Another Black Kid

Story Info
Sue gives Duane a helping hand.
3k words
4.49
26.8k
43
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devilstrip
devilstrip
146 Followers

All persons in this story, real or imaginary are aged 18 and over. "Duane" is a high school junior classman who is 18 years old, but was held back in school twice due to family upheavals of which he had no control.

This is my second story. If you like my stories so far please rate them (highly, hopefully) and I'll tell more. if you don't like my stories, please move on. There are many writers and many other categories to choose from.

Maybe you read my first story, The Black Kid. That event occurred a few decades ago, but it caused an interracial sex affliction that has haunted me since. In fact, my fixation with the incredibly hot, big perfect-assed Mrs. Minner became the model for the woman I'd hoped to one day marry. Luckily, I found that woman and we've been together happily, for more than 20 years. She's a walking wetdream and I'm always catching guys much younger than her taking a second and third long look at her hot body, especially that amazing ass.

I hid my fetish for interracial sex from my wife, Sue for about 20 years until the truth came out when I started bringing home interracial porn that she and i would watch. I'd slowly work her clit while we watched some young, hung black guy getting sucked and fucked by a mature woman. I always looked for amateur videos featuring married women in cheating or cuckold situations. We'd watch the videos and I'd whisper in my wife's ear how hot the scenes were and how I could imagine a giant black cock like "that one" in her hands.

At first she was uneasy, then she began to play along probably to appease me. As time went on it seemed that she genuinely liked the videos. But I wanted more. I wanted to see her used by a young black guy. I told her about Mrs. Minner and how her husband was a willing part of their assignations. I wasn't sure how to go about initiating this in our own lives, but I had this overwhelming need to try. My break came when I ran into a friend who coaches basketball for our old high school. He invited me to an away game to see how the school would fare against the long time rival team. I thought, what the heck and I went. Sue stayed home.

My old school won the game, but a black kid on the opposing team stood out. It wasn't his basketball ability that set him apart, it was the object in his shorts. He wasn't a starter and didn't get a lot of time on the court, but whatever he was carrying in those shorts was poorly restrained and impressive.

I made my getaway after congratulating my old school chum on the win. Then, I waited outside the gym in the parking lot to see if I could strike up a conversation with the black kid. I was really uneasy about waiting and maybe talking to him, but I was overcome with the urge to at least try to make my fantasy a reality. I needed to take a first step and this was it. The kid finally came outside and I struck up a conversation about the game to break the ice.

"I saw you out there on the court. You didn't get much playing time, but what you showed was impressive." I said. It was only a partial lie, after all.

He replied, "Yeah, coach says I'm coming along and to stick with it. I should be a starter next year. You one of the parents?"

"No, I'm supposed to meet a kid named Jamie after the game. He hasn't shown up.. I'm looking to hire someone with transportation to do some yardwork around my house. It's tough finding kids who want to earn money these days. Do you know the kid, Jamie? Another lie.

"No, don't know a Jamie. But I might know someone who'd be interested in makin' some money and he's got a car, unless you're set on hiring that Jamie."

"Great, can you put me in touch? I think Jamie is a no-show."

"Mister, you're lookin' at him."

And thats how Duane and I met. He would stop by my home the next day, Saturday to look over the lawn and some other odd jobs and let me know if he was interested. If so, we'd work out payment. I drove home to let my wife know that I'd likely hired a handyman, a high school kid. I asked her to dress up a little in tight jeans and a tight top to help the kid decide to take the job. She would be the icing on the cake for a teenaged boy's raging hormones. I didn't tell her the kid was black. She'd find out soon enough.

Duane showed up next day, as promised. I took him on a tour of the property, then into the house for something to drink. Sue was walking out of the room and away from us as we walked through the side door. Her perfect plump little ass was framed perfectly in tight jeans. A tight white top exposed her lower back. She turned when she heard us enter and she saw Duane for the first time. She immediately gave me a quick, but subtle look of surprise, undoubtedly because of Duane's skin color. I dont know that Duane noticed the look she gave me. I watched his face and I know he liked what he saw.

Sue extended her hand to Duane, "Hello, I'm Sue. You are Duane aren't you? My husband said he was having a young man come over to see about yardwork."

"Yes ma'am. I met your husband last night at the game. The other guy didn't show up so your husband and I started talking. I figured I'd come check out the work that needs done."

After some chit chat that included history about Duane's life and ours we said our goodbyes. Sue scolded me soon after Duane was out the door. She said she knew what I was up to and I could forget it.

"Besides," she said, "he's just a kid. I'm three times his age and old enough to be his grandmother."

"You're not quite three times his age and you are one incredibly hot woman. If nothing else, I want you to find a way to see what he has swinging between his legs. Maybe he takes a shower after working here, maybe you steal a peek when he takes a leak, I don't know. But you need to see what he's got. I'll bet he's huge.

Duane started working for us the next day, Sunday. He put in a few hours and promised to be back the following Saturday. This went on for the next month. We got along great, but I was getting anxious to see something happen between Duane and Sue. We still watched interracial videos and I'd tease her about Duane's huge dick and how big it would feel in her hand and maybe elsewhere. After a few weeks she stopped being annoyed about it and actually brought up his name without my prompting during one of the videos.

"So, what if I gave him a handjob, if he is willing? Would that make you happy and get you to stop pestering me?" She asked.

"Seriously, you'd jerk him off? How would you pull that off? No pun intended!" I laughed.

She smirked, "That's up to you to set up. I dont know if I can actually do it, or if he'd be interested, but maybe if the timing and circumstances are right...You've talked about it so much that now I'm curious. But he is just a teenager."

I thought of the pool. Sue never used the pool when Duane was here. But, what if she wore a french cut bikini to show off that killer body and invited him into the pool when he was done working? She could say that I was out golfing all day. I've never golfed, but Duane doesn't know that. That's the plan. She just needs to get him in the pool. I planned to watch the whole scene, somehow.

The following weekend I went "golfing" before Duane ever showed up. Sue puttered around the house while Duane cut grass. When he was done Sue told him to come inside for lunch and he could put the yard tools away later. She made them each a sandwich, then said she was heading to the pool, would Duane like to cool off in the pool too? There's a shower near the pool to knock the sweat off before getting in the pool. Sue pointed it out, but Duane begged off.

"It's really okay Duane. If you can't swim the pool is only six feet at the deepest part. You won't drown."

"It's not that," he said, "I didn't bring trunks."

Sue laughed, "Look, you don't need a suit. I've got two grown sons and a husband. I've seen them nude. I won't look. Once you're in the water I wouldn't be able to see anything anyway. Go ahead, shower off. I'll turn my back, then you can get in. The water is great, not too cold and not too hot."

But, she did steal a look when Duane took off his shirt and dropped his pants at the outdoor shower. I watched from an upstairs bedroom window. I was right about that cock. It hung long, thick and black down his thigh, maybe even bigger than the black porn stars Sue and I watched night after night. I saw Sue's reaction too. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth formed an "Oh!"

Sue turned her back as Duane, hands over his crotch, approached the pool then slid into the water.

Sue turned to face him, "See, you did it. Now isn't it refreshing after a hard day's work? The perfect way to cool off."

Duane replied, "It's real nice. The water isn't too cold either. It just feels funny bein' naked in a pool with a married lady."

Sue laughed, "Well, we just won't tell anyone will we, Duane?"

Duane snickered, "You mean I can't tell my team that I was skinny dippin' with a pretty lady? Ha, they'd never believe a word."

Sue, in a more serious, sexy tone, "You think I'm pretty? Well thank you. You're not so bad yourself. But seriously now, I know how boys talk. You'd tell them that you swam naked with a married lady, wouldn't you? What else would you tell them Duane? Would you tell them I was naked too? I don't mind if you brag to your friends as long as my husband never finds out the truth. And your friends will most likely think you're lying anyway. But you and I will know what what happened today."

Nice adlib, babe! I couldn't believe she was actually flirting. It was moving so fast. Was I sure this was what I wanted? I watched her move closer to Duane. He was crouched in the water. As Sue got nearer she stared directly in his eyes.

"Stand up." She said.

Duane stood. His long black cock was semi-flaccid and growing. Sue gasped at the sight, then reached out and took Duane's hand and said, "Let's go inside."

i scrambled to find a spot where I could watch them in the house and continue listening. This was maddening. Was she going to suck that giant black dick? Would she fuck him?

The two of them settled on the covered porch. I was able to peek around the corner, just barely, but at least I could hear them. Sue had that giant cock in her right hand and was petting it with her left.

"I've never seen anything so huge!" She said, "Why don't you lie back and let me take care of it for you?"

Duane didn't answer. He said nothing, but did as Sue said. She tossed him a couple of pillows to lay back upon. They propped him up so he could watch what she was doing.

She started jacking that big dick with her right hand while she looked him in the eyes, "Are you going to tell your friends that a married white lady jerked your big dick? 'Cause I think you should. I think that's really hot and nasty. You can tell them that I said I'll jerk your big dick every day if you'll let me. They won't believe you, but how hot that would be if you told them. Let them wonder!" She smiled.

That was enough for Duane. He blew a huge load of cum. Sue aimed it at his chest and rope after rope of semen shot up his body. Some of it reached as far as his neck. Sue smiled and reached for a towel, tossed it to him and told him to go ahead and clean up, that it was probably time for him to go. Sue watched him use the towel to wipe the semen from his chest and stomach. She reached out to take the towel and headed in the direction of our laundry room. But, I was wrong. She went directly to our bedroom, taking the cum-soaked towel with her.

After Duane had cleaned himself he dressed and went outside to put away his tools. I had an idea, but needed to be quick about it. I typed up a note and put it in with the cash that I left on our hall table. Duane would be picking up that note and cash on his way out the door. I had to get the note and money there quickly so he didn't know I was home.

The note read; Take the cash, but leave the note here after you read it. I hope you enjoyed today. I sure did and I'd like to do this again. But, there are some rules. The next time you're here I need you to do something that would be a huge turn on for me.

I want you to talk to me next time we're alone. I want to hear you tell me things like, "You like jackin' that big black dick, don't you? When I leave I want you to play with that pussy and think about this big black dick. And from now on you'll bare those white titties when you jack me off." I'm sure you'll think of more. xxx Sue (now, leave the note. The extra $10 is for your "tip".)

I know I'll have some explaining to do with Sue when I show her the note "she" left for Duane. I went to our bedroom looking for her after Duane had driven away. She was laying on our bed, nude. The towel with Duane's semen was next to her. She was propped up on pillows. Her right hand was working her clit while her left hand held one firm breast, the thumb and index finger tightly rolling her erect nipple. Her eyes were glazed and she was on the verge of orgasm as her fingers slid across the folds of her pussy.

Her voice was low and sexy, her eyes half closed yet staring directly into mine as if she was asking forgiveness and taunting me at the same time, "Did you like what you saw? I know you did. I hope it turned you on. It really made me hot and wet. You were right about his dick, baby It was huge and so black. The veins were like tree roots. I felt guilty about touching him, but I knew it was what you wanted and I got so turned on too. I couldn't help myself. Fuck, it was so hot. I could have fucked him right there. I could have climbed into his lap and slid the head of that black cock right between the lips of my pussy. It would have taken some time and effort, but I'd have gotten that monster in me right up to his balls. I'm using his cum right now baby, from this towel. I'm rubbing my clit with black boy cum. How nasty is that? I've been holding back cumming until you got here. Now I can finish the job. I need to cum so badly. Do you like seeing me rub my clit with a black boy's cum, huh? Tell me!"

I choked out, "Fuck yes, that's so fuckin' hot!"

She was in a lust filled frenzy. I'd never seen her so turned on. I don't think I could have imagined her doing this, rubbing her pussy with the lube of a black kid's sperm and turned on like this!

"Good," She said while sliding her fingers rapidly, almost a blur over her clit, scooping up another batch of Duane's cum. Get your face closer and watch how hard I cum on his sperm. I'm almost there baby, almost there, almost..."

She reached for me, her left hand leaving her breast and pulling me toward her open legs while her right hand continued to work her pussy. She opened her legs wider still. Her hand went behind my head as she raised her beautiful ass off the bed, pulling my face close to her pussy. Her rapidly moving fingers were barely an inch from my mouth. I could smell the familiar sweet-pungent smell of her pussy mixed with what I deduced was the scent of Duane's cum.

She was possessed!

"Watch that pussy cum baby! It's going to cum for Duane's sperm. Duane's making me cum, baby. I'm so fuckin' close. That black cock was so fucking big! You see that, see how wet my pussy is? Duane did that! Duane's black cock did that. I'm going to jack that big dick every chance I get. You'd like that. I know you would! Get your face right in there, yes, right in there. You're going to kiss that clit as soon as my pussy fires. Don't you pull away! Hold my ass tight, squeeze it tight, pull my pussy close, baby. Yeah, just like that, get your mouth right up against that soaked pussy! Oh, fuck...fuck...fuck! Here it comes, here it comes, get ready, fuck, here it... Aaaaaahhhh, FUCK!"

To be continued...

devilstrip
devilstrip
146 Followers