The Black Goddess Emerges Pt. 06

Story Info
The goddesses take turns & the slave suffers manifold (1/2).
4.3k words
4.23
6.5k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paladion
Paladion
42 Followers

What happened last:

Martin, a 30+ year old caucasian guy, decided to visit his friend Seradona, a stunning black lady. Seradona is well known in controlling her target over a mix of tease and denial and extreme edging techniques, which she applied to her new play thing.

Earlier in the day, an old friend and experienced Asian goddess took care of Martin. After an intense afternoon session, the mistresses decided to let his cock be worked by an edging tool, while they prepared for the evening. As Martin's edging session is over, the guests have arrived.

It continues...

It was loud outside in the corridor. It sounded like at least 10 people. I could only hear women. At least something, I would not want to be in this embarrassing position in front of other men. Unchanged, I remained in a bent forward position, my head and hands were held in place by a wooden wall and restrained. My dick, uber sensitive from the workings of the flash-light machine and my ass in some pain state, given the highly inflated but-plug.

The door jumped open, and various curious eyes searched the room for something exciting. At least three new faces looked at me. Initially, I thought I got used to new ladies seeing me in a subservient position, but then I felt a massive shame. It was now a group of women, not just one at the time. This changed the situation dramatically.

It became even more pertinent as all of them started to scream and giggle at the same time. Seradone stepped into the room, followed by Mia and three more ladies. One of them was black, tall, a bit older and very classy, one was a tiny young Asian chic, but darker skin than Mia and one a busty young South American, by the looks. All of them looked gorgeous and also all of them looked sweet, not like women who would enjoy torturing men.

Unlike with Mia, the new guests were not introduced to me. Seradona presented me like I was a piece of furniture she acquired recently. They talked about me as if I would not be there. While listening to Seradona, they all followed her to the other side of the wall and out of my field of view.

"Look at the red and blue glans, Jesus that must be sensitive," remarked a voice, while somebody else giggled, "wow, the big balls, looks like that cow hasn't been milked for ages. I call it a cow, surely not a bull."

"Yes ladies, that's correct. Our white cow here has been in training for the last few days with me and has been bagging unsuccessfully for release since the very first minute," Seradona stated with excitement. "It's fully loaded and currently it reacts very wildly to teasing of any sort," she explained further.

"How about that ladies, we will head out to the garden for a couple of drinks now and when we feel like it, we come back in to play a game. The rules are simple. Each of you has 20 minutes to play with the cow. You can use the time for whatever you desire, with the only rule: do not make it come. The aim of the game is to degrade and tease torture the cow as much as you can, to the degree that it capitulates, while the cow aims to endure your treatment for the time of your session. For every session the cow capitulates, it will endure a full hour of tease-torture by my flashlight machine in the middle of the night," Seradona lays out the play rules in a rather serious manner.

"What is at stake for us when losing against the cow," asked one of the voices behind me.

"Good question Raquelle," Seradona interrupted. "Apart from your reputation which will suffer and the jokes we will make about your poor dom skills, losers pay 5'000 in cash into our toy account. Its cash we use to buy and build toys to play even better with our slaves."

"A big price," another voice remarked. "But look at the heavily worked nipples, balls and dick. It should not be a big problem to make it submit," she analyzed further.

"Don't be too certain, Roshny," Mia warned, "the cow is tough. Better work it hard from the very start of your time, unlike last time when you failed and did not get a ride with the two English stoods with the large dicks."

The girls fell into loud laughter, as everybody seemed to remember the game they played a few weeks ago with a bunch of UK travelers they picked up from a local bar. "So allow me two questions my dear...what is the price for the quickest of us and what toys are allowed?" a low voice asked in a slow and steady speech.

"Mum, you will be glad to hear that I invited Stew and Henry over for later tonight. The one who gets the cow the fastest to submit, if any, will be jabbed by our famous neighbors, a father and a son, both with massive pricks," Seradona outlined with excitement.

'Mum'? Did I just hear right, did it go through my mind.

"Ooohhh yummy. It has been too long since Stew and Henry made me happy," the voice of 'Mum' claimed. "They are farmers from next door, strong hunks. I have known them since Seradona was little. They have been friends of the lady-side of our family since a long time, if you know what I mean. While Stew has certain advanced fucking skills, Henry has stamina like a young horse," she explained further, while the others jeered like a group of excited football fans.

"And to answer your second question Mum, I prepared a fair selection of toys. From nastily clamps, nipple-chop-sticks, floggers, strap-on dicks, little effective kali-teeths, flashlights, cock rings, ropes, ball weights, teasing feathers and a wide selection of oils and other mad liquids. It's all over there at the table for you to use. Furthermore, you are allowed to use kitchen ingredients, as last time," Serdona instructed the group.

I tried to follow, but did not get the part about kitchen ingredients. What would this mean?

"Lastly, you guys draw play slots outside and each toy can only be used once, otherwise the second person who uses it might has an unfair advantage. I will not play, but act as referee. If there are no further questions, let's get to our drinks," Seradona closed, while smacking me a few times hard onto my ass cheeks. "Don't you worry cow, this will be a long and eventful night," one voice stated, before all of them started touching and grabbing my body everywhere. It felt very intimidating.

It took a few minutes until this jeering herd of wild women left me finally alone and steered into the garden, where alcohol was served and the play slots were drawn. I was scared to my bones, to be fully honest. These girls were wild and unpredictable, unlike my first impression of them and the money they could lose was not little either. I was certain they would try everything to wear me down and given the group dynamic they would certainly be more cruel to offer a good show for the crowed.

But for me the stakes were also high. I reckoned, it was easier to endure 20 minutes of their play, then 60 minutes of endless stroking by the flashlight machine later in the night. I was more than just motivated, I wanted to win against all of them.

In my mind, I tried to put names to the new girls. Raquelle would likely be the South American, I think she is Brazilian, whereas Roshny was likely the small Asian lady. And then there was 'Mum'. Seriously, her mother is part of this femdom party? That might be interesting.

Hours passed and they were happily chatting outside. It seemed almost like they have forgotten about me. And even if from time to time somebody passed to get something from the kitchen, they just completely ignored me. It got darker in the room and I started to get sleepy. I was about to dream off, as suddenly the light got turned on and all five women returned to the table. Chatter was all over the place and nobody seemed to particularly care about me being there, still restrained to this wooden wall.

Raquelle was the first to make eye contact. I was almost certain she had pulled the first play slot. One could clearly recognize that she was super fit, working out a lot or even might be a professional athlete. She had also very defined arms and legs muscles. While the others just continued their chatter, Raquelle came over to me, lowering her mouth next to my ear to whisper.

"I am Raquelle, little cow. I am originally from Rio and I saw how you just eyed me up, so I am certain you recognized my fit body. I am a semi-professional capoeira practitioner and I also master a wide range of judo grips. While most of the girls here will try to tease-torture you to submission, I will only torture you, but much more intense then you were used to until now. I advise you to submit early," she warned with the most friendly smile I have ever seen.

"What toys do you want Raquelle?" Seradona questioned.

"Just give me the chop-stick like nipple clamps over there and a few of the small document clamps," she answered briefly without taking her eyes off me.

"Only these little one's?" Seradona asked with a surprised tone of voice.

"Yes, but all of them...applied to his sensitive balls, these are very nasty," she explained with a big smile and shiny eyes. It became obvious that she loved to torture subs like myself.

Equipped with her clamps, Raquelle approached me and went behind the wall. Simultaneously, Seradona gave a sign that her time had started. Without any hassle, she first added the two chop-stick-like wooden bars to my nipples and fixed them with an elastic rubber-gum together. Then she took the remaining document clamps, about 20 of them, and placed one after the other at my balls. Everytime she pinched my ball-skin between both ends of metal-teeths of the document clamps, my body flinched. At times she also gave the clamp a little push with her finger and let them wiggle, which let me stand on my tippy-toes. On the side of the dinner table, where my head faced, I tried to appear as calm and relaxed as possible. I did not want to give the other ladies too much gratitude seeing me being in pain.

"What are you doing there behind the wall, you little devil?" questioned Mia, while pouring herself a glass of wine at the dinner table. "The little cow's face is turning red and he is getting kind of tense." I tried as hard as I could, but it was difficult to not show any effect with the increasing level of pain. The other ladies joined the dinner table and were looking all towards me, like if a cinema movie would be about to start, although they only saw my head and my to hands coming through holes on their side of the wooden wall.

"If he is tense already now, lets see his grimaces once I start to play for real," grinned Raquelle from behind the wall, while placing her last clamp at my tortured balls. She pushed my entire ball-sack to the front with her hand and let it bounce back, making all the clamps wiggle at once.

I could not help myself, but let out a small whimper, while taking deep breaths to ease into the different little sources of pain. I felt the overall skin at my balls being very tense, which was kind of obvious given the uncountable clamps she attached to it.

"Common Raquelle, you are almost at your half-time point. Yes, it's visible in its face that you are doing something behind there, but give us a bit of a show please," Seradona gibed, looking at the other ladies for support.

"Wait and see, wait and see," I could hear Raquelle announce, before she hauled both of my legs backwards. I lost my stand behind the wall and fell down to my knees. Well not entirely, as the holes in the wall holding my neck and wrists were so high that kneeling behind the wall was almost impossible, even with my body height. This meant that I was hanging with almost full weight at my neck and wrists, with little help of my tippy-toes.

Before I could get up again, Raquelle climbed on top of my back, entangled my body with her tight legs and my shoulders with her strong arms. She started to squeeze my body from all sides and now her strengths and fitness became very obvious. Her additional weight on my back, plus the intense squeezing caused severe discomfort, letting me moan in agony.

"How do you like this cow?" shouted Raquelle from behind, before squeezing my body again as hard as she could. I could hardly breath, feeling like getting consumed by a constrictor snake. I seriously bit my teeth together and whimpered like a small dog. This was as much to the enjoyment of the spectators table, who cheered and clapped wildly, as it was to Raquelle who seemed to get reassurance that her strategy worked.

I had trouble spotting the exact time at the clock on the other side of the room, but I was hoping the 20 minutes must be almost over.

Being fully concentrated to not stop breathing, given the immense pressure at my torso, I entirely forgot all the preparation work Raquelle did. Just seconds later, my rider grabbed down at my chest. She found the two chop-stick-pairs enclosing my purple-blue nipples like a bench vice. I could feel her founding around, bringing her hands into position.

"It's time, my little cow. Start to sing my song. The song of submission," she chanted, before harshly turning around both chop-stick-pairs in different directions. This motion turned both of my nipples painfully around. She turned and turned until they almost got ripped off. As there was no millimeter to go, she let go and the spinned nipples circled back in a propeller rotation. I cried out loud in agony and my face showed all sorts of grimaces, much to the enjoyment of the girls. The group at the table got loud and entered into enduring encouragement shouts and cheering. Raquelle was spurred and gave her everything to keep on turning my nipples around as fast and hard as she could, causing severe pain. I bit my teeth.

"Ohoh, last minute of our Brazil-Rodeo, I bet my money on the coooow," Seradona proclaimed loudly, confident of victory.

I can do it, I thought. 60 seconds more should be possible. I can do it.

Much to my surprise, Raquelle let go of my nipples immediately, loosening the grip of her legs, while sliding down my back. Suddenly, I could breathe again, what a relief. But she was not yet done, still some seconds to go in her master play. The Brazilian devil had one last joker up her sleeve. She came to stand behind me, having my fully clamped balls in front of her. They looked like a hedgehog; a red ball with spiky hair in the form of metal clamps. Without hesitation she grabbed the balls from both sides, giving it the harshest massage possible. Pressing, pulling, shaking, touching as many clamps at the same time as she possibly could.

Once more my breath stayed away. I cried out, loud and untamed. It hurt badly. I could feel the pain from my balls, up my spine, engulfing my entire body. Raquelle knew that she had me almost there. That I could not take it any longer. In a furious voice I could hear her, "give up cow, do yourself a favor." I had no time to react to her command, before feeling her grabbing my balls from behind for the ultimate attack. She pulled them a bit away from the body in preparation of what would come next, while raising her other hand up in position to let it hurl down. Once, twice, as many times as required. She wanted to see blood.

Although I couldn't not see what was going on behind me, I knew something was coming. I held my breath, closed my eyes to receive...something. I was waiting for it, seconds must have passed. "Time is up....time is up," Seradona interrupted harshly. "Oooooh, too bad," did it sound from the table. Somebody announced, "Cow 1, Raquelle 0," before everybody cried out in laughter.

"Nonono, common, just 2 seconds more, I had him, you saw that I had him," Raquelle protested, still holding my balls in her hand.

"Let go of it," a voice commanded, "it's my turn now." The small Asian girl got up, coming quickly over towards the wall. I still tried to process what was happening, when she lifted my chin up. "I am Roshny, nice to meet you cow. I am a Pinoy, a Philipina goddess. I am not that evil like the Brazilian chic over there, but I would think my actions are more effective," she advertised, following Raquelle's return to the table with her eyes. "I don't have much strength, but I know what cow's like you dislike the most, or maybe should I say can't handle? she grinned, spitting me in the face.

"What's the toy of your choice, Rosh," Seradona investigated from the side of the toy table.

"I take the large black strap-on with the knobs, the hot-chili sauce and the salt from the kitchen," Roshny immediately answered.

Chili sauce and salt? WTF, I thought, trying to further follow the conversation, while totally ignoring the black strap-on which was mentioned as well.

"Oh, that's an interesting choice. Anything else?" Seradona asked.

"No, that's all. I don't need additional clamps, but if all agree, I keep Raquelle's in place. I promise not to play with them actively, but it would be said to take them off already, wouldn't it cow," Roshny asked the group, while smiling directly in my face.

"That's not how it was planned. But well it's fine with me, but then stay away from his balls during the next 20 minutes, ok? Time starts now," Seradona kicked the game off.

Roshny speeded over to the table and came back with a massive 15 inch strap-on. She put on a little show, very slowly tying it to her hip. It looked even more massive given her tiny body. I never saw anything like that and I was also unsure if this would fit anywhere.

Roshny showed me differently. She hit me hard onto the cheek. As I opened up my mouth to let out a sound, she shuffled 1/3 of the black rubber down my throat. "Good boy, suck my black cobra," she calmly said, looking down at me.

She pulled on both of my ears, while pressing the black cobra with rhythmic pushes forward. I could see the ladies from the table observe the action in disbelief. I gagged and struggled for air, but she did not stop feeding me that black masterpiece until almost all disappeared down my throat. "Good sucking bitch," Rashny acknowledged, before pulling it out in one go. "Let's see if your man-pussy is equally greedy and if it likes some spice."

At the time, I did not know what this was supposed to mean. Seconds later, I could witness how the little Asian goddess dispensed a vast array of hot chili sauce onto the strap-on and garnished it with large salt cubes from the salt mill. The ladies-table went crazy, talking in a wild jumble. I could hear from "Ohh noo" over "Yiiiha, lets fire this ass up" to "Fuck that bitch with your hot sword". It took a few seconds to process, but then I realized quickly that Rosh, how she was called by the other goddesses, intended to fuck me with that monster.

I had to realize quickly that Rosh did not do this for the first time. I still had the butt-plug in place, but within a couple of seconds it was deflated, pulled out and replaced by the tip of the black cobra. The butt-plug had done a good job and widened my ass, but it also tricked the sphincter to the degree that it let the cobra in without hesitation. The first half entered without major problems, but then it started to become very tight. Roshny pushed as hard forward as she could. As she got stuck, she did something against the rules. She grabbed forward to my still clamped nipples and started the same turn motion as Raquelle has done previously. My nipples still in pain from the session before, were an easy target and her harsh attack made me howl.

Distracted by the nipple pain, my sphincter loosened and Rosh took the opportunity to shuffle the remaining inches of that black monster in one go down my ass. Hitting that end, my eyes closed for a second before I let out a deep moan. The witnessing girls cried and cheered in disbelief. Mia looked over her shoulder to the watch, "oh my dear, still 12 minutes to go, that poor bastard....fuck him pinoy!" The girls did not know that the Asian devil had pulled a trick on my nipples, behind the wall, advancing her game.

Paladion
Paladion
42 Followers
12