The Black Horsewoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He plunged into her and she bit down on a hand in an attempt to stifle a moan. He brutally worked her through an orgasm before flipping her over and holding her in his arms and fucking up and into her as he easily supported her weight.

"I can. I can feel you. Bottom out. Every time. You are. Hitting my. My cervix." She'd given up trying to be quiet. Just as her second orgasm washed over her she felt him buck and thrust and felt his hot seed engulf her insides. Once he'd stopped spurting he put her down, adjusted his clothes and walked away, not looking back. He could feel Leon's eyes watching him as he strolled back to his truck.

When she finally made her way inside she found her husband standing at the window, cum all over the curtains, his dick still hard. She blew him until he came again and then they headed upstairs, agreeing to talk in the morning.

Leon was sure he could hear Az's dried cum crunch as Emma tried to make her way to the shower the next morning. He could certainly smell it as she got up off the bed. "You okay?" She turned and he saw the dried rivers of fluid coating the inside of her thighs. 'Holy shit' he thought.

Again the next day they talked their way through the events and weirdness. That night Emma gave Leon the most intense blowjob of his life and he ate her to a shattering orgasm.

The next day there was an unspoken agreement that she would go out again. She hadn't been out to the dry cleaners since this all began so her dress was not more 'high school slutty' than 'respectful job interviewee' but she tried to keep a resemblance of calm as she readied herself. She was just about to use her ride share app when a deep horn sounded in the driveway. She knew it was him even before Leon looked out the window.

Leon came to the door and she kissed him hard, stepped over the threshold and off to the huge vehicle. Az remained motionless until Emma's tiny frame had climbed up and into the Cab. He stepped out onto the porch to watch them leave. Turning to head inside he saw their neighbor, Mrs Levi, watching him through a window.

He awoke at dawn the next morning, still in his armchair in the front tv room, the sound of keys in the lock waking him from his slumber. Emma, clearly drunk, looking like a well fucked high school senior, stumbled in, followed by the hulking figure of Az. She turned and dropped to her knees and fumbled at his belt. Leon watched on spellbound. Az just ignored him and looked down at her. She freed his huge member and began blowing him. Coughing and spluttering, she proceeded to do her best to take him in but struggled. She ended up leaning away from him and frantically tugging him with two hands until he came, huge roping wads of cum, all over her face, her neck and dress. She then passed out on the floor. Az turned and left, leaving the door open as he did. Leon beat himself frantically and came as the pickup made its way down the street.

The next day was more than awkward. Leon tried to fill Emma in on events but she shooshed him and showed no interest, telling him about the early part of the night and seemingly not wanting to know what happened after a certain point in time. She then just cleaned herself up and tried to clean up the floor near the door.

They had just finished lunch when the truck pulled into the driveway. It sat there idling as Emma and Leon looked at each other. She got up from the table and grabbed her keys, not even looking at him as she made her way out the door in a pair of daisy dukes and a cut off tshirt. Leon watched them drive off, his head spinning. This was getting out of control. He sat there in dispair as Mrs Levi made her way up the drive and to the doorway.

She tottered as she jabbered at Leon through the doorway. "He is evil, that one. You need to go far away. Save your wife and yourself. I do not judge her, or you, but you must act."

Leon spent the afternoon trying to watch a ball game. His mind reeled and his stomach churned. He had just got up to get a beer and fix something for dinner when the vehicle returned. Emma stumbled her way through the door, again followed by Az. Her shorts were undone and only just staying up. By the time she made her way to the stairs and fell, they were pooled around her ankles. Az dropped his shorts and his member sprang out in front of him. Grunting, he picked the fallen and unmoving Emma up by the hips and rammed into her, not caring that Leon was less than 10 feet away.

Leon watched, part horrified, part spellbound as the scene played out in front of him. Az pummeled away at the limp figure until he tensed and came deep within her. He dropped Emma like a discarded doll, fixed his shorts and left. Leon walked towards his limp wife and jerked himself off onto her as she lay crumpled on the stairs.

That night Emma struggled to come to terms with events and again silenced Leon as he tried to fill her in on what he saw. She looked haggard and spent and emotionally wrecked. They went to bed early but an uneasiness permeated their lives.

The next morning Leon was making eggs and bacon and Emma was still asleep when he heard the heavy tires of the pickup on the driveway. Before he knew it, Az was walking through the supposedly locked door and heading up the stairs. Leon yelled and charged at Az but was stopped in his track by an evil glare from the huge figure.

Az found Emma just waking on the bed. She shook her head and Az sneered. Unable to control herself, she got off the bed and stripped out of the tiny shorts and tshirt she was wearing. Az stepped towards her and pushed her down so that she was standing, but face down on the bed. He dropped his shorts and opened the nightstand. He knew there would be lube there. Pouring a storm of it onto her puckered anus, he lined his dick up and thrust into her just as Leon made it into the room and froze, and just as she screamed. Her terror turned to ecstasy the more he fucked into her. At one stage Az was alternating between thrusting into the tight cunt of the twenty year old and slamming into her even tighter ass. Emma yelled as pleasure wracked her body time and time again. After what seemed an eternity, Az grunted and thrust deep within Emma, filling her with his seed till it leaked out of her and onto the sheets of their matrimonial bed. He then turned, put on his shorts and walked out of the house and disappeared in his truck down the road.

Emma lay passed out on the bed. Leon stood in a puddle of his own cum in the corner of the room.

That night a huge storm cell came in unexpectedly from the north. Chatter on the local radio station was a mix of excitement that the drought that had dogged the region might be over and worry about potential damage. Emma and Leon were more concerned about the maelstrom that engulfed their lives in the form of Az.

After tossing around numerous plans the two decided to just leave the town and head somewhere else. They discussed idea after idea until they settled on Santa Barbara. It would be a long drive, hopefully the car would make it, but it would be worth it.

After filling the car with their most meaningful possessions and abandoning the rest, and the house with it, they headed off down Birch and made for the interstate.

"Lets get the fuck out of here!" Emma said.

"Shit! Do you see the bolt of lightning hit that huge tree?"

As they made their way onto the I95 on ramp neither of them saw the big black pickup that was parked nearby, watching them go. The figure inside smirked.

Rain returned to Ezekiel that night. Crops eventually grew and jobs returned. Southern California however, soon entered its worst drought ever.

12