUCK NO! Or ... maybe ... yes. God why does it look so tempting? NO!

Christy pleaded, "All I want right now is to suck your cock and feel your hot cum in my mouth. Please. I'll call him and tell him I can't go out. Please just let me keep sucking."

Noooo, please make it stop. Unable to express her anguish she was only able to sob on the inside.

"You'd really blow him off just so you can keep blowing me off? Okay keep going. I'll deal with future hubby."

With enthusiasm she didn't feel ... or did she?... Christy sucked him back into her hot willing mouth. After a few brief strokes she winced as he pulled on her hair and then forced himself fully into her mouth. Unprepared for the thrust she immediately began to gag. Fortunately he relented and she pulled off of him in a coughing fit.

"We're going to try that again and this time you won't gag. You're going to relax your throat and take me until your nose is buried in my pubes. When my cock rubs against the back of your throat it is going to feel good, similar to when you play with your nipples. If you pull your mouth off my cock before I'm done I won't let you suck on it any more. Do you understand?"

Unable to talk she was forced to nod her head. Having caught her breath she attacked his staff again. Pulling him all the way into her mouth, she felt him begin to slide down her throat. True to his word it felt great and she shuddered. I can't be enjoying this. He's raping me, it can't feel good. She moved her head back and forth ever so slightly allowing his tip to rub her throat. Oh so good! In need of air she reluctantly pulled back, careful not to let him leave her mouth. Don't pull completely off of him, he won't give me what I need. GOOD! STOP DOING THIS! But I need him to fill my mouth. Driving him back into her mouth she fondled his balls as his cockhead again stimulated her throat. Oh God yes! Driven to claim her reward she continued to fondle his balls with one hand, grabbed his tight butt with the other hand and pulled him into her with each bob of her head. Please, this isn't supposed to feel good. She felt his balls tighten and grew excited. Yes, he's about to fill my mouth with his hot cum. Christy was so focused on her goal that she didn't really hear what he was saying as he began to shoot load after load into her willing mouth. She hungrily swallowed it as best she could with his cock lodged in her throat.

He pull himself from her mouth and dropped to his knees. Having completed her directive Christy realized she now had control of her body again. I need to get help. Where's my phone? As she search frantically for the dropped device she barely heard him say, "Wow. That was better than anything we ever did before."

BINGO! Grabbing for her phone, she exclaimed "Fuck off asshole!" Wasting no time she unlocked the phone, thumbed the dialer icon. 9 - 1- 1

"STOP!" NOOOO!!! Her thumb hovered mere millimeters from the button. With all the intensity she could muster she willed herself to push the button. Pleeeaase! Call damnit!

"Give me that." Awash in the despair of abject defeat she handed him the phone.

"Go sit your ass on the bed. Don't touch anything, don't say anything, don't do anything, while I clean up. Then you and I are going to have a talk."

Dejectedly she made her way to the bed and sank down with her head in her hands. Why is this happening? How is he doing this? Why can't I stop him? Please God, something needs to stop him. Her body began to convulse in sobs as her face remained placid. The movement caused the bracelet to jiggle on her wrist, drawing her focus. She hadn't paid any attention to it before, but now that she was she noticed it had a pulsing warmth, and it was giving off a slight electric tingle.

At that moment she knew, she didn't know how she knew, but she knew that this bracelet was the cause. With urgent movements bordering on frantic she spun the bracelet around search for the clasp. I have to get this off before he comes back. He never told me not to take it off. If I hurry I can escape. Where the fuck is the clasp? Spinning it around she could not find the clasp. Filling with a sense of dread she realized that she had seen the chip in the band pass by multiple times. How could it be gone? There was a clasp when I put it on. I know there was. Where the fuck did it go? Giving up on the clasp she desperately tried to pull it over her wrist. Come on! Despite the obvious fact that it was not going to fit she continued to pull, letting the band bite into her skin. PLEEEAAASE!

As Kaleb walked back into the room she stopped struggling with the bracelet. If he doesn't know I know maybe he won't think to tell me to leave it on.

"Put on a robe or some sweats or something." At least he is giving me some of my modesty back. Reaching into her closet she pushed aside the sexy silk robe that she usually wore when she had company and grabbed her frumpy, plush "stay home sick" robe. Taking pleasure in the minor victory she quickly donned the garment and sat on the bed as far from him as she could.

"First thing, some ground rules. You are never to try and call the police on me. You will never try to communicate to anyone, in any way, through any medium about this new dynamic between us. You will not try to harm me, or yourself, in any way. Do you understand?"