The Black Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A string of viscous saliva stretched lewdly from Stacy's bottom lip to the tip of Shawn's cock as she gazed up at him with molten desire in her eyes. "I need you inside me," she sighed. Her tremulous voice betrayed the depths of her desire and I nearly came, without physical provocation, when her words hit my ears. It was happening and I was in a near catatonic state with my dick throbbing incessantly and my pants around my ankles. It pointed skyward and glistened with a copious slathering of precum that spoke volumes on my mental state as I rubbed the tip with my thumb.

Shawn hooked his fingers into the sides of Stacy's thong and she gleefully lifted her plump round ass off the bed, letting him slip them down her shapely legs and exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. Stacy had, for years, had the entirety of her pubic hair waxed but in the last 6 months she had allowed a sexy triangle of well groomed fur to return. I loved the way it looked and Shawn seemed to appreciate it as well. He ran his fingers through the tufts of short curly hair and then looked into my wife's eyes as he curled his long, thick, brown fingers over her pubis and into her drooling pussy.

"Oh fuck," Stacy groaned wantonly as she laid back with her legs spread wide. She pushed her bra down under her heavy breasts and clutched at them as Shawn moved his hand up and down, simultaneously rubbing her clit with his palm and her g-spot with the pad of his middle finger. Her breathing quickly began to labor and several high pitched yelps escaped her lips. I'd never heard her make that sound and I was awakened to how different her reactions were to Shawn than they had always been with me. Her legs started to tremble. Then they started to shake. Her back arched and she looked up at him with wide, unblinking eyes as she climaxed with another man for the first time in more than two decades.

Shawn rubbed her pussy slowly as she rode out the intense waves of euphoria. She was so wet that it sounded like his fingers were splashing in a puddle of water and when her orgasm ended he coaxed her further up the bed and settled between her pale, splayed thighs with his mouth at her ravenous sex.

"Please," my wife begged softly but Shawn shook his head.

"Not yet," he grinned, denying her what she ached for. He lowered his thick, juicy lips to her engorged vulva. Her eyes rolled back at first contact and stayed there as he began to suck gently on her puffy pink inner lips, drawing more blood to the region.

Stacy's hands moved instinctively to his head and her breathing became smooth and steady. "Oh that's nice," she cooed, "I like that."

Her pretty brown eyes darted to me as Shawn continued to sensuously manipulate her pussy with his plump lips and tongue. It was the first acknowledgment of my existence since they'd started kissing more than 30 minutes earlier and she grinned.

"Jeremy, take note," she said contently. "Start slowly and avoid the clit right after I cum."

I'd always been proud of my oral skills and her words cut deep. I felt tightness in my chest and my cheeks were on fire.

Her hands caressed Shawn's scalp and her breathing deepened as he slid his digits into her frothy hole. He continued to lick and suck on her labia while his fingers toyed inside her making her eyes flutter wildly.

Stacy was breathing deep and heavy when Shawn finally started to lick her hard clit. He seemed relaxed and focused on her pleasure rather than hurried and selfish as I sometimes was. I'd often blamed it on my inability to modify my mindset once we were living alone in our house and I was taking note of what he was doing to use later when it was my turn to please her.

"That feels so good," Stacy purred. "It's perfect. Just like that. A little faster. Yes, fuck, yessss." Her back arched anew, lifting her ass off the bed and she cried out loudly as she came for the second time with him.

Shawn pulled his fingers from her sloppy hole and tenderly kissed her inner thighs as she recovered from the ferocity of her orgasm. Then he slowly kissed his way up her body, pausing briefly at her big, luscious breasts, where he feasted on her rock hard nipples before continuing his journey up my wife's soft alabaster body. He laid on top of her with the head of his cock at the mouth of her sex and they began to kiss with passion and vigor. Stacy's hands caressed the broad, chocolate expanse of his strong back. She kneaded his flesh and raked her freshly manicured nails down towards his sculpted round ass. He had a near perfect body, devoid of almost all body fat and with minimal body hair. Her finger nails left eight dark trails in their wake and then she moved her hands to his head and cupped his handsome face.

"Fuck me," my wife gasped breathlessly, "but go slowly. I've never had one this big." She laughed nervously and then he kissed her gently on the lips.

"Don't worry Baby," he replied with a crooked grin. "I know exactly what you need."

"Oh I know you do, but I'm still scared. I don't like pain," she confessed. It was something I knew all too well. Stacy hated having her ass slapped too hard and often times she made me stop fucking her from behind because even my modest dick caused her pain when we fucked doggy style. Additionally I'd once had to throw away a dildo because it was "too big" for her and if I recalled correctly, it was about the same size as Shawn's big black dick.

Shawn reached down between them with his right hand as he lifted his powerful torso off her creamy white body with his left. He rubbed the head of his big, fat cock up and down her juicy slit making her squirm and moan. He was still in no hurry and I could hear her wetness as he prepared to enter my wife's theretofore faithful and monogamous pussy.

"Ooh," Stacy gasped as he slid the first few inches inside of her. "That's thick." She pulled at his head and they kissed for a few moments as her body stretched to accommodate his girth. His body blocked my view of my wife's face but my location afforded me a clear view of her labia wrapped tightly around his shaft and it was, without question the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"Are you ready for more?" Shawn asked when they came up for air.

"Yeah, just a little," my wife giggled. Her pale hands cupped his ass and she dug her nails into his firm cheeks as he eased several more inches into her warm, wet pussy.

"Oh fuck that's snug," Stacy groaned. Her voice was trembling with excitement and trepidation but her arms flexed as she pulled at his hips, coaxing him deeper until his big black balls pressed against her pretty, pink pussy.

"Isn't that good?" Shawn asked confidently and Stacy nodded.

"It's fucking perfect," she replied contently. She pushed at his hips, coaxing him to draw back and then pulled at them again until he was balls deep.

Shawn mashed his mouth against hers and his hips jogged fluidly fore and aft. Her soft pants and low moans matched his rhythm and her hips began to move in opposition to his, meeting him in the middle with a firm slap each time. They kissed and thrust for several minutes and the sound of sensual sex filled the room. The familiar scent of my wife's arousal wafted over me and assaulted my senses as I watched Shawn fuck my wife into delirium.

She wrapped her strong legs around his waist and locked her ankles together behind his round butt. Her hips bucked and her moans grew louder and more urgent.

"Don't stop," Stacy pleaded needily and I could tell she was close to cumming. In 30 years I had never given her an orgasm using just my cock. She always needed to rub her clit while I fucked her in order to climax and she had sometimes lamented the fact that she just wasn't wired that way. That she needed clitoral stimulation to get her over the hump but not with him. Her body erupted almost violently and she cried out violently. Her nails dug hard into his back and a string of unintelligent swear words poured from her lips until she went slack.

"Holy shit," Stacy gasped. "Holy fuck. Jesus Christ. I have never cum that hard." Her chest heaved and they started to kiss anew as he leisurely pumped his hips into her making more squishy wet noises for several long minutes as I squeezed and teased my mediocre dick. I'd never felt more inadequate in my life and my stomach was churning with anxiety as my dick throbbed with desire.

"You like that black dick don't you Baby?" he teased as he looked into her eyes and nodded.

"I love it," Stacy cooed. "Love it."

"I told you it wasn't too big."

"No, its absolutely perfect and now I want to be on top," my wife said confidently. Her voice was low and raspy making her sound like an entirely different person and I watched Shawn roll off of her and onto his back.

Stacy straddled his trim waist and reach down, guiding him back to her sloppy, unsated cunt. She leaned back, swallowing him to the root and then rocked fore and aft making the bed squeak in time with her body. Her breathing deepened quickly and she started to pant like a marathon runner at a fast trot. Her eyes were locked onto his and her plump, dimpled 48 year old ass rippled as she rode him hard. Then she pulled her legs under her body, squatting over him with his cock still buried deep. She leaned forward with her hands on his broad, muscular chest and she started to bounce. She'd done that position with me countless times but never with such vigor. Her strong legs tensed and her thick, sexy body slammed against his hips. Her cries echoed off the walls and her eyes were affixed on his as she came, again without touching her hard clit. Seeing her writhe and cum was a humiliating but erotic slap in the face for me.

When her orgasm ceased Stacy slumped forward and kissed Shawn hard. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and cupped his face lovingly with her hands. I could tell that she was still ravenous and so could he.

He rolled Stacy off his body and onto her belly. His big black cock looked like a long honey glazed chocolate cruller covered with my wife's copious juices and he straddled her legs, pinning them together. He pushed his cock between her legs and into her dripping hole, burying it deep as he stretched over her on outstretched arms, as if he was doing a plank with her beneath him.

"Jesus, that feels nice," my wife gasped. It was a position I was ill-equipped to try but his extra two or three inches made it work, and work well.

Shawn pumped his hips hard and fast. His body slapped hard against her fat, round ass and Stacy moaned urgently. She clutched at the bed sheets and groaned like a wounded animal.

"That's hitting the spot," she grunted and in mere moments she climaxed again. Shawn didn't stop or even let up and it looked like one climax segued into the next. Beads of sweat formed on his back and his body glistened from head to toe as he thrust with long steady strokes working my beautiful wife into a lather.

"I'm ready when you are," Shawn smiled as he moved his body between her legs and lifted her butt into the air. He fisted his slippery shaft and rubbed it over her engorged labia making her squirm and groan as she knelt face down, ass up before him.

"I'm ready," Stacy cooed. "I'm sooo ready." She looked back over her shoulder at him with a twinkle in her eye and nodded. Her auburn hair was damp with sweat and her entire body was flushed pink.

"Cum for me Baby," Stacy panted as he entered her from behind. She inhaled sharply as he sank deep and yelped when he touched bottom. "That's deep."

"Too deep?" He mocked knowingly and she shook her head.

"Never, not possible."

Shawn crossed his arms over my wife's ass, grabbing her left hip with his right hand and her right hip with his left. His hips moved fluidly like a tribal dance to unheard music and Stacy rocked in time with him. They were in perfect syncopation and their bodies moved as one. Their pace quickened and Shawn's breathing deepened.

"Here it comes honey," he said sincerely in a low baritone.

"Don't pull out," my wife hissed and I felt the oxygen leave my lungs. Stacy was not a young woman but she was not, as of yet, infertile. Additionally she had just met Shawn hours earlier, so I was shocked by her request, but at the same time it was ridiculously hot and I began to flog my dick like I was angry at it.

Shawn buried his cock deep and grunted like a wild bear several times in rapid succession. I watched his balls tighten and twitch as he erupted inside of my wife's unprotected pussy and then I unleashed a torrent of hot jizz onto the floor in front of me. It was easily my most impressive cum shot in decades and it was wasted on a hotel floor.

He continued to grunt for several long seconds and then he began to thrust anew. The lewd sound of his spent, but still rock hard cock pistoning into Stacy's soiled slit would be forever etched in my mind and he continued to fuck her until her body shook with a final exhausted climax.

I felt a wave of disgust and remorse as a post orgasm malaise washed over me but Stacy was blissfully unaware of my intense cuckold angst. She rolled onto her back and pulled Shawn into her arms. She kissed him and thanked him for "the best sex of [her] life."

Hearing her say that was another massive blow to my badly damaged ego and my cheeks warmed from humiliation as I sat behind a puddle of my own failing.

"Are you ready for sloppy seconds or did you already finish?" Stacy asked with a chuckle as we made eye contact for the first time in over an hour. She could see my impish yet embarrassed smile and she nodded. "Later then."

They continued to cuddle and I slunk away to the bathroom with my pants unfastened and my shriveled dick exposed. They were whispering when I returned and I looked at the clock beside the bed. It was after 3am and my eyes were heavy. I sat down on the sofa as Stacy and Shawn cuddled under the covers on the bed. I was still a little drunk but no longer stoned. I was feeling extremely insecure and wrestling with what had just happened. I could have joined them but I hadn't and I was unsure why. Watching had been thrilling. Seeing Stacy in the throes of ecstasy with another man had exceeded anything I'd seen or done before and even the humiliation of their words and her intense orgasms had oddly added to my enjoyment in a perverse way. I leaned over on the small sofa and rested my head on the armrest. Then I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke several hours later with the bedspread draped over me. Stacy and Shawn were asleep on the bed with the covers exposing their upper halves. He was spooned up behind her with his strong, muscular arm across her waist and their fingers laced together. It was a tender, picturesque scene if it wasn't my wife in the arms of another man but I couldn't fault her. I could have stopped it or I could have joined them but I hadn't. I had watched them and I had enjoyed it. I had liked being a voyeur and watching another man fuck, no, make love to my wife. What did that say about me. Was I a cuckold? Obviously, but was I a willing and even enthusiastic cuckold? That answer too was yes, and I knew it would probably not be the last time it would happen, and that was fine with me.

12