The Black Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She introduces herself as Miss Elsie and welcomes us. It is evident she knows my friend Faud. Then she claps her hands, and a door at the other end of the room opens. There is Arab music playing as six scantly clad young women parade out and form a circle around us.

"Pick the one you like," says Faud.

Each girl is eyeing us most suggestively. There is a short Iranian girl with small breasts and a casco hairdo, a dark-skinned Arab girl with curly black hair with a red rose stuck in there, an Indian girl with full erect breasts and wide hips, and a tall girl who looks like she is from Thailand with a slender, graceful body but her perfect breasts look enhanced. The last girl in the circle is European. The hostess says the blond is from Amsterdam. Greta is sucking on her second finger and pulls it out of her mouth with a pop that startles, and she laughs.

The girl I find most attractive has very white skin keeps pursing her lips as our eyes meet. She has very erect breasts with large nipples and long blond hair that falls like a waterfall over her shoulders. As she steps closer, her transparent gown parts, and I can see her vagina is hairless with a slightly swollen mons venus. Her legs are long, tapered, and her muscles well developed. When she slowly spins around, her shapely ass is arousing. I point at her.

"That one Faud, I like her."

"Wise selection, my man, I would have picked her myself."

Faud makes some hand signal to the Madam, and the blond takes my hand and walks me up a winding staircase that ends at the door with a small window that is barred. She pushes the heavy door, and I lend a hand. Once inside there is a bed, a bath and a table with sweets.

"Do you speak English?" I ask.

"Yes, also French and German besides Farsi and several regional dialects."

"Very impressive.

She calls herself Giselle and says her mom is from Denmark. I assume her father was Persian.

I know I shouldn't, but I ask, "You look like a motion picture star. How did you end up here, in a brothel?"

My father was a linguist who encouraged me to study to be a translator, but when I saw there were so many looking for jobs. I decided to complete a course as a medical technician. But I soon learned after Dad died that what the hospitals pay for brains is very little. The brothel pay for pussy is so much higher. Getting married daily is far more lucrative in this country than working in a clinic. I make more in one night hosting a cock inside me than a month doing brain scans or EKGs. Yes, I tried out for a few movies, but the long beards black-listed me on moral grounds when they learned I had worked here. "

Once she has cleaned me up, she sits on my chest. She is slender with a curvy ass facing me. I reach around and grope her perky C-sized tits.

Giselle starts to play with my cock and balls like it is the most exciting thing in the world and says,

"If I'm with a foreigner, I usually like to play with their foreskin, but you are fully cut, like a Muslim."

"Yeah, I know."

I can't see what she is doing, but it feels like she has oiled up my dick. Giselle's jerked me into full size. She lifts herself up and tucks my dick inside her tight cunt. When she realizes how big it is, she puts some lube on it.

"Don't worry, sir, I'll get all your big cock inside. Just give me a few minutes."

She twists and turns and corkscrews my ten incher all the way inside her tight vagina. I can see by her pained expression that she is suffering.

"It's ok if you want to stop."

"Oh no, pay no attention to my facial expression. I like a big cock inside me." We slow down, and little by little, Gissele's cunt opens up like a midnight flower.

"You are not too big, she swivels, and I can feel my dick head slide in, but it's up against her back uterus wall. My dick is longer than her vaginal canal. I don't want to hurt her, but I can't get off easily if my dick is hitting her back wall.

She rises up again and seems, like a pro, to understand and slips my swollen dick into her ass crack. I slide in like an eel into a hole in a rock. It is tight, but she is able to get my entire prick inside her, little by little.

Is this good for you?" she says and grunts, "it is for me."

"Yeah, that feels really nice."

"You about ready to cum?"

"Yeah, I'm almost there. Please don't stop. Gisselle has been jiggling up and down while squeezing my nuts."

She slows down, riding my pole, "Rest a minute so we can prolong the fuck."

"Ok, why not?"

I reach around to grab her tits, and her large nips slip between my fingers. I play with them as if they are dials on the radio.

She starts to moan, and once more, she's riding up and down. She reaches and pulls her ass cheeks wide apart, and now I'm balls deep.

Another twenty humps, and she starts to sing. As she gets hotter, she sings louder. I can't control myself. My cock has a mind of its own.

'Oh, Oh, Oh yes! Yes, Oh! I shout as my cock explodes, and she lets out a rapid tonguing noise I haven't heard since I saw 'Lawrence of Arabia.'

I can't believe after the first girl, I had any cum left in me. Giselle keeps working, making that tonguing noise until my dick softens.

I mumble, "I is done, Honey, that was one super good fuck."

I lay there like a dead man. She raises her hips over me. A gurgle of sperm drips out of her ass and onto my pubes.

"Oh, I'm dripping," she says, and before she can get up, another torrent of my hot gizz spill out.

"Excuse me. I'll be right back."

I lay there with all this hot cum pooled on my stomach and pubes. There's even some jizz on my thighs.

Gisselle came back in with a bucket of warm water and a soap bar and washed me thoroughly. Once I'm clean, she anoints me with sweet-smelling almond oil.

Faud comes in the door and breaks the trance I'm in.

"Good fucking brother? I hear you fizzed all over the place."

"How do you know?"

"Each room has a hidden camera. From the lounge, you can see all the fucking or whatever else is going on."

"Now you tell me I'm a porno guy."

"They photo for the girl's safety, but I wouldn't worry about it. I can ask them for a copy of the tape if you like?"

"Faud, usually I am on top, so the gizz stays down, but Giselle was on top. When she lifted off, my dick was like a cork in her sweet lady ass, and a torrent of gizz spilled out."

"That's good," says Faud. "It means you came good."

And what about you?"

"I took the Chines girl. She was like a contortionist. Somehow I think she was licking my balls as I was fucking her. Then she laid down with her head between my legs and licked my ass as I finished fucking her."

"Wow, she should be in a circus."

"Yeah, a naked sex circus. So you had fun?"

"Oh yes, an unforgettable night," I assured him.

"That good. I was told to show you the best of times."

I wasn't quite sure what he was saying but,

"I want to tip my girl, my wife, for a night."

No need, I paid them double what they asked, everyone is happy, and there will be a good dinner tonight for their families. "When are you leaving?"

"I'm supposed to fly to Dubai tomorrow."

"So am I," says Faud. I'll meet you at the airport, and I'll show you around Dubai."

"I'm sure that means the pussys in Dubai."

"You got that right, Micky, be ready for some fun."

I get dressed, and we make our way back to the hotel.

When I get back to my room, I am totally fucked out from the two girls Faud hired for me. I call Ruffe and tell him to pick me up in the morning. I take a quick shower and lay back on the bed, falling asleep in minutes. It's so easy to sleep after you get your rocks off.

The cabbie, Ruffe, arrives more or less on time and knocks on the hotel door. I'm naked in the bed, but we are both men, so I get up and. I let him in.

The cabbie has a good sense of humor,

"I can see you been fucking your wife last night. Now you gotta get dressed."

I throw on my outfit, Ruffe grabs my roll-on, and we arrive at the airport around 8:25am. I get a coffee and a brioche and run to board the plane with a copy of the New York Times, which surprised me. I didn't expect to find the NY Times here in Teheran.

Faud is at the gate waiting for me. The flight back to Dubai is to leave at 9:30 am. But it is about 15 minutes late in the take-off but makes up for it and arrives pretty much on time. The Dubai airport is well organized, deplaning is easy.

I would have stayed at the famous monolith, The Burj Al Arab, famous for its striking sail design, but $13,000 for their least expensive room was out of my reach. Some of their lavish rooms are $24,000 a night. Instead, Faud suggests we stay at the airport hotel for a reasonable $70 smackers a night.

Faud has business to attend to, so I check in. I'm hungry and go to the food shop next to the lobby and pick up some snacks. Then up to my room. Everything here is first-class or more. I figure I better rest up. I get undressed, play with my cock for a few minutes and take a nap.

I'm supposed to meet Faud to go to the Cyclone Club, which has been renamed. He raves this giant nightclub that doubles as a brothel. He says I won't believe how fantastic it is. He calls me and invites me for a late dinner.

While we are eating our Kabobs, he tells me this story. It's supposed to be funny, although I didn't laugh. It is about a Pakistani reveler at the brothel dance hall attracted to a masked dancer. He asks her to dance, in order to proposition her. They make arrangements to have sex, and he takes her back to his hotel room.

When she takes off her mask and stands naked before him, the man realizes it is his youngest sister, who he has not seen in years. He is too embarrassed to say anything and acts like he doesn't recognize her. He ends up bedding her without telling her that he is her long-lost brother."

"Oh my, he fucked his sister rather than let her know he knew she was a whore--real brotherly love! Down in the dark south, we don't think sister fucking is abnormal. One of the best fucks I ever had was with my older sister. Her tits were..."

Fraud stopped me, "Best we don't talk about incest, here it is a crime, although many of us practice it as well."

After dinner, we go to the sector called 'Modern Dubai, one of the leading centers of prostitution. We enter into a huge dance hall. Almost immediately a small, slender Chinese girl approaches me as Faud, and I are talking.

"Hello," she says, "Are you looking for a girl?"

She was beautiful and said she had only been here a few months.

"You rich man, yes?" She says.

"Oh, he very rich," says Faud.

"How much would it cost to sample your charms?" I asked her, coming right to the point.

"What do you like to do?"

"Everything."

"Does that include anal?"

"Of course."

"How big is your penis?"

"Ten inches."

"Ok, I don't know if I can do that. You too big. But for everything else I ask five hundred dirhams for a good hour, not rushing, but maybe you too big for tush, but I lick your ass hole real good."

I'm considering that, but Faud gives me a look as if to say there are plenty of better fish in the barrel.

I say, "I need a few minutes to unwind and have a drink with my buddy."

Seeing no negotiation was being entered into, she gave me a business card and suggested I call her cell phone when I was ready.

While Fraud and I were drinking some unique concoction of an exotic liquor. Later, Faud told me it was fermented camel piss and vodka.

Faud explains to me that Modern Dubai is one of the leading centers of prostitution in the UAE. Prostitutes frequent bars and nightclubs and come from all over the world. The Cyclone was closed down after a western new article exposed it, but the operation quickly moved to this location.

This local is known by visitors, Faud tells me, as the "United Nations of prostitution" because of the varieties of prostitutes from Asia, China, Azerbaijan, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Taiwan, and even Europe and the USA. There are as many as 500 prostitutes to pick from on the dance floor on an average night.

A spectacular large black woman entered the room. All eyes fell upon her. She wasn't the only dark-skinned woman in the club, but she was easily the most beautiful with skin that had a golden glow. She stood at least six feet and had large breasts, a slender waist, and booty to die. There was no question in bed her ass would be a legitimate target.

I say to Faud, "This is my dream girl. I'm going to make a play for her. If I can get her back to the hotel, I probably won't see you again. I want to thank you for all your help and for being the fantastic guide you have been."

"That's ok. Say hello to Hatu and Uncle Farzad when you get back home. Hatu wanted you to get a good taste of pussy. I did my best."

"So this was all a set-up, Faud?"

"We had a good time together, didn't we? You are ok for me. Take care.'

Faud turned and was gone.

I had questions and doubts, but that big black girl was all I could think of. I can't resist. I walk right up,

"Do you speak English, my dear?"

"Does the Mississippi River have curves?"

"You're a southern girl?"

"Born and raised and deprived of my cherry at an early age by my father who said he claimed what he made."

"How'd that happen?"

"There I was doing the dishes, wearing shorts and a long wig. Daddy comes up behind me, pulls down my shorts, and WAMP! He stuffs his Louisville Slugger right inside me. Said he didn't know it was me. But that didn't stop him from many repeats performances. I couldn't tell Mama. It would have killed her, so I just gave it up whenever he was drunk and wanted it."

"I guess the cherry hurdle is one thing we won't have to overcome."

"Why, what were you thinking."

"I'm a thinking I'd like to try and locate if there is any piece of cherry left."

"Oh, you might find a tiny piece if your dick is larger than Daddy's."

"Do blacks have big dicks?"

"They supposed to, but I have been disappointed on occasion, big guys with dicks like the water facet in yo bathroom."

"I don't think that will be my case, my homie."

"What makes you think you is getten near my puss. We hasn't discussed my fee?"

"Is there a need to talk about money when the bloom of love is in the air between us?"

"Oh, you are a smooth talker Mr.?"

"Mike, Mike Hamer with one m."

"Like the private dick?"

"I do like to keep my black dick private."

"And your name, Missy?"

"Shawnee, like the river. Now I'm asking, how long do you require my services."

"Probably for a lifetime, but let's start with tonight."

"For the whole night?"

"Of course."

"That will cost you $3000."

"Sold, you should have asked for $5000. $3000 is what this nigga calls a bargain."

Shawnee and I left the club and returned to my hotel. Every eye in the lobby was on us. I felt like the King of the ancient Kingdom of Kush (1070 BCE), having Shawnee on my arm.

When we got up to my room, I said, "Is this place ok?"

"For a country girl, any place without straw on the floor will do--but it ain't no Burj Al Arab."

"Yeah, you got that right, but I'm here on business and figured I didn't' have time to take advantage of a first-class place, seven stars, I think?"

"There ain't no such thing as a seven-star hotel. That's just PR."

"Look at you, throwing out them fancy words."

"My major at MSU was communication, now I've expanded that to specialize in cum."

I laughed at that. "Have you been to the Burj?"

"Yeah, two Saudi Princess took me there for a few nights, pretty regal place."

"And what went on?"

"You want the details for your little dickey investigation?"

"Sure, your sex life sure didn't stop with Daddy?"

"Daddy was into ass, mine, deeply into it. The Princes were into bookending me."

"What is that?"

"You really want the details?

"Sure do."

"It works like this. The two guys would fuck me at the same time. One Prince had his weenie in my pussy, and the other Prince was fucking my ass. The next time they'd switch places. I didn't mind that, but they wanted me to blow their chauffeur when it was all over.

Get this, I'm sitting on this Japanese toilet that washes yo ass and cunt with warm water, just taking in the pleasant experience, and the Princes send in 'Jockamae,' the French chauffeur for a blow job while I'm sitting on the John. Course he had the green in his hand, so I open my mouth wide, and he shovels his seven incher in. It was an easy suck-off; the Frenchy came faster than a speeding bullet. That cost them an extra $1000.

Three days later, I gets a message from a girlfriend tellen me the link to open a porno site. There's me with my mouth open, naked tits and all, ass spread on the toilet with French's big cock in my mouth on the fucking internet."

"Sure, they set you up."

"Well, they paid for it, and now I internationally famous as the toilet-cock-sucker girl, it's had five million hits on porno web site that those fuckin Princes controlled. You can't do shit about it when they is Saudis. Just grin and 'bare' it. Thanks to Jesus that I had a big blond Afro on, so I doubt if anyone would know it was me, but so be it if-fen they do."

"Well, that's what you have done. Wow, you are a full-service gal."

"You do whatcha gotta do. I took in $11,000 for three days of slurpin cum and Arab dick party."

That story heated me up. My cock was at half-mast when I said, "Would you like some Crystal? I have a cold bottle in the fridge."

"Like in the Strip Clubs back home? Well, that sounds good."

I took out the Champagne bottle and poured us two glasses. Of course, through the thin robe, Shawnee noticed my erection.

"You gonna fuck me or club me to death with that trudgen under yo robe, daddy?"

"Daddy wants to take it slow and get to know you. I've already transferred your fee to your account."

"You should have met me in Alabama when my fee was quite modest."

"I'm sure your expenses in traveling and setting up here are high."

"Yes, and the escort agency takes 20-25% when I'm booked through them."

"So, Sweet Sister, at least I saved you the commission fee."

We talked small talk. Shawnee told me she'd attended college. After she finished, she realized her student loans seemed impossible to meet on a teacher's salary, plus the high school students were a lot to handle.

"Most female teachers I've heard about are too busy fucking their students to teach them much else."

"That's true; the teach in the homeroom next to me would have the older, bigger guys line up after the school's out bell rang. She'd lift her skirt and lie back on her desk. They'd fuck her stand-in up, one after the other till the late bell rang."

"You talk-in bout yo self Sugar?"

"No, I didn't go in for that shit, like the young fool I was giving it away for free to Principal Falwell down on his office couch. But I've learned my lesson. If you's want pussy, from this here gurl, you gotta pay Shawnee the big bucks before you gonna get a finger into her peachy pie."

"So you decided to use your body instead of your mind?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that. Seduction is a fine art, and without an erotic approach, you would be havin sex like barn animals humping each other."

"I guess you are right. As a college athlete, I felt used and abused. The college made a fortune on us out on the field, and most of us took away injuries that last a lifetime. If I was in your situation, I'd do the same thing."

"You might still consider it. Black gay escorts do quite well, provided you have the necessary cock and ass to play the game, which varies with every client. In most cases, it's the client who set the scene."

"Well, I don't know if I'm ready for that, but I'll keep it in the back of my mind just incase things go haywire. Right now, I just completed a deal that will net me enough to pay for this trip, your fee, and still a few dollars to carry home."