The Black Book Pt. 01

Story Info
A player gets a taste of his own medicine and loves it.
3.3k words
4.48
9.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

'The player becomes the played'

Standing in the door way, the light from the next room hugged her figure creating the most elegant silhouette. I just sat there on the bed in the awe.

"New lingerie?" I stuttered.

She then bent over in the door frame as if to do the sexy silhouette challenge. My heart pounded and I heard myself take a big gulp. She then flicked the bedroom light on and I saw that cheeky look in her eyes as she strutted across to the bed in her stilettos. I was already hard and new I was in trouble. She began crawl across the bed as if to be stalking her prey for this evening.

She pushed me back down on the bed and whispered in my ear, "How bad have you missed me?"

I can't help myself but to kiss her. "Like you wouldn't believe" I whisper back.

She licks my ear and her tongue runs down the nape of my neck. Gosh, this girl is killing me here I think to myself. As she kisses and runs her tongue down my body I begin to quiver and tense up. Then she stops at my jocks and looks up at me in the eyes.

"I want to show you how much I've missed you" she says as she gently slides down my jocks.

To no surprise she looks down and I am as hard as a rock. With a cheeky grin she looks up at me and then runs her tongue around the tip. I tremble with every touch, it is like ecstasy. I look down and her new sexy black lingerie is amazing. I can't believe how incredible this girl is, her hair, her smile, her figure... I mean her breasts and her butt are both phenomenal and to top it all off, she is funny, smart and one incredible lover. She looks back up and sees me admiring her and arches her back and pouts her booty.

"Fuck me" I exhale.

And without warning she takes all of my cock down to the base. Her nose pressed against my pelvis. Her eyes locked with mine, she slowly draws back and then all the way down again. I grip the sheets. Her oral takes me to another planet. She pulls back and I feel her tongue run over my balls. She strokes my throbbing cock as she sucks and licks the underside of my balls. I can barely take it anymore. Her fingers massage the inside of my legs and begin to play with my balls as she starts to suck my cock again. Then her fingers run over my butthole and I tense right up.

She looks up at me and says "scared?"

I reply with "Nope just ticklish" and nervously laugh it off.

Then there is a sudden bang on the front door.

She jumps up and says "Ohh fuck, I think my brother is home. You have to hide!".

Absolutely rattled I jump up and scramble for my clothes. 'Bang' 'bang' goes the door.

"Fuck Fuck! I didn't think my brother was coming over tonight!" She pulls on a dressing gown and pushes me into her walk in wardrobe.

"Just stay here and I'll get rid of him. Give me a few minutes." She says as she reaches into my jocks and grabs hold of my still throbbing cock.

She then leaves the bedroom.

The front door opens and I hear their muffled conversation but can't quite make out what is being said. I sit down on the floor in the walk in wardrobe and start glancing around. Gosh she has expensive taste I think to myself as I see designer brand clothing and accessories everywhere. Then I see a big box at the bottom of the shelves with the lid half opened. Thinking it is harmless to have a peep I drag it out. The lid slides off and it is filled with sex toys.

"Ohh wow" I actually find myself say out loud.

I think she owns almost all the sex toys imaginable I joke to myself. From vibrators, dildos and butt-plugs to cuffs, chains and other mechanisms and apparatuses that I couldn't begin to explain how they would work. I am intrigued and fascinated but what catches my eye is a little old black book. I take it out and it looks like it is a relic or from medieval times. As I am just about to open up the first page.

I hear her voice come from the bedroom "He's gone!"

In a state of panic toss the book back in and try and kick the box back under and it hits the corner and flips everything out. Fuck, It's too late as she steps in the door and I'm sitting on the floor with all of the sex toys. Her an initial look of confusion and anger turned into a kind of saucy smirk as if she had a brilliant idea.

"Ohh I see you've made yourself at home. Which is your favourite?"

I stuttered "Fuck I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry".

"Well looks like you did more than just that." She says.

She walks over and reaches for the book instantly. "Did you read this?" She asks.

"No, I swear I didn't!" I respond.

"Hmmm, what a shame" she giggles as she throws it into another draw that has a lock on it.

She bends over in front of me and I can't stop looking down her gown. She looks up and catches me and with that cheeky little smile she rolls her shoulders and let's her silk dressing gown slide onto the floor. She picks up some cuffs and rope looking things and heads back to the room.

"Fuck me" I say under my breath as think to myself, I only met this girl last week and we went home for one wild night.

She is both perfect but mysterious and I don't know what I'm getting myself into but for now I think I have to go with it. I head into the bedroom where she has tied and set up the cuffs on the bed.

"You trust me enough to let me drive?" She says pointing at the bed.

"Well, yeah of course." I say just like any horny male with an absolute 10 in front of him.

"Ok just relax and lie down" she whispers and winks at me. And I lay back on the bed.

She hops on top of me and straddles me. I am still rock hard in my jocks and she starts to grind on me. I reach for her waist and she shoves me back down. Her breasts gently rub over my chest then face as she reaches up and cuffs both my hands to the very strange looking round bar at the head of the bed.

"Just relax" she says as she starts to take off my jocks.

She kisses my cock again and runs her tongue from my balls up the shaft to the tip. I exhale with pleasure. How did I get so lucky I think to myself. She then begins to tie each leg to the round bar at the end of the bed and I begin to feel a little nervous.

"This is a trust exercise" she giggles.

Then she resumes giving me head. After a few minutes I feel as if I am about to cum and I let her know.

She smiles and says "Good! I'll be right back".

Then she leaves into the walk in wardrobe. I squirm as this is the biggest tease I've ever had in my life. I hear her rummaging through that box. Ohh no I think to myself what could she possibly be grabbing.

She then re-enters the room holding something behind her back. Fuck me this girl is attractive I think but now I realise I have no control of the situation anymore and I've pretty much only just met this girl.

I begin to get a bit nervous and let at a nervous comment "haha what do you have there?"

"Well since you seemed to like my toys so much I thought I would share? And I mean this is still part of the trust exercise, do you not trust me?"

"Yes, yes I do" I stutter as she walks over.

She pulls out a little vile of something and says "open your mouth and take this".

"What is it?" I ask.

And with a disappointed look on her face she said "I thought you trusted me?"

"I do, I do" I say and open my mouth as she pours the liquid in.

"Hmm, not bad. Now can you tell me what it is?" I say as the sweet taste of strawberries lingers in my mouth.

"Let's just say that's going to change your world. You know, the orgasms men have are too short and then it takes to long for you to go again... Well this, this enhances your orgasm, takes it to the next level and somewhat turns your little orgasms into that of a females so you can experience how what a proper orgasm is like."

"Hahaha you're joking right? That doesn't exist? And even then I don't think that's possible anyway" I say.

"Hmm, well I've been doing this for a long long time so I think I know that it works" she replies.

"A long time? What do you mean?" I say uncomfortably.

"Shhhh, just enjoy it. It wears off after a while" she says.

"How long is a while I ask? Are there side effects?" I say as I begin to feel weird.

"Not too long, and only one that I know of, if you take too much then you may have the slight chance of changing sex" she says as she swigs the rest of the vile.

"Wait what?! Change sex? And you just had some? What's going on?" I say in a panic.

"Well you see, I've taken this for a long time it just enhances my pleasure. Now, stop complaining and relax. I thought you said you trusted me?!" She says softly and begins to kiss down my body.

My mind races. I have so many questions but I feel this strange sensation pour all over me. Everything feels incredible. It is like my senses have woken up and are in a heightened state. I look down and see her staring up at me as her mouth slides up and down my cock. I breathe heavily and grip the sheets. She goes deeper and the sucking gets harder. My body tenses and I feel like I am going to cum.

I tell her "I'm cumming" between deep breaths and see her eyes light up in the most promiscuous way, as if her plan has worked perfectly.

I feel my body contract and I can't help but claw at the sheets as all my senses, high on ecstasy, flood my body. I look down and see her still sucking and I cannot stop cumming. I exhale but she keeps going and my legs are shaking. This orgasm is incredible. It is like an orgasm on steroids and I just can't get enough.

"I want, I need more!" I say as I lay there on the bed exhausted and my body still tingling.

"Really?" She says.

"Yes, yes I can go again. That was out of this world!" I say as I am getting my breath back.

"Ok, one more but remember what I said". she says with a wink and a giggle.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be fine" I say hastily.

She quickly ducks to the other room and I hear some rummaging around. "I just have to whip some up" I hear her call from the other room as she quickly pops out grabs that black book and disappears into the wardrobe again. Muffled noises come from the wardrobe as I hear her voice and things being mixed.

"That should do it!" She says as she walks back into the room.

Still in a euphoric state I can't help but smile as she straddles me and pours the liquid into my mouth. I take as much as I can as I really want to see how much pleasure this can bring.

"Ughhh huh, that was a bit much" she says.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, now untie me and let's take this to the next level?" I whisper up at her.

"Hmmmm, you want to take this to the next level? We can do that but I'm afraid the cuffs and ties stay on." She says with a smile.

Full of energy and now even hornier than ever I say "Sure" thinking that another blow job would be amazing.

She slowly starts grinding on my still hard cock as she starts playing with her breasts. Am I dreaming I keep thinking. She then reaches down and begins to stroke my cock.

She bites her lip and says "I want you inside me" and props herself up and pushing my cock between her legs and then slowly grinds her way down my shaft.

"Fuuuck you feel incredible" I say as I exhale.

Holy fuck this feels insane. How is this possible and why haven't I ever heard of this? I think. She grinds slowly and already I feel like I am close to cumming.

She feels me tense and smirks and says "Not yet".

Then all of a sudden she hops off. Ohhh what a tease. She is killing me here.

She struts to the wardrobe and calls back. "You wanted to take this to the next level? You want to feel something you've never felt before yeah?".

I reply with "Hells yes! I can't believe this is what girls always get to feel and we... We get a dismal 8 seconds."

I hear her giggle. "Ok, you have to trust me on this"

She says as she enters the room again with a bottle of massage lube and something behind her back. Fuck yeah I think. A full body massage. This is going to be unreal, with my senses in a euphoric state, craving every touch and feeling everything for longer and on a whole new level. I smile down at her as she squirts lube into her hands and starts to rub my legs. I put my head back and just embrace it. A million things are running through my head but I can't even focus properly as her touch and the pleasure is over powering. With eyes closes I feel her get higher and begin to run over the inside of my upper legs and feel her tongue run around the tip of my cock again. I tremble a bit due to the pleasure. She then starts to massage my balls and I feel her lubed up fingers gently slide between my legs and down towards my butthole. Everything feels so good, so I just go with it.

She then takes my whole cock in her mouth and I feel her begin to deep throat me. Simultaneously, I feel pressure on my rim and feel her finger slide inside me. Confused but not willing to end this pleasure journey I just let her. With every deep throat and suck I feel even more than the last time. It's unexplainable. As she speeds up I open my eyes and look down.

As I catch her eye, I see her push something deep inside me.

"Fuck!" I exhale and try and squirm back.

She keeps sucking and I realise I can't escape.

She pulls her head up and with one hand wrapped around my cock still stroking it up and down she says "Don't you trust me?".

A little distressed, confused and overwhelmed with pleasure I say "I do".

She then presses something down then and my whole body begins to vibrate.

"Ohhh fuck" I exclaim as I feel her push and pull this thing deep into me then back out.

My muscles tense and I feel my back arch. I still can't fathom the state I'm in. Within seconds my body can't take it anymore and

I say "I'm going to cum" and as I do she turns it up a notch.

I look down and see her swallowing my cum. Her head presses deeper and I can feel myself filling up her mouth. She keeps swallowing and can't believe it but I keep cumming.

"What the fuck! I say as my body is almost in an seizure.

Then she turns it up again and I can't help it but to keep cumming. It feels like a million orgasms in one. My toes are curled, hands gripping and clawing at the sheets, back arching and breathing heavily. It's almost an out of body experience.

Then all of a sudden it stops.

I look down and she looks up and says

"Well that ought to do it".

"Do what?" I say exhausted.

"Completed the process" she replies.

"What process?" I say confused and slightly worried.

"You will be transitioning to a female over the next month" she explains gently.

"Ughhh, what!? You're kidding right? What do you mean?" I blurt out.

"Well, do you remember Montana? Georgia? Emily? Gabby? Audrey?" She says with a devilish look on her face.

"Ummm, yeah? I mean what do they have to do with it?" I stutter.

"Hahaha well, it seams you have been quiet the player mister. And you told these poor girls that they were so much more to you... Just so you could have your fun and get your little pleasure hit. Then without any signs you just ghosted them.

And you see, it's tough being a girl out there these days especially when guys like you are going around.

Anyway, the girls came to me and asked if I could teach you a lesson so to speak." She explained.

"You kidding right? Who put you up to this?" I say nervously.

"The girls. They thought what better way to teach you a lesson then to make you feel how they did. And by that they mean feel everything like a girl, so that's why they came to me. Now, don't freak out too much but your body has already begun the process. Within a month you will have fully transitioned and will be female. I suggest you make up some sort of story that people will believe and start planning your new life." She says softly.

"This has to be some sort of joke! You can't be serious!" I say stressfully as I try and pull free from the cuffs and ties.

"I'm not kidding and I apologise but the money they offered was too good to pass up and by the sounds of it, you kind of deserve it. But hey, the first few days I will have to keep you here to make sure the process runs smoothly. The girls said they want to see you once you transition and with your new found body, emotions and the respect that comes with it, who knows, you may actually understand what you did." She says with a smirk.

"You bitch! My life is ruined! What the fuck am I supposed to do now?! And you can't keep me here as a prisoner! Uncuff and untie me!" I yell.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that, and your life isn't over sweetie, it's just beginning... Think of it as a fresh start. Over the next couple of days I'll look after you. You will grow breasts, you will develop a pussy and your body is going to go through a lot of changes. I will help you with this, it's my job. I will teach you how to use make up and paint your nails, I have clothing I have bought for your size when you change so you don't go out looking like a boy. So, don't stress it'll be fun!" She explains as if this is no big deal.

"This can't be happening!" I cry. Then she turns, smiles and leaves the room.

to be continued....