The Black Goddess Emerges Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosh pulled forward with one hand at my shoulders before pressing back at the wall, moving the black cobra back and forth as much as she could, using her entire body. Initially it was only an inch at the time, but the movement got bigger and bigger. My senses were kind of disturbed. I felt something big filling my ass out, painful stretching it. But also a deep gratitude and pleasure, making me moan and push back to get more of it.

"Oh yes, you black dick lover, press against your mama's cock," Roshny shouted, starting to pump me harder. A minute or so later, my senses got brought back to reality and for the first time, I could feel something more. My ass was almost ripped apart by this massive cock, but now I could feel these little salt-crystals working my rectum as well. I could feel it open up very little cracks in my skin, where the hot chili sauce entered. Initially it was only on my ass cheeks, but as Rosh got the dick move deeper and deeper, I could feel a hotness eradiate deep inside my rectum. My ass was literally on fire.

The spectator table looked at the scene develop with amazement and was astonished how my facial expression moved from pleasure to pain, back to pleasure and finally to very severe discomfort. One could hear first the sucking noise of my man-pussy and my moans, which was replaced by an increasing whimper. From the girls table, they only saw my face in various stages, as well as, above the wall, the pony tail of Roshny jumping back and forth in the rhythm of the fucking.

"How does your ass feel like, little cow? Do you feel like an entire fire brigade is fucking you right now?" Roshny questioned, without being interested in any answer. Then a few strokes later adding, "Guess what, it's only a small lady from the Philippines, but with spice."

These words sunk in after a while. First I imagined how I fuck the little Asian girl, which made my dick stiffen. But then an image of a group of big black firefighters became more prominent, which were taking turns at my ass with their dicks on fire. I was obviously hallucinating, but the feeling of my ass being burned was real. I moved from left to right and back, pulled as hard as I could at the wall and tried everything to get this hot dick out of my ass. But Roshny pinched me down and fucked me like there is no tomorrow. I could not escape and the burning feeling got bigger and bigger.

Between cries of pain, there were also uncontrolled single moans, given my prostate was milked by the goddess's cobra. The ladies looking at my face were still not certain, if I was about to pass out or asking for more. However, as the pain caused by the chili subsided, I was multiple times close to giving up. Once or twice, I wanted to speak up but my mouth was so dried out that no words came out. As I really couldn't take it anymore, I opened my mouth to call it off. Before I could do so, somebody hit me so hard on my cheek that I fell immediately silent. "Endure it, you little fuck. Just 30 seconds more," Seradona announced, with a warning hand for a further hit.

The seconds passed and Seradona called the time, much to the dislike of Roshny. "Damn you Ser! He was giving up," she claimed.

"You did a good job Rosh, but the cow won the battle," Seradona corrected. "If you are a nice girl now, I will let you play once more in the coming days, without a time limit," she added, giving Roshny to understand that protest is not desired. Reluctant but silent, she pulled out the strap-on in one go, letting my entire body shiffer.

My face was sweaty and the burning in my rectum did not stop. Rosh appeared in my view on the other side of the wall. "Lucky you, next time it will be only you and me without a referee helping you out, I am looking forward to it," she said flinching her teeth like a tiger.

"Two to zero for the cow at the half point mark," Seradona concluded, "quick toilet break, before our next cow-tamer is up."

12