All Comments on 'The Black Cowboy'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can be lost so easily?

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Sh we needs to go home with hubby carrying a black baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s how it should be. A black man who is confident and has the experience and equipment to seduce a white mans wife. Making sure she’ll want more the next chance she gets. Love how they both ignored her husband, unconcerned about him.

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favoriteover 1 year ago

Another masterpiece, love your stories.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

That was hot, AF!

Loved it.

syn4321syn4321over 1 year ago

Solid story. People who leave you negative comments are idiots who should have stopped reading.

Jeremy1Jeremy1over 1 year ago

Well done, sir. There's a place for decent cuck stories and this is one of them. You'll find there a number of weirdos on here who exist only to make offensive remarks about other people's lives (and fantasies). They are mainly repressed/self-haters and you need pay them no attention.

I'm not a cuck, but I enjoyed the story - hot!

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

Excellent!

I am now busy reading all of your stories.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 1 year ago

Great job! I love the story!

Nicely developed, set a perfect scene for a seduction and That MAN - Oh My goodness, your description had me moist in an instant!

BIG MEN are my thing!

You took your time, let her be seduced slowly, loosened her up with some alcohol and weed; then it was ON!

Bravo!

Upallnite00Upallnite0010 months ago

Super hot story!

AalissasAalissas6 days ago

This is the third story of yours I've read and liked. Am following you now. My only criticisms are that you use some unusual terms I've not encountered in erotica before such as "tumescent" but I've not looked up what country you live in. They took me out of the story wondering if it was worth it to look them up. I'm American so that might just be a cultural issue. As for the comment on the previous I read from someone saying it was miss-categorized and should have been tatted as gay male, due to a very brief reference of the cuckold sucking his wife's partners D, That seems to be part of the ethos of being a cuck hubby. 😂 Looking forward to reading more from you, I will try not to trip over words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.

story TAGS