The Black Horsewoman

Story Info
Famine and a black 74 Mustang.
5.2k words
3.9
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
89 Followers

Emma Layden pulled her black 1974 Mustang off the side of road and swore. The shitty four cylinder had blown something again and steam rolled out from under the hood.

She exited the car and stood overlooking the dusty and parched barren fields on the outskirts of town. Ezekiel had once been a thriving community of 30,000 plus souls. Almost one third of that number had moved away after the mine closed down and the flour mill shut.

Her phone battery had died on the way back from neighboring Emmetsville so there was no chance of calling for help. Grabbing her bag from the back, taking her house keys but leaving the ignition key, she kicked the driver's door closed. Anyone could steal the shitty car especially with the key, but secretly she hoped someone would. Swearing again, she started walking, thankful for the small mercy that the early fall day was fairly cool and that she'd worn flats to her job interview.

She had inherited the car after her father had died in the horrible mine accident that led to its closure. Things had been better then. Jobs were available, services in the town were good. She had just finished high school and, two weeks after her eighteenth birthday had married her childhood sweetheart.

Then the world changed. With her dad gone, she had inherited the car and a small sum of money. That very day, just after settlement had gone through, a large storm had swept through town and the weather had turned nasty. Her husband, Leon, was injured in a car accident. He'd claimed that lightening had struck the car but first responders said he'd been drunk. Most of the money they'd inherited got drained away in legal costs and medical bills. Then she'd lost her job.

Her father's faithful old Cadillac had blown it's engine two days before his death. The Mustang had been traded in at the local auto dealer and who had then on sold it for next to nothing to him. Given what had happened since then it was like the damn thing was cursed. Her life had been bereft of joy the moment that thing had entered her life.

Even her sex life was desolate. Leon's pelvic injuries had meant he was unable to engage in any real physicality involving him fucking or being fucked. This meant she had been limited to being eaten out or fingered by him, and he was not very good at either, which left her less than fully satisfied but her faithfulness to him had not been tested in the two years since this life change had occurred.

She had gone about a half mile when the hum of tires announced the approach of a vehicle. Turning, she saw a huge black Ram pickup with her Mustang hitched to its rear with a tow rope. The vehicle slowed, it's window coming down. The driver, a huge, extremely handsome man in a suit and sunglasses smiled at her. She was a petite young woman, and he seemed monstrously large looking down at her from his high cab. Someone on the radio inside was talking about Notre Dame football.

"This yours pretty lady?"

"Unfortunately yes, yes sir it is."

He turned the radio off and looked down at her again. "My apologies, I should have turned that off. I'm a big fan of Knute...Well now, how about you hop in and we get you home safe n sound?"

She looked at him suspiciously.

He smiled and laughed. "Let me guess, you don't accept rides from strange men in black pickups."

"That is something my father did drill into me as a youngster." She said, smiling but not moving.

"Not even if I promise to be a gentleman?"

She looked at the road ahead. "That would be chivalrous of you, but the road is clear, the day is nice and I'm a judo black belt."

He chuckled. "Black belt? Well I best watch myself. Look, I tell you what. You tell me where to leave your daddy's pony and I'll drop it off for you. I'll even get one of my workers to look under the hood later on if that's okay with you."

"It's my car."

He nodded, took off his sunglasses and added, "But it was HIS, before the collapse." His eyes seemed to draw her in.

"You knew my daddy?"

"I won't lie to you. I only met him once, but I saw him drive out of the car yard with it. He was nice to me that one time we spoke, years before he bought it, and others spoke well of him. My condolences on his passing, and I hope that time is healing that loss."

She looked down the road again, at him and again down the road, almost giving in. "You can leave it in the drive at 1722 Birch. I'm going to walk this one out."

'Need to de-stress? I hear you. Hard Times round here lately. Has it been tough on you?"

"You could say that."

He pulled at something on his dash and offered a crisp $10 note on his outstretched hand. "At least let me buy you a coffee as you get back into town."

She paused but then accepted the offer. "Thanks." Without further ado he put the pickup into gear and headed off, as did she.

Emma could see the poor excuse for a car as she trudged up the street. She'd stopped twice for coffee and once for a coke, her feet killed her and she was desperate to pee, so she entered right on in and up into the bathroom off their bedroom. She entered just as Leon ejaculated into the sink, his cell phone propped up on the bench top, a hardcore sex scene underway on it's screen.

"What the fuck Leon?"

"Jesus Emma!" He yelled, frantically trying to hide what he was doing, but only succeeding in spraying cum all over the place.

She pushed past him and made it to the toilet and a second later was gushing urine into the bowl. "You rat bastard. What the fuck are you doing, disrespecting me by whacking off to porn?"

"I was frustrated all right? I needed some relief!"

"You were frustrated? You selfish fuck! I jacked you off last night and you didn't even return the favor!"

He pointed to the window. "So what did you do or get, to get the car looked at? Did you fuck that mechanic who arrived and spent time under the hood or did you fuck the big guy who arrived with the car in tow?"

"You're insane!" she screamed. "I didn't fuck anyone....The car broke down. That guy towed it back. I never asked for help. He just offered it."

He looked at her with disbelief.

"Maybe I should have fucked him. Its not like I've been getting fucked by you. And I am frustrated!"

His anger grew. "You think this is my fault? You think I want to be unable to fuck you? Geez, thanks for the empathy."

"You were drunk!"

"They never did a test and that testimony was never questioned by our half-assed attorney. You were there. You know that. It was a lightening bolt that caused me to run into those cars."

It was a dead end argument and they both knew it, but neither was going to back down. They stared seething at each other for some time until Emma's eyes were drawn to Leon's still very erect dick.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Since when do you stay erect after cumming?"

Leon looked down at his boner and shrugged.

"Are you fucking turned on by the thought of me fucking someone else?"

"No!" replied Leon, but just a fraction too late to hide the fact that he'd hesitated slightly.

"You fucking are! I married you, to be with you, not to fuck around."

Leon, looked at his rock hard erection, at Emma and at the phone and then decided things were so messed up in their lives that he might as well just tell the truth. "Look, I'm not enjoying this situation and I know its got to be hard on you, but I can't fuck. I wish I could but I can't. Maybe with time my pelvis will heal enough for it to become feasible, but at present I just can't. And yes, the thought of you getting fucked turns me on because it makes me feel like you will be happy."

She gave him a death stare.

"It's not like I want us to change our marriage. I'm not looking for future fuck passes. But if the reality is, to save 'us', I temporarily need to lose a bit of you, well so be it. And anyway, you make a fucking smoking hot hotwife!"

"A what?"

"A hotwife. An awesome looking wife who can go out and get laid with her husband's permission."

Emma's mind reeled. She went to speak but didn't. She again tried to speak but the words caught in her mouth. She ended up pushing past him and eventually the words came to her. "I'm going to my sister's. I need time to think." And with that she was gone.

It was two days before she reappeared, with a plate of left overs for him. He was seated on the sofa watching a game but turned it off as soon as she came in the door. The house was clean and tidy. 'He'd made an effort.' She thought. 'That's unlike him.' She put the plate down and told him to eat whilst she got changed.

She reappeared a while later, showered and in her favorite pajamas, and sat opposite him at the table. "Ezekiel is too small for me to do this and I'm not going driving to get fucked because we can't afford the gas."

He looked unmoved.

She continued on. "It would be on everyone's radar before it got to happen. So 'no'."

"But you thought about it?" He asked.

"Of course I did. I'm sexually frustrated and you gave me a hall pass. I want to stay with you but I sometimes want, no I need, release." He shifted in his chair. She noted it and rose, coming around the table to crouch by his side and reach for his crotch. Her hand didn't have to do much to search for evidence of an erection. She smiled. "Someone still likes the idea of me getting fucked though." With that she motioned him to stand and she gently tugged his trousers down. She blew lightly on his dick and it twitched in response. She was just about to open her mouth and engulf him when he pulled her towards the table edge and had her sit legs apart. He then ate her out in fairly good fashion and gave her the most satisfying orgasm she'd had in years.

Two days later Leon put the idea to her again. "Babe, why don't you go out tonight for a drink. Go to Mae's Cocktail Bar. It's as high class as this town will get and you never know, you might get hit up by some out of towner."

"Really, you're fine with this?"

"Absolutely." His replied was instantaneous and honest. She didn't answer him and he spent the rest of the day like a cat on a hot tin roof.

They had just finished cleaning up after dinner when she looked at him and asked "So do you want to pick out my outfit or shall I do it all solo and keep you in suspense?"

He beamed. "Shit, can I?"

She grabbed his hand and the headed upstairs. Emma went first, then Leon's boner, then Leon. He went to their small walk in robe and ended up totally confused and made a mess of suggestions. In the end she chose a fairly conservative but tight fitting floral dress and some decent three inch plus heels. Leon sat on the bed in awe that this was happening. She showered, preened herself and then looked at him. He was still sitting on the bed but now had his shorts off and was stroking his still erect dick.

"Oh no you don't Mister!"

He released his grip as she strode toward him. Her tight 20 year old body moving with a sexy naked grace as she did so. "No satisfaction for you till after I get satisfied."

"Seriously? I have to watch you get ready and can't?"

"Absolutely, buster. This was your idea, but that's my rule."

She returned to her preparations, carefully pulling on some thigh high stockings and smoothing them out before turning to him again. "Panties or no panties?"

He paused and considered. His dick jumped with his thoughts. "Panties. Otherwise you seem too desperate and it makes it more slutty if he has to take them off you."

She smiled at the thought and rummaged through her drawers till she found a tiny white thong he'd bought her for her 18th birthday. She'd only worn it a few times, and every time she had, Leon had fucked her senseless. She held them up on an outstretched finger before putting them on and carefully shimmying into the dress. His head was awash with lust but his body couldn't carry out his wishes without considerable pain and mental stress, so he resigned himself to lying there, dick twitching at the thought of his wife getting dolled up to possibly get fucked by another man. She finished her makeup and turned.

"You look drop dead fuckable!"

She smiled, picked up her keys and headed for the bedroom door, her ride share app buzzing.

"No kiss goodbye?"

"Gotta go hun. Don't wait up!" And like that she went out on her way.

The next two hours were terrible. She was probably too early to encounter the late dinner crowd and too late to find any after work gents who might for some reason be hanging around the town's best bar. She encountered quite a few people she knew, and to these she spun a story about having an after job interview drink and those few people she didn't know seemed to pay no interest to her. She ordered a soda water to finish the night and decided to go home. It was only as she go to the door that a deep voice called from a table she hadn't really noticed.

"Whilst I'm sure my mechanic did a good job, I hope you aren't driving that pony home tonight." It was the huge guy. He looked even more attractive out of his pickup and minus the hat and sunglasses. Like a slimmed down Rock mixed with George Clooney. He had the confidence of an older successful man but the body of a lifter. He oozed sex appeal but not cockiness.

She gave a genuine laugh and waved. He motioned to a seat at the table. She hesitated.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

She suddenly got stage fright and froze.

"If you won't accept a decent liqored drink, then at least let me buy you another coffee."

Disarmed by his calm nature, she sat. They talked. The coffee was downed and so was a wine. Then a glass or two, maybe three of fine bubbly. They talked cars, the economy, her daddy, the weather, the election and finally her marriage. Emma was forthright throughout the time they were talking, but became guarded when talk turned to this last topic.

Her head spinning from the alcohol, the hotwife concept and the charm of her companion, Emma tried to gain more information. "So how is it that you say you know of my husband, and my late daddy, yet I don't remember ever seeing you till recently, Mister...."

He chuckled and tipped his head. "My apologies, young Emma. You must excuse my manners in not fully introducing myself. I thought you had recognized me. I'm Az. Mister Az Asel. Yes, I'm not really an Ezekielian, I'm from out beyond Jericho but I'm here in town quite often. Not that many people would know it. I tend to keep a low profile. Being involved with goats usually leads soulless folk to joke about how I make an honest living. But over the years I've gotten to know about most townsfolk, and a few of their cars, from these parts."

He looked at his watch and then the clock on the wall. "Will you look at the time? I should get going." He reached out and touched her hand. "Its been a pleasure Emma." His fleeting touch was warm and comforting but also compelling. She looked into his eyes and almost felt herself swoon towards them. He stood and her eyes were drawn to his crotch, where there seemed to be a bulge, but then to her dismay he stepped away from the table.

"You don't need a lift do you? I could drop you on my way out of town."

She grabbed her bag, took a deep breath and followed him out the door. He was a complete gentleman and helped her up into the truck before joining her inside the cab. Her heart was beating fast as he started the engine and drove the twenty or so blocks to her home.

She swore to herself as he pulled into the quietness of Birch Street and began slowing.

"Keep driving!"

He stopped the car and looked at her.

She repeated her command and reached over to his crotch, grasping at the member within his trousers. "You need to take me somewhere where we won't be seen and then fuck me."

By the time he pulled over on a wooded road on the outskirts of town she had her panties on the dash and was plunging two fingers into her tight pussy. Her motions making an audible slopping sound with each thrust, drowning out the music coming from his sound system. Before she knew it she was on her knees, naked in the tray of the vehicle, and he was standing before her. She reached up to his monstrous dick and ran her hands around and along its hardness before rising up on her haunches to take as much of it as she could in her mouth.

After working on it for some time she pushed him down and straddled him. "Don't you dare cum!" She hissed. "Or not until I've gotten myself off."

"I've got the staying power of a wild beast!" He assured her, just as a cover version of "Time is on my side" came into the music stream. "Ahhh, my favourite song! I have time on my side and can give you all the time you need little lady" he boasted, as she grasped his member and rose up above it, rubbing the tip between the tiny lips of her dripping pussy.

"Ohhh fuck that's so good!" She purred, savoring the sensation. This she continued until her desires built and then she let his length slide into her. Only several inches went in at first but it wasn't long before she was impaling herself like a possessed woman on his totality. Her orgasm came hard and fast and she quivered through it in glorious elation. It was only after she came full down from her high that she realized he was still rock hard and deep within her.

Now it was his time to call the shots and he lifted her off of him and arranged her doggie style, before slamming into her and riding her till her second and third orgasm smashed through her nervous system. Then they spooned on the tray of the truck until dawn played on the horizon.

She stumbled her way up to the front door of home just as the sun fully cleared the horizon, hoping none of her neighbors witnessed her with her heels in her hands, hair dishevelled, legs unsteady.

Leon opened the door.

"I thought you'd be asleep hon."

He looked at her in disbelief. "How could I sleep? Where the fuck have you been? What happened? By the looks of it you got fucked. Who? Where?"

She calmly pushed him back through the doorway and closed the door. She sank to her knees and pulled down his shorts, her dress rising up and exposing her swollen lips in the process.

"Where are your panties?"

"Must still be on his dash."

At that she plunged her mouth onto his rock hard member, coming off it to tell him a fact, before impaling herself orally on him again. This process continued until he'd come buckets down her throat and she'd finished telling him everything.

With that she took him by the hand and led him up to bed where she slept well and he tossed and turned, wondering when he'd ever met the guy she'd fucked.

The next day was awkward but they talked their way through the weirdness of events and accepted, somewhat, that their lives had changed.

Two days later she told Leon she wanted to go out again. He helped her dress, butterflies jumping in his stomach and hers. Emma hoped to meet Az again but couldn't quite bring herself to tell Leon that. This time she blew him before she left home as a token of her appreciation for his embracing of the new way of things.

He was not at Mae's. Again, she drank alone and unbothered. Walking out the door to meet up with her ride share and go home, she saw the front of his truck parked on the far side of the lot. She nervously made her way to it, happy to find Az behind the wheel, smiling smugly. She opened the drivers side door, and removed her panties before accepting his help to step up into the cab. There she fucked him as he sat in the drivers seat, her tiny body trapped between his bulk and the steering wheel. It was quick, animistic and noisy. Still he did not cum, though she did twice.

As he pulled up outside the house, he thought he saw the curtains move. She looked at him and offered herself again to him.

He smirked again. "Here?"

She nodded to the porch.

"Really?"

"Fuck yes!"

They walked to the porch, with only a slight gloom of light from the street light further down the block giving them away. She lent over the porch railing and hiked her dress up till she was exposed. He tended to his clothing, spat on his hand and greased his pole. Grabbing her by the hips he placed the head of his member at the lips of her pussy. She backed onto him slightly before whispering "I want you to cum in me."

larrkap
larrkap
89 Followers
12