The Bitch and the Bracelet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, it stopped. Her hands withdrew from her pussy. Aching with need she tried to rub her clit but her hand refused to travel the last fractions of an inch. "How can this be happening?" she sobbed to no one. Frustrated, she grabbed her phone and crawled into bed. She thumbed the phone icon, intent on calling John, but she could not will herself to initiate the call. As hard as she tried her thumb stubbornly refused to tap the screen. That bastard. How could he do this to me? Why can't I disobey? God I need to get off. What can I do? Wait a minute he didn't say I couldn't... But am I willing to do that? Am I that desperate? Before she could second guess herself the phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Cheryl, it's Christy. I know it's late but I had a rough night, and could use some company. Can you come over?"

"You mean now?"

Unable to keep the desperation from her voice, "Yes please. I really need you right...I really need the company right now."

"Okay I can be there in 15 minutes."

"Great. Please just let yourself in."

*******

Christy heard the door creak open and then shut.

"Christy?"

Am I really going to do this? "I'm back here, in the bedroom. Come on back."

Cheryl opened the door to find her friend in bed, curled up under the covers.

As Cheryl walked into the room Christy examined the petite asian. She had obviously been lounging at home. Her shoulder length hair was down, but disheveled from the day's activities. She wore a loose t-shirt that almost completely hid her modest bust and a pair of black yoga pants that hugged her fit legs.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing back here in bed? I thought you wanted some company."

"I do, I just crawled into bed and I cannot drag myself back out. Can you come sit with me?"

"Sure, what's wrong? It's obvious something is bothering you. Did you and John have a fight?"

Was that excitement in her voice?

"No, I just had a bad day. I had to cancel on John and then my evening went downhill."

Cheryl laid down next to her friend and wrapped her arm around her as best she could over the covers. "Tell me what you need me to do. I want to help you feel better."

"I need..." Oh God, am I really going to say it? Her body was screaming for release and try as she might she couldn't bring her hand down between her legs. "I can't cum. I need help getting off."

Cheryl could not have heard what she thought she heard. "You need what?"

"I masturbated for half an hour and couldn't cum. I cannot make myself cum. I need help and you were the only one I could call."

Cheryl pulled back the covers to find the naked body she had longed to touch. She started doing cart wheels in her head. "It's ok Christy, I'll take care of you," she said with sultry delight. Cheryl kissed her shoulder and began to work a hand across her stomach. Christy fought the urge to recoil from her touch. I need this. It is the only way. Just close your eyes and imagine John.

They both signed in contentment as Cheryl's fingers found their way into Christy's sopping pussy. Cheryl grew excited, thinking the wetness was for her. "I'll make you feel really good baby."

Christy threw her head back as John's dainty fingers quickly zeroed in on her g-spot while his thumb caressed her clit. Oh God, he has gotten a lot better at this. A few minutes of his ministrations and she was moaning in delight.

Christy's moans stoked Cheryl's desire and she gently rolled Christy onto her back, no longer content to simply finger her.

Christy whimpered as John removed his hand from her pussy. She was pleasantly surprised when she felt him suckle on her tit, swirling the nipple with his tongue, before he continued to finger her expertly.

As Christy writhed and moaned it was all Cheryl could do to keep fingers in Christy's moist tunnel. Deciding she had to have a taste she continued her assault and began to trail kisses down Christy's torso.

When John's tongue took its first tentative lap of her slit Christy grabbed the sheets and kicked her legs in delight. His tongue expertly traced both of her outer lips, ran up her gash with the perfect amount of pressure, and then began flicking her clit. With her eyes firmly closed and her head thrown back, she looked down in her minds eye at her lover. Picking his head up Kaleb smile back at her. No! Not again. Helpless against the vision she watch Kaleb bury his face back into her pussy, continuing the expert ministrations. The unrelenting edging from earlier in the night had taken its toll, and she quickly found herself near climax yet again. "Yes baby, don't stop. Keep eating your bitch's pussy. Please I need to cum." she exclaimed in a barely audible whimper. Driven by that unexpected plea Cheryl redoubled her efforts and in short order Christy's entire body was bucking in orgasm.

As Christy regained her senses she felt Kaleb's mouth on hers as his hand gently caressing her sensitive sex. When his tongue pushed past her lips she moaned into the kiss, but the unfamiliar tangy flavor gave her pause. The kiss ended just before she realized that she was tasting her own juices for the first time. Before she had time to reel back in disgust she felt her hand being guided inside tight yoga pants. Why was he wearing yoga pants? As she realized that her hand was cupping a wet slit, instead of the throbbing cock she was expecting, she opened her eyes to stare Cheryl in the face.

Smiling Cheryl said, "So you're my bitch huh? Well, it's time for my bitch to play with my little cunny."

Christy recoiled, rolling her body away from Cheryl. As her hand flew from Cheryl's pants they snapped back loudly, leaving a red mark that would last for two days.

"Christy, what's wrong? I thought you wanted this. I know I have been wanting this for so long"

Confused and reeling Christy grabbed her head and began shaking, "What is wrong with me? I shouldn't be doing this." What has he done to me?

"Christy, what's wrong? Talk to me."

"I can't. Please just go."

Confused and hurt Cheryl pleaded, "But Christy..."

"Just GO!", she shouted. "Please just go," she whimpered as she rolled over and began sobbing into her pillow.

With a mixture of arousal, confusion, rejection and pain Cheryl gathered her things and left.

Christy cried herself to a fitful sleep. Her dreams, perhaps nightmares, filled with visions of Kaleb taking her, using her, humiliating her. By morning her ass had grown cold from the fluid that had soaked her sheets.