The Bitch Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was gentle with that snake, but he was determined and as the great head of the beast pushed the honey coated walls of her cunt outward... the pressure built. Inch by inch he pushed. Pausing to let her catch her breath and then he'd push some more. She could feel the lips at her opening, tight under the massive girth of the beast. As he pushed deeper, she could feel the heat from its flesh and the veiny ridges as they pushed along the taut walls of her little vagina. She'd only been fucked by boy-sized cocks to this point in her life, but tonight... OH MY FUCKING CHRIST! She was being fucked by a man!

The party was suddenly frozen in time as all eyes turned towards the sling and Brandy, laying there like the proverbial feast before the crusade. Horst was a good lover, as all the other ladies present could attest to, and each of them knew exactly what Brandy was feeling at that very moment. He snorted and wiped his brow, then withdrew just a few inches. Her hips came up as her cunt clenched at the snake trying to not let it slip too far out. With a grunt, he started the push once again and this time Brandy's head tilted back and a strained scream slowly left the pit of her stomach. Horst began a seesawing rhythm and with each stroke, the little bitch from next door, groaned and then screamed. With each stroke he went a little deeper until he'd hit all the pleasure zones. The ones that had laid asleep, waiting for the cock that could actually roust them awake and send their zaps of lightning to her brain, to her toes and to every cell in between.

The bells were dinging and the lights flashed! The loud click of a counter could be heard in her head as the score ran higher and higher! She was scrambling on those stairs and she could feel that pressure building more and more and MORE!

Horst was snorting like a stallion now and Brandy was out of her mind, lost in just one long, protracted scream. Her toes curled as tightly as ten little clock springs, the convulsions kidnapped every muscle in her body, and her cunt, her asshole and her stomach all competed with each other to see who could clench tighter as the first of an entire ocean of waves threatened to carry her off in a riptide of currents! Brandy had been fucked before and she had had wonderful orgasms. But, never had she been fucked like this and as her world went dark and the sounds around her muffled... she begged the sex Gods to please not let this be the only time that she felt something so delicious as this!