The Black Limousine

Story Info
Kaitlyn and mom seduced into M&D sin.
5.3k words
4.55
11.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BLACK LIMOUSINE

INCEST: Kaitlyn and mom seduced into M&D sin

All characters in this story are over the age of 18

KAITLYN'S STORY

Ever since dad left us, mom and I have had a habit of taking a nice leisurely walk every Saturday evening after an early dinner.

Then one day after I'd turned eighteen something happened that turned our lives upside down--an event that I'll never forget.

Mom and I were wearing casual clothes, sweat pants, T-shirts, and sneakers, and we were strolling along admiring the flowers in people's yards, and the greenery of a small park off to our right. Out of nowhere came an extended black limousine with tinted windows. My first thought was what are people that important doing in this quiet neighborhood?.

The limo drove by us real slow, then it pulled ahead and stopped. A small mob of women burst out of the vehicle, all of them wearing combat fatigues and boots. They all looked to be in their twenties and in shape. My first thoughts were this is a swat team. Are we being arrested? What the hell for?

The women quickly approached us and before we knew what was happening, we were shoved into the limo, me in the second to last row, and mom in the row just ahead of me. Two of the women who had apprehended me sat on either side of me preventing my escape. Mom was also bracketed by two of the women.

Three women sat in the row behind me. The row in front of mom was also filled with women. The driver was a woman, and a woman sat shotgun beside here. What the hell is this?

"Oh, Kaitlun honey," mom said in a distressed-filled voice, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, except I wanna know what in hell this is all about."

As the limo took off, both mom and I were blindfolded so we couldn't see where we were being taken too, and all of the women remained silent throughout. Our questions on what this is about were totally ignored.

I was slated to attend the U this fall on a music scholarship, but what happens if I can't make it because of this?

After some driving around, the limo stopped and mom and I were taken into a building of some sort. Mom and I were separated, each of us taken to a different room.

While some of the women held my arms to keep me from trying to struggle free (still blindfolded like I was, I wouldn't have known what to do or how to escape anyway), a couple of other women removed all of my clothes except my panties. Then they laid me down on a table where a pair of feminine hands massaged a sweet smelling oil, or perfume, all over my feet, legs, arms, and upper body, paying special care to my tits--causing my nipples to grow erect (against my own will, of course).

Free massage? Hell, I'll take it.

I wondered if mom was getting the same treatment. And, that thought, for some forbidden reason kind of exited me--but I tried to push it out of my mind. The key word here is tried.

Leaving me still blindfolded, and dressed only in my panties, six women marched me downstairs into another room. Even with the blindfold on I could tell it was pitch dark down there.

The pleasant aroma of myriad perfumes hung heavy in the air making me wonder if I was being led into some forbidden paradise.

The women leading me apparently got me where they wanted me, and stopped, still holding me upright, with three on each arm so as to prevent any attempt at escape.

The lights were turned on, but I still could not see where I was because of the blindfold.

I could feel that I was standing on a very thick carpeting, but that's the only clue I had at this point as to where I was.

As if reading my mind, suddenly they pulled my blindfold off... and there I was face-to-face with mom not two feet away from me. She had also been stripped down to nothing but her panties.

The look of surprise and shock on mom's face when she saw me, her now full grown daughter, was golden. And, I'm sure she saw the same look of surprise and shock on my face 'cause mom had also been stripped down to her panties, and had also been "massaged" with perfumed oils like me, and yes, her tits had been played with enough to cause her nipples to grow erect. Against her will, I'm sure.

As my eyes became used to the light after total darkness and being blindfolded I could see that the carpeted floor we were standing on was a stage of some sort since it was about a foot higher than the rest of the floor. And, out beyond the stage was about a half dozen women sitting on folding chairs apparently waiting to watch whatever was going to be happening to mom and I--and the source of the mixed aromas of myriad perfumes.

This was the first time I'd seen mom's tits since I was nursing on them as an infant, which, of course, I do not remember. But I must say, my mom looked pretty damn sexy standing there in only her panties. Her tits were nice orange-sized pieces of creamy white flesh, firm, no sagging. Her areolas were the size of the bottom of a coffee cup indicating a high potential for sensuality and providing a nice erotic platform for her nipples standing up so straight and proud.

The rest of mom looked pretty nice too. She had gorgeous round and wide hips, perfect for bringing into the world a little perv like me. Those hips of hers hinted at an equally nice ass behind them. (Hell, I knew she had a nice ass 'cause I'd seen her plenty of times in tight pants around the house.) And her hips and ass were supported by a nicely shaped pair of legs. She had just a slight touch of extra fat on her tummy, but not enough to distract from her overall womanly figure.

All-in-all, I was very proud of my mommy, the way she looked so sexy standing there in just her panties in front of all these other women.

The women holding mom and I had all changed out of their combat fatigues and were now dressed in diaphanous white dresses that came to just below their nether regions. In other words ethereal and not hiding much.

As soon as my eyes grew more used to the light, I could see that the thick carpeting we were standing on was elevated from the rest of the room, like it was a stage of some sort. And, out in the rest of the room there was an audience of about two dozen women sitting in folding chairs.

The carpet we were standing on was so thick and velvety, so soft and compfy, one could almost go to sleep on it were they laying down, and it covered the entire stage.

While the stage was lit up, the audience section was not so I was unable to make out exactly what these women looked like, or who they were. I worried that someone here might know mom or me.

The whole thing was terribly embarrassing, being held here with both my mom and I wearing only our panties and put on display in front of all these people, all these other mystery women. Terribly embarrassing, but somehow even a bit exciting.

From back stage another woman entered. She was tall, extremely busty, and was dressed only in heels, hose, panties and bra--a bra that had holes for her substantial nipples to stick out.

The audience gave her a standing ovation.

After acknowledging the ovation of the crowd, the sex-oozing woman came over to us and stood catty corner to mom and I

"Hello, ladies. And welcome to Lisa's Ladies' Lesbian Sex Club. My name is Lisa, and in spite of our club's name, most of our ladies here are bi, rather than Lez, and some of them are married and respected citizens in our community.

"I promise you, that you will not be harmed in any way, but you will be teased and tormented in a way that will cause you to commit the most taboo of sins. Yes, before we are through with you, you two, mother and daughter, will be performing hot mommy- daughter sex in front of all us naughty, horny women here--and you will love it!" She said with a smile.

"Never!" Mom said, a look of disgust on her face.

Lisa gently placed her hand on the side of mom's face like a loving mother correcting an errant child.

"You just wait and see, honey, because, what we do here is all about sex, sex, and nothing but sex."

While gorgeous classical music, Pachelbel's Canon, followed by some Bach and Mozart, played softly in the background, the six women holding me began lightly running their finger tips, and the backs of their fingers, up and down my arms. Light, graceful, caresses, feeling like the fluttering of dozens of delicate butterfly wings eroticized my arms, and my mind in a very heavenly way. The women holding mom were doing the same to her. And, I could see mom begin to relax into what they were doing.

All I could think of, the only sensations I had from the heavenly music and the heavenly caresses was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

After caressing my arms with these heavenly light touches, they applied the same butterfly caresses to my face, neck, stomach, and chest. Then finely, my tits. The soft, barely perceptible butterfly caresses of my tits and nipples were enough to cause my nips to grow a bit more, and to throb--begging for more.

And the women holding mom were doing the same with her, and she had a dreamlike look on her face. This is what heaven must be like, her face said.

Then "my" women began lightly flicking my nipples with their finger tips.

A couple of the women squatted down in front of me to apply their heavenly butterfly finger tip, and back of the fingers, caresses to my legs.

Meanwhile, Mom was getting the exact same treatment I was, and I could see on her face that she was loving it as much as I was.

Then they teased our crotches in the same way. They finger flicked our little knobs now tenting our panties. And to see mom's panties being slightly tented too as her clit began to slip out of its protective hood sent jolts of electric thrills through my body. I can only hope that mom felt the same way seeing my panties get tented from my horny clit--not to mention the tell tale little wet spot that I knew must be developing..

The two women working on our thighs and panties moved to our backsides to treat us to those heavenly little butterfly caresses up and down the backs of our legs, spending extra time on the sensitive area behind the knee. Then they slowly butterflyed their way up the backs of our legs to our buttocks.

Upon reaching my ass, the woman behind me planted soft kisses upon each panty-covered butt cheek, while mom's woman was doing the same to her ass. Then the two women stood up, giving our butts a single soft spank. Not hard enough to hurt, but just hard enough that the sound could be heard throughout the hall, and the ass swats were timed, first me, then mom, so that both mom and I would know that our butts had been played with in exactly the same way.

Our two women then rejoined the others in helping to hold on to our arms.

Tall, big busted, sex oozing Lisa stepped into the space between mom and I that had been vacated by the two women working on our nether regions.

Lisa suddenly grabbed my face between her hands. She brought our mouths together. She licked my lips lightly, her tongue touches as ethereal as the butterfly caresses of the other women. Then her tongue did a vigorous dance across my lips from one side to the other. Then she fucked her tongue deep inside of my mouth sliding it in and out like she was fucking my face with her nice, wet, slippery, and sexy tongue, causing a wave of moisture to dribble out of my cunt onto my panties--right in plain view of mom's nearby eyes.

Lisa then turned to mom and did the same to her. And I watched, fascinated, as mom's panties also grew a nice wet spot, and her clit grew a lot longer, now really tenting her panties.

Lisa then sucked my tits while fondling my panty-covered pussy mound, then did the same with mom, making us both more and more wet.

I could see the flames of desire starting to well up in mom's eyes, and surely she could see the same in my eyes. Mom's face was contorted from the combination of the intense heavenly pleasure these women were providing, and the frustration of being restrained by six of them while also being on display to all the women out in the audience and to the eyes of her own daughter--all the while trying, and failing, to resist the temptations of the body by still pretending to be the proper mother and role model for her daughter.

And, I'm sure my face had also contorted in pleasure--and that mom had watched it, and the growing wet spot in my panties--which must have added to her confusion and conflicting emotions.

As for me, I loved what these sexy women were doing with us. And I longed to see mom loosen up and allow herself to just relax and enjoy the pure sensuality of it.

The two dozen or so women out there in the audience, to their credit, were breathlessly quiet, obviously totally fascinated by what was being done to mom and I on the stage.

While Lisa kept switching back and forth between mom's tits and mine, one of Lisa's assistants squatted down before me to kiss and lick my inner thighs, then my panty covered snatch. Meanwhile, another woman was doing the same with mom.

Knowing that my mommy must be feeling the same horniness as I, though she still would not want to admit it to herself at this point, I thought I'd help bring her along. Even though mom couldn't help but see how turned on I was by the increased wetness of my clit-tented panties, I burst outloud:

"Ohhhhhh, mommy! I'm getting so frigin' horny and wet I can hardly stand it."

Mom was too proud to reply, but she did nod her understanding with a hint of a smile on her face, and, I could see the intense lust contorting her entire facial features, smoldering.

The two women working on our panty-covered crotches move back out of the way, and Lisa took their places.

Lisa turned to me first, once again, and removed my by now totally drenched panties.

And, now my beloved mommy could see her precious daughter's naked pussy in all its glistening, wet glory--and, yes, my gushing slit framed by my very puffy and palpitating cunt lips.

Lisa held my soaked girl goo-stained panties up to mom's face saying, "sniff! See how hot and sexy your horny young daughter is? See how much she wants you, her loving mommy, to stick your face down there and lick her and suck her and tongue fuck her to blessed relief. Then she rubbed the wet spot of my panties across mom's face.

"Doesn't your horny little daughter smell hot and sexy, doesn't she taste sexy?" Lisa asked my mom. "See how much your cunt hungry daughter really wants her sexy mommy to lick her to orgasm, to give her blessed relief?"

Mom was speechless. Her mouth opened in shock from Lisa's nasty talk, but I saw a new splash of wetness soak her panties--which made me happy, not to mention ever more horny.

Lisa continued tormenting mom. "Wouldn't you really love to have that sweet cunt of your daughter's sitting on your face. Wouldn't you just love to taste the tangy nectar of her eager sexual lust, lick and suck that nectar out of her young cunt?"

Mom's face turned beet red, but a different story was told by the increasing wetness of her panties and the throbbing and palpitating of her clit causing her panties to shiver and shake like a small tent in a wind storm.

Lisa turned back to me, and right in front of mom's eyes she rubbed my panties all over my dribbling cunt to soak up as much of my girl goo as she could. Then, to mom's gasp of horror, she tossed my soggy panties out into the crowd of women.

"Everybody, take a sniff," Lisa announced to the crowd. "Just smell how lusty and sexy this little hottie is. All her sex juices soaking her panties come from her lusting after her equally sexy mommy,"

Lisa then gave mom another deep sex kiss, then licked and kissed her way down mom's body as she squatted down to plant a kiss on her panty covered pussy mound. She teased mom's clit tenting her panties, and generally just messed with mom until mom's panties were also as drenched as mine were.

All of this I watched, fascinated getting ever more horny watching my mom also get horny.

Lisa pulled mom's panties off and rubbed them on my face, saying, "see how hot and sexy your naughty mommy is? Wouldn't you just love to bury your face right where these panties came from to show your mommy how much you love her?"

"Fuck yeah!" I said, looking mom directly in the eye. In her eyes I could see the heat of sinful desires smoldering. But mom was still too reserved to answer in kind.

Lisa turned back to mom and rubbed her panties all over mommy's pussy, soaking up as much of mom's cunt juice as she could.

Lisa then tossed mom's drenched panties out into the crowd so everybody could take a sniff of her hot pussy, saying "see how hot and bothered this sexy mommy is, sniff her sex juices all over her panties. Her panties are all drenched like that because of her secret lust to taste her horny little hottie of a daughter's young cunt."

Mom's face turned beet red, but she raised no objection.

I winked and smiled at mom to show her it was okay.

As mom's and my panties were making the rounds among the women in the audience, the women, as if on cue, all chanted softly, but loud enough that mom and I could easily hear: "mommy daughter sex, mommy daughter sex, mommy daughter sex."

At a signal from Lisa, the twelve women holding mom and I moved us closer together. With Lisa directing they moved us so close together that my erect nipples were touching mommy's erect nipples. And this sent new electric shocks all through my body and went especially to my pussy. And the thought that mom just had to have had the same reaction only made my nipples ache all the more.

Two women stood catty corner to mom and I, one on each side. They each had super long tongues, the kind you only see on U-tube, or certain lesbian porn flicks. They licked both of our nipples at same time. One super tongue licking one of mom's and one of my hard-on nipples at the same time, while the other woman was licking mom's and my other nipple.

"Ummmmmm," I purred my pleasure. "Mommy, isn't this fuckin's hot?"

Mom didn't reply to my nasty talk, but she did sigh her pleasure--and I could feel her nipples getting harder and longer against my throbbing ones.

And, then, mom finally started to let go, the first sounds she had uttered since this ordeal had started was an answered "Ummmmmmmmm," of pleasure.

While our nipples were being thus serviced, Another woman, squatting down, had crammed her head between our groin areas so she could lick first one of us, then turn her head and lick the other.

And this brought forth a "ngggggggggg" moan from mommy as well as me.

The women holding us, caused us to lightly sway side-to-side, only a fraction of an inch. This caused my nipples and mommy's to rub against each other, pushing our nips this way and that. Excruciatingly erotic, sending new, hot thrills through my body down to my pussy. And, certainly, mom was feeling the same thing.

"Oh, mommy," I sighed, "Isn't this sexy? Rubbing our sexed up horny nipples together like this, so erotic, so beautiful. Ummm, sexy, sexy sexy."

All mom could do was let out a little whimper.

While all of this was going on, our nipples being rubbed together, a pair of long-tongued girls licking our nips, and down below our pussies being serviced, Lisa talked dirty to us.

"Yes," Lisa said. "How beautiful and erotic this is, the exquisite heavenly beauty of female to female sex, but when it's a mommy and her daughter rubbing their erect nipples together, the beauty is beyond heavenly. And it will lead to the greatest delights of all--when mommy and daughter eat each other's hot, wet pussies."

A woman squatted down behind mom and another behind me to deliver those light, top of finger butterfly caresses to our now totally naked and exposed butt cheeks. Then they kissed our ass cheeks. Then they both stood up to slap our butts with cupped open palms--the sexy, erotic sound reverberating through out the hall.

12