The Bitch Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanie never flinched a muscle, though, nor let the smile on her face fade, not even a fraction. She just continued to lay there running her toes up and down her calf as she looked at the blonde little bitch laying beside her and her more than adorable and gracious husband.

"Oh darling," Joanie then began. "Trust me when I say, that you don't have to get naked to make a fool of yourself."

"Brandy... we get your point," Horst added his voice to the conversation before the next poison arrow could be shot.               "No one wants you to feel like you have to do anything outside of your comfort zone... we're really just a couple of fun junkies with some racy tastes. That's all."

And with that, he stood and gave Brandy another good look at his manhood, in all of its glory.

***

What I haven't told you to this point, was what a truly magnificent cock, ol' Horst sported. To say it was large would be like saying the Empire State building was just another tall building! It was indeed a specimen. And a specimen that was not lost on the sassy-mouthed Brandy either. Maybe she was telling the truth and had not seen many naked cocks, besides the one her husband had. The one Joey had almost let breathe the fresh air outside of his sweaty shorts. Maybe Brandy was just in need of a little education? It was still too early to say. One thing was for sure, though... it was pretty unlikely that her and Joanie were going to become close! Joanie was not fretting that thought, however. She knew just how she was going to get back at the mealymouthed little bitch from next door.

"I don't know who wants to join me, but I need a dip in the tub to get away from this heat a little!"

Horst didn't wait for any answers, he just strode past the other three, his big dick swinging from side-to-side and walked up onto the deck and over to the tub. After a quick rinse in the outdoor shower, he pressed the button and turned the glassy water into a cauldron of bubbling heaven.

"We keep the temperature turned down during the day," he called back to no one in particular.

"Joey? Brandy? Are you going to join us for a little soak?" Joanie asked with a warm tone returning to her voice. "There's lots of room. It's quite huge!"

The double entendre was not lost on her and she giggled at her wittiness.

Joey was ready, no doubt about it, but feared the wrath of Brandy, after she had basically declared war on their hedonistic new neighbours. The beer, the heat of the sun and the temptation that Joanie had been teasing him with, had melted any timidness he came by naturally. And in spite of the tension, he was hoping the afternoon wasn't over... not yet. He was ready to forget about the rudeness and try to smooth the waters. He wanted Brandy to join in and make it all right for him to enjoy himself a little too.

"C'mon... let's have a little soak. It'll feel great in this heat!" her husband coaxed, but she was going to make her point and would have none of it.

"You go ahead. I'm going home for a minute and... do something," she responded in a bratty little voice.

There was a bit of a tussle between the two of them, but Joanie didn't stay around to hear their little snit. Brandy got up and literally marched around the magnificent clematis and out the gate. The bell rang in its gentle way and she was gone.

Poor Joey. He was obviously embarrassed, but turned on at the same time. As his wife left him there, holding the bag, he wasn't sure whether he should follow after her and see the afternoon spoiled beyond repair or... just say 'fuck it' and join his new friends in the bubbling water.

Guess which option won out?

Now... no one with a half a wit would tell a story like this and then leave you hanging--wondering what the heck happened next. Those of you with finely tuned morals could be forgiven if you think that Brandy did indeed spoil the afternoon and poor Joey eventually followed her home with a crippling case of blue balls.

But of course, that did not happen. But what did... may just tip you off your chair a little! It did me.

***

Now, Joey was not the first younger man that Joanie had seduced. In fact, she had chalked up quite a nice little list of insanely hard and affectionately obliging young pricks. Joanie was cool, however, and never rushed her seductions. They were much easier to lead about by their nobs if she let them simmer longer than most recipes would call for.

She followed Horst through the shower and then over the edge and into the cool, refreshing water in the tub. She made herself comfortable and then set to work on horny, but conflicted, Joey.

"Joey!" she called, crooking her finger, drawing him towards her with an invisible rope she'd wrapped around him. "Don't you want to join me and cool off a bit?"

He looked like he wanted to move, but Brandy had cursed him and cemented the bottoms of his feet to the harsh concrete of the patio.

"Come on, darling!" Joanie cooed in her best seductress voice. "Do I have to come over there and get you myself?" My God, but she sounded like a wanton bitch in heat!

Once more she focused her intentions on the poor fellow and through nothing more than psychic power, she pulled him towards the waters of sin.

Slowly at first, then with a bit more intent, he walked towards the deck. His mind was confused and befuddled. On the one hand... he was embarrassed by his wife's behaviour and the thought that she would not approve of what was looking more inevitable with each step. He could only imagine what their new neighbours might be thinking and... judging. But, on the other hand, Joanie had been sending him all of those suggestive glances and running her toes up her leg and... how could she possibly have known that he really liked women's feet? REALLY! But, there was the Horst thing too. He couldn't possibly imagine him being front and centre to his wife's obvious flirting with another man! How does that work!?

But, just as nature intended... Joey's dick was now in charge of his behaviour and... well? 'It looks like ol' Horst must get off on this stuff too,' he tried to rationalize as he went up the steps onto the deck. Joanie watched, like a cat curling its tail ever so slowly, drawing the mouse closer and closer.

"If you're coming in... you'll have to lose the trunks. The detergent in them fucks up the water chemistry," was Horst's only words as he soaked... eyes closed.

That was all the permission Joey needed to join them. In one move he finished loosening the string he'd begun earlier, then like a little kid jumping off the high diving board into the deep end... the trunks fell to his ankles and it was over. He was naked and there was no turning back now! His cock stuck straight out... 6 and 1/2 inches of rock hard embarrassment.

"Lovely," was the first thing Joanie said, then, "rinse off under the shower and get in here!"

Now I'm not going to go into the juicy details of that first soak in the hot tub. You can use your own imagination concerning what happened once Joey slipped into that crystal clear water. There was, however, a great cacophony as two of the resident peacocks flew up to the peak of the gazebo and turned the lingering afternoon into what sounded like a jungle river cruise as they cocked their heads and watched from their lofty perch.

***

Things settled down at Trillium House after the weekend of hoity quips and naked butts. The week held the promise of clear weather and peaceful relaxation amongst the pelargoniums, but fate had other ideas.

It began with a phone call mid-week from a good friend who lived on the other side of Joey and Brandy. The caller and her husband were friends with Joanie and Horst and shared their view of life and summer time activities amongst like-minded friends. Decoded... they enjoyed a relaxing soak in the infamous hot tub and a doobie or two themselves.

Apparently, Brandy had engaged in a little driveway gossip with Joanie's friend and had made some quite disparaging comments about Joanie and Horst and embellished what had actually gone on the previous Saturday afternoon. Of course Joanie was mad after she hung up the phone and made a beeline to complain to Horst, who was tending his tomatoes in the greenhouse.

"That little bitch!" Joanie began.

Horst did what Horst always did and just listened as his wife let her pressure valve pop off like an overheated boiler on an angry steam roller. He listened as Joanie went through her list of favourite expletives and called Brandy every name she could use in a proper English sentence. By the time she had landed once again, Horst put his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"We're just going to have to face the facts, Love, and live with the reality that Siggy and Freddy don't live there anymore and who does...," he paused, "are not going to engage in our kind of               fun."

Horst's warm embrace and understanding of her feelings, the peaceful aroma and fragrance released by the tomato leaves when they were touched, and Joanie's release of anger, all guided her back to earth. There would be a couple of more aftershocks that always occurred following a quake of this magnitude, but all would settle down soon... probably by the evening.

The sun rose the next morning and all signs pointed towards a beautiful day. As was Horst's custom, he took his morning coffee and strolled to a comfortable chair deep in the garden to read his newspaper. As a part of his morning routine, he would look at his phone and clear any triggers that had set off the security cameras during the night and make sure all was well in his kingdom.

Of course, dear reader, you are right on top of the story and before I can even type a word... you know that all is not well.

There were the usual videos of a stray cat that cuts through the property. The delivery truck that turned around right in front of the house and a few spiders that spend their nights making or repairing their webs that invariably get spun right in front of one or two of the cameras. And then there was the scene that unfolded on the camera that watched over the patio and hot tub area...

Horst's heart started to beat hard as he watched a darkly clothed figure come into view, their face concealed by a hoodie that they'd pulled up over their head. They were dressed all in dark clothing, except for a pair of bright white sneakers that lit up on the camera like they were painted with florescent shoe polish. He couldn't figure out how they'd gotten this deep onto the property, though, without triggering one of the other cameras. As he watched, he was given a clue.

The person approached the hot tub and lifted the cover. As he watched in horror, the intruder poured something into the water. Horst knew instantly what had happened. After the substance had been poured into the tub, they pushed the button that turned the jets on, then closed the top again. He ran back towards the house and the deck.

As he had exited the house earlier, he was looking out into the grounds and had not glanced over towards the tub. As he ran towards it now, he could see the white expanse of foam that descended the side of the tub and stretched out like the great Hubbard Glacier, covering all forms of plants and a pond containing his prize koi.

The end of the recording showed exactly how the intruder had entered the property so stealthily... they'd come through the unlocked gate that connected their property to Joey and Brandy's.

***

The mess took days to clean up and all of the koi were killed in the incident, but Horst kept his temper in check and busied himself with the mess of cleaning the tub, the plant beds and the pond. He was a patient man and knew that revenge was best served cold. He wanted the perpetrator to think they'd gotten away with something. He wanted Brandy to think that she was home free.

Without the knowledge of his new neighbours, Horst rigged a little device that would turn on a light in the kitchen whenever the gate that connected the two properties was opened. He could have just put a lock on it, but didn't want to alert anyone that he knew who the guilty person was. This was going to be phase one of his plan and he was hoping to have a little fun with the little bitch too.

Two weeks went by and Trillium House was all back to normal again except for the koi pond. One does not just go out and purchase thousands of dollars of new koi overnight. They did not see Joey or Brandy in that time. He assumed the guilty bitch was keeping her distance, waiting for the heat to come off.

One morning, though, again as Horst sat in his chair deep in the garden, the deck camera picked up some activity from the night before. He chuckled as the same darkly clothed figure appeared on the deck once again and trotted towards the hot tub. He fancied himself a bit of a genius and slapped his leg as he watched. He didn't want the light in the kitchen to come on as soon as the gate was opened. He wanted the miserable little bitch to be right up on the deck before the patio doors sprung to life with bright light as if someone had come into the kitchen and flipped the switch on.

Just as she was bending down to lift the cover... FLASH! The patio door covering came to life and startled her so badly, she tripped and fell as she tried to get off the deck and back towards the secret gate. It prevented another ugly incident with the hot tub, but showed just how committed this bitch really was. Horst decided that it was time to put an end to the vandalism and destruction of their property so he put the next phase of his plan into effect.

It was almost 3 weeks now since the soaping of the hot tub and Brandy was feeling confident enough to say hello now when their paths crossed, usually on their driveways. Joanie and Horst let it be known, in the small talk that would occur with Joey mostly, that they were going away for a few days. They made a show of loading the car on the driveway and then leaving. Really, they were just going out for dinner, then planned to park somewhere nearby and watch their security cameras on their phones. The trap was set.

***

A week passed. One evening Horst was working in the front yard when Brandy came around to the front of their house.

"Hey neighbour!" Horst waved.

"Oh hi," was the best effort he received in return, but Horst didn't mind.

"I don't know if you've heard or not, but we had a prowler around the house while we were away," he told her.

"Oh really?" was Brandy's response and nothing more. No curious questions, no inquiry about the police. Nothing.

"Hey," Horst added, "I've got something I think you'd find pretty interesting to see."

Brandy was trapped and before she could think of a good excuse to use to break off the chat, Horst was already on her front lawn.

"I think you guys should see this, so nothing bad happens around your place."

He had his phone in his hand and was already pulling something up as he stopped beside his odious neighbour. The screen came alive showing a dark-clothed figure climbing through a window into a dark room. Brandy watched in horror. Suddenly, the room was bathed in bright light and the intruder was staring directly into a security camera set across the room. There was no mistaking the surprised face that was suddenly exposed.

"I... I... I... I can explain... it's not what you think...," Brandy stuttered like an antique machine gun.

"Oh, I'm sure. But you'd have to agree that's a great photo of you in our house."

"No! Horst... please! I can explain what happened!" she stuttered some more before continuing.

"The window was open and I was just making sure somebody wasn't breaking into you house! Seriously!"

"Indeed, the window was open. I know. I'm the one that left it open. Don't worry, though, Brandy. It's not me you're going to have to convince. It's the police."

Horst was calm as he delivered the dagger into her heart. The words had barely left his mouth when she grabbed his arm and started to sob uncontrollably.

"It's not the only video I have, Brandy... there's more."

He was referring to her soaping the hot tub about a month earlier.

"You could be in a lot of trouble here, girl. Vandalism, breaking and entering... You'd probably get off with probation, maybe, but the damage that the publicity would do... Wow, I bet you'd               lose your job for sure."

She was a mess. Sobbing and blubbering as she clenched Horst's arm and shook it.

"Please... NO! I'm sorry," she cried. "Please! Please! Don't involve the police!" she begged.

"Oh... I don't see anyway around that," Horst sounded committed. "You not only broke into my home, but you killed thousands of dollars worth of my fish too... not to mention all the grief you caused. No. This is a matter for the police."

He was playing her just like a fine DZ Strad violin. He paused and just stood there as his words sunk deeply into his obnoxious neighbour's head. This was serious and she knew it.

"You set me up, didn't you?" Her words were more of a statement rather than a question.

"You should be thinking of it like... I stopped you before you did something you were going to be very sorry for, Brandy. You're a very rude and stupid young lady." His words pierced her ego.

"Is there no way we can avoid calling the police?" she begged again.

Horst stood there and let his stare sear right to the very depths of her soul. The temperature of the pot of water she found herself in was getting hotter by the second. It was up to her neighbour, whether or not she was going to be able to walk away from this or have her life turned inside out and possibly lose everything. She thought back to that afternoon a few weeks ago, when she had been so rude, and cursed her immaturity and mouth. It had been the cause of most of her troubles in life to this point.

It was 7 o'clock sharp the next evening. The private gate between their house and the neighbours opened and Brandy presented herself to Horst, who was sitting at the table on the deck.

"Hi," Brandy called out as she entered the yard.

Horst looked up and watched her over the top of the glasses that were perched on the end of his nose.

"You're right on time," he said, "Punctuality shows dedication. Come and join me."

His tone was more business-like than friendly, but Brandy wasn't in any position to expect otherwise. As she passed the koi pond, guilt welled up inside of her and she picked up the pace just a little to get past it. Climbing the stairs, a great, blue cloud of cigar smoke drifted directly at her and she couldn't help herself.

"My boss always smokes cigars and I love the smell of the smoke!" She sounded like a little girl as she spoke.

Horst motioned for her to sit down and pushed a small pile of white pages towards her.

"I want you to read this and sign it. It's completely self-explanatory," was all he said to her.

The blood drained from her face as she looked at the formal-looking document.

"When you've signed it, bring it and come down to the garden house. I'll be waiting for you."

A short while later, Brandy was standing in the doorway, looking into what appeared to be little more than an empty room. There were only a few pieces of furniture sitting in the large space, but the walls were decorated with large, exotic looking banners that hung like curtains from just below the ceiling and nearly to the floor. Rich reds and golds, purples and hews of blue. She had no idea what they were or if they had any specific meanings, but their boldness and exquisite display was not lost on her.

Horst stepped into the room through a doorway on the opposite wall and spoke firmly to her.