All Comments on 'The Bitch and the Butch'

by GraceFairway

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
obviousagentobviousagentover 2 years ago

Great story Grace, very well written and paced. Ending it here, I feel is the best place to do so though more chapters are possible. Fantastic to see you back on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this was a well written story but placed in the wrong category. I felt like it could have gone into BDSM, Lesbian, or even Mind Control. It just seem to fit in Fetish. Just my 2 cents.

Good story mild mind control, D/s, lesbian. Yumm.

5/5

J

HantsHermesHantsHermesover 2 years ago

Loved this, are you considering writing a sequel?

I also wanted to say you’ve fast become one of my favourite writers on here, first your new housemate series and now this!

GraceFairwayGraceFairwayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the really kind feedback!

I agree with the anonymous comment - trying to place this story was by far the most difficult of anything I've written!

Thanks HantHermes and obviousagent for the kind words - as for a sequel, never say never!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

A wonderful tale, verrrry well told. I liked how you turned the revenge into a better ending for everyone. It was almost romantic, in a butchy kind of way.

RubyJGoldmanRubyJGoldmanover 2 years ago

This was fantastic! really enjoyed it!

inkyhauntinkyhauntover 2 years ago

I thought this would be a typical revenge story--where the bad girl gets humiliated and shunned from society. Instead, it's the story of how a butch gets revenge by helping three girls find their true selves. I don't think for a second that Mercedes became gay because of hypnotic suggestion--those audio files merely helped reveal what was already inside her (not surprising for someone who was so vocally homophobic, in the "she doth protest too much" way). That's how choose to interpret the story, at any rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Silly and improbable, but fun and sexy. You wouldn't, by any chance, be a fan of Tina Fey's film 'Mean Girls' would you?

M

GraceFairwayGraceFairwayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I like your idea, inkyhaunt - maybe there's a little of that in there, who knows?

To the anonymous comment, I actually haven't seen Mean Girls, but everyone tells me I should - I'll try to find the time for it, that's a promise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot and well written. I'd rather had it ending with Esme being the whore femme of Mec and Sophie with Ellie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Grace hope that someday soon u do a sequel for this when u feel like doing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bless us with a sequel of this please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Grace hope you are doing well in your working life meanwhile when you come back I have a request to have more of this homophobic straight girls to manly butch conversion stories maybe With Merc going more deep or Esme or even any new character your call but whenever you feel up for it please consider doing one again one like this

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl2 months ago

I really enjoyed your story Grace! You really bring a unique Butch-femme perspective to a well-written story. I loved every bit of it! You bring out the Butch in girls and we all need more of them! Thank you!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGraceFairway@GraceFairway
I write things I like, and which appeal to me, and hopefully other readers will enjoy them too! My themes include (but are not limited to) mind control, smoking, alt girls, clothes/outfit swaps, prostitution and women dominating each other. I can be reached for feedback/requ...