The Black Pegging Movement Ch. 04

Story Info
Simone enjoys pegging gangster Marcus in Chicago.
1.4k words
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

The Black Pegging Movement is making its way across the globe, and touching Black communities far and wide. Today's adventure takes us to the town of Chicago, Illinois, where a certain local neighborhood gangster with anger issues is about to discover enlightenment. The thing about enlightenment is that there are so many paths that lead to it. For some men, it can be found through meditation and self-reflection. For others, it can be found through a vigorous Black on Black pegging, the kind that empowers Black women, and changes Black men for the better...

"Bitch, where's my money?" said Marcus Jones, and the big and tall, dark-skinned and tattooed hustler looked at Simone Wiles, and sighed impatiently. Hard headed bitches like Simone Wiles irked Marcus more than anything else. Marcus needed his dough and was tired of them bitches and punks making excuses. Like a lot of small business owners in the Oak Street area of Chicago, Illinois, Simone paid protection to Marcus and his gang to avoid having her store wrecked. The petite beauty salon owner had come up short recently, and Marcus was not in a forgiving mood.

"Marcus, first of all, don't call me bitch, and second of all, I'll have the rest of the money by tonight," Simone Wiles said firmly. Standing five-foot-six, slim but curvy, with dark brown skin and curly dark hair, Simone Wiles is a fine example of Afro-Caribbean womanhood. She was born in the town of Sangre Grande, Trinidad and Tobago, and moved to the City of Chicago, Illinois, a while ago. Simone Wiles attended Rush University and graduated with a business degree. Simone wants to be a successful businesswoman, but fools like Marcus are making it hard for her...

"Alright, sexy lady, I'll come by tonight and if you don't have my money, I'm sure we can work something out," Marcus said with a sinister smile. He walked away all smug and stuff, and Simone Wiles repressed a shudder. The thought of Marcus touching her was enough to make Simone's skin crawl. Marcus was the kind of brother who slept with everything on two legs. The dude had more BM's than the average NBA player, and that is saying something in a place like Chicago. Nope, Simone was going to have to figure something out.

When Marcus Jones came to Simone Wiles beauty shop, shortly before closing time, he was all smiles and smugness. Simone is a hard working woman but even she couldn't make the dough appear out of nowhere. The City of Chicago was as hard hit by the recession as any other metropolis in America. Marcus had been checking out Simone with her fine Trinidadian booty and wanted some of that. Maybe he'd get head from her or maybe he'd smash that to settle the bill. Marcus is a flexible man, and Simone was his for the taking...

"Come on inside, Marcus," Simone Wiles said, and Marcus noticed that she was wearing a red tank top, Black leather skirt and thigh-high Black leather boots. According to the best gossip in this part of the City of Chicago, Simone was a church going woman and a hard working business lady. Where did she get the kind of crazy getup that the whores down the street wouldn't be caught dead in? Marcus stroked his goateed chin, and figured that perhaps he'd underestimated Simone Wiles. If the Trinidadian sister wanted to play, Marcus was game for that...

"Hmm, you look sexy, Simone, this is going to be an evening neither of us will ever forget," Marcus said, and Simone smiled. She offered him some tea, which he happily drank. The two of them sat down at the back of the store, and got ready to talk business. Marcus sipped his tea and looked at Simone, who looked good enough to eat. Marcus looked forward to tearing off Simone's clothes and fucking her real good in lieu of payment. This was going to be good...

"Marcus, I am not going to pay you anymore protection money, in fact, I am not your bitch, you are mine," Simone said angrily. Marcus laughed, amused by the notion that a short, hapless bitch like Simone thought she could hold out on him. Marcus is a strong man, and he carries several guns. Time for this Trinidadian bitch to find out what Chicago gangsters can do to silly broads who don't know their place. Marcus got up, and reached for Simone, who evaded his grasp. Marcus suddenly felt kind of woozy, and tried to sit back down, but fell instead.

"What did you do to me?" Marcus groaned as he lay on the floor, and Simone Wiles stood over him, a wicked grin on her lovely face. Simone Wiles spat out the tea which she served Marcus, and that's when he realized that he'd been had. Marcus watched as she took out some bindings and bound his hands and feet. Marcus tried to resist but he could do nothing. Simone Wiles had Marcus right where she wanted him, and that was that. Marcus wondered what Simone was going to do to him, and when she told him, the burly Chicago gangster trembled in fright...

"Marcus, I am going to make you my bitch," Simone said, and with that, she pulled a shiny ebony strap-on dildo out of her purse. Marcus gasped as Simone strapped it on. The macho Chicago gangster began to squirm and try to flee but he was bound and could not escape. Simone grabbed Marcus and pulled down his pants. She slapped a chastity device on his big Black cock, neutralizing him for the moment. Marcus whined as Simone pried his ass cheeks wide open and lubricated him, in preparation for some good pegging.

"Please don't do this," Marcus whined, and Simone laughed and slapped his face. Simone stroked her shiny ebony strap-on dildo and then pushed it into Marcus asshole. Time for the macho Chicago gangster to find out what strong Trinidadian women do to foolish men who dare to mess with them. Simone gripped Marcus hips and buried the dildo in the forbidden depths of his asshole. Marcus cried like a bitch and Simone laughed as she proceeded to sodomize him with her strap-on dildo. Marcus felt as though Simone were splitting his ass in two as she plowed him with her dildo. This was eons of feminine rage getting purged, and it's a beautiful thing...

"Marcus, I am curing you of your sexism and misogyny by fucking you with my strap-on dildo, I am making you a better man," Simone crowed proudly as she proceeded to pound her dildo up his ass. Marcus moaned deeply as Simone fucked him harder than he'd ever thought possible. With a dildo up his ass and a chastity device ensnaring his big Black dick, the most macho gangster in all of Chicago was thoroughly cowed and dominated by a short, skinny Trinidadian lady in dominatrix gear. Isn't that the most beautiful image you've ever conjured up?

"Oh wow," Marcus sighed as Simone pulled her dildo out of his now gaping asshole. Simone stood over Marcus, dominant and victorious at last. As the big and tall macho Black gangster tried to recover, the short, slim Afro-Caribbean beauty informed him of the new order of things. Today's Black women are the leaders of the Black community and its most prominent defenders. Today's Black men can with the program or get the hell out of the way. The Black pegging movement is here to stay, and sexist and misogynistic Black men will get pegged by strong Black women and cured of their bad habits. Got it? Cool!

"Marcus, I recorded everything I did to you, and if you don't want the entire hood to find out I made you my bitch, you're going to drop the protection racket and leave me and other business owners alone," Simone Wiles said sternly. Marcus looked at her and nodded. Simone removed Marcus bindings and chastity device, and allowed him to leave the premises. Marcus Jones, the most macho gangster in the history of Chicago went home a changed man, and he owed it all to a lovely Afro-Caribbean beauty. Fellas, never underestimate the female of the species. It is the worst mistake you will ever make.

The City of Chicago, long plagued with crime and strife, now has a reason to rejoice. Marcus Jones gave up his gangster ways, started attending church and even became close friends with Simone Wiles. A lot of people on Oak Street are surprised by how much Marcus has changed. He praises Simone for helping him change, and rumor is that they're now dating. Isn't that awesome? The Black pegging movement has come to Chicago, and gangsters had better beware. There are some strong Black women out there, and they are pegging Black men into submission. Brothers, the line forms to the right!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

0.8 mm Shell Ch. 01 - Hooked On a winter night, two young lovers unknowingly start down...in Erotic Horror
The Blair House Angela investigates her aunt's old house.in Erotic Horror
Whispers Is her room haunted?in Erotic Horror
The Haviscourt Sisters A vampire heads home to confront her sister.in Erotic Horror
Egg Ch. 01 Bullied young man finds an egg.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories