The Black Kid

Story Info
Black kid conquers a hot white wife.
1.7k words
3.85
76.3k
87
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devilstrip
devilstrip
146 Followers

I recognized the beat up car coming toward me in the oncoming lane. It was Duane, the young black teen who was heading to my house to fuck my wife. Duane wasnt aware that I knew all about the regular pounding he was giving Sue. It was our dirty secret, mine and Sue's.

I knew Duane was coming over today, but I thought I'd had enough time to run an errand, get home and hide my car before he arrived. It would be tricky getting home undetected where I could watch the action. He was early, obviously eager. I couldnt blame him. Sue is gorgeous.

I had to try to get home, unseen by Duane. I didn't want to miss this. I turned my car toward home.

How did we get here you might ask?

I'm going to leave out the fodder of a life history lesson and just get to the point, more or less. I'd had the fantasy of a hotwife fucking a young black kid for decades. The fixation took root when I was in the Air Force in England as a 19 year-old kid. There was a club on base and lots of Brits as well as Americans frequented the place. There was one gorgeous married woman in her late 30s who went to the club almost every weekend. I knew her as Mrs. Minner. I also knew her husband, a senior non-commissioned officer from work. He rarely went to the club, but wifey was there often. She was stunning, but seemed to behave herself when she was out. She was very classy.

Then, one night I saw her talking to a young black airman outside the club. They got into a taxi together. I was curious, so I took the next taxi and followed. Their taxi stopped at my dorm building and the two of them got out. I watched from a distance then followed them inside. The black kid lived in the same dorm as me, but on the first floor. My room was on the second floor. I watched him as he turned off the hallway lights, presumably to hide her from prying eyes. It was difficult to see in the darkness, but I saw him lead her to the community bathroom and he waited outside in the hall.

When she came out of the bathroom her behavior had changed. Although it was dark in that hallway my eyes had adjusted by now. She was all over this young black kid, kissing him on the mouth and massaging his crotch. I was in shock! They headed down the hall, presumably to the kid's dorm room. When he reached his door he went inside the room, leaving her in the hall. He was back out of the room in a flash, took her by the hand and headed for the stairwell, taking her upstairs. I thought this was strange. Did he possibly have a second room? Hardly any rooms upstairs were occupied and if he lived upstairs I likely would have seen him before this. I wondered why he didn't just take her to his room. I found out later that another woman was waiting for him in his room. Evidently she had fallen asleep while waiting. He obviously had a bigger prize in Mrs. Minner.

Then I remembered that the unoccupied rooms up on the third floor were unlocked and the rooms had beds, but no sheets or blankets. The black kid was taking her to one of those rooms. I raced to the stairwell on the other end of the dorm and ran to the third floor. They got there before me, but I was able to see which room they went in while staying unseen. I slowly crept down the hallway.

Lucky for me they were too busy groping and kissing to bother shutting the door. That's when I saw and heard their words and my world changed. I remember almost everything despite this happening so long ago.

She said, "I had to find out for myself, Jenny was right about you."

"What did she say? She tell you that we fucked?"

"Oh, a lot more than that. She told me that you had by far the biggest dick she'd ever seen. She wasnt lying!"

"I fucked her that one time and now she's stopping by all the time wanting more. I have to get her outta my room. Hope she's gone before I get back."

"Are you going to see her again?"

"You mean, fuck her again, don't you? Sure, as long as y'all keep it a secret and her hubby don't find out. I can't help it. I love fucking pretty white married women. Does it make you jealous if I fuck other white women?"

"No, well,...it does a little, but it turns me on even more to know you're just using us for sex."

"And that's what you're doing with me tonight? You want this big black dick you been hearing about? What about your husband?"

"He knows you fucked Jenny and he sent me out tonight to find out if what she said was true. It appears that she didnt lie."

I could hear her giggle.

"So, your hubby knows! That's cool."

"Yes, but enough talk. I need to taste that monster of yours."

He abruptly stopped her and said, "There's some rules first."

"Rules?"

"Yes, rules! Rule one, a white woman gotta be on her knees to suck black dick. Rule two, you ain't suckin' no little white pee-pee, you suckin' a big nigger dick. I want lots of spit and lots of noise coming from that throat. You need to suck that nigger dick like you starved."

"Do you have to say the "N" word? I dont like that word at all."

"It's different between us baby. When you suckin' and fuckin' me you gettin' nigger dick. You gonna learn to love that word after tonight. You gonna be haulin' that fine ass of yours to my room on a regular basis beggin' me for nigger dick just like your friend Jenny. Your hubby's gonna be droppin' you off at my door and waitin' in the parking lot while you suck and fuck this nigger dick."

I could hear her moaning now so I peeked inside the room. She was on her knees just as he said, sucking and moaning while he held her head and rocked his hips back and forth. What I could see of his dick was impressive, but some of it was obviously being force fed down her throat. He started undressing her while she sucked. I was amazed at how hot her body was. Her tits were firm, probably C cups, with nipples up high. He slid her top and bra off, then helped her stand up, kissing her while she wriggled herself out of her tight jeans. I could tell that she was eager to be nude for him. She wanted fucked in the worst way. Her stomach was hard and flat with a slim waist and flared hips. She had a perfect hourglass figure. Her ass was something else. Not just a bubble butt, but a bubble butt that spread out to the sides, plump cheeks that lapped just over the back of her legs. No wonder she looked incredible in jeans. It was perfect, the most amazing ass I'd ever seen.

The black kid reached down and held those cheeks in both hands, squeezing them. He held her close, "You want to fuck me?"

She whispered, "Yes."

"No baby, you gotta tell me what you want." He slapped her ass and pulled her tightly to him.

"I, I want you to fuck me."

"No baby, you want me to fuck you with my big nigger dick."

"Don't make me say that. It's a filthy word."

"Baby, we gonna get filthy, but you gotta tell me what you want. Now tell this nigger what he wants to hear. All you gotta say is, 'I want you to fuck me with that big nigger dick.' Thats what you want, right? Thats why your fine white ass is with me, right? You want nigger dick. You want to cum all over this nigger dick and have me send your sweet white pussy home full of nigger cum. Ain't that right?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me good,...with your big nig... I, I just can't say it."

"Say it and I'll fuck you like you aint never been fucked baby. You're gonna be throwin' that pussy at me after tonight, after you been fucked by this nigger dick. Go on, tell me what you want."

Something must have given way inside her because what I heard next was, "Fuck me! Fuck me with that huge nigger dick. Make me cum all over that fucker. I want you to fill me with your nigger seed and send me home to my husband. There, I said it. Now, fuck me!"

"With?"

"Fuck me with that big nigger dick. Stretch my pussy and make me cum!"

That's better baby. We gonna do all of that and more. But we never got to Rule 3. You see, I'm gonna fuck you silly, make you cum all over this fucker and after I fill that white pussy with cum you gonna suck my dick clean while I lay back and think about your sore pussy drippin' my cum while you're lickin' and suckin' our cum from my nigger dick. That's Rule 3 baby, cleanin' my nigger dick 'cause the only thing better than fuckin' married white pussy is gettin' my nigger dick sucked off and cummin' in your mouth AFTER fuckin' married white pussy. Ain't nuthin' like it. Now, back on your knees and suck a nigger's dick."

I crept away after that, not wanting to be found out. But, I could hear Mrs. Minner wailing even downstairs in my second floor dorm room. Of course, I did have my door open. I guess he gave her what she wanted because I often saw her with that black kid and a few other black guys from time to time. And on one occasion I saw her husband sitting, waiting in his car in the dorm parking lot, just like that black kid had predicted?

I'll tell you more next time I write. Duane is at my home. Gotta run.

devilstrip
devilstrip
146 Followers