The Black in Red

Story Info
Average black man meets new redhaired family.
2.7k words
3.91
15.9k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

It's a new day for me living in downtown L.A in the Skyhold Apartments an eighteenth-floor residential building. I'm just a 30-year-old average African-American named Virgil Hawke working from home as a graphic designer.

I sighed.

"I'm 30-years-old, and still no girlfriend even after I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Arts at the University of California in Los Angeles. I thought to Alpha Phi Alpha would get me a relationship. It almost did, but my first girlfriend of 1 year dumped me because I was too sweet. However I did become apart of a brotherhood which is the best thing that happened, they even helped me in finding this good job," I said talking to myself still in bed.

I shook off that feeling and got up off of bed went into the shower after I got dressed in a black t-shirt with some blue jeans, and some nice black and grey Nike running shoes for walking. I got a call from my boss from Design Reel a local graphic design company in downtown. The job pays good money, and help pays the bills, and leave me extra cash to spend for myself.

I was really lucky to be working for them. My boss Daniel Smith is a cool guy, and a good friend that likes my work, and even lets me work at home due to theirs not enough offices in the building for me to set up my workplace, but the only time I come to the office is only for group or company meetings, and maybe holiday parties.

"Yo Hawke, I got you drafts you send me, they look very cool," Dan said to me.

I was assigned to design a new logo for a new cookie cafe called Cookies and Coffee that would be opening in Santa Monica in 2 months.

"Thanks, Dan," I said back to him.

"You almost are done with the final draft?" He said questionably.

"Yea. Give me until 2 pm, and I'll send you the final draft" I replied to him.

"Cool! I look forward to seeing the final draft. Keep up the good work, bro!" Dan said back.

"Ok. I'll TTYL," I replied.

Then I hung up the phone. Turned on my computer and started working on this Cookies and Coffee logo. Then after 6 hours of working, eating some healthy food/snacks, watching/listening to Youtube videos, and taking some breaks, I got it done, around 1 pm.

I send the final draft much early to my boss. Afterward, I got up from my chair to look outside the window of my view was beautiful even though I was living on the twelfth floor of Skyhold Appartments. The weather was nice and beautiful on a Friday.

So, I chose to get my phone, wallet, and keys to go for a walk downtown. After waiting for about 5 mins for the elevator to come up I went down the main floor only to find that someone was moving in. I look to see three females, one looked in her 30's the second one looked in her 20's and the last one looked young like she is 18 or 19.

The three women had red hair and green eyes, the older one had a white streak in her hair. Hot Damn! They're curvaceous and have a voluptuous body with huge ass, Damn! They're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal! The older one is packing more ass! Their chest is huge! The older one chest is much huger than the other two, but all three of them still look good. As I was about to leave, they notice me looking or should I say ogling at them, and the one in her 20's walked up to me.

"Hi, can I help you?" She said to me.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to stare. I was just about to go for my midday walk, Oh I'm Virgil Hawke," I said but in a shy nervous voice.

She giggled.

"It's ok, I'm Eloise Cowan. Over there is my aunt Grace Collin, and my cousin Rebecca Collin," Eloise said pointing at the two other women.

All of them was dressed in a nice modern-day some 1920's dress, I've seen that kind of style while I was studying in history class. Both Eloise and Grace wore the same color teal blue, but Rebecca wore deep purple.

I waved to the two of them, and they both waved back with a smile.

"We finished moving in, we got all the heavy stuff up over the weekend, now we are just taking the light stuff up," Eloise said.

"Oh cool," I said.

I looked at my wrist digital watch.

"Well I better get going, but It's nice talking to you, Eloise. I hope we can talk again," I said as I was about to walk away.

Eloise smiled at me.

"What floor you live on? We're on the thirteenth-floor apartment 7," Eloise said with a friendly smile.

"Oh cool, I'm on the twelfth-floor apartment 4," I said replying to Eloise.

"What you doing? later on today?" Eloise ask me.

"Nothing. I've finished my project for work, so I'm just going to stay at home after my walk," I replied.

"Why don't you come up, and help us pack after your walk, we would be grateful," Eloise said.

"Ok," I replied.

Oh shit! As I was talking to her, my dick is getting hard after ogling them for so long I get hard at women with bodies like that. I better go before it starts to bolding out more in my pants, and I nearly got in trouble at school in the past for getting hard while presenting my art project in the front of the class, It was so embarrassing. I had a date that day, and with my ex and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"I better go now. It was nice talking to you, Eloise," I said.

I then walked away calmly and then when I got outside I took off like a bat out of hell to get away from the building. Hot damn! Those women were as sexy as hell. I would love for those three to give me head, these three have some sweet full/big DSL's (dick sucking lips).

I then shook my head to snap out of it and after a nice 30 min walk I did stop at the main library downtown about 5 minutes from my place, to do some reading of manga, and some nice art for inspiration for my next project and to kill some time. After about an hour of reading, I walked back home, I looked at the time to see it was about 3 pm, and I've chosen to go help Eloise and her aunt and cousin out.

After about 5 mins walking back home, I got to the elevator on the ground floor then waited for about 5 mins for the elevator to come down. After some people got out the elevator, I went into it and pressed 13 for the thirteenth-floor. Still, for some reason, my heart starts beating as I was nervous going up, but I managed to control my breathing and get that dirty thought out of my head as I was going up.

After about 3 mins of going up without any stops, I was on the thirteenth-floor, made my way down the hallway to apartment 1307. I then knocked on the door. When the door opened it was Rebecca.

"Oh, you must be Virgil. You're here to help us unpacked right?" She said with a young voice.

I can tell that she was 19 now after being seeing her close up view.

"Yes," I replied.

"Please come on in," She said. Then moves to the side to let me in.

As I went inside their apartment I got to say the decorations are so 1920's. It's 2019, please get in the times. Still, I did see them at least use computers, digital tv's, and smartphones. So, at least I know there aren't stuck far into the past like this one guy in England that lives like the 1940s or is it 50s, I don't know.

Rebecca then closed and locked the door behind her.

The older woman came up to me

"Thanks for helping us, Virgil. I'm Grace, I'm sure my niece told you who I was," Grace said while she smiles at me.

"Yes, she did," I said as I to smiled back at her.

Then Eloise came out of the one-bedroom, and it was a king-size bed. I was thinking in my head, where do the Eloise and Rebecca sleep at? If this is the only bed in the apartment.

"Virgil! I'm glad you came to help us," Eloise said with a smile.

"Now shall we get started?" Eloise said.

"Yes," I replied to her.

Then after about 2 to almost 3 hours of unpacking all of their stuff It was done. Most of their stuff clothes with modern-day and modern-day 1920's clothes, as well as dishes, food, bathroom stuff, books, and the rest was weird Cthulhu art like painting and small statues, I guess they must like H.P. Lovecraft's work. Afterward, I sat on their couch out of breath from all the lifting I did and organizing.

Then Grace brings me a glass of ice-cold ice tea for something to drink. Then Eloise and Rebecca sit right next to me sandwiching me between. Grace took a chair and sat in front of me.

"So, Virgil. What do you do?" Eloise asked me.

I took a sip of the ice tea.

"I work as a graphic designer. At a graphic design business in downtown called Design Reel," I said calmly.

"So how old are you?" Rebecca asked me.

I could have sworn that she unbutton one of her buttons to flash me her huge cleavage while she asked me the question.

"I'm 30-years old," I said.

"Well I'm 19, my mom is 36, and my cousin is 23. My birthday is on 16/21, my mom's on 7/7, and my cousin's on 12/23, same as my aunt Elisa," Rebecca said to me.

Then Eloise took the glass from my hand and sat it on a table next to the couch.

"Cool, my birthday is on 8/15," I said to her, but I didn't give them the year I was born in cause they didn't give me their year.

"So, any girlfriend? A sweet handsome man like you should have a woman," Grace said to me.

I notice that she was leaning down and she was flashing me her very huge cleavage. I was getting hard as a rock, but doing my best not to show it as my dick was rising.

I sighed with sadness.

"Sadly, no. I don't have a girlfriend, I've been single for 2 years now. I did date, but the women I've talked to always say you're too sweet, and you deserve better than me," I said with some sadness in my voice.

Then looked down with sadness cause it brings up a sad memory of my ex broke up with me and the last 2 dates I had back in college.

All three of them nods it, gave me a look of pity. Then I swore Eloise unbutton her dress too to show her huge cleavage as well. Then Grace got off the chair went in front of me then got on her knees. I look at her with a raised eyebrow and a little shock. Then Rebecca and Elosie started going under my shirt to feeling my chest.

"The three of us like you a lot Virgil from the moment we saw you. So guessed what the of us three will be your girlfriend's," Grace said with a smile as she was undoing my belt buckle then my pants.

Then she pulled out my dick, and it was huge and thick like around 12 inches. My black anaconda was twitching as she was stroking it, then without warning, Grace starts sucking like a lollipop. Rebecca and Eloise were looking, and licking their lips like they wanted a taste of my dick. Then they took the upper part of their dress, then took their bras to let their huge tits hang out, and started tongue kissing me then each other. Grace's lips felt good on my dick, her sucking is blowing my mind. Then she stopped to take off her upper part of her dress, and then her bra.

"My sweet Eloise, come taste this delicious meaty chocolate stick," Grace said.

Then Eloise got on her knees to switch places, first Grace and Eloise we're rubbing their huge tits together and started making out passionately with their tongues for 3 mins. Then Eloise started sucking my dick, and it felt good too.

"Oh, shit I think I'm going to cum," I said out loud.

Then Elosie stopped and finger jesters Rebecca to come have a taste of my dick. Rebecca started sucking too. Boy! Rebecca was trying to suck my whole fucking dick off. After about 5 mins of her blowing me, all three of them was on their knees, and then the three of them started to give me a triple Titjob at the same time.

My body was giving in the pleasure of 6 huge tits rubbing my dick. I can feel the softness of their breast as they're Titfucking me I can hear their breathing with excitement as their nipples were rubbing on each other, and then they kiss again which drives me over more.

"Oh shit!! I'm CUMMING!!" I shouted.

As I busted a major nut, my cum was shot so fast, the impact went into their mouths while they were still making out passionately and swapping my cum along the way. After they swallowed. They then looked at me and took off their dress completely, and they were naked, and the only thing they kept on their boots.

Their bodies were beautiful, curvaceous, voluptuous. Eloise and Rebecca's breast looked like a g-cup, while Grace looked like a j-cup. Their ass is so huge that when one movement it would jiggle. Their pussies are wet and running, and I can see a red bush, and told me to follow them into the bedroom as they were walking to their one-room bedroom. I then followed them to their bedroom and they are posed on the bed in a very sexy way, but still kept their short boots.

"What you waiting for? undress!" Rebecca said as she was giving me an order to do it now.

So, I took all my clothes off, even my shoes and socks till I was bare naked. I then got onto the bed to have some fun. I haven't been this happy since I lost my v-card to my 1st ex. To be honest this is my first foursome, which is super hot!

One by one they started getting on top of me riding my dick like a wild horse at a redo. Grace was riding me while Rebecca was kissing her, and Eloise was sitting on top of my face while I like her pussy from behind. After a few moments of licking her pussy from behind, I made her cum.

After 2 hours of hot sex, pleasure, and pure orgasm. We all laid down tried on the bed Grace on my left, Eloise on my right, and Rebecca laying in the bottom her face close to my dick, all three of them was smiling while their eyes are closes. I look at the time to see it was around 6 pm. Before I wanted to get up from their bed, Grace opened her eyes.

"Stay with us for the tonight," Grace said in a pleading voice.

"I'm sure can get back to your boss in the morning, but let's do this again all weekend. After all, we're your girlfriend," Grace said to me. Then she went back to sleep.

I then smiled. "This is going to be a good life for me, and I'm going to enjoy this now all I have to do is to tell my family about them," Saying in my head.

"But that is a story for another day." As I drifted to sleep.

Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers