The Black in Red - Grace

Story Info
Our hero Virgil has 1-on-1 time with Grace.
2.5k words
4.27
7.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Its been one month since I got 3 girlfriends/a harem of huge titty/ass red-haired women. Grace, Eloise, and Rebecca the 3 freaky red-haired females I've ever had, Man! Those women are always hungry for my huge 12 inc. black dick. I started naming my dick, King Snake in honor of the show Two and 1/2 men episode Snickerdoodle. Lol that Charlie Sheen is a funny man.

Still, I had done all the projects that Dan assigned to me in record time. I did tell him about my new girlfriend, and he was happy for me and a little jealous that I found someone who makes me happy, for what I can tell he wasn't happy with his wife (it's not my busy to know how he's feeling about her), and I didn't tell him about my other 2 girlfriends, cause I didn't want to cause a scene or make him more jealous.

As I was just chilling on my couch in my apartment, wear a white t-shirt with some black Hanes boxers w some house slippers on re-watching an isekai (It's Japanese that means different world) anime called Overlord season 1. I was just halfway done with the first episode, I got a knock on my door, hoping it's not the manager, cause I paid my rent this month. I got up to the door, looking at the peephole, to see that Grace was there wearing a nice shirt with some tight sexy pants, I opened the door.

"Hey, Grace, what's up?" I asked her.

She smiled wearing a nice deep color green shirt with some black tight booty pants that if she moves the pants would jiggle with the booty.

"I'm doing good, Virgil. May I come in?" She answered then asked with a question.

I nod then move aside to let her in. As she walked in my apartment I then smacked her hard on her huge ass to feel her huge ass on my hand and to leave a handprint. She looked at me with lust and licked her lips like she wants more. Then I closed and locked my door, and jester her to please take a seat. Grace sat on my couch.

"Oh where are Eloise, and Rebecca?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, the two of them went out-of-town to see my sister Elisa, my niece's mother," She said with some disgust in her voice. I can tell that she's doesn't like her sister for some reason, but I'll have to ask later.

"Ok, would you like to go to the pier or should I say Pacific Park in Santa Monica?" I asked.

"Sure, I would love to go out with you for some one-on-one time," She said with a smile.

When date night happens all three of us would go out to eat. I would pay for their meals, but at the end of the date, I would get my reward if you know what I mean, wink wink.

"Cool, let me get dressed first," I said.

Then I looked at the clock it was about 3 pm. So went to my towel closet to get a face towel and dry towel. Then Grace got up from the couch then came up to me.

"May I join you in the shower?" She asked.

I nod my head like hell yeah! Grace then smiled.

"Give me five mins to get some clean clothes from my room. I'll be back ok?" She said to me in a sexy voice.

So she left my apartment, and then five minutes later she returned with that same sexy 1920's modern dress clean of course, and a nice wool jacket to go with it, and it's good for her brown boots. I then locked my door again and asked her to follow to my bathroom. We both then undress together to show our naked bodies. Then we both got into the tub, and Grace closed the shower curtain then I turned on the water. I made sure the water was warm before I turned on the shower.

As water poured down on us we started making out, and I was rubbing my left hand on her huge boob and my right hand on her huge booty. Grace was holding me with her left arm while her other right hand was stroking my dick, and boy my anaconda was hard as a rock and veins started to pop out. After about 2 mins of kissing grace, she then got down on her knees and started given me a Titjob.

Boy! Her boobs are so very soft, like two marshmallows, As I was moving my hips back and forth to control the Titjob.

"You like that Vir...," She said as I cut her off and put the tip of my dick in her mouth so that she can suck it too. After about 5 mins of sucking and Tittyfucking my dick. I was feeling it!

"Grace, I'm going to cum! get ready," I said with excitement.

Then I busted my nut on her face, but the water from the shower washed it off. After that nice Titjob/blowjob we than washed each other with soap and made sure we were clean I then cut off the shower, both of us got out of the tub and dried ourselves off.

Then I put on some AXE deodorant and body spray, but on some red boxers, and put on a my new teal blue shirt with some black jeans white socks and my black and teal blue Nike shoes, to match with Grace's dress, and I've also put on my black leather coat as it was cold outside cause of grace wearing that wool jacket.

Grace was dressed in that same sexy 1920's modern teal blue dress, still, she was ready to go. So, I've got my wallet, keys, and my iPhone and was ready to go to. As we both walked out the door, I made sure I've locked my door and made doubly sure it's locked. We went down the ground floor and went to the parking lot of the Skyhold Appartements, we both walked to my car, cause Grace's car was used by Eloise and Rebecca for their trip out-of-town for the week.

We then both walked up to my car a 2018 red Kia, it's last year's model, but it's still a good car to drive. I opened the door for her like a gentleman she entered the car, so I entered the car as well. Locked the car door turned on the engine and started driving pulling out the parking lot, and started driving to Santa Monica.

I did forget I had a CD playing an audiobook called Star Wars: Lockdown a Darth Maul story about he going to a dangerous prison to find a weapons dealer, but Grace turned off the radio.

"So, What will we do at the pier?" Grace asked me wondering.

"We'll have fun. I'll treat you to dinner, play some games, and go on the fairest well that sort of things, you know boyfriend and girlfriend things." I said.

"Besides, I wanted to go to Santa Monica once in a while to get out of my apartment, and downtown. Still, I do like to take the bus to Chinatown; believe it or not finding a parking spot in L.A. is hard, but not as harder in New York," I said.

She nods. We then talked more, but I can tell she wanted to suck my dick while I was driving. I did tell her not now, after all, I didn't want an accident. After 21 minutes of driving. We made it to Santa Monica, It took me 5 mins to find a good parking spot, but I found it. We parked on the third floor of the parking deck.

I looked at my watch to see it was about 4:15 pm, and we both left the parking deck and went to the pier to enjoy ourselves.

I then paid about $60 on my credit card for both of us to get in the Pier. The place was packed as always, due to this is the most popular oceanfront amusement park in the US, and also this is a great place for tourists. Grace and I went on some rides like the Inkie's Scrambler, the Pacific Plunge, and finally the West Coaster. I've played a nice game to win Grace a prize, a stuffed animal, a blue octopus doll.

We then ate some nice food, walked around till sunset, to end the night at the pier we both chosen to go one more ride the Pacific Wheel. After waiting for 20 mins in line, we both got on the ride and slowly went up to see the view of the Pacific Ocean and Santa Monica. During the ride, we made out, and I was groping her huge tits and she was touching my crotch. Things were about to get hot until we were halfway down the ride, and then we stopped making out, and after we got on the ground we then left the ride. We then began to leave the pier and made our way back to my car.

We then got to my car, I opened the door for her, and shut the door for her than I entered my car shut it and lock the doors, then started my car, and drive off to make my way back to downtown. As I got to the highway it was late rush hour, So we had to wait in traffic until the exit for downtown showed up.

I was looking at the road in front of me and I can tell it was going to be heavy traffic for about an hour, I sighed, then I turned my head to Grace. As I look at Grace, she looked at me with a smile.

"Thank you for the date it was nice to spend some one-on-one time with you," She said still with a smile.

"No problem, I had lots of fun today," I said while still moving slowly, but keeping my eyes on the road.

I can tell Grace wanted to suck my dick, but sadly we can't do that; because of a lot of eyes on the highway, and a cop next to me on the right lane, lucky I got in the middle lane, where it takes me to the downtown exit. So after about 15 mins on the highway, I got took an exit off this busy highway, because it was late and I wanted to go home and get some red pussy.

I stopped at a Shell gas station, filled up on gas, then program my GPS on my iPhone to show me another way back to downtown. It showed me a back way back home, so I followed the instructions, and I got to say I only saw a few cars driving this way. As I was driving I quickly look at Grace then turned back watching the road as I'm driving carefully.

"Hey, Grace. You suck on some chocolate," I said

Grace than smile then leaned over unzipped my pants, then pulled out king snake looked once to make sure no one was watching while I was driving then she started sucking on my dick good. This 36-year-old woman still has a mean dick sucking game, due to her DSL's feels good.

My hands were shaking a little due to it being so good, and I might have slide a little on the road but didn't hit anything, but I did get my focus, while I was driving, I kept both my eyes on the road and briefly look down to still see Grace's head still bobbing up and down while she's still sucking me. A few cars drive past here and there, but no one saw me getting sucked on, after about 5 mins of driving it was coming.

"Oh, shit...Grace! Here comes my nut!" I said out loud.

I busted a lot of nut in Grace's mouth, as she swallowed my cum, she then lifts her head from my crotch and my dick was wet and still hard, but I did put it back in my pants and zip up my zipper. I look at Grace to see that she was horny as hell! I look at the GPS to see that we were about 15 mins away from home. She wanted to fuck right now. So I speed up a little to get home faster.

After about 10 mins of a little speed without any police and some traffic downtown, we made it back the Skyhold Appartments.

We then both got out of my car, I made sure to lock it. As we were walking I can tell the Grace was dripping, cause she's horny as hell. We both rushed to the elevator, the night shift guard didn't mind seeing two couples in love. The elevator was already there so we both got on it, and I pressed my floor, and along the way going up I was groping hard on Grace's huge ass. After 3 mins in the elevator, we then made it to my floor and we rushed to my door, and I quickly opened it.

Grace entered first.

"Brush your teeth first," I said to her. Then I smacked her hard on her huge ass.

I wanted to make sure her mouth is clean from my nut.

"Yes, big daddy," She said in an obedient voice.

As soon as she entered my apartment, she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. I entered then closed my door, and locked it so that no one would walk in my apartment. After Grace was done brushing her teeth she walks up to me an open mouth kisses me, her tongue taste like my crest cinnamon teeth paste. Then I unbutton her dress to show her bra, then pulled down her bra to grope her breast.

Then she pulled me away, and then took all her clothes off till she was naked but kept her boots on. I stripped naked and took off both my socks and shoes. We then went to my bedroom for some hot passion for sex. The sex lasted for one to two hours, with some breaks, and after we were done the whole apartment smelled like pussy, Grace did take a selfie of her and me and send it to both Eliose and Rebbeca. She told them what they were missing.

"That was fun, we should have more time to ourselves," Grace said while talking out of breath.

"Yea, we should, but what're the others going to say?" I asked.

"I don't know what they think, I bet they're masturbating over the pic I send them, and think about you," Grace said.

Grace then kissed me before she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight big daddy," Grace said as she went to sleep.

I looked at the time on my phone, and it was very late so I drifted off to sleep holding Grace as she was using my head for a pillow. I'll see what happens tomorrow when we spend more time together.

But, that is a story for another day.

Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers