Reader Profile image
userpic of jildijowwithanoutlook

jildijowwithanoutlook

Coucou...if you wish to talk sometime l would love to hear from you.
Here is a little about myself: I am a long-time cd, in my 70s, I have been dressing for more years than I care to remember. I have often tried to analyse my feelings, with a certain amount of confusion about where on the gender spectrum I fit. Whilst in the minds of many people there seems to be a black or white - you are either gay or straight, tv or normal. May be the label for me is gender fluid.
I do get sexually aroused by dressing in women's clothes - it just seems natural to me. It feels good to be dressed and I do appreciate feminine fashions, fabrics and so on.
I am not exactly attracted to men although a lot of years ago l was some, but, love all things fem, including women (!) I feel as one with other gurls, although I do not know many these days. So many 'older gurls' have passed on.
I don't go out now in public, as now as I am fairly reserved. I would love to meet/befriend another cd, gg or a tv to go about with who could give me the support that I need to be myself outside in the big wide world.
I love all things feminine, and I love the outdoors, countryside, mountains, walking and some of gardening. I have an interest in motor sport & watching films. I enjoy music and the occasional good book and love to browse around antique shops now and again. I am divorced 30+ years. I'm not full-time cd, but I enjoy looking, behaving and feeling like a genetic woman, and am happiest when appearing as one.
Elena..xx
We need to know each other ' very well' if you want to know more....and l want to know about you too!

Location

France

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

August 6, 1949

Hobbies

Ask Me!

Fetishes

Why Not Ask Me!

Contact Member

Contact jildijowwithanoutlook by clicking here.