The Black List Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had stopped and was looking down at Linda. "Yes, fuck me in the ass. Yes, Kevin, fuck me in the ass." As she said this Maggie walked across the room and into the attached bathroom. She came back out with a small bottle of lube which she handed to me. "First my ass, then your cock handsome," Linda said to me.

I pulled my very, very, hard manhood out of her pussy. I put some lube on my fingers. Linda nodded her head yes and I pushed a finger into her ass. After a few pumps, I put a second finger into her ass and pushed a goodly amount of the lubricant into her ass. I then spread some onto my cock and looked down at my newest lover. "Are you ready, baby?"

She looked at me and replied, "Put your cock into me, Kevin. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass hard now." I looked down at her as I put my cock against her opening. She pulled her legs back, spreading her ass for me as I pushed my cock into her. She made not a single expression as my cock popped into her very tight asshole. "Yes..., now fuck me, Kevin. Fuck that ass."

God, it was so tight. Such an excruciatingly, wonderful feeling. I had never felt anything like it in my life. My cock felt like it were in a love vice. A vice I never wanted to let go of my very hard manhood. I leaned forward and once again began to kiss this very passionate woman. My cock slid in and out of her ass, faster than I probably should have, but I could not help myself. Linda did not complain, or make any motion to stop me. She kissed me back as passionately as I was kissing her. I wrapped my arms around her, sliding them under her as I fucked her ass. I did not even let her have the option to play with her clit, I just fucked her like a madman.

Linda wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight against her. We broke our kiss for a moment and she said to me, "Yes... Cum in me Kevin. Fill my ass with your hot cum." There was an intensity to her voice. A need I thought, or maybe I was just rationalizing, making excuses to myself as I fucked her very roughly. Linda then pulled me to her and once again kissed me, and I loved the way our mouths meshed with pure desire and pure need. Finally, pure release. I pumped my third load of cum into her backside. I was amazed at myself that I had another load of cum in me. Harder, faster, roughly, I pounded her ass, squirt after squirt of my cum pumping into her.

"Oh..., God. F-fuck!" I yelled as I broke our kiss and shot my cum into her beautiful ass. It was so exciting, the way I felt. The way I needed to release. The way I released. I came like I had never cum before, my mind in a different place. A place of pure release, of pure animal release. I love Maggie, and maybe I would have this again, I thought to myself. But at that moment all I could think of was this beautiful woman underneath me. This sexy, horny, wanton, and slutty woman who I wanted to fuck again.

Chapter 5

One would think that the very next day I would take Maggie up on her promise to allow me to fuck her in the ass. What happened was a bit more mundane. Maggie occasionally worked with another bookkeeper and they often went to seminars. This was to be Trudy's turn, she would come back and share the information with Maggie. She phoned Maggie that Saturday as her husband had fallen sick and she would have to beg off and asked Maggie to cover for her. Maggie would have to fly out Sunday night, and she would not be back until late Friday. I was a bit disappointed, but Maggie's job is very important to her, so I helped her pack, drove her to the airport that Sunday, and kissed her goodbye.

What was to come next was shocking. Exciting, frightening, and very out of the ordinary. Some who read this might think I am crazy, and in truth what happened is something I probably should not have let happen. But, I will start by saying it was Maggie's idea. This has nothing to do with any list, either. It's just something Maggie wanted to do for me. Well, and for someone else. You will see.

It was Monday. I had gone to the gym and then headed to my old home to see my sons. We chatted a bit, but it was obvious they had plans that evening so I said my goodbyes and headed back to our place. Yes, I loved thinking of Maggie's place as our place now. I called Mickey earlier to let her know I would be home that evening.

At any rate, I walked back into our home and was greeted by a surprise. Mickey had made a very nice dinner and set it out for us both. She was wearing a baggy shirt and shorts, with long pants on. I noticed but did not think much of the fact, that she was wearing sexy high heels. I never really noticed before what kind of shoes she wore.

We enjoyed the meal, talking back and forth as friends do. She always had a funny way about her, banter and such. But this night she seemed a bit reserved. I could not put my finger on it, but I immediately knew something was up. I waited, I did not press her and finally, at the end of the meal, she arose from the table and went upstairs. "I'll be right back. I have something for you."

A curious look on my face I am sure, I nodded my head yes and waited for her to return. When she did, she had removed the baggy shirt and the pants. She was still in her sexy heels and was now wearing a bathrobe. "Uhm, what's up?" I asked.

She handed me a small envelope and said, "I will be up in my room. You decide. The note is from Mom. In truth, I hope you do as she asks. I am looking forward to it, Kevin."

She walked up the stairs and I pulled the note out of its envelope.

Kevin:

You have been so good to me. I am in love with you and I want you to not forget that. You opened up my life to a whole new sexual world and I want it to continue. I want you to know, Mickey thinks you are hot and she loves older men. I am giving you permission, and I want you, to have sex with her. She needs it. As long as you know you are mine, I want you to have fun. The way you let me have fun with Aaron, and I will have fun with other guys. But I will always be yours. Please have fun with Mickey. She needs it and there will be no guilt, I promise.

Love, Maggie

To say I was in shock does not cover the way I felt at that moment. I sat at the dining room table trying to absorb what I had just read. Did my lover really want me to fuck her daughter? The first thing I thought to myself was that I just could not. I know Mickey is very sexual, and that we would probably enjoy each other. Or, at least I would. But I just thought I could not do it.

Instead of walking up the stairs and down the hall to the last door, the door to Mickey's bedroom, I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I sat there, not really paying attention to what was on the TV. I kept having to adjust myself, my cock, because of thoughts of Maggie's daughter. Finally, after an hour or so, Mickey walked back down the stairs. She was wearing a very skimpy corset bra, her nipples poking through the very light fabric. Her pussy was bear. On her legs, she was wearing pair of sexy pantyhose with attached garters to the corset, all black. She also had on black high heels. My cock once again became very hard as she set next to me. She whispered into my ear, "What is the problem, Kevin. Don't you want to fuck me? I will do whatever you want. I mean anything." As she said that she rubbed my cock through my pants. Next, she bit my left earlobe. I shuddered and I am sure Mickey could feel it. I should have stopped all of this, but I did not. I just sat there, My body taking over. My mind a whirl as this beautiful and very young woman teased me.

"You..., you need to stop. Please stop. I am old..., old enough to be your father."

"You could stop me if you wanted. Baby, I like older men." As she said this she put her fingers under my chin and turned my face to hers. Once again I did not stop her. She brought her lips to mine and I could not help myself. Still rubbing my cock through My pants, I kissed her open mouth that was as much passion as any kiss I had ever had with her mother. This woman wanted me, and in truth, I knew at this point I was going to oblige her.

I stood up and reached my hand out for her. She took my hand with a big grin on her face. I lead her up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. I knew at this point it was futile to deny what I wanted. It was obvious that it was also what she wanted too.

As we entered the room she removed her hand from mine, and passed by me, rubbing her breasts on my chest with a grin. She then sat at the head of her bed next to her pillows. "First..., come sit. We have to talk about some things. I have a couple of questions." I did not respond, I just sat on the same side of the bed, the right side while facing it, a couple of feet from her. "Okay," she continued, "Do you love my mom?"

It was a strange question, considering the situation. "I..., of course, I do. Yes."

"Good, right answer. I want you to know that she has never been happier in her life. It's not just the sex..., the fun you two are having either. She says she loves the way you respect her. The way you treat her. She says you are the best man she has ever known. She has told me all about your escapades and I think it is hot."

I know a big smile crossed my face as she related this to me. "You said you had some questions..., for me?" I responded.

"Okay, Kevin. I know you two are having fun. That you are expanding your sexual horizons, as it were. But, in one way my mom is very old-fashioned. This might come as a shock to you since my dad was a terrible husband and is a mediocre father. But, well..., are you going to ask her to marry you? I mean, do you see that happening?"

In truth, I had thought about it. I did not want to hesitate and give her the idea I was not serious about her mother. "Yes, that's the plan. I just did not want to rush things. We have only known each other a few months."

"Right answer, Kevin. Good to know. But, if you want to have sex with me..., right now. I need you to do something for me."

"What's that, Mickey?" At this point, she grinned at me as I was caught staring at her cleavage. Mickey has larger breasts than her mother, very nice breasts, and her ample gap between them had my cock very hard.

"I am going to take tomorrow off. I want to go out and the two of us can shop for a ring. I will tell you that if you ask her, she is certain to say yes."

I gave her a quizzical look, "How do you know this? I mean, how do you know this for sure. Did she say as much?"

"Not in so many words, but a daughter knows. She worships you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you. She did tell me that. Now, do you want to go shopping tomorrow?"

At this point, I slid over next to my future stepdaughter, or so I hoped she would be my stepdaughter. I looked into her eyes and then brought my lips to hers. I kissed her passionately and Mickey responded in kind. I watched as her breasts heaved in the sexy corset she was wearing. I glanced down at the sexy heels and my cock throbbed. I am such a cad, but I knew I was going to fuck this beautiful young woman one way or the other. I broke our kiss and pushed her back on the bed, helping her to get into position flat on her back. "Yes..., we can go shopping tomorrow." I began to undress and continued, "Now spread those legs. Show me your pussy, Mickey." Mickey smiled at me and spread her legs wide, bending her knees to show me her opening. I quickly undressed and climbed onto the bed on my knees. She had two big pillows on her bed and I said, "Hand me one of those pillows and lift your ass, young lady." She grinned at me and I folded the pillow and pushed it under her ass, lifting her midsection, and her pussy up off of the bed. Next, I leaned down and brought my face to her pussy. I began to lick up and down. She seemed to spread her legs even wider, liking the attention I was giving her. She was very wet. As wet as any woman I had ever given oral sex to. God, she tasted so good and she moaned in just the right places as I liked first her vulva, and then up her slit. "God yes, Kevin. That feels so good. Yes, just like that," she said as I licked up and down, sticking my tongue deeper and deeper into her. I have a good tongue, I really know how to please a woman with it. I smiled to myself as she continued, "Yes..., yes. I am going to cum Kevin. I am g-going to cum on your face. F-fuck yes..." True to her word her juices began to flow and cover my face. Her cum was not as thick as her mother's, but there was a copious amount of it. I licked and swallowed, I had not even had a chance to put my fingers into her pussy, she was that aroused. It was a long orgasm, she gently ran her hand through my hair as she released. I smiled, very proud of myself, knowing I had pleased her.

I then rose up and squatted on my knees. Without a preamble, I placed my cock at her opening. I did not push forward yet. I placed my hands on her thighs, spreading her legs even wider, forcefully, making sure she knew who was in control. Then, slowly, I pushed my cock into her, pumping her very slowly. "How's that, little girl? Do you like that cock, Mickey?"

"Oh..., God y-yes. Fuck yes. You..., you are teasing me aren't you?"

Again I grinned at her, "Something like that." Still, I went very slowly, gripping her thighs tightly as I went oh so slow in and out of her hot pussy. "Fuck, you are so wet, so hot." Just as I said this to her, she squeezed my cock with her inner muscles and I grunted with pleasure in response. There was a smile on her face, she was in the zone.

Suddenly I just wanted to fuck her. To use her. I pulled my cock out of her and then pulled the pillow out from under her ass. I was still in a squatting position. I placed my hand on her throat and began to fuck her in earnest. Very hard I pounded my hopeful stepdaughter in her pussy. She is so beautiful, so good at taking cock and I knew, no matter what happened, I would want to fuck her again.

"G-God yes..., fuck me. M-may I call you Daddy?"

"Yes, baby," I responded.

There was a pure look of lust on her face as she said, "Yes..., Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please fuck me, Daddy." I obliged her. I then removed my one hand from her throat and using both hands, pinned her arms to the bed and began to pound her needful pussy. She moaned and squeaked with pure pleasure as I fucked her. I too was in the zone and I knew I was not going to last much longer.

"F-fuck..., baby. I am g-going to cum in you, Mickey. Are..., are you ready for my cum, baby? God, your pussy is so tight. It feels so good. Gods yes, fuck yes, FUCK YES!" I screamed and then shot my load of cum into Mickey. As I did, she pulled me to her and kissed me passionately. I kept going, pumping, pounding, even though I had finished squirting my cum inside her pussy. She loved it and I loved it and I knew we both wanted it. It was amazing.

Spent I slowed and she lowered her legs. I rolled off of her and lie next to her as we both attempted to catch our collective breaths. I rolled onto my side facing her and could not help myself, I began to kiss her. She reciprocated, her hips still moving as if I were fucking her.

After a bit, we relaxed and lie back on the bed. It was Mickey who spoke first. "God..., that was amazing. You have such an incredible body. Your chest is like that of Adonis. Old man my ass. You are incredible."

I laughed at this point and looked at her. "You know I am going to fuck you again, right?"

"You better..., and I will do anything you want. Anything..., Daddy. I am your little girl to use and abuse as you see fit. She sort of winked at me and rolled close to me and we once again kissed. "Whatever you want Daddy, I am yours." As if to make her point, she stuck her tit in my face. Not wanting to disappoint her, I began to suck on her ripe nipple. I think she knew it would be a few before I would be able to once again perform, so at this point, she slid down my body and took my cock into her mouth.

She was very gentle at first. I was still sensitive, but in just a couple of minutes, my cock began to get rock hard. She released my cock from her mouth and stroked me as she looked at me. "I want you to cum in my mouth Daddy. I want to taste you, okay?" I knew better than argue, so I just lay back, put my hands behind my head, and enjoyed her mouth on my hardness.

"Oh God, Mickey. Your mouth feels so good. Yes, suck my cock Mickey. Suck me good."

She kept stroking, looked into my eyes, and said, "Cum Daddy. Cum for me. Your little girl wants you to cum for her. F-fuck yes." She then put her mouth back on my cock and grasped my hand. She placed it on the back of her head as if to signal me to take control. I took her hint and did something I have never done before. I pushed her head down onto my cock, forcing her to take all of it. It was in her throat a bit, she was choking on it. But at this point I did not care, I just cared about my own pleasure.

"Oh, God. F-fuck..., yes baby. Suck that cock for me. Suck my cock." I released her and she removed her mouth from my manhood. "No..., Daddy. Fucking use me. Don't hold back. I am your toy."

"Hands and knees," I said. I suddenly wanted to do exactly as she wanted. She got into position and I grabbed the sides of her head. I pushed my cock into her mouth, into her throat very roughly. She gagged and spit poured out around my cock, but I was giving her what she wanted. I pumped like a crazy man, every few strokes I would pull out enough so that she could breathe. But faster, harder, I gripped the sides of her head in a vice. I fucked her face just as if it were a pussy, using her for my own pleasure.

I began to grunt like some ugly, wild animal. She was just a thing for me to use, as she said, a toy. I felt myself begin to come to that peak. I pulled back just a little and my cum shot like a rocket into her mouth and throat. It was amazing the feel of her tongue licking my cock as I shot my load into her. She was incredible, hanging on as I used her. She swallowed as she could, but much of my cum leaked out and dripped down her chin and onto her bed sheets. It was one of the most erotic feelings I have ever had in my life.

We were both a bit spent at this point so rather than make the bed, we went to mine and Maggie's bed and Mickey fell asleep in my arms. It was one hell of a night.

12