The Black List Pt. 02

Story Info
Maggie and Kevin become closer.
7.5k words
4.78
2.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Black List (Part 1)

Chapter 1

The List

Spanking

Bisexual play (Maybe?)

BDSM (Light)

Anal

Golden Showers

Wax

Whipping

Electric Play (Rod)

The green list has been mostly conquered. The things Maggie did with me and for me from that list had changed my life. Just being with her was enough, but yes, the sex was and is amazing.

We had been together about three months when we decided I would move into her townhouse. Her Daughter had still not found her own place, but I did not care. My sons stayed in my house though I would still have to pay half the mortgage. But what is one going to do, their jobs did not pay that much. At any rate, living with Maggie I was and am the happiest I have ever been. She is a wonderful woman. Finally late in life, more so for me, we were enjoying an exciting sex life.

The Black List. It's a bit wild, I know. This entire list was her maybe list so as we got used to each other I didn't bring it up even after living with her for a month. Then, one day, I came home from a workout at the gym. I had not moved my workout gear to her place yet. I showered and walked in the door and she was there. She sat on the couch in this sexy black night dress and my cock jumped to attention. I walked over and she patted the seat next to me. "Sit my love. We need to talk." For a moment I was worried, but there was a look on her face. "Okay, I love you, but are we done trying things?" She asked me.

I looked at her for a moment before I replied. "Baby, I will do whatever you want. I just don't want to push you away."

"You can be very dense," she said with a grin. With that, she handed me her little book of sexual ideas. We had done most of the green list, but the black list was marked as maybe. I was not sure what to say, or suggest. "Did you want to maybe fuck Aaron again? I know he would love to." Aaron was a friend we had a threesome with. Sort of. Mostly he just fucked her.

Quickly she interrupted me, "Will you fucking look at this book and tell me something from it you want to do. I am not the same person..., woman, that you met a few months ago."

I was starting to get an inkling so I looked at the list. To be honest, every item on the list held a certain attraction for me. Yes, even Golden Showers. I just did not know where to start. "Well, let me see..."

"Don't be afraid. Really tell me what you want to do. From any list."

Green Black Red

Blow Job/oral sex on me Spanking Orgy

Outdoors Bisexual Play (Maybe?) Heavy Bondage

Role Play BDSM (Light) BDSM (Rough)

Light Bondage Anal

Sub/dom (depends) Golden Showers

Wild language/Name calling Wax

Edging Whipping

Threesome (Maybe?) Electric Play (Rod)

So, as I said, we had done everything on the Green list. I had tied her up and treated her like my sex slave. She loved it and we actually did it a couple of more times. We had done other things, I was just afraid of saying something from the black list. I was worried she might balk. Or worse. Finally, I got up the nerve. "Okay, I am not gay. But, I am willing to try anything. I mean you have bisexual play down as a maybe. Bring a third into our bed and have some bisexual sex sounds like an idea?"

"Okay, good. That sounds good. But, I bet you have no idea what guy you could invite into our bed that would be into sex with a man. Right?"

"Probably true."

"Okay. On the other hand, I know a woman that would love to. Remember Linda from the party? The dark-haired hottie?"

"Yes, but isn't she married?"

"She is. But they have a semi-open marriage."

A had a questioning look on my face I am sure. "Semi-open marriage?"

"Well, she is allowed to have sex with other people, but he is not. He is a lot older than her and he just wants to keep her happy."

"And what would you want to happen with her."

"Do you mean would I mind if you fucked her? Baby, you let me fuck Aaron, so let me return the favor."

"But, bisexual..."

"I will do whatever you order me to. That night, you will be in charge. Linda likes it that way also. Okay?"

"Okay..., but when?"

Chapter 2

She called her that very evening after I had sex with Maggie imagining Linda was underneath me. Linda is not quite as beautiful as Maggie, but she does have one hell of a body. She is a little thing, maybe a couple of inches above five feet tall, with dark brown eyes, and a beautiful head of black hair. She has a voluptuous body. Her breasts are bigger than Maggie's, though I love Maggie's perfect breasts. Linda has a beautiful ass and sexy legs. Maybe just a few pounds overweight, she is still a very enchanting woman.

That very Friday Linda was invited to our home. She is married to a much older man, sort of a trophy wife. But, she tells both myself and Maggie, she really does love him. Linda says that he is just not the best in bed. He is also old-fashioned, the sex he offers her is generally quite mundane. Also, she admitted she liked to be with girls; women.

It was a couple of hours before the appointed time. The phone rang and I happened to be nearby and answered it. "Hello..."

"Kevin?"

I recognized her voice, we had met a few times. "Yes, this is Kevin Linda. I hope we are on for tonight."

"Oh..., good. I was just checking. I wanted to make sure. I am looking forward to it."

"Okay, good. Since I have you on the phone I want you to do something for me. Sort of a change. I want you to drive here in lingerie and walk to our door dressed that way. No clothes on top. Are you going to follow instructions and do that for me?"

I could almost hear the blush over the phone, or maybe it was just my imagination. "Of course. You are in charge. I..., " she was about to say more but I guess thought better of it. "Never mind, yes sir."

I am no Adonis. I have a nice chest, and I work out. My legs are muscular but not overly so. My face is nothing to write home about. Yes, I am in good shape, but I am neither young nor especially good-looking. So I was nervous. Nervous about what would take place with Linda.

I wore a robe, a black one, with black briefs underneath. I left it open to show off my chest. We had a light dinner, and both myself and Maggie were excited about the prospect of what was to come later. We were watching TV when the doorbell rang at precisely 8 pm. I ordered Maggie to answer the door and I stood back by the couch in the very narrow living room. She opened the door and Linda walked in. There is this music artist, Amy Lee, of Evanescence. Linda could be her twin sister, except shorter. Sexy, and with an attitude of pure submission for the right guy. Apparently, I was the right guy.

The evening was rather balmy as Maggie opened the door. But one could not tell it from Linda's appearance. She wore a maroon teddy, tight at the crotch, high on the hips, that showed off her incredible legs. Her nipples were hard and my cock popped to attention, tenting my shorts as the beautiful woman walked into our house. She smiled, and I am sure she saw my cock rise as she walked across the room towards me, Maggie right behind her. This beautiful woman walked right up to me and said, "Where do we start?"

There was a grin, a very sexual grin on her face. Also, a look on Maggie's face that I recognized. A look of desire. "Yes baby, where do we start," Maggie said. As if on signal, Linda moved to my right side, and Maggie to my left. Each put their hand on a shoulder and leaned in. "What would you like baby. Do you want to fuck Linda?"

"Who is in charge tonight?" I asked.

Maggie sheepishly dropped her head and said, "You are, of course, love." I am not naturally dominant..., or bossy I guess would be a better way of saying it. But I was enjoying this.

"Good," I replied. "Now Linda, does that teddy unbutton at the crotch?"

"Mhm," she nodded her head yes.

She was sitting next to me, "Good..., now unbutton, just enough so there is access. Keep your love hole hidden for now." Linda did as I asked, and then once again leaned on my shoulder, looking at me intensely. When it was unbuttoned, it slid up and her pussy was exposed. She went to pull it down to hide it and I said, "Never mind. God, you have a beautiful love opening, Linda." Both myself and Maggie could see that her pussy is completely shaved. "Nice, now get yourself nice and wet Linda."

"Oh, I am already there Kevin." She was not lying. She brought her hand down and began to slide it up and down her pussy. It was very wet. She began to run a finger up and down her slit, then brought it to her mouth and licked it. Again she ran her finger up that beautiful pussy and offered it to me. I licked her finger, of course. Very tasty.

"Maggie, sit next to her." Maggie and I switched positions. Grabbing Linda's right leg, I helped her to put it up onto the back of the couch. The other leg I had Linda put across Maggie's legs where she sat. "Now play with her pussy, Maggie." Maggie, who had never been with another woman, brought her left hand to Linda's crotch and sort of pulled up, spreading her open as she did so. With her right hand, Maggie began to run her fingers up and down on her slit, Linda moaning at the attention. "Realizing I am in charge Linda, what would you like Maggie to do?"

Linda looked at me with a very hot look, her hands unconsciously moving up to her teddy she caressed her breasts outside the lovely piece of sexy lingerie, "I want her to fuck me with her tongue. To eat my pussy, sir."

"Maggie, stretch out and service this beautiful woman. I know you like your pussy eaten, show her how you like it." I moved off of the couch. Maggie grinned, sliding back as she stretched out on the couch. There was no look of obvious nervousness as my lover lowered her face to Linda's awaiting pussy. Maggie took a deep breath and then blew on Linda's slit. It was as if she had done this a thousand times, showing no fear of eating Linda. Maggie began to lick up and down her pussy, while Linda moaned at the pleasure she was receiving. I watched, stepping back and sitting in the one lounge chair in the room.

Linda is lovely. Striking eyes which sparkled in the dim light behind us from the dining room. Her skin, like Maggie's, was light, unmarked by scars or other imperfections that I could see. Her legs unconsciously spread, her right hand reaching down, Linda began to caress Maggie's hair, and the woman I now considered mine, really went to work. "Oh..., fuck. Maggie you are g-going to make me cum..."

"No cumming without my permission Linda. No cumming unless my cock in is one of your holes. Am I clear on that?" I could not believe I had said this. I was really getting into this. I mean, my woman was giving me permission to fuck another beautiful woman.

"Of..., of course." She replied. I watched as Maggie brought a hand up to her opening and gently pushed one finger into it. My beautiful girlfriend then gently touched the area where her clit must be, I could not see it. That finger gently pushed into her and I could not help myself, I removed my clothes, my cock at full attention. "Sir, would you like to cum in my mouth? Would you like me to suck your cock?"

I did not answer, I merely grinned and arose from my chair. I walked to her, and leaned forward, bracing myself on the back of the couch. I put my cock right against her lips. She reached up with her hand and began to stroke it as she engulfed half of my manhood. Though not large, I was surprised when she pulled me forward even more with my cock and took the entire length in her mouth. At the same time, she moaned around my cock, apparently enjoying Maggie's attention. "Mf, mf," she made noises of pleasure as she sucked my engorged cock.

"Oh..., f-fuck. S-so good Linda." I said. She stroked in counter motion to her mouth sucking my cock. Her tongue is a wonder, this woman knows how to pleasure a man. Her tongue danced around my cock, rubbing the sensitive area under the tip. The frenulum. It was so stimulating, and I knew I was not going to be able to hold back. Linda ignored her own need, making sure I was to cum first. "Oh, yes. I..., I am going to cum Linda. Swallow my cum. Oh God yes..." I sprayed a goodly amount of my cum into her mouth and the back of her throat. She had moved her mouth about halfway back on my cock, and grinned as I loosed my need. "J-Jesus you are good," I said as I finished with my first orgasm of the night. I am not a young man, so I was not sure how many I would be able to have. But I was game to try and have as many as I could with these two beautiful women.

My cock came out of her mouth with a pop, and she ran a finger across her lips. "Delicious. I hope you have more for us, sir. But..., if you don't want me to cum. Maggie should take a break."

"Edge her, Maggie. I want her hot. Just before you are about to cum, hold back. Put a hand on her head to signal her to stop Linda." Maggie seemed to take that as a signal to really increase her action on Linda's pussy.

"Oh..., Jesus." Linda put her hand on Maggie's head and my beautiful lady backed off with a big grin on her face. I could see the glistening ring around her mouth. A ring of Linda's juices.

"Okay, give her two minutes then edge her again. I want her really hot. Got it love?" Maggie nodded her head yes and went back to work on Linda. Maggie edged her three or four times and then Linda said, "Kevin..., she has to stop. I-if she does not I am g-going to cum."

"Okay..., Maggie. Let's take a five-minute break." Maggie climbed from the couch and moved back to the chair where I had reseated myself. She sat on my lap and kissed me passionately, the taste of Linda's pussy on her lips and tongue. I was slightly surprised as Maggie was very aroused. As aroused as I had ever seen her.

"God that was hot. I never knew how much fun it could be to eat pussy. I have to tell you, Kevin, I want to do it again. I do mean regularly, love."

I grinned and replied, "Hey, baby. Whatever you say. I think we have both changed and I am having a lot of fun. How about if we retire to the bedroom and both my ladies get can get completely naked."

Chapter 3

We walked into our bedroom. Maggie quickly undressed Linda, following suit as I had asked. "Lie back Maggie, spread your legs and show me that beautiful pussy of yours."

My cock was already at attention. Two beautiful women were in our bedroom, naked before me. "Maggie, you look so hot. Play with that pussy, play with those tits for me." Linda stood next to me, her hand on my arm.

"So now what, Kevin?" Linda asked.

"Okay, Linda. Climb between my lover's legs and eat her pussy. Wiggle that ass, I want to see your pussy, Linda." At this point, Linda giggled but did exactly as I asked her to. She climbed between the legs of Maggie, and began to lick up and down her slit. It was such a turn-on.

"Baby..., are you going to fuck her now? Do you want to fuck Linda?"

It was my turn to grin, I climbed onto the bed as Linda wiggled her very fine ass. I grasped her hips and placed my manhood against her opening. Linda was licking Maggie's pussy as I asked, "Do you want my cock, Linda? Do you want me to fuck you?"

Linda lifted her head momentarily and replied, "Yes..., please fuck me, sir. Fuck me good. Yes, fuck me good."

With that, I slid my cock into her very wet pussy. She clamped down on my cock, squeezing me for all she was worth. It felt amazing, she really knows how to please a man. With incredible effort, I slowly began to pump in and out of her. I wanted this to last. In, and out, I pumped her for all I was worth. I had been in only one woman since my wife had died, and both of these women knew how to fuck so much better than my late wife ever could. Yes, I loved my ex-wife, but I love Maggie also. I was in heaven as I fucked this woman. With each thrust, she would squeeze my cock. "St-top squeezing, Linda. I don't want to cum yet."

"How..., how the fuck does she concentrate on your cock. She is going to make me cum." I saw Linda bring her hand to Maggie's pussy and I assumed she slid a couple of fingers into her. "Oh..., f-fuck. C-cumming Linda. I am cumming. Oh God yes, fuck yes..."

My love's words fired my ardor. I began to fuck Linda faster and faster. I was really in the zone now. Linda must have sensed it, for she began to pump back at me, matching the rhythm of my cock pounding in and out of her. "I..., I am g-going to fill you up, baby. Gonna unload my cum into you." The baby was a slip of the tongue, but I did not think Maggie would be upset. "F-fuck. I am going to cum Linda. Do you want my cum, Linda?"

I..., I am c-cumming t-too. Yes..., fill me up, Kevin. Fuck that pussy. Fuck..., fuck me..., fuck me hard. God yes. Fuck yes."

Then I sprayed. I squirted pump after pump of my cum into her body. It was so hot, fucking this woman. Fucking another woman. God, she is so good. I want to fuck this woman again. I thought to myself as I shot my second load of the night into Linda. I had my head leaned back, and my eyes closed, but as I finished I opened my eyes and looked at Maggie. She was smiling at me. Actually, a big grin was on her face. She apparently loved watching me as much as I love watching her.

Chapter 4

At this point, the three of us cleaned up. We all three sat on the bed, and then I made the suggestion that we go downstairs for some snacks. "Maggie, make us some snacks and I will remake the bed."

"Isn't that presumptuous of you, my love," Maggie responded.

Linda again laughed at us. "Hey..., if he can go again, then I am game, Maggie. Aside from that, did we not tell him he is in charge tonight?"

"Okay, okay." Maggie acquiesced. "Let me go make those snacks. Come with me Linda, I don't want you two starting anything without me." Again, a big grin crossed her face.

I was not sure what Maggie was going to make, but I was pleasantly surprised when she made us a plate of crackers and cheese with four different kinds of cheese. We all snacked and laughed and joked. We generally had a very good time. Linda had put on one of my robes and kept flashing me leg, side boob, whatever she could to attract my attention. And attract my attention she did. Maggie laughed at her antics, "Just take him upstairs and fuck him already. We are about done here anyway. I will clean up and be up in a minute."

I was in just my underwear and I had thrown on a pair of pants. Linda took my hand and lead me back up to the bedroom and immediately threw off the bathrobe. Next, she began to undress me, quickly unbuckling my pants and then she took off my underwear. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to the bed, "You heard her. Come fuck me."

She lie back and I quickly climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her. I kissed her passionately, my cock so ready for this incredible woman. At least now I thought I had a bit of stamina, so I took my time. I was making love to her, not fucking her like a wild man. It was tender and passionate, and she returned my passion with enthusiasm. It was so hot, this woman needed; needs a man to make love to her regularly. Since I was letting Maggie fuck other men, I now knew, I wanted that man for Linda to be me. At least for a while.

As these thoughts, and thoughts of Linda's incredible talent with sex, crossed my mind, Maggie came walking into the room. We heard her, but she did not say a word. On the side of hers, our, bedroom, is a settee. She came and sat on it and took off the bathrobe she had been wearing. I raised myself up, straightening my arms, and looked over at my lover. As I watched her start to play with her pussy as she smiled at me and finally spoke. "Fuck her ass, baby. I want to see you fuck her ass. Then you will have cum in all three of her holes." I was a bit surprised at her instruction. One of the things we had not done from her black list was anal. I hoped to do it with her but was not sure she ever would. "Yes baby, fuck her in the ass. Don't worry, you can fuck me in the ass soon."

12